Nadine’s Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK I'll sit on you crazy person." Nadine compromised as she turned and neatly sat down on the trunk.

"Lock it too."

"All right!" she smiled as she reached down and turned the key.

"You feeling OK?" he asked.

"Fine, very fine. My crazy mind likes this," she smiled sadly.

"Great."

"Right great, I can date any guy as long as he's locked up."

Nadine moved so that she was sitting on the bed facing the trunk, less than a meter away. She felt a sense of relief that she had shared her secret. She no longer had to maintain her ultra confident act. Maybe she didn't yet have an answer to her problem, but at least she had someone who was willing to help.

"Can you take the key out of the hole?"

"Why?"

"So I can see you."

It seemed strange having a conversation in a seemingly empty room, but Nadine did as the voice asked and placed the large key on the bed and then sat on top of it.

"OK, the key's gone."

"So I see." Tom replied, looking jealously on at the key that was now underneath her cute butt.

At least the empty keyhole gave Tom a good view of his hostess. She was sitting on the edge of the bed with her boots neatly side by side, her legs together, her mini skirt stretched tightly over her thighs. She was sitting bolt upright, with her hands resting in her lap. Her eyes were shining slightly from the remains of a tear, but her lips formed a half smile. The trace of vulnerability that he'd sensed before was everywhere and he found it very attractive. He was determined to help her beat this.

"Did you find last night in anyway sexy?" Tom asked carefully.

"Fuck yeah, I loved your kiss."

Tom smiled to himself, he'd found it amazing too, her soft moaning had been so cute.

Nadine continued. "When I had you on your knees, I wish I'd kept you down there..."

Tom smiled again, maybe this girl wasn't as innocent as she seemed. "Rather than crush my windpipe and drop me to the floor," he joked.

Nadine looked uncomfortable and crossed her legs and tucked her mini skirt in even more tightly around her thighs.

"I'm sorry," Tom replied, "I wish you'd kept me down there too."

Tom closed his eyes and pictured the trunk that Nadine had locked him inside. It was old and ornate, with heavy iron handles in various places. All Nadine would have to do was to use a piece of rope to connect the handle on the front of the trunk and the handle on the lid. With the right amount of slack in the rope, she could then unlock the trunk knowing that the lid would only open by a few inches. Not enough for him to escape, but enough for them to kiss again.

Nadine had been only too pleased to try his plan and had knotted and knotted again a piece of rope to both handles. Only once she had tied yet more knots to each ends did she pick up the trunk key from the bed and was still warm from her body. She pushed the key in the lock, sending clanging sounds around the small wooden interior. As soon as he heard the all important clicks, Tom pushed up on the lid.

Tom pushed harder, trying to get all the slack possible from the securely tied rope.

"Problem?" Nadine was now kneeling on the floor and looking straight into Tom's eyes.

"It doesn't open very far."

"No, it doesn't," Nadine eyes bore into his.

"Is it enough for us to kiss?"

"I hope so."

Tom strained against the confines of the small opening, but still couldn't reach her lips that were tantalisingly out of reach. He knew she had to take it slow and that was fine, it was so nice to see the confidence return to her face.

A few seconds later Tom remembered he could also reach a hand through the gap. He gently cupped the back of Nadine's neck and eased her face towards him. Their lips touched, a touch that made them both jump. They touched again, Tom anxious not to take things too fast. Upset her now and he may never get out of the trunk. This unknown sense of danger made the experience all the more sensual. His life was literally dependent on whatever crazy thoughts were running through this girl's mind.

Nadine experimented with different ways to kiss her captive, always staying in control, always able to pull away if needed. If she really needed space she knew she could just sit on the lid and seal him back inside.

Tom was still enjoying the moment when Nadine pulled away and stood up. Desperate for more, Tom reached, but this time caught Nadine around her thighs. He pulled her towards the small opening between the trunk and its lid that had become his only window on the world. Tom buried his lips into the front of her mini skirt and listened to Nadine's cries of excitement.

Both of Tom's hands were now reaching through the gap, one wrapped around the back of her thighs, the other trying to undo her tight green mini skirt. If he could just release the catch then he could ease the skirt down over her hips. He was desperate to see what was hidden underneath. But just as he had released the catch, Nadine turned and sat down on the lid.

This time it was Tom's turn to cry out, this time in pain. His hands were still sticking out of the box and his forearms were now taking the full force of her weight.

"Wow," Nadine breathed as she sat there oblivious to the plight of the guy beneath.

"Nadine, please!"

"Opps."

Nadine had seen the problem. She leaned forward so that she reduced her weight on the trunk. It reduced the pain in his arms, but he still couldn't pull his hands back inside. Shit, this woman was slim enough, but with even part of her weight channelled through his arms he was helplessly pinned.

Tom tried to lift the lid using his arms and shoulders, but nothing happened. He tried again until his shoulders ached. He really was in a very subservient position.

"Nadine?" he found himself calling out her name a lot. "Nadine?"

"Yes?" she replied in her sweetest French accent.

She held him there for a few more seconds before standing up and lifting the lid. With his hands safely back inside the box she reclosed the lid, locked it and sat on it again.

"You are a fantastic kisser," Tom was not exaggerating.

Nadine loved the compliment. Up until now, she'd never experienced more than a quick, nervous peck on the lips. It felt wonderful to really kiss and even better that he liked it, even if she'd had to keep her 'lover' under lock and key.

She found herself bouncing slightly as she sat. The feeling of his lips against her skirt had been out of this world. She'd never let anyone touch her there before. While regular sex was still a frightening prospect, his gentle lips on her terms was wonderful and something that she already wanted more of.

Tom could see the curves of her body through the splits in the wood. She was a beautiful woman and the barrier that had to be between them was already frustrating him, although he knew that if he rushed her he would lose her and maybe lose a lot more.

He smiled to himself, kissing Nadine through the partly opened box had certainly been amazing, but he couldn't spend his like inside a box. What would that be like? Although if any girl could have make that worth his while then he guessed it would be Nadine.

"So what next?" she asked nervously.

"We could take a walk? Outside of the trunk?"

Nadine replied in French, something she did when she didn't know what to say.

"Could I tie you up a little?" she asked finally returning to English.

It had taken over an hour for them to leave the chalet. Nadine had been on a high from their kiss and hated the idea that she would lose this feeling once she let Tom out of the trunk. She'd changed into her green jeans and white top and then changed again into blue jeans. She delayed and delayed and finally sat on the box for a further ten minutes just playing with her phone.

Only when she had run out of excuses did she reluctantly untie the heavily knotted rope and insert the key and turn. Without even lifting the lid for him, Nadine slipped on her thick ski jacket and white woollen hat and gloves and waited outside the front of the chalet.

Nadine hadn't been satisfied that she could properly tie Tom with the small piece of rope that she had and so they had agreed to buy something better in town.

Tom followed her down the narrow snow covered footpath that led away from the chalet and down into the valley. It was beautiful sunny day and the heavy snow from the previous evening still hung on the branches, but Nadine hardly noticed as she walked in silence. In fact she didn't say anything until they arrived outside one of the larger shops. Tom could immediately see what she was looking at.

"Maybe I can buy you a present?" he smiled.

"Maybe, if you want to."

"Nadine, I'll do whatever it takes," Tom smiled kindly as he pulled the door for her.

She looked up and down the street and then ran up the steps and inside. She pointed to a few items and then walked back out almost as quickly as she'd come in leaving Tom to make the purchases.

Four large padlocks and six meters of high security chain was an unusual present to give to a new girlfriend, but Nadine seemed to appreciate the gift.

"I know it's crazy," she apologised as she held his hand for a second and then had to let go.

"Whatever the girl wants," he smiled.

"Thank you for understanding."

He certainly didn't, but he looked forward to trying to work her out.

Tom was disappointed that Nadine hadn't wanted to stop for a coffee as he followed her back up the footpath. Nadine climbed quickly up the steep and rocky path leaving Tom trying to keep up. Again he found himself admiring her body, her legs, her butt. He desperately hoped that they could fulfil her dream of making love together at some point soon.

Nadine stopped a few minutes further up the path and starting pulling the padlocks out of their packaging and threaded all the keys on to a single key ring. She then unlocked all four padlocks and slipped the key ring into the back pocket of her jeans. The jeans were so tight and the key ring so full that its shape was clearly visible to Tom as he finally reached the spot where she'd stopped.

"OK." Tom stood there in the snow not quite sure what position to adopt and finally deciding to hold his hands together in front of him.

"Behind your back is best." she said.

That would make climbing the path tricky, but OK.

Nadine wrapped the chain around one of his wrists and then again around the other wrist and used a single padlock in the middle to lock both small loops of chain. It wasn't the first time she'd thought about this and she knew that unlike a single loop around both wrists, this would be totally impossible to escape from.

She then wrapped the chain around his waist and padlocked it back to itself so that Tom's wrists were held tightly in the small of his back. With plenty of the long chain still available, she looped it up and held it in her hand. Happy with the way she'd chained him up, Nadine reached up and kissed him on the lips.

"Hi boyfriend," she said feeling good about the kiss..

"Hi girlfriend," he replied, thinking that to be a more advisable reply than 'hi fucked up crazy girl.'

It was rare for Nadine to smile, but that's what she did as she continued on up the path towing Tom behind her. She was taking a walk with her sexy boyfriend by her side, without the protection of a crowd of people and yet she wasn't freaking out. She turned to him and smiled again and he had smiled back. She continued to stride up the path, trying not to think about the slightly unusual feature of their relationship.

Once back at the chalet, Nadine pulled Tom into the centre of the open plan living area and padlocked the end of the chain around the large timber column that supported the chalet roof. As soon as the padlock clicked, she walked off into the bedroom.

Tom was pleased to find that the length of the chain allowed him to reach one end of the large sofa. With his hands still locked behind his back, he dropped down to rest, exhausted after keeping pace with his ultra fit girlfriend as she had powered up the mountain. He had long since stopped trying to slip out of the chains and so just passed the time by looking through the large picture windows at the snowy peaks outside. He tried to pick out the paths and ski runs that crisscrossed the mountain, even though he hadn't much hope of getting out and enjoying them.

When Nadine returned all thoughts of the mountains disappeared. She was wearing the sexiest tan patterned, mid-thigh length summer dress. Tom was speechless for a moment as he took in the sight. The dress had thin straps that passed over her tanned shoulders, then swept down over her breasts to a belt that hugged her narrow waist and then dropped casually over her hips and finally fanned out over her thighs. As she twirled around, the dress was unable to keep up with her athletic body, riding up to reveal even more of her long legs that were extenuated by brown heels. Only as she finished her twirl did her dress and long brown hair catch up.

Tom had never seen Nadine in a dress before, very few people had. Dresses made her feel even more vulnerable than usual, providing her body very little protection. Jeans and shorts felt more protective, particularly when tightly buttoned and belted over her hips.

In the past she'd even taking to padlocking her jeans around her waist. One correctly sized padlock snapped shut around the popper and there was no way for anyone to undress her. Without the key there was no way for her to undress herself. She thought back to one occasion when she'd been on holiday with a girlfriend. One evening she'd returned to her hotel room to find that the small padlock key had been tidied away by housekeeping. With no key and nothing in the hotel room that she could use to cut the denim, she had spent the night locked inside the jeans that had seemed to hug her more tightly as the hours passed.

"You look beautiful," Tom said as he interrupted Nadine's thoughts.

"It feels strange," she was fidgeting.

"That's OK, let's take it slow."

She nodded nervously.

"Take a seat?" he offered nodding towards the other end of sofa.

Nadine hesitated.

"It's OK, the chain won't reach to that end." Tom proceeded to demonstrate that the far end of the sofa was outside of the small circle of freedom that she'd given him.

Nadine sat down facing towards him, her legs were slightly apart and as she fidgeted the short dress rode up revealing most of her thighs. Tom had been aroused even before Nadine had slipped into that dress, now his arousal was clearly visible as a bulge in his jeans.

"How're you feeling?" he asked.

"Nice, I feel calm, but this isn't fair on you."

Nadine's eyes followed Tom's as he glanced down into his lap. Seeing his excitement, she looked down at her own outfit and coyly closed and crossed her legs.

"You like this dress then?"

"I love everything about you."

Feeling embarrassed about what he'd just said, Tom stood up and walked over the kitchen area and was just able to pick up a bottle of wine behind his back. He then walked back to the sofa without realising that he'd walked back via the other side of the column. With the chain now wrapped a full turn around the column, Tom's radius of freedom had become much smaller and he could no longer reach the sofa.

"Keep going," Nadine smiled from across the room.

Tom played along and walked twice more around the thick wooden column so that the chain now pinned his hands to the column.

"Aren't you going to pour the wine?" she asked.

"Slight problem..."

Nadine jumped up and ran over and kissed him briefly on the lips before taking the wine from his chained up hands. Tom unwound himself and returned to the sofa to find that Nadine had placed his glass of red wine on the coffee table with a drinking straw sticking out.

"Is this the French way to drink wine?"

"No!" Nadine was taken aback by the suggestion. "But you're not French and you have a problem with your hands."

"Yes." And a problem with that dress he thought to himself as he shifted again to relieve the pressure down below.

Nadine sat drinking her wine, looking at Tom intently as he sucked on his wine. She could tell that his arms and shoulders were aching by the way he kept trying to stretch. She founds it sad to watch, as there was absolutely no way he could relieve the pain without her keys. He may be too polite to mention it, but she would have to release him soon.

She thought back to how Tom had pushed his lips against her tight miniskirt the night before. The memory sent a surge of excitement through her body especially now she felt so exposed in the short flared dress. What would it be like if Tom was to kiss her there again? The small hairs on her legs stood on end as she daydreamed.

In her own time, Nadine stood up and walked back into the bedroom. She returned a moment later with a sheepish look on her face and the keys rattling in her hand.

"Can I put you in the trunk?" she said apologetically.

Tom nodded, a little disappointed that that seemed to be a step backwards in Nadine's therapy. However, she would first have to unchain him from the column.

As instructed, he lay on his front on the wooden floor with Nadine's knee pushing down on the back of his neck, she evidently still needed that extra control.

He waited while Nadine tried key after key to unlock his hands and the chain around his waist. As the keys rattled above him, Tom turned his head a little to find that he was directly beneath her skirt and could look up at her cute little butt just above his head. He smiled as yet another key didn't fit the lock.

No sooner had Nadine unlocked all the padlocks, than she relocked one end of the chain around Tom's ankles, again with two small loops and the padlock connecting then both in the middle. The idea of walking in the mountains still seemed very remote.

Tom then hopped over to the trunk and dropped down inside on to a folded blanket. Nadine closed the lid and sat on it while she again tied the rope between the handles on the lid and the front of the trunk. She finally stood up and waited.

As she knew he would, Tom pushed up on the lid as far as it would go.

"Now what did you think of my dress?" Nadine prompted.

Tom looked through the opening, this time seeing the hem of her short dress and her beautifully toned bare thighs. He reached through and pulled her towards him, flicked up her dress and planted his lips against her upper thigh.

"Oh my God." she cried.

He hadn't even started, this could get noisy. He worked his way around the trim of her black underwear and watched the goose bumps instantly appear. He then buried his lips into the front of her black underwear and felt her shake.

"Fuck... fuck!"

Nadine was almost screaming, but she pushed herself harder up against the side of the box. His lips were now back to the hem of her panties, tiny kisses all the way along. No one had ever touched her like that. She felt his lips move back to the centre of her underwear, shit he was pushing against her clit.

Why wasn't she freaking out, panicking? She was actually enjoying being touched down there. She felt his tongue slide underneath the hem of her panties. Wow the feeling was even more amplified. He had touched her clit, her head was starting to spin. She pulled away and took a step back to steady herself.

Still reeling from the almost instant orgasm, she turned and sat down hard on the lid. It thumped down, pushing Tom's head with it.

No sooner had the box closed, than Nadine turned the key and pulled it from the keyhole. There was no way anyone would get in or out of the trunk until she was ready. What was inside was just too amazing for words and it was all hers.

"Nadine, you good?" Tom asked carefully.