Nadine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, I don't know what to say. I feel so embarrassed."

"Nothing to say, no need to be embarrassed, just breathe." Her lips, those beautiful sexy red lips closed over mine. The kiss so sweet, so juicy. "Ray." I mumbled, unable to process my emotions.

"Shush, let me hold you." We lay like that for what seemed an age before I pushed lightly. "Sorry, my hip hurts. Can we get up?"

She stood and lifted me slowly. We stood, toe to toe, her beautiful big eyes staring into mine. "Are you okay?" she asked

Nodding slowly, I sighed. "Yes, but what... I mean why?"

"Nay, I have wanted to do that from the moment I first saw you. You are a beautiful sexy sweet thing. Lately, I haven't been able to exist around you. My desire overwhelmed me. I'm sorry to take you by surprise, but lately I had this feeling, you wanted it, as well."

"Ray, I am at a loss."

"Just tell me, did you like?"

"God yes, but."

"But nothing, forget all those preconceptions. Nay, I really like you. I like you a lot."

"You do?" I was shocked, "But, I'm so much older than you."

"Of course I like you. How could I not? You're sexy, gorgeous and real. You look after me so nice."

I giggled like a school girl. "I have had these weird feelings, I was afraid."

"What? Afraid of what?"

"You, my feelings, what that meant. The future. So many conflicting emotions."

"Nay, what's important is, do you like me? Did you enjoy the kiss?"

"Enjoy it? Oh my god, I have never felt anything like it. I never wanted it to end."

"It doesn't have to." She grabbed me and her mouth, those beautiful full sexy red lips closed again over mine. This time there was no hesitancy on my part. My tongue dived into hers and we danced, played. Her tongue caressing mine.

Breathing became impossible. I reached out for support and my arms slid over her shoulders and I held on tight. Our breasts crushed together, the heat melting the cotton separating us.

I felt her heart beat, thump, thump. It pounded out of beat with mine.

Her hands slipped down my back, her hands clasping my arse cheeks. Squeezing, kneading.

Her mouth slid of mine. "Nay, come to bed with me, make love with me."

"Yes." I couldn't think of a logical reason why not. I wanted her. The thought exploded in my head. It was true, I did want her.

That afternoon my world changed forever. Nothing would ever be the same again.

We woke about five, and I panicked. "Oh my god, Ray, get up," I screamed. Mum and Ginnie will be here any moment. Please hurry."

I dressed quickly, falling over as I hastily pulled up my panties. God they were still sticky and gooey.

I rushed out to the kitchen and turned the kettle on.

Ray emerged, looking slightly dishevelled, her eyes full of? What was that? Oh my god, was it remorse...

Before I could speak the front door flew open, slamming on the wall. Ginnie rushed in, when she saw Ray, she rushed and bounded into her arms. Ray bent and let her wrap her arms around her waist.

Mum laughed unrestrained. "That girl loves you, Ray."

Ray grinned before whispering, "Not as much as I love her. You are my angel, aren't you, baby?"

Ginnie gave her a big kiss.

Mum said, "Is the kettle on? I would kill for a cuppa."

She gave me a funny look. I tried to keep the embarrassment out of my expression. "Are you all right, Love? You look pale?"

"I'm fine, Mum, just been busy."

Ray gave a little giggle as she walked over to help make the tea. "You sure were busy."

She gave me a nudge on the shoulder making me stagger. "What in heavens name is up with you two?" Mum rasped.

Mum gave us a run down on her visit to the markets. Ginnie came charging back in to show all the things Mum bought for her: colouring books, games and a lovely little jersey.

Ray fussed around, little looks passed between us as Mum sat giving us that strange look. "No, that's enough, what is going on between you two? Come on out with it?"

Ray came to my rescue, she could see my discomfort. "It's nothing Mr's B. Just Nay giving me a hard time over my new girlfriend."

"Oh, new girlfriend. Lucky you."

It seemed strange listening to Mum quiz Ray on her girlfriend. If you had asked me twelve months if ago Mum would be sitting with a lesbian talking about girlfriends I would never have believed it.

Mum left, I cooked dinner with Ginnie and Ray fussing around. Ray was unstoppable. She grabbed me, slipped her arm around my waist, any chance to touch me. Her eyes batted and she flirted with searing little glances.

Ginnie jumped onto my lap. "Mummy, can I have a bath?"

Ray picked her up and in a sing-song voice said. "I will give you your bath."

I did the clean up and all of a sudden I was wrapped in Ray's arms. She leaned over my shoulder and her sexy lips kissed and sucked on my neck. "Ray, Ginnie could come out any moment."

"She's enjoying her bath, babes."

I turned in her arms, my heart pumping. I gazed into her eyes, those beautiful eyes. She leaned in closer and we kissed. Oh god my head spun, thinking impossible. Her lips, her tongue.

"Mummy!" I heard Ginnie crying and I pushed Ray aside and rushed to see what the problem was. She had slipped over and banged her head. I cradled her wet body into my arms. "Shush, angel. It's just a bruise."

Ray who had rushed in behind me gushed. "I'm sorry, sweetie. I was only gone a minute."

Ginnie raised her arms and Ray leaned in for a hug as well. We were all covered in soapy foam. As Ray kissed Ginnie, she said, "Oh, sweets, I am so sorry, I should have stayed with you."

It was Ray who finished wiping her dry and then reading her a bedtime story.

I relaxed in the lounge, the TV humming in the background. Ray came in and curled up beside me. I stared at her, confused, and turmoil swirled crazily around my addled brain. "How in gods name, did this happen?"

As if reading my mind she glanced sensuously at me and smiled, with that cute full-lipped sexy grin. "What, you think this just happened? No, babe, it's cosmic. This was always meant to happen."

Confused, I fumbled for words. "How can you say that. You don't know."

"Nay, I believe in the power of the universe, I believe sometimes things happen for a reason. This is real. God damn, can't you feel it, it's like falling."

I gazed at her, confused. "Falling?"

She smiled. "Yeah, babe, falling, like stepping off a cliff and just falling."

She reached out her hand. "Fall with me."

The touch of her hand in mine sent shocks throughout my body. She was right, we were falling. I was instantly reminded of the Haim song, "Falling."

The lyrics jangled around in my head.

"I give a little into the moment

Like I'm standing at the edge, I know

That no one's gonna turn me around

Just one more step, I could let go"

The End.