All Comments on 'Nadiya Khan - A Love Story'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen3 months ago

You really do write very well. This variation of a May-to-September love story left me with a very damp patch in my bed! (I read it very early one morning!) It gets 5 stars from me, even though I'd be happy to learn why Adam and Nadia spent some time "writing" on the bed! Only kidding - I'm often found "writing" myself, albeit with an audience. My cuckold does enjoy watching me get fucked!

JimDee676JimDee6763 months ago

What a wonderful love story. Thank you.

P_AndererP_Anderer3 months ago

This is one of your best stories to date, my friend. I felt emotionally engaged throughout; totally identified with Adam. It's not often we see true romance represented here, but this was a tingling story.

Funnily enough, I recently met an Indian lady in her 50s... grey hair and an unfathomable figure under her winter dog-walking clothing. And attractive in a way I struggled to reason with... As you can imagine, what you wrote, resonated with me.

5*, obviously!

pcman1950pcman19503 months ago

A truly heartwarming tale.

Windwalker57Windwalker573 months ago

This was great! You made me really feel the "hit over the head with something" sensation of sudden, unexpected attraction. Adam not wanting to seem too forward and Nadia's self worth issues come across very realistic. The sex wasn't as intense as some of your other stories, but that's not a bad thing; cozy lovemaking is lots of fun too. Nice little story!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story made me smile. Thank you

Rainyday493Rainyday4932 months ago

It's nice to read a story that is sweet, sentimental and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I just want to say, thank you, for fear of saying anything further and spoiling it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous