Nadia's Pussy Trap

Story Info
The plumber's helper finds a Naked Brunette.
1.7k words
4.1
34.6k
28
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
998 Followers

Taking a break from college, I worked as a plumber's helper. Of course, I got called to fix every leak and clog in the neighborhood.

My next-door neighbor, Mrs. Olga, said her bathroom sink was clogged up. I hurried over, and she let me into the house before leaving for work.

Olga had a cute tiny-titted daughter, Nadia. We'd grown up together, playing and fighting. And when we fought, Nadia would throw rocks at my head.

I went into their bathroom and the sink was completely clogged. Dammit. Taking apart the drain I pulled out a pair of hot-pink thong panties.

"How in the hell did panties get in there?"

Of course, I shoved the naughty panties into my pocket. After fixing the drain, I unzipped at the toilet, started to pee and saw HER!!

"Holy shit!" In the shower stood a tall, big-titted brunette— A NAKED BRUNETTE! "Is-is that you, Nadia? Aren't you supposed to be at college?

"Don't stare at me Max! Get out!" She covered her chubby tits with her hands.

"Hey Nadia, you're not going to throw a rock at me are you?"

"Stupid do I look like I have a rock? And stop looking at me!!"

"I can't stop, your body's too damn sexy." I couldn't help staring at Nadia's shaved pussy. She dropped her hands, and her jutting tits and pointy nipples bounced out.

"Wow Nadia, your tits used to be lemons. But your lemons grew into melons."

She giggled. "Yes they did. NOW GET OUT!"

"Wait a minute... Were those your panties plugging up the sink?"

"Maybe and maybe not... Dammit Max stop ogling at me with your mouth open— like I'm a piece of meat. Get out NOW!" Nadia pointed at the door again but didn't cover her naked tits or twat.

"I said leave buster, I'm taking a shower."

"Hunh? If you're taking a shower then why aren't you wet?"

"I was WAITING to take a shower."

"Waiting to take a shower...? For how long?"

"Never mind jerk—just leave!"

"Okay, but I have to pee first." I pulled out my prick and pissed in the toilet.

"You're crazy Max, what if my mom saw you in here with me with your thing hanging out like a horse... I-I mean a hose... a long, thick hose... oh my gawd!" She stepped back, trembling.

"M-max, why is it growing hard? You-you better put that nasty thing back in your pants before I yell for mom."

"Your mom ain't here. And my prick grows big when it's excited."

"Wh-why is it excited? Because of me?"

"No there's some other hot naked chick in the room." I finished peeing but left my stiff prick hanging out. Nadia watched me stroke it. "The neighborhood girls call me Maximus Max."

"No they don't Max! Make it small again."

"I can't Nadia. Not standing next to your fantastic boobs and bald pussy."

"Ha-ha, you never paid me any attention. Now that I got big boobs you notice me."

"Yep. Plus the fact that you're STARK NAKED and gorgeous as sin."

"Max you really should go now... But do you really think I'm gorgeous?" Nadia stared up at me with her sparkling green eyes.

"Hell yes, prettiest naked woman I've ever seen. Even on the internet."

"Gosh really?" I nodded, and Nadia's face flushed. I stepped toward her with my cock jutting up. The trembling brunette watched it point at her pussy.

"Nadia can I touch you? Do you ever let guys feel up your goodies? Like on a romantic date?"

"No—I'm not that kind of girl! ...but which goodies do you want to feel?"

"Just your incredibly luscious boobs. Your tits are so fucking squeezable." I hugged my brunette neighbor, and when I touched Nadia's aroused nipple, her body shivered like she'd been shocked.

Nadia never said a word while I squeezed and sucked her plump, ripe boobs. "Mmm, I love the taste of tits. Delicious. I sucked harder, clamping my lips and pulling on her long nipples.

"Ouch, not so hard Max. My nipples are gonna pop off!" My mouth moved to her lips, and my hand slid to her pussy. Nadia didn't stop me, so I pushed my finger between her moist, pussy lips... and she jerked away.

"Nooo Max, you said just my boobs... Stop it!"

Nadia, you're so damn sexy. I need to feel you. I need to feel you from the inside." My finger forced between her quivering pussy lips and wormed it inside her pink folds. I loved the feel of pussy muscles gripping my finger.

Nadia moaned when I pushed deep into her tight tunnel. "Oh Max, that feels so good... Oooh... is this finger fucking?

"Yes now hold still." I fingered her moist pussy until her clitty swelled up like hard candy. I kissed her lips again and spread a towel on the floor.

Nadia blushed bright pink. "Um, Max what's the towel for? Wh-what are you going to do to me?"

"Sweetie let's lie down together and see what pops up."

The green-eyed girl got a funny look on her face. I took her hand. Nadia bit her lip as I laid her back on the towel. I brought my swollen prick up to her face. Nadia stared at the one-eyed monster. "

Are you going to f-fuck me?"

"No Nadia, it's your turn to suck. Suck my prick, lube it up good, so it doesn't rip apart your virgin pussy."

"Oh gosh!" The wide-eyed brunette opened her mouth and gagged on my prick. But Nadia slurped every inch, covering it with her spit. She even slurped my hairy balls. I moved my dripping boner between her legs.

"Nadia open your lovely labia."

"Wh-what's a labia?"

"You're pussy petals. Spread them for me, please." Nadia nodded, and with two fingers, the blushing virgin spread open her pink petals. My hard prick head nudged just inside her slit.

"Wait Max... I'm really scared..."

"Nadia honey, don't you want my cock?" The girl held her breath and nodded. I kissed Nadia's lips, pushing my tongue in her mouth as my cock shoved into her tight love hole.

"Ungh Max... this feels so naughty... Mom's gonna be—" I covered Nadia's mouth with mine and pushed further into her snug pussy, shredding her virginity.

"Ouch, you're soo stiff." She tried to look between her legs. "Max are you going to stick your hard thing all the way up in me?"

"Yes, it wants you bad. And you need it bad!" Nadia tried to wiggle back as I fucked her too-tight tunnel. When I pushed deeper, her pussy got tighter. Damn. Lifting Nadia's long legs, I rammed my prick in until it hit bottom.

"Augh! Max... No, oh that hurts horribly." Nadia gripped my arm. "You're going to do that shooting thing, like when you shoot white stuff into the toilet?"

"What-the-fuck? How do you know that? You been spying on me Nadia?"

The brunette blushed. "NO... er yes... but I can see right into your bathroom, and you never close the curtains."

"YES, I'm going to shoot my white sperm into your fuck-hole. Or maybe into your big mouth, or up your lying ass. So you don't get fucking pregnant."

Nadia blushed. "No Max, I just started taking the pill so—"

"—So that's why you're standing naked in the shower!" I screwed Nadia faster, making her fat boobs roll back and forth. "And those were your panties clogging up the sink."

"Ouch... Yes, mine and...ungh... give them back."

"Nadia this was all a trap—a pussy trap. You WANTED to lose you cherry!"

"NO, I LOVE MY FRICKIN' CHERRY!" Nadia's face turned pale. I knew she was lying and pinched her swollen nipples while pumping her snug slot. "Ouch Max! That's too hard!"

She did the virgin squirm, but I screwed her faster, banging every inch of her tender womanhood. "Ugh-ugh... wait Max... that hurts!"

Nadia tried to scoot away again, but I yanked her back by her tits and pummeled her pussy as my balls smacked her butt. My mouth moved down, chewing on her rubbery nipples.

Soon I heard Nadia gasp and pant. "Oh Fuck me! Fuck me Maximus!" Nadia grabbed my neck with her nails and humped her hips up, slamming her pussy into my fuck strokes.

"Oooh... oh gawd.... Wh-what's happening to me!? ...Ohh I'm cumming— I'M REALLY CUMMING!" The brunette arched into the air... and I felt her pussy convulsing in wave after wave of orgasm.

Her grasping pussy made my cock erupt, spewing hot sperm into the horny teen's squirming cunt. Nadia shook with another orgasm as my prick humped her frothing hole until the last sticky squirt.

When I pulled out, Nadia lifted to watch pink goo drip down her hairless crack.

"Max your stuff is running from my pussy into my butt. It's gross—do something!" Grabbing a washcloth, I wiped out her pussy.

Then the brunette bent over and lifted her leg so I could wipe out her gooey butt-crack. I did and took a pic with my cellphone. "Nice Crack."

"Thank you." Nadia's lips smacked mine, kissing me so hard I fell back.

"Max I lied. I hate my stupid cherry. Ever since I peeked at your boner, I wondered what your it would feel like inside me. Your big cock shoving into my pussy, again and again... harder and harder... pounding away my cherry."

"Gosh I sure know now." She rubbed her inflamed pussy lips.

"Nadia how long did you wait in the shower?"

She blushed. "Like forever. You worked on that stupid sink for like an hour before you noticed me standing there... all naked and freezing, with my nipples so cold I thought they'd fall off."

"But wow, it was worth it. You got a pussy pleasin' prick, Maximus." She laughed. "I'll call you Maximus Max if you call me Naughty Nadia."

"Deal." I kissed her. "Naughty Nadia thank you for letting me be your first fuck."

The brunette winked. "Shower with me and maybe you'll be my second, and maybe my third... if you're lucky." Nadia stepped into the shower, wiggled her sexy ass, and glanced back over her shoulder.

"Do you feel lucky, Maximus Max?

"Yes Naughty Nadia. Does your butt feel lucky?"

"WHAT?"

KimKim5
KimKim5
998 Followers