Nadia Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked her up and cradled her in my arms. The bedroom was our destination. Sitting her down on the edge of the bed, I then removed my clothes. Nadia sat and watched me, her breath still coming in pants. I pushed her body down on the bed and grasped both of her stocking covered legs in my hands. Pulling them up into the air and spreading them, Stilettos pointing up. I guided my engorged cock into her dripping vagina. Slowly, inch by inch until I was fully inserted.

Then, I pulled out entirely and in a quick movement, rammed all the way in once more. Her body shuddered and her breasts bounced on her chest. I alternated my thrusts in this fashion for many minutes. Each hard push caused Nadia to cry out. Her hands gripped the bed sheets. No more toying with her now, simply hard thrusts until one last mighty push.

I drained into her as she moaned aloud.

"You are such a beast to do this to me! I love it!"

I released her legs and I fell to the bed. I lay face up. Nadia rolled over and crawled to be on top of me. She pressed her breasts against my chest with her stocking covered legs on either side of my hips. Then face to face, she kissed me as hard as I had kissed her before. Our combined fluids dripped from her and flowed over us both. I reached my hands around her waist to pull her closer and to return her kiss. Long lingering kisses followed one another.

Hands wandered the other in an endless series of caresses and hugs. I wanted there to be no end to these moments. It was hopeless. The love that I felt for this woman was beyond any words that I knew. Being without her was no longer a possibility. There was no alternative. I would be with Nadia for the rest of my days. I continued to kiss her lips, her neck, her ears, and any part of her face. The scent of her hair, the scent of cinnamon and vanilla that she constantly wore.

Nadia spoke softly.

"My love, I would stay this way with you forever, but I'm hungry."

And then she beamed a smile at me and spoke.

"Let's clean up and go to the Taverna for a late supper."

I returned her smile and spoke.

"Yes, my love, lets!"

We rolled out of bed with Nadia removing her stockings and stilettos. The shower was on and we stepped in. No fooling around this time however, she was on a mission. Food. Once we toweled dry, we dressed. I slipped into jeans and a t-shirt. Nadia also put on her jeans, but a pink spaghetti top camisole, (no bra) and her pink and grey flannel shirt. She touched up her hair and makeup and we were out the door. Just to tease me, she opened the front of the flannel shirt so I was able to see her breasts and nipples bouncing loosely.

I spoke.

"You are such a naughty girl!"

Nadia's reply.

"That is one of the reasons you love me. Yes?"

Yes! We walked down the street together, arms around the others' waist. We both smiled immensely.

The Taverna was not busy, and we had our choice of tables. As you may imagine, the table we chose was secluded and away from all others. Nadia sat against the wall and I sat facing her. In this manner, I would see only her. The way it should be.

The waiter brought us pita, feta, olives, and hummus. Always great to eat. Tonight, we also ordered Saganaki. (Flaming cheese). When the order arrived and was lit, we all yelled, OPA!! It was delicious. The melting cheese flavored with olive oil, brandy, and lemon. With the pita, it was fantastic. The Retsina we had ordered was a perfect fit.

The waiter was perceptive and gave us much alone time, only interrupting occasionally. Tonight, we decided to have the Pastitsio. (Greek Lasagna), a Greek salad and some lemon chicken soup. The tastes were marvelous, but it was the company I was keeping that made it special.

Periodically, when no one was looking, Nadia would lift her shirt and flash her breasts. Sometimes, she would pull the side of the camisole over and let one breast rest on the table. But they were always visible through her shirt. Nadia was being such a tease tonight. But you know it was having the desired effect. It was fortunate I was not facing anyone as my cock was growing uncomfortably in my jeans. The waiter approached and I made certain my napkin covered my lap. That would be embarrassing. Nadia knew what I was doing and sat giggling.

Desert was mandatory and it would be Baklava. Honey sweet and flakey, so very tasty. The waiter filled our wine glasses once again. We left our table to be in the courtyard. The place we shared our first kiss. A place we shared once more. We stood under a large grape arbor. Moonlight peeking through at times. We held each other close and swayed to music only we could hear.

Nadia spoke.

"When next we have Greek food my love, it will be in Greece. It will taste even more delicious than here. There will be more new things for you to try. More wines than you can imagine. But you will have no friends there and it will all be strange and different. Will you be all right with this my love?"

To this I replied.

"When I am with you my darling, I have no fear. I know that you will make all things clear to me. I will make new friends. It will be wonderful, I am sure. But now, I have something spectacular to tell you. The company has decided to keep me on and to work in the European business community. You and I can travel everywhere together and see everything there. What do you think of that idea?"

Nadia's answer.

"You will be in Europe working? That is marvelous!!! We will buy a huge house together and make it our home. It should be by the shore. And yes, we will see everything together. I will never have to be apart from you!"

Then she smiled slyly and spoke.

"And one day, we may have children? You and I?"

I grinned from ear to ear and responded.

"Yes, I would like children with you. If it is a girl, we should call her Nadia, because she will be beautiful, like her mother."

Nadia fell against me and sighed deeply. It was the only answer I needed. There was a short cough behind us. It was the waiter and he carried a tray with two glasses of Ouzo. The finish to a perfect meal. I might have said the perfect evening, but I was sure it was not over just yet. I settled the bill and we left for home.

The walk home was uneventful. We walked with arms about each other. Periodically, I would stop and kiss Nadia there on the street. I did not care who was watching and I did care what they thought. I only knew it was what I wanted for her. Others now knew she was loved and cared for.

Nadia spoke.

"We should get home. It is late."

I spoke.

"Why my love, do we have somewhere to be tomorrow?"

Nadia spoke.

"I suppose not, just old habits I guess."

I was eager to be home with her, but not because it was late. There were other activities in which I was interested. Ones that involved Nadia.

The apartment door was reached. We entered and it was closed. As soon as that was done, I pulled Nadia in close to me. We kissed for a long time.

She pulled away and spoke.

"Let me go to the bedroom. When I call to you, come find me there."

And then she giggled and scurried off. I went to the kitchen to find something to drink. There was not much left as we were trying to clean things out. I had to settle for a little ice water. Nadia's office would finish closing the apartment after we left for Greece. We had been gradually packing our belongings. It currently sat next to the door. They would be picked up tomorrow afternoon to be taken to the airport. We would only have to worry about our carry-on luggage. It was going to be a great adventure for me. But I was looking forward to it.

From the distant bedroom, I heard my name called.

"Etienne, my love, I'm ready for you!"

I walk into the bedroom and there stands Nadia, nude. The bed had been covered with a series of thick towels. The nightstand held a large bottle of almond oil, heating it in a pan of warm water.

Nadia purred and spoke. "

Take off your clothes my love and lay on your stomach."

I did as I was asked. When I had arranged myself on the bed, Nadia sat on my ass. Several large dollops of oil were placed on different areas of my back. Her hands began to leisurely trace my body. Nadia began at my neck and shoulders, gradually working down my upper body. I was melting into the mattress. The sensation was astonishing. The arms were next on the list. I am not sure how long she worked on me; I lost track of time. It felt amazing, that is what I knew. Nadia poured more oil on me and now there was a thick layer.

Instead of her hands, now she slid her body against mine. Her breasts and stomach sliding up and down and then side to side. Occasionally, she would bite my neck ever so lightly and ask if it felt good. All I could manage was a long moaned.

"Yessssssssss."

Nadia slid her oiled body down my legs to sit at my feet. There she began to massage my legs. Nadia worked her way up to my ass and then poured more oil on it. The warmth ran down my ass to my balls and her thumbs worked between my ass cheeks. Nadia slid off the bed and ordered me to roll over, so she could do the other side now.

More oil was applied to my chest. Her hands glided over each part of my upper body from neck to waist. Gliding over and kneading each part of me. I felt as though I was floating in a warm sea. Nadia now did as she did before. More oil on my chest and then her breasts and stomach glided up and down and side to side. Her magnificent oily breasts brushed my face periodically. Nadia now sat between my feet and began to massage my legs and hips.

Occasionally, her hands would brush against my cock, and it was stirring to life. At last, both her oiled hands wrapped around my shaft. Slowly slithering up and down. I began to moan heavily. She was making me crazy.

Nadia leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Easy now my lover, I'm not finished yet."

With that, she took her hands from my cock and slid up my chest to plant her luscious mouth onto mine. My oiled arms encircled her and held on for dear life. I wanted so very much to push my cock into her, but she kept it just out of reach.

Nadia looked into my eyes and spoke.

"No, my love, let me do it all for you."

She slowly glided down my chest and ever so gently, ever so slowly guided my throbbing cock into her oily vagina. When she did this, I arched my back to push, and my head rolled back. But Nadia sat up and pushed down on my cock to insert it fully into her.

Instead of moving up and down, the muscles of her vaginal walls contracted and relaxed around me. I guided my thumbs to her smooth and oily clitoris and made gentle small circles. Nadia leaned back and placed her hands on my legs. This gave me easy access to her feminine area. Her vagina continues to contract and relax around me whilst I rubbed her clit. It was not going to long before we both would experience orgasm.

Nadia arched her back even more so and moaned loudly as her climax arrived. Seeing this caused me to explode deep inside her. This was the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced. Nadia shuttered and collapsed on me. We lay together quivering. I was joyful, happy, satisfied, relaxed, and exhausted at the same moment.

Nadia remained on top of me. I am sure we dozed off a little. We came to and decided we should shower. The oil sodden towels were removed. We then stood in the warm gentle flow of the shower. Washing the other with soap and lots of caresses. Our clean up routine ended with thick towels.

The bed called to us, and we answered willingly. Nadia spooned against me, and my arms wrapped her in my warmth. Sleep came to us quickly and the loving dreams that followed.

Friday had arrived. Our last full day here. We lay next to each other in the warmth of the bed and glow of morning.

Nadia rolled over and faced me and whispered.

"Good morning my darling."

And I answered.

"Good morning my love."

I spoke.

"My love when we are in Greece, and I meet your family. I have a question I wish to ask your father. If you will have me for a husband?"

Out of nowhere, I produced an emerald cut diamond ring. I had purchased it several days before. Now seemed like a suitable time.

Nadia squealed and said YES!!! At least a thousand times. I slipped the ring on her finger. I then received ten times that number of kisses.

Hunger and our caffeine addiction required we should get up. We dressed and went to our local coffee shop for expresso and some breakfast. Nadia continually looking at her hand. The coffee shop pastries were excellent as always and we took some coffee for "the road." We still have some things to be done before tomorrow's departure. The luggage was picked up in the afternoon.

All we needed to do was accomplished. We still had our five o'clock dinner with Mama and Pop. I put on my best gray suit complete with dress shirt and tie. Nadia finished dressing and walked into the living area. She twirled slowly to show me her attire. Nadia wore an emerald, green skirt, and cream-colored silk blouse. This time she wore the proper undergarments. There were still black stockings and shiny black leather stilettos. She also made certain I saw the ring on her hand.

We walked arm in arm down the street to arrive at the appointed time. Pop welcomed us in. The restaurant was bathed in candlelight. One table in the center was set with a tablecloth and all the plates, bowls, and silverware. Pop seated Nadia and then me.

Pop spoke.

" I am going to help Mama. I will be right back. Etienne, please pour the Chianti for us all would you?"

I smiled, said yes, and began to pour. Mama came into the room and followed my Pop. He carried a large platter filled with calamari and sauce to go with it. I stood and went around to seat Mama. Nadia was very quick to show her the ring on her hand.

Mama cried out.

"Oh, look Pop!"

And she held and squeezed Nadia's hand. Mama leaned over to Nadia and kissed her cheek. Then she pulled me close to her and I received the same. Pop smiled and just shook my hand. When we had all sat down.

Pop raised his glass and said, "Salut!"

We each raised ours and replied in kind. We sat and dined with Mama and Pop for hours. They had opted to have servers come in so they would not have to do anything except be with us. Mama had put on a full spread for us. The menu included caprese salad, fried calamari, shrimp Florentine, chicken saltimbocca, spaghetti with meatballs, Brussel sprouts with prosciutto and copious amounts of bread.

The dessert menu served was tiramisu, double dark chocolate cake, and cannoli. The meal was rounded out with expresso and Limoncello. It was a marvelous evening filled with food, laughter, and discussions. Mama and Pop wanted to know all about where we were heading and what we would be doing in Greece. We told each other all we knew for the moment. The evening ended and it was time for us to leave. Mama and Pop were both very tearful and it was hard not to be the same as well. We promised we would let them know where we ended up and how things were going.

We wandered slowly down the street for a final time. The sights and the sounds now engrained in our memories. Once back at the apartment, our clothes were removed. We were naked together as we had been accustomed.

Tomorrow will be an exceedingly long day for us. It would take 12 to 13 hours to arrive in Greece. We opted for an early bedtime. However, we wanted to make love here one last time. I positioned myself above Nadia and kissed her face and lips.

I spoke.

"I love you my future bride. I will love you all my life."

Nadia smiled and whispered back.

"And I you, my darling. We will never part you and me. We are one in body, mind, and spirit now. And I think we may have some more news than you and me getting married."

Nadia placed her hand on her belly and smiled.

I spoke loudly.

"Really!! Oh, my love that is wonderful!! I am so excited now. I hope it is a little girl."

I kissed my bride to be and began to rub my cock against her. She spread her legs and let me in. We made love slowly and gently. We each had our climax. We were ready to sleep. The bed was warm and soft, and Nadia lay against my chest. The smell of her hair and body filled me with the scent of cinnamon and vanilla.

Postscript.

Tourists to the island of Mykonos commented on a couple that they saw on a beach. There was a large house above it that overlooks the sea. The couple frolicked in the ocean in total nudity. They seemed totally enamored with one another and oblivious to anyone around them. The woman in question was very pregnant.

Fini

12