N.U.D.E. Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a sudden pang of deep regret at never giving him full, physical love; a sadness that was only dissipated by his brother now hugging me tighter, as if he felt my pain. And at that point I realised there was something else I was suppressing but I could not remember what. Besides, I was enjoying the caresses of mummy who was lightly stroking my heaving breasts in a most sensual way and at the same time Uncle's cock began a rhythmic pressing against my butt cheeks, its tip so close to my anus. His hands were playing with mum's dark nipples, encouraging them to grow hard and very long as they crowned her pendulous titties. I watched as he stretched and teased them, and saw the changes in my mother's facial expressions from the gentle smile in her eyes and mouth to a dilation of her pupils and the repeated licking of her lips as sensual gratification took hold. Like me she was very sensitive there and soon she had lain her thigh over mine and was rubbing herself against me, leaving her juice on me like the trail of a snail. A moan escaped her lips as Uncle slid his hand between us and with the back of it rubbing her smooth mons, dipped without ceremony his fingers into my very overheated and wet cunt. I could not help my loud sigh of delight, but it was nothing compared to what he did next.

He finger fucked me, keeping his hand trapped between our thighs, but just as I was close to coming he withdrew and turned me forcibly onto my belly. My cunt cream was spread between my arse cheeks as mummy rolled back to watch; sitting up with her legs wide and her fingers delving into her honey pot as Uncle prepared my anus for his inevitable assault. Could I do this? I'd done it once with Dominic, but though he was big, Uncle was something else and besides that one occasion the only other time was during that unusual fitting for my leather fetish wear.

My thoughts were so conflicted. I could tell mummy was delighted for me but I felt scared and embarrassed to do this in front of her; yet at the same time elated, doing this for both of them, but most of all for me. Dr Dominic Powers at N.U.D.E. had said this was one act I 'most needed to submit to more often' as part of my therapy. However, what really helped was the sudden presence of Emilie De Caune, who lifted my chin to place a gentle kiss on my lips then whispered in my ear, "You will learn to love it in your arse. Remember what I said about my husband? It is the only thing he does that gives me satisfaction. Your Uncle and mummy want only pleasure for you. We all do."

She kissed me again and began stroking my back as Uncle ordered me to get onto all fours. I sensed people all around me, but lay my head on the carpet facing my mother whose body was now splayed as she masturbated wildly and uttered words of encouragement. They were not to me though, they were for Uncle.

"Yes Albert, get that thick cock deep in her bowel...Show her that an anus is not just for shitting...fuck her hard and long," she shouted, excited as her body shivered and was racked with pleasure.

"Get your pussy in her mouth slut," ordered Uncle. Mummy began to move. "Not you! You wank for me. No, Emilie, get your delightful pussy on this bitch's mouth!" He was so much the dominant, so in charge and it was electrifying.

Emilie scuttled to spread her legs in front of me. Imagine, she was up on her knees, red bush enticing, pussy lips open and her familiar sweet aroma invading my nostrils as I tasted her dripping labia hard against my mouth. Simultaneously Uncle's fingers began drilling into my rookie anus. Just when Aggie in the leather wear shop had pushed her thumb into my arsehole, and Dominic his hard meat, so my sphincter seemed to open surprisingly easily for him. However, this was Uncle's fingers; first one, then the width of two. Could I manage the bulbous head of this enormous rampant cock?

"Relax darling," I heard Mummy and Emilie instruct in unison. They giggled, realising their simultaneous expression of care.

"Shut up!" snapped Uncle, "She has to learn to know her position with me. Now slut, prepare for my cock. It's aching to enter that gorgeous arse of yours."

I tried my hardest to ease the muscles of my anus, knowing that within seconds his huge cock would prise its way into me. He withdrew his hand, wiping his fingers over my cunt; ready to slick my arse up with extra juice. Then I felt the blunt hot knob press against my anal ring. At first he grunted but nothing happened bar the firm pressure, but then the sphincter opened slightly, the cock end pressing in. It did not hurt but ached with its size until the whole bell end was ensconced in my bowel. I heard his grunt of pleasure and relief, then he pressed on. I gave a muted cry, a momentary point of pain, but followed quickly by a growing sensation of pleasure as inch by inch his monster moved ever deeper into my presented arse. With a few more thrusts and grunts he was deep in my bowels, his balls slapping against my cunt lips, and his actions clearly exciting Emilie whom I was simultaneously licking to multiple orgasms judging from her cries.

Her repeated coming had my face awash with her juice. The smell of sex was thick in the air and around me were more sounds of orgasms, which I guessed included Charlene and Yvette who continued their exploration of each other; as also instructed by Uncle.

I was moaning loudly into Emilie's muff, the feeling from my arse radiating through me as powerfully as any vaginal sensations, if not more. I was so excited! I wanted Uncle to pump his thick cum deep into me. I imagined walking around afterwards with the jism dripping from me like some liquid trophy of my debasement. Yes, I enjoyed being 'covered' by him. Only Uncle could make me completely switch I realised, or at least so far in my belated education.

He was fucking me now like a wild animal. I was the bitch to his dog, the lioness to his lion, the mare to his stallion, and I loved it. I felt such love for him amongst the sheer debauchery and lust. I had only one care, that he came. Although the pleasure felt unending, his domination of me in this way satisfied me at so many levels.

I heard my mother scream with orgasmic delight, then say 'I love you Helene. I love you Albert. Oh, I miss..." And then she went silent.

His hands clawed at my tits as he covered my back, bucking against me and fucking me hard. I listened to every word of his increasingly breathless obscenities and felt the cruelty of his fingers digging into my flesh. I was a 'bitch, cunt, slut, whore, arse-fuck', and so on. And I loved it. I wanted it. I needed to be debased, to know there was a man or woman in my life who had some way to control me when no one else would be allowed to. It was my penance for the inner shame I felt at having been such a sanctimonious frump for so long and (a thought that came much later) for having not offered myself in an incestuous triste with the people I had most loved in all the world.

Emilie fainted away in front of me. I sensed her drop back, her legs shaking then slackening. Strangely she was silent as she came for the last time. I kept my eyes closed, focusing on the pure sensuality of the experience. I stopped licking and concentrated on just Uncle and me. He seemed as if he would never stop but I was wrong.

"Now bitch, take my cum!" he shouted as he gave one long last thrust into my opened bowel. I was one wide fuck tunnel now and could accept his cock quite tightly but easily. I felt the hot spurts of jism wash the walls. I imagined them gushing from that massive bulbous head and spraying deep inside. I began to tighten a little around him as he lay across my back, his hands now gently stroking my titties and his dick subsiding slightly from its large girth. The first dribble of cum trickled down onto my inner thigh. I smiled. So satisfied.

I looked in front to see a set of brightly engorged cunt lips opened like a flower and awash with my saliva and to my right Mummy's pussy slick and open too. How beautiful they both looked. Behind was Yvette and Charlene who were still fucking, positioned in a 69 and making loud slurping noises. All around the air was thick with pussy smells and cum.

I stayed on all fours, delighting at the feeling of having Uncle heavy on my back. I liked this, symbolic of his domination. He was our leader and I accepted that. We would all owe him our future. If we were to succeed in bringing the other Directors back into line, we needed him and he would never be disrespected.

I was just saddened when his cock eventually slid out from my anus, the gush of cum followed by trickles as I walked to the kitchens to make our meal. I missed my Daddy so much. How had I failed to notice his desire for me? Or Mummy's for that matter. Still with her I would make up time lost...

_______________________________

When I walked in the office the next day, I felt immensely confident in our plan. I had summoned the Board to meet at 2pm that afternoon, which gave me time to implement the next part of my strategy. I knew our company would never be the same again, but also that it would be better for what I was about to do. I just needed particular things to happen and in the right sequence.

I'd hired a people carrier and driver to take my entourage to the firm. Uncle would come later, ready to make his entrance with our 'trump card'. So, Emilie, Yvette, Rebecca (whom I'd called back from her successful adventures in the Sex Shop business), Charlene and myself had got ready at the Mansion before setting off. It had been quite a struggle to untangle our bodies from the debauched pile that we had become that night. However, we had been sufficiently disciplined to not overdo it; if it is possible to overdo an orgy.

We all dressed the same that morning, once the bathing and showering was over. Emilie had decided her bushy red snatch was to go, so Yvette did the honours of shaving her and then spent an hour making love. Well, by the end I have to admit Charlene and I joined in. It was in the interests of science of course. We just wanted to know if shaven red pussy was tastier than hairy red pussy. The former won. She was so wet with excitement at her new sensual state that she was acting like a complete slut and we were all taking advantage. There was inevitably much giggling and moaning. By the time we finished we all needed a bath or shower again!

Mummy had gone back to her rooms at the other end of the house. It had been a tradition that she and daddy kept separate quarters from me whether here or back in England. I'd naively thought it was to have peace, but in reality I knew now it was to have debauched sex with whoever they liked. Uncle had alluded to it last night, but I was looking forward to hearing their tales. What I did know is that not only was it separated from the house by an electronic door, which I'd accepted as out of bounds when closed, but it had a separate access point that was not visible from the rest of the estate. When Uncle left, I could guess exactly where he went. I did not need to ask and I felt so happy for mummy.

"Ok, are we all ready now?"

"Yes, Mistress," they replied in unison.

"Right, let's inspect you," I ordered, gesturing for them to line up. I really meant it as a joke, but something had changed in that house that night. All of them stood proudly, their chests out, their heads back, with concentration etched on their faces. 'Ok,' I thought, 'let's do this properly'

Each one wore a charcoal grey suit, with mini-skirt. The jackets were undone, with under them a pure white cotton blouse. All collars were open, with buttons released as low as conceivably possible to show the curve of their breasts. Even the smallest, Emilie, looked beautiful. Her little titties pressed against the cloth. I thought I'd chance it, pushing her to be more open in public by ordering, "One more button, now!"

She obeyed, her fingers slightly shaking. Surely not with fear? No, the slut, I noticed her deliberately brush the tips over her hard nipples that were poking at the cotton, trying to escape confinement. 'I'll leave her hot and squirming,' I thought.

"Lift your skirt. I hope there are no panties or you will be punished later," I snapped, being as stern as my growing lust would let me.

"Sorry Mistress," she said in a whisper, lifting her skirt to display a microscopic pair of diaphanous white lace panties. They looked gorgeous encasing her newly depilated pussy, but they had to go. I'd ordered it hadn't I?

"Get those off!" I said sharply, watching as she slid them down her beautiful legs. It was hard staying restrained, but I took the opportunity to mock her a little having noticed a glistening line along the tiny gusset. "So, you are wet and horny already? Does it excite you to take your knickers off?"

"N-n-yes Mistress but it's not taking the knickers off, it's showing you my smooth pussy Mistress..."

"N-n-yes?" I mocked, reaching my hand out to run my index finger along her slick and juicy slit. I watched her face as obvious pleasure washed over it and laughed to myself as I saw out of the corner of my eye Charlene and Rebecca removing their knickers! As if I would not notice. So naughty, I was sure that later I would make them pay in the nicest way for that sneakiness. And so I moved on.

"Yvette, lift that skirt darling," I instructed gently. I knew I should not have favourites, but I loved her beauty and loyalty to me. Also, she was the one who could make me instantly wet just thinking about my face between her pillow-like breasts. 'Thank God I'm not wearing panties,' I thought. I reached out again to run the same digit that had just been for walkies on Emilie's slit up and down her gaping pussy lips. "Beautiful," I exclaimed, watching her bite her lip in the sexy way only she could do and admired the soft mound of venus that earlier mine had ground against until we had cried out in unison. Then I opened my mouth, brought my sodden fingers to my lips and sucked the sweet nectar that dripped from my finger. "Mmmmm."

"Charlene, skirt," I instructed simply. I need not have said anything as she was doing it before the words were out of my mouth and Rebecca had done the same. Now I had two pudenda to admire. Dripping wet ones judging by the glistening slits. The only differences were Beccy's prominent labia that hung long and seemed so swollen in comparison with Charlene's. However, though Charlene's were smaller, her clitoris was poking out and larger than average. I had to touch it but this time I lifted my skirt, exposing my open sex to my lovers, then squatted in front of her to bend forward and lick the hard nub with my outstretched tongue. The instant moans from above said it all. I kept at it until she came rapidly, obviously having been aroused while waiting her turn. Then I rose, kissed her deeply so she could taste her honey on me before adjusting my skirt and without a word moved to Beccy.

I looked back at Charlene and said, "Good girl. I know you will serve me well." Then, I looked into Beccy's eyes, their brightness so beautiful to see. She looked so alive, so happy and I knew in that instant what a good idea it had been to set her to work on that sex shop's rejuvenation. Though now my thoughts were turning to something else. I looked down at her chest, her jacket open but her blouse too prim. I undid four buttons and slid my hand inside to cup her ample right breast. My other hand slid over her pussy lips, admiring how wet she was and the additional sensuality of the clitoral ring she had added since working with that sex shop owner on her marketing project. Last night I'd felt between my lips the other adornments: two gold nipple rings that had added a new sensation as my tongue pressed her teats to the roof of my mouth and were held between my teeth. I loved those long nipples that sat on enormous saucers that I was again playing with as Beccy moaned and sighed. I knew how sensitive she was and this was the ultimate in pleasure for her. The speed of her orgasm however surprised me. Still, she was now 'charged up' for her role today as our previous sessions suggested one cum was never enough for her. No, better to leave her 'on the edge'. I knew she would do anything for me in that state. Some adjustment at N.U.D.E had seen to that.

"Right, time to go," I stated as if nothing had happened.

________________________

When we walked in the office we looked the business. All dressed the same, all looking completely professional though with closer scrutiny staff would have noticed the deeper than normal cleavages. The expanse of legs on show was also probably more than expected, but the overall look was an intimidating posse of five. We headed for the boardroom.

"Ah, good, they have done as instructed," I said."Now sit as planned."

I'd had the large oak Board table removed under the pretext it was for cleaning. In its place I had ordered a glass table like the one in the manion that allowed us to see all under it; leaving no place to hide from the 'leakage' of body language. It was also part of our plan. What one might call a little distraction. The team sat in the places we had agreed would be their's.

"Can we talk now?" Beccy asked, stage whispering to me across the table.

"Yes, I've had the room swept for bugs and other electrical devices and placed a jammer outside. My technician found four, plus two in the ladies and my private office a few days ago. The receiver was in Daniel de Caune's office with another in Jason Banks's. Both are at this moment being fed with fictitious information using two actors who are impersonating Uncle and me," I explained. "It's perfectly safe to talk now, but I've left the one in my office bathroom. I want you all to use that one when you piss. Let them hear you. Oh, and fart loudly," I added laughing.

The others giggled, creating a tidal wave of bouncing breasts. A wonderful sight. I have to admit the exhibitionist in me - which was coming out more and more - liked the idea of someone eavesdropping on me pissing. I was disappointed no video cameras had been found. I'd have liked Jason seeing me let out a stream of pee. He would probably have wanked for hours over that recording, the egotistical bastard.

_____________________________

After an hour's preparation, the boardroom phone rang. I answered. I saw the girls sit up straight, suddenly serious again. They knew what this meant.

I sat in the Chairman's seat, a large leather chair with winged arms that had been in my father's study at the mansion until a few days ago when I had decided I wanted something that reminded me of his strength. Many times as a child I had sat on his knee in that chair and it was where he took me one night as an adult when I was naughty. The memory had come back late last night of being unceremoniously lain across his lap, his dick hard beneath me, as he spanked my bare bottom. N.U.D.E Ltd's director had worked miracles on me, by carefully releasing the hidden memories one by one. They were not false ones he had explained, but something that so far he could not identify was blocking them. Using the hypnotherapy, he had put a 'fail-safe' into my thinking that saved me from overloading with the imagery. However, sitting in that chair right now I had an instant desire to be spanked!

The large oak door to the boardroom opened and in strode Jason and Daniel, looking uber-confident. They had arrived together with a thin, sharp faced woman of about 30 years old whom I could only assume was their lawyer. She wore a grey pinstriped suit, that encased a very slim body with what I could only imagine were tiny tits hidden behind a pastel pink blouse. Her skirt was conservative in length, though I noticed she broke the professional mode with five silver piercings down her left ear and some very dramatic, almost gothic looking, rings on both hands. Her hair was blonde, short (almost masculine) and cut to reveal the cutest ears. I liked her jewelry, it was so individual, and it gave off some good vibes about her. Plus her blue eyes were large and sparkling. I just knew she would play things straight. Uncle had said as much.She had known mummy too, according to him. So why was she now in Justin's team? I hoped it was just business to her, because I was going for that man's jugular.