Nadine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did have girlfriends who visited. They stayed in her room, mostly. All her friends were lovely and they all seemed to like playing with Ginnie. They accepted that she was part of the gang and they never locked her out, even when they were in Ray's room.

It was Ginnie who dropped the bomb. Ray had been in her room with her friend Wendy. The door was shut and music was playing softly. I saw Ginnie just barge in and heard the screech, and then giggles. I was preparing dinner and didn't pay that much attention. Ginnie stayed with them for a while, but wandered out.

She followed me out to the clothesline to help get the clothes in. Her role was to hold the peg basket as I got them all down. She seemed quiet, so I asked, "What were Ray and Wendy doing?"

"Oh, nothing much, just kissing and stuff."

I wanted to say, "What?" I wanted to scream. I inhaled deeply, trying to get control.

"What do you mean, kissing?"

"You know, Mum, just kissing. They were on the bed. They let me sit with them."

Oh, my god.' What a fool I had been. That's why there were no boys.

We went back inside and I whispered, "Sweetheart, perhaps when Ray has friends over and the door is shut, you should stay out of her room, okay?"

"Why, Mummy, she doesn't mind."

"No, honey, but people need privacy, like when we are in the bathroom."

"But Ray lets me in the bathroom when she's in there."

Flustered, I said soothingly, "I know, honey, but you shouldn't. Some times we need space." I felt like the grinch, I felt like I had become my mother.

She sighed sadly. "Okay, Mummy." I could see she wasn't happy, she didn't understand.

I served dinner and knocked on Ray's door. "We are having dinner, if you want to join us?"

There was lots of muffled giggling before Ray called out, "Yo, just coming." I heard Wendy giggling at that comment.

I walked away slowly, feeling completely unsettled.

Ginnie and I were at the table eating when Ray and a very dishevelled Wendy emerged. Glancing at Wendy, I said, "There's enough if you want to join us?"

She quickly peeked sideways at Ray before mumbling, "Thanks, but I have to run."

Ray walked her to the door and I'm sure I could see them sharing a goodbye kiss in the hallway mirror.

Ray returned to the table smiling cheekily.

"You and Wendy seem close," I blurted out, for want of something to say.

She gave me a funny look. "Yeah, she's nice."

"Are you two an item?" I said hesitantly, trying to prise open the door of conversation.

She laughed choking on her lettuce. "Oh, hell no. I mean we get together occasionally, but we are just friends."

We ate in silence for a moment before Ray said. "Does it bother you? Should I ask her not to come around?"

"No, oh heavens, no, I wasn't judging, or anything. I just thought perhaps you might be going out together."

"Going out?" She smirked. "No, we are just friends."

"Then why did you kiss her?" Ginnie asked innocently.

Ray blushed for the first time. "Um, we were just playing sweetie."

"Only people in love are supposed to kiss, aren't they Mummy?" Ginnie gushed.

I grimaced slightly as I tried to cover my unease. "People kiss for lots of reasons, sweetheart. That's how we show each other we love them, or we appreciate them. I think Ray was just showing appreciation, saying thank you. Is that right?"

I gave Ray a telling glance and she nodded. "Yeah, that's it Ginnie. We were just showing affection."

Ginnie seemed happy with that.

After dinner, Ginnie rushed off to play. For once, Ray came and helped me with the dishes. "Look, I'm sorry Nay, I hate locking the door. I love it when Ginnie comes in. Would you prefer I locked it?"

I nodded. "Yes, if you're going to be doing more than kissing, I think that would be a good idea."

"Yeah, okay. I didn't mean for her to see."

"It's okay, you're an adult. You can make your own choices."

She dried the dishes and helped clean up. I wanted to sound accepting, non judgemental. "Wendy does seem like a lovely girl."

"She's fun, but like me. Not looking for commitment."

"That's a shame, she seems like a good fit for you." Jesus, where did I find that. I felt like an old woman.

Her face twisted into a frown. "Nay, it's not like that. We aren't looking for that. We hang together occasionally, but that's it, it's not serious."

Embarrassed, I spluttered, mumbled. "All I ask is you not let Ginnie see something she shouldn't."

Surprisingly she hugged me, her body pressed against me. "I would never hurt Ginnie." Then she kissed me on the cheek. Before I could respond she turned and walked away, her phone up to her ear, ringing somebody.

I was left trembling, I couldn't explain why it unsettled me so.

After that day, things changed. Ray became flirtatious, making teasing comments. It seemed wherever I was, she was right beside me. One evening, while I was cooking dinner she snuck up behind me, her head resting on my shoulder, her mouth resting beside my ear. "Hey, babe, what's for dinner?" Her hands were resting easily on my hips. I felt her braless breasts pressed against my back, her nipples poking me.

It unsettled me, aroused me somehow. The way she walked around, her gorgeous chocolate-coloured skin, her scent, a mixture of patchouli and Ylang Ylang, some exotic Frankincense, ginger. Everywhere she went, the scent lingered, hanging in the air, leaving me with an unsettling yearning.

She caught me in the bathroom smelling some of the bottles. She giggled playfully. "Try them, I really think the dragons blood would be perfect."

She leaned close behind me, her arm reaching out. She picked up the little bottle and sprinkled some on my neck. Then her nose rubbed seductively along my shoulder as she inhaled. "Hmmm, god yes, that smells delicious. Good enough to eat."

I felt myself shiver, her breath hot and moist.

Damn she got under my skin, but when I glanced up into those gorgeous liquid pools of glistening light that masqueraded as her eyes, I melted. Her lips, how I envied those sexy lips, full, succulent. Always red, even without lipstick. When I stared at my reflection in the mirror I felt old, flabby. She was a vision of beauty and I was, I was just me. School teacher, mother, widow.

The little interactions became increasingly personal. The rules about not entering the bathroom seemed to have vanished. Her naked body was everywhere, her sexy gorgeous eyes fluttering. Dressing in the morning became a battle of first up best dressed. Apparently, my wardrobe was hers, as well. I was shocked to find her interested, but clothes that looked drab and uninteresting on me, well they looked spectacular on her. She also liked to help me. I wasn't allowed to leave without makeup. Like I was a child, she helped choose my clothes.

Even with this interest, I felt the clutches of loneliness.

I was curled up on my bed having a little cry one day. Ginnie and Ray were off at the park playing. I was surprised by my mother, who walked in and found me.

"Honey, what's wrong?" she asked as she wrapped me in her maternal arms.

"I feel so lonely, Mum, so damn lonely. I miss Brad more today than I ever have."

"What about Ray, is she no comfort?"

"Ray's nice, but she has her own life to lead. She doesn't need me dragging her down."

"Then we need to find you a date," she stated loudly. "You're right. You can't mope around here."

"What, oh god no. I'm not ready for that. I still miss Brad. It wouldn't be right."

"Honey, he wouldn't want you languishing here mourning. If this were him speaking, he would be saying the same thing."

Mum knew most of my friends, and she soon had them inviting me over for dinners where there was always some single man. Ray and Mum shared babysitting duty. I noticed Ray was not entirely happy with the turn of events.

I didn't really want to date. I went under duress, but after a couple of dates, Ray started mocking and tormenting me. It started out playfully. As I was getting dressed, she came in and helped me choose something to wear, helped me with my makeup and hair. It was one of the aspects of these organised dates that I enjoyed. Having her help me was fun.

As it progressed, I sensed a disquiet, unhappiness. The banter was no longer playful. She was pissed off.

"Do you mind if I ask, why are you bothering, Nay? You're obviously not into it."

A shiver made me tremble. Her irritation was unexpected. "I'm lonely, Ray. I would like a special somebody in my life. You have Wendy and your friends. I need the same."

She moved closer, her scent assaulting me. "But you have me, I'm here for you." Her hands were sliding down my back as she zipped up my dress.

Confused and anxious, I murmured, "I need more than just companionship. I want a little romance, intimacy. I know I shouldn't, my husband has only been gone for such a short time. I know I'm being selfish."

She placed her hands on my shoulders and spun me around, our eyes merely inches apart. "Nay, I'm not questioning why. You deserve some love. But you are missing what is right in front of you. You know what they say, forest, trees."

I felt confused, but the intensity of her glare made me shiver. As I tried to find something to say, something to ease my beating heart, the doorbell rang. It was my date.

Coming home that night, I found the house in darkness. Ginnie was with Mum. I figured Ray must be out with a girlfriend. I boiled the jug and made a cup of coffee. The date had been a bust. A nice enough man, but there was nothing. He wanted to talk about work, and nothing that interested me. I couldn't wait to get home.

Settling down with my coffee. I was surprised when Ray walked out of her room. Seeing me on the sofa she just muttered. "Home early, another dud huh?"

I didn't understand her animosity. "It was okay. Nothing special, though."

Ray made her own coffee and rather than sitting with me like she usually did, she went straight back to her room.

A little tension filtered into our friendship. She found fault with things I did for her.

I noticed that the constant flow of girls through Ray's life seemed to dry up. Prior, there was a seemingly never-ending supply. Now, there was just Wendy, and they never locked the door. Ginnie loved it when Wendy came over, she usually brought candy, so keeping her out of Ray's room was an impossibility.

Ray, for her part, never said anything, but I sensed constant anxiety, tension. I wanted to talk to her, but I couldn't face the confrontation.

I stopped the dating thing. For some reason, that seemed to be at the heart of Ray's disquiet. I wasn't enjoying it anyway, so it was no loss.

Rays demeanour changed, the light sunny girl disappeared behind a dark brooding sensuality. Every time I turned around, she was there, her hands brushing against me. Her hips bumping into me. Doing dishes she was there, the banter, though, was gone. Now there was a frightening sexual intensity, a burning desire.

Having Ray around did give my life a nudge. I finally found the energy to attack the gardens. The gardens, Brad and I were so proud of them. It was something we used to do together. After his passing, I couldn't seem to find the energy, or courage. They were so overgrown that every time I walked past, I cringed.

I attacked them, Ginnie helping with her little bucket and spade. A typically hot January day, dressed in shorts and a loose T-shirt, I started hacking and digging, the huge mountain of weeds piling up behind me.

Ray pulled up on her scooter and laughed loudly. "Holy shit, there's a garden in there."

Ginnie rushed up to her for her cuddle, and I replied, "Yes, overdue I'm afraid."

She went inside, leaving me feeling a bit deflated. I had hoped she might join in. Still, it wasn't her responsibility. I regathered my strength and started again. Ten minutes later, there she was. On my hands and knees, I didn't see her at first. But as I tried to pull out a huge weed, there was suddenly another pair of hands pulling beside me.

I glanced up and she was there beside me. She had a huge grin on her face as we both toppled over tugging on the damn weed. Ginnie came and jumped on top of us and we ended up giggling and laughing.

It was hot work, and when Wendy turned up to give us a hand I was elated. Not only did she come to help, but she brought wine and beer.

We were just finishing up and Ginnie was following along behind with the hose, watering the freshly weeded garden. Ray and I were kneeling down when Ginnie tripped and squirted us with the hose. In seconds we were drenched. Ray grabbed the hose and chased Ginnie, squirting her as well. When I tried to save Ginnie, Ray attacked me, too. We ran, but she was quicker. I had to tackle her and we rolled around on the ground. Ginnie confiscated the hose and squirted us both.

We laughed, we screeched, we giggled and wrestled. It was the most fun I had experienced since Brad's death, and a weight lifted. I felt joy, I mean real joy. Seeing Ginnie's laughing face, it was all I could hope for.

It did get serious very quickly. Ray lay on top of me, having wrestle me to the ground. Her beautiful braless boobies pressed flat against mine. The steam rose from out wet bodies. With her hands resting on my shoulders, pinning me to the ground, she grinned, her face inches from mine, her legs pushing between mine, her body squirming, writing. It was slow, but her head moved towards me. I realised she was going to kiss me.

It was only stopped by Ginnie, who jumped on top of us. Wendy brought the wine around and we sat under the shade of the weeping willow and enjoyed a late afternoon drink.

It was a wonderful day, although the cheeky sexy smiles Ray gave me, made my pulse race.

*****

It was the beginning of a new phase. Ray seemed to take more notice of me, her eyes showed a deep intensity, they followed me everywhere. Her never-ending presence made me feel a bit like a stalked animal. That also began to affect my sleep. On nights Ginnie didn't sleep with me, Ray even infiltrated my dreams. For the first time in years, I masturbated. Unsettlingly, it was the smell of Ray that filled my senses, I imagined her lips, what would they taste like? How would they feel? With my fingers slipping in and out of my pussy, squeezing my lips, rubbing my clit, I came. My body responded, god it felt so good, the release. Sleep embraced me easily. I dreamed about what lesbians would do, how they made love? Was it all dildo's and vibrators? Strangely, it was something I had never considered.

A few weeks later, Saturday morning, Mum turned up and collected Ginnie and they headed off to the markets. Mum loved searching through the market stalls. Consequently, Ginnie also loved it. She just adored her Nan, and any chance she had to go with her, she grabbed fervently.

The house was empty, Ray off somewhere with friends. I turned on some music and set about the housework. Rays presence had changed our lives for the better. The extra money from her board meant we lived a more comfortable life.

I was deep in cleaning, humming along to some tune. I didn't hear the buzzing of Ray's scooter.

Surprised by her sudden presence, I sensed her behind me, I felt her body press against me. She didn't move, she just leaned against me, her hot moist breath condensing on the back of my neck, her firm perky boobs pressed against my back. Her naked tummy rubbed against my back. The thin cut-off T-shirt did nothing to isolate the heat.

Her head moved just enough that her full succulent lips grazed sexily across my goosebump covered flesh.

I felt her hands raise beside me and clasp the bench, her mound grinding indecently against my arse. She crushed me against the cupboards as I tried to move, she pressed harder, Those sexy lips teasing, tormenting. "Ray, please," I whimpered.

"Hhhhmmmm, yes babe?" she whispered breathlessly, sexuality oozing, dripping from every syllable.

"Please don't do this," I whimpered.

"Hhhhmmm, are you sure?" Her sexy breath was hot, I tingled uncontrollably.

Those lips, her warm moist breath, her teeth nibbled salaciously on my earlobes, left, then right.

Her hands moved, gently, slowly. They drifted up my thighs to rest on my hips as she ground against me, then loosened and caressed my sides sliding up, higher, back down then back up. Her hands worked underneath my loosely hanging T-Shirt, fingernails dragging maliciously across my trembling tummy. Her fingers circled my navel, tiny circles. Then higher, little lines grazed beneath my bra.

"Oh god, Ray, please, no. We can't do this."

"Shush, babe, relax." Her voice, sweet syrup dripping from her tongue, was so calm and steady.

Her hands cupped my breasts, squeezing, caressing as if she weighed each one. Her thumbs flicked my now tumescent nipples. I couldn't hold back a little sigh, god it had been nearly a year since Brad died. This was my first human interaction of a physical kind.

Her thumbs massaged my nipples flicking, rubbing, twisting, massaging, her teeth pulling on my ear lobes, her breath hot, wet sizzling. I turned my head to speak, but her mouth, those full red lips, slid across my cheek, her tongue sliding wetly over my skin.

My mouth opened, but words were impossible as her sensuous beautiful lips caressed mine, her tongue sliding slowly into my upturned mouth.

My tongue reached out to touch hers, recoiling in the electric intensity.

My tummy turned over, my sex tingled. I squeezed my thighs, oh god I felt sticky, gooey.

"Ray, I can't do this."

Her lips crashed back and this time my resolve broke, like shattered glass. All the conflicting emotions inundated my senses, and I fought no more. Her tongue swirled around my mouth like an out of control vacuum cleaner. She tasted of the sweet chilli we ate earlier, her lips tingling on mine.

I pushed back, wriggling my arse, gyrating enjoying the feel of her mound as she pushed in grinding, crushing.

I was lost in her swirling tongue, my pounding heart.

When her hand cupped my mound, I jumped, my eyes large. Oh god...

I felt her finger push between my squeezed together legs. Words: "Nay, baby, open your legs, babe."

Her mouth moved back to my ear, her tongue sliding wetly inside, prodding, slithering. "Open your legs, babe, let me touch you, feel you..."

I released them, her fingers digging in, curling upwards, her finger and thumb pinching my labia. God I was embarrassed, I felt slippery as she pinched, kneaded and mashed. I heard the squelch as her finger pressed under my panties, my sticky sodden knickers.

Past my lips and inside my slit, they were twisting, probing.

"Oooohhh you like don't you, you sexy bitch." Her words were hot, wet, inciting my body to riot.

Her thumb rubbing, kneading, massaging. Her fingers, oh god, her fingers probing, slipping in and out, sliding over my sticky lips, my clit throbbing, pulsing. I squirmed, writhing against her.

I could feel it, deep in my sex, tingling, a growing passion. I could smell my arousal, her hand covered in my juice.

A loud slurp announced her fingers sliding from my gooey depths. She raised her hand licking the sticky glutinous secretions from her glistening fingers. "You taste good, babe, so damn good."

Back to my squishy sex she went, her fingers pushing past my panties. There was no hesitation, no teasing, her fingers delved deep, and I squirmed at the intrusion. My knees sagged, I gripped the counter, her attack left me breathless. My heart raced, beating so fast I was worried that were it not for her hand cupping my breast my heart would explode.

"Ray, oh my god Ray..." Words, sighs, a deep moan. "Ray."

My orgasm burst. I couldn't stand, my legs turned to jelly. I collapsed in a sloppy mess at her feet.

Panting like some crazed wanton slut, I cried, my body wracked with sobs. Ray dropped to my side, her arms wrapping me tight. "Hey, babes, relax, chill."