All Comments on 'N.Y.C. Vacation'

by LustyLee77

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I just skipped to the end.

As soon as I learned it was about queers. Shouldn't be in Loving Wives.

Anavrin169Anavrin169almost 19 years ago
Let's Rock Baby!

Superb atmosphere and dreamy characters! Excellent depictions that make the blood flow!!! Absolutely Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
COUPLE OF OBSERVATIONS

NOTICED IN AUTHORS PROFILE THEIR SEX WAS NOT DISCLOSED. I CAN GUARANTEE TWO THINGS: THE AUTHOR IS A LESBIAN WOMAN AND SHE KNOWS NOTHING BOUT WRITING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story made me cum sooo hard. I am 47 married love my husband but would to be Lucy !!!!!!!

gigintonygigintonyover 14 years ago
I hung on every word of your story.

I read your story with ferver and didn't want Lusy and Bruce to go home. But alas, all good things must come to an end. Very erotic; almost to the point of intoxication.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
The storyline was totally erotic and great

I don't quite know how to explain I enjoyedthe story but hated it at the same time. First of all, they were two sweet dumb Hicks, Bruce and Lucy. They were lambs ready for slaughter in this big city.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Somewhat Bizarre, Confused Points Of View

A better approach would have been a more conservative narration, even clinical perhaps. This would have had the effect of accentuating not only the forbidden eroticism of the sex scenes but also the naughty sex-language of the characters.

The author seemed unable to distinguish between the sex crazed voice of the narration and the sex addled voices of the characters. Had the two voices stood out in relief, the tension and eroticism would have been greatly heightened - 2¢.

Nonetheless, despite the criticism, the unrestrained juiciness was quite erotic :))

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Really tasteless

First whore had only one breast, but I suppose a 42DD is sufficient. Nasty talking dwarf is a minus 4. Just a really tasteless, non erotic.piece of trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Juvenile crap.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Hahahahhahahaha....holy shit that was horrible.

But let me help you out

" Young wife is seduced and a gay husband is revealed."

You are so welcome.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

Wow, I thought it was hot as fuck although I thought they would be sacrificed or devoured in some ancient black magic ritual. But I watched Paranormal Activity last night, so I had that floating around in my mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous