Nadia, Pt. 01

Story Info
Finding Love.
2.2k words
4.48
1.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 04/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was new to this city. Corporate had sent me there to begin a new endeavor. There was a great deal of exploring to do and I had the time for it as my schedule was my own. I would spend mornings looking for the perfect coffee shop and, in the evening, it was a wine bar, a bookstore, or a record shop. Yes, I still buy records. I had found a large open apartment in an old warehouse. The entire third floor was mine.

So, one morning I was at the coffee shop near my apartment. The shop had a marvelous selection of dark roasts and of my personal favorite, espresso. I had occupied a table somewhere in the middle. The espresso I sipped was strong and wonderful. They had some light jazz playing in the background that seemed to alternate between Diana Krall, Norah Jones, and Melody Gardot. There were some other artists I did not know but made mental note to investigate.

The little bell on the door of the establishment rang which signaled the entrance of someone. I glanced up from my book (Gabriel Faure: A Musical Life) and there was this positively stunning woman. She had long dark ringlets that hung down past her shoulders. Her eyes were the color of dark emeralds and lips that were dark red. Her attire was a dark purple dress with matching shoes.

She glided to the counter and in a voice that floated over the room, she said,

"May I have a double expresso please?"

Espresso! I thought, a woman after my own tastes. She passed my table and seemed to notice my book, which caused her to smile at me. I thought I caught the faint scent of cinnamon and vanilla. It was time for me to go to work.

Later in the week, I sat at a wine bar. It was evening and I had put in several full days for the company. I deserved some down time. I sat at a table, with the same book, sipping a wonderful Merlot. I have a weakness for them you know.

The door opened and there she was again. I was astonished. She wore black this time. It was a clingy dress that hugged every curve she possessed. The hair and eyes were the same, but the lips were darker than before. The dress showed a great deal of her breasts, but not everything. I was in awe of this vision.

To the counter she went and ordered a Cabernet (another of my favorites). She turned to find a table (she was alone and I could not believe it). Once more, she walked by my table and again I caught the scent of cinnamon and vanilla. She walked by my table and stopped.

Then she turned and looked at me with a smile.

"Are you stalking me?" she said.

I stood quickly and said "No, not at all!!"

She walked to my table smiling a greater smile and said,

"I'm kidding, I recognized you and the book you were reading from the coffee shop a few days ago."

I was very relieved. I asked,

"May I offer you a seat?"

Yes, she said.

We sat and I introduced myself. I am Stephen. May I ask your name? Nadia, she replied. As she pronounced her name, I noticed she seemed to linger on the vowel sounds. "Nadia" floated in dulcet tones to my ears.

I am incredibly pleased to meet you, I said and her reply was

"We shall see."

The evening passed very pleasantly with several hours of light talk about where I was from and what I was doing. However, I learned extraordinarily little of Nadia except her coffee choices and her tastes in wine. The evening ended and Nadia said she must go. I stood and thanked her for a wonderful evening.

She replied,

"Perhaps we will meet again, yes?"

I said,

"I certainly hope so.

Some days later, I was in the local record shop. They are fewer these days you know. I waded through the classical section looking for my favorite composers, Berlioz, Faure, Poulanc, Debussy, Ravel, and Satie. It was a bit musty in the room when I once more caught the scent of cinnamon and vanilla.

I turned and there she was, Nadia. My heart leaped within me.

She said,

"Three times we have met unexpectedly. This is meaningful."

I replied,

"Yes, I believe so as well. Would you like to have lunch with me?"

Yes, her one-word reply.

I spoke.

" You know I am new to the area; would you have a suggestion?"

"There is a little place around the corner if you like family style Italian" She spoke.

It was a ridiculously small mom and pop place. All the food was homemade and delicious. There was Chanti, of course, with the meal ending in Limoncello and cannoli.

We were ready to leave when Nadia asked,

"where do you live?"

I said it is close to here if you should like to see.

"Please"

She said with a smile.

We made our way to the third floor and I opened the door for her. I asked her to make herself at home. I will make coffee if you like, yes, she said. I trotted to the kitchen and debated which to use. The moka pot or the French press. French press it was.

Nadia wandered around the apartment. She wore green today which I thought brought out her eye color strikingly.

Nadia looked through my records, my books, and the other things I had collected through my life. She was taking all this in and discovering who and what I was about.

Coffee is ready!!

"What do we have here?"

she asked.

French roast, I said.

It was becoming late afternoon and Nadia said she needed to leave. She had some things to attend too. I walked her to the door and downstairs. As she was about to leave, she turned and asked if I liked Greek food. I have not had it before, I said.

Nadia's smile was large and beautiful when she said,

"Two days from today, I will come by to pick you up. Be ready at 7:30."

It will be so, I said.

The appointed time arrived and I was a bit nervous. Odd for me I thought. The bell rang and it was Nadia. I did not believe she could be any more lovely than the times I had seen her before. I was so very wrong. The hair was up and the dress was flaming red, low cut and sleeveless. The shoes, the makeup, the outfit were all perfect.

We entered the taxi and Nadia said "Take us to the Taverna Opa.

Off we went.

It was a glorious meal that lasted for hours. I differed from Nadia's judgement on each course. I had never tasted stuffed grape leaves and there were mounds of pita bread, feta cheese, and Kalamata olives. I learned about Retsina wines, how they were made, and the history behind them.

At nine o'clock hour, two gentlemen with a Bouzouki. The owners came out with bottles of Greek wines and Ouzo. Nadia whispered to be careful of Ouzo as when you find you have had too much, it is too late.

The owners, the patrons and servers all joined together in dancing around the room. I learned a little of Greek dancing and was thoroughly enjoying my time.

Nadia laughed and danced in a whirl of red dress and black hair. The hours waned and the music and dancing ended. Nadia suggested we go out to the back of the restaurant to cool down a bit.

We each carried a fresh glass of wine. When we were outside, there was a lattice tunnel covered in living grape leaves. The air was cool and the moon shone brightly.

Nadia stood so remarkably close to me and there was once again, cinnamon and vanilla. She looked up at me with her lips parted slightly and I kissed her. It began slowly and lightly, but it progressed to something deeper and more powerful.

Nadia broke away and said,

"Come home with me"

Yes, I was hers and wanted nothing more than to be with her.

The taxi ride was short and then we were there, her apartment. Nadia gave me a short tour and instructed me to go to the kitchen. There I would find Retsina and two glasses. She would be back shortly.

I opened the wine and poured it. Nadia said to meet her in the living room. I took the wine and glasses and did as ask. The sofa was large, soft, and amazingly comfortable.

I relaxed for a moment not knowing what to expect. Nadia entered the room in the sheerest white caftan I have ever seen. Her dark hair flowed about her shoulders, green eyes, and red fingernails and toes that had matched her dress. She looked like a Goddess.

She sat next to me on the sofa and we sipped wine. The talk turned to kissing and embracing and hands that wandered one another.

Once more Nadia broke away and said,

"I have a favor to ask"

As you wish said I.

She reached a shelf and there it was, a bottle of almond oil with cinnamon and vanilla. Please put this on my back as it is hard for me to reach. Yes, of course I said. Nadia stood and the caftan dropped to the floor.

" You will not be needing your clothes."

she said.

Nadia turned and sat in my lap. I began to work the oil into her skin with a circular motion. I began at her shoulders and worked my way down her spine to her beautiful buttocks.

Nadia began to lean back against me and my hand moved to her chest, neck, stomach, and breasts. The entire time the scent of cinnamon and vanilla filled my head. My hands moved to her triangle and she moaned ever so slightly. Nadia parted her legs and I began massaging her vagina and the surrounding area. She moaned more and began to move to my rhythm. Her rhythm began to increase and I changed mine to match.

Faster and faster, she moved until her oiled body tensed and Nadia moaned loudly and gripped my legs with her fingernails. She laid there against me breathing quickly.

My cock was rock hard and in between her ass cheeks. Nadia turned and knelt on the floor, looking at my member. There was a small pearl on the top.

She said,

"Well, can't waste this."

And she licked it off me. I am certain my eyes crossed and I shuttered. Nadia only giggled. Hand me the oil she asked. She began to massage my arms, chest, then legs and stomach. When I thought I could take no more, Nadia took my cock with a great amount of oil. It was unlike anything I have ever experienced. I exploded in an orgasm. It was all over me and all over her. A towel appeared from somewhere and she wiped us both off. Nadia sat down next to me and we sat holding one another.

After a while, she whispered,

"let's go to bed."

Nadia led me to her bedroom. We lay there looking at each other. We kissed softly once more and it grew stronger with each moment. Nadia saw I was ready once more and pushed me to my back. She sat on me and guided my oily cock into her oily pussy. Her breasts brushed my face and pulled them to my mouth. Nadia had large dark areola and nipples the size of nickels that protruded half an inch. I kissed and sucked each with eagerness.

All this time Nadia moved on my cock. Once more moving faster and faster until she reached orgasm again. Her body stiffened and her long nails dug into my chest. She bucked me harder than ever until it was my turn to release. It seemed to last forever. Nadia fell off me and laid next to me breathing fast and hard with a smile that went on for a long time. We fell asleep in a lovers embrace.

At some point in the middle of the night, I woke up. I had a great thirst and went to the kitchen. Nadia was already there with something cold and wet to drink.

She giggled once again and pulled me back to the bedroom.

Nadia lay on the bed and with wide green eyes and soft lips she said,

"make love to me."

I gently lay on her, her hair spread on the pillow and kissed her softly. As before, it grew more intense. I spread her legs and plunged into her wet pussy. Nadia wrapped her legs around my back and her arms around my neck. I increased my rhythm gradually and pushed deeper with each thrust. Nadia began to moan and make incoherent noises, her fingernails in my back.

Faster and faster, we went until she arched her back and cried out in orgasm again. I increased my speed and with one last great thrust, I emptied into her again. We kissed again. We slept next to one another. As I drifted off, I caught once more the scent of cinnamon and vanilla.