Nadya/Nadia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toweling off and pulling on a robe, Nadya exited the bathroom and saw Jasmine was no longer in the bed. "Jasmine?" she called, looking around the studio. She saw a steaming cup on her dresser, and picked it up. Hot chocolate. She sipped the sweet, hot drink. Jasmine made the best hot chocolate. She finished the drink quickly, and looked around again. "Jasmine?"

Arms came around her from behind, and she nearly screamed, but laughed instead thinking it was Jasmine. "You scared me," she scolded, then actually screamed as one arm locked round her body, pinning her arms to her sides, a hand clapped over her mouth, and she was pulled back against a hard, very definitely male, body. She tensed and struggled, but the arms around her didn't budge. "I sent your friend home so we could have some alone time," a low voice murmured in her ear. "I have some questions for you."

Frantic, Nadya kicked back with her heel, catching the man's kneecap. He grunted, and bodily lifted her into the air. He took the two steps to her bed, bent her over it, and fell on top of her, trapping her body underneath his. She still tried to struggle, but with her leverage gone, she was doing nothing more than wiggling around.

"I prefer to do this so you only have pleasure with me, but we can do things a different way, if you like it rough with a little fear," the man said. "I'm flexible."

Nadya went still.

"I do like it when they choose pleasure," the man said, his mouth close to her ear. "This is how it works. I only go as far as you want me to. I have some questions. I'll ask them, you answer them, I don't take this any further. If you don't answer my questions, that means you want me to continue what I'm doing to you. And, well, let's just say even I'm having trouble imagining all the things I'm going to do with you." She tensed in his arms, and her pulse sped up. "Don't worry, though. I promise you will love what I do to you. Eventually."

Faster than she could process what was happening, he lifted them from the bed, and removed his hand from her mouth. Before she could say anything, he spun her around to face him, and covered her mouth with his. He moved his lips over hers almost playfully, coaxing her to open to him. Nadya gritted her teeth and tried to turn her head away, but the man fisted her hair at the back of her neck, holding her head still as his kiss went on. "Oh, does that mean you don't want to answer my questions?" the man teased.

Nadya pushed against him, twisting her head in spite of his grip in her hair. "No!' she exclaimed.

Maintaining his grip on her hair, he pulled her head back, arching her away from him. His mouth left hers and he kissed his way along her jaw as his other hand slid from her waist over her body to the vee her robe made where the two halves crossed over her chest. "No, what? I'm going to need less ambiguous answers than that." He slipped his hand into the top of her robe and cupped a breast. He squeezed the soft mound and gently pinched her nipple.

Nadya inhaled sharply and she felt something in her ease as soon as his skin touched hers. He used the hand tangled in her hair to direct her mouth back to his, and this time when he playfully licked and nipped at the seam of her lips, she opened her mouth for the onslaught of his tongue. As he slid his tongue over hers, pushing into her mouth, exploring, retreating, and pushing in again, she felt herself relax even further, and her hands, which had been pushing against him, slid up his shirt and over his shoulders.

Nadya was at war with her body. Her mind, which had been screaming at her to run, to get away, now felt fuzzy. The man's shirt disappeared from under her hands, and she suddenly couldn't touch enough of his skin. One of her hands tangled in his hair, the other wrapped around his neck to pull him closer. She moaned into his mouth and let her tongue slide against his. He sucked on her tongue hard, deepening their kisses even more. Nadya knew something was wrong, but she couldn't remember what.

"That's right," he murmured. He released her mouth from his plundering tongue and changed to playful pecks on her lips. "Just relax for me. There is only pleasure between us. Tell me, what are you?"

"What?" Nadya asked, stupidly, trying to figure out what he meant through all her confusion and arousal. Satisfied she was enthralled enough, he released his grip on her hair and her breast, sliding his hands down her body to her ass. He lifted her up, spreading her legs to encircle his hips, and rocked against her. His pants were gone now too, somehow, and his hard cock pushed between her thighs, rubbing as he slid his hips against her in counterpoint with his tongue.

The feel of his hard, bare cock sliding against her wet core snapped Nadya out of her trance for just a moment, and she shoved at his chest, but he only chuckled, and fell forward onto the bed, pinning her beneath him. She gasped at the rapid change of positions, and he settled himself fully between her legs, not entering her, but he slid his cock up and down her sex, coating himself in her slickness, slowly, so slowly thrusting against her instead of into her. He slid his hands up under her knees and pushed her open wider.

"What are you?" the question came again.

The more that his skin came into contact with hers, the more foggy Nadya's mind felt. She moaned, wanting more than this teasing contact he was giving her. She ran her hands over his back and chest, feeling his muscles ripple under her fingertips as he moved. It wasn't enough. It was too much.

"Stop," she gasped out, turning her head from his kisses.

"You don't want me to stop," the man murmured against her lips, following her mouth with his.

"I don't," Nadya murmured her agreement.

"You want to answer my question," the man said.

Nadya frowned. "I don't know."

"You don't know what you are?" the man asked.

Nadya squirmed under him. "I'm going crazy," she whimpered sadly.

"You don't want to be sad," the man said. "You want pleasure. I will give you only pleasure."

"Only pleasure," Nadya murmured back.

The man smiled, and Nadya smiled back.

"Be a good girl and answer my questions so there can be more pleasure." He kissed her again, Nadya felt her mind grow even foggier.

With great effort, Nadya wrenched her mouth away from his. "What...what are you doing to me?" she asked. The man didn't answer. Her eyes landed on the empty hot chocolate mug. "Drugged me," she whispered.

"I have no need to give drugs to you," he murmured. "I am a drug to you."

I am a drug to you. The words cut through the fog in Nadya's mind.

He moved his mouth to her neck and gently bit her. She arched under him, and he chuckled against her skin. "I'll remember you like that. But I should have known you would from the company you were keeping last night."

"You saw—" Nadya started to speak again, but the men framed her face in his hands, and covered her mouth with his again, kissing her deeply. Nadya kissed him back before she thought to stop herself, feeling foggy again.

"How have you stayed hidden all this time?" the man asked.

Nadya shook her head, trying to clear it.

The man sat back on his haunches, and reached for the sash of her robe."I think it's time to unwrap my present." Nadya thrashed beneath him. He let her struggle against him for a few moments, then trapped her flailing legs. With one hand under each of her knees, he pushed her legs out sideways, until her knees touched the mattress, stopping her struggling and spreading her wide open. She arched her back, trying to take some of the strain off her thigh muscles. "Let's save all that thrashing for when I'm ready to ride you."

He moved up, spreading his legs, placing one knee next to each of her hips, he trapped her thighs under his shins one at a time. She saw his cock, huge and hard, lying on top of her robe as he lowered his weight onto her thighs, pinning her in place. She arched her back even more against the additional strain. Her hands flew to his thighs, nails sinking in. Slowly, he pulled on the sash to untie it. When the bow disappeared, he reached for the top flap of her robe, and slid the soft, silky material off her body, exposing her left side to his gaze. His eyes roamed over her naked flesh hungrily, making her feel even more naked than the act of opening her robe had.

He leaned forward and laved her nipple. "What are you?" he asked again. "What kind? How have you remained hidden?" he asked against her breast. His mouth roamed over the skin he had exposed, licking, and sucking.

"What kind?" Nadya asked, even more confused. "I'm not hiding."

"You should be completely under right now, and you're not." He grinned. "I'm going to have to step up my game with you." The man leaned back and drew the other flap of Nadya's robe off to the side, baring her body to him completely. She pushed at his hands trying to gather her robe back around herself. "You don't need to use your hands," he said, kissing her deeply. Taking each of her hands, he kissed each of her palms in turn and placed them above her head. "Just leave them there." He slowly pulled her robe completely open again, and despite Nadya's commands, her hands did not move.

"What are you doing to me?" she breathed.

"Giving you pleasure," the man responded.

"I can't move my hands." Nadya focused on her hands, willing them to move.

"Kiss me," the man murmured against her lips. Nadya kissed him, open-mouthed passionate kisses that left them breathless. Her mind went foggy again, and she stopped trying to move her hands. He swallowed her moan as she relaxed, letting pleasure wash over her.

"Much better," the man said. He trailed kisses down her neck, and planted small kisses and licks along her collarbone, before darting down to take a nipple into his mouth. He cupped her other breast in his hand, teasing that nipple into hardness with his thumb. He bit the nipple in his mouth, biting harder and harder until she cried out, then laved her nipple with his tongue to soothe the sting. He moved down, unpinning her legs so he could kneel in between her thighs again.

He slid a hand up each of her legs starting at her knees, gently massaging away the aches from being spread so wide. When he reached her sex, he toyed with her clit, circling and teasing, using just enough pressure to stimulate but not satisfy, until she was writhing for him. Slowly, he slid a finger into her, just as slowly he pulled his finger out, then quickly shoved two fingers into her as he lunged forward and bit her neck, hard. Her back arched and she clenched around tightly around his fingers. "What are you? What was your mother's name? How have you remained hidden all this time? What kind are you?" he asked his questions again.

"What kind are you?" Nadya asked, feeling like she had been drugged. She let her head fall back on the pillows.

"I'm Incubus," the man said. "and you are a witch. Tell me what kind." He kept his fingers moving in and out of her slowly, letting his thumb rub her clit. Satisfied she was under his control now, he shifted his body down, turning his attention back to her breasts.

"I'm not a witch," Nadya protested the ridiculous accusation as her hips arched upwards. He held her down.

"You are a witch," the man said, licking the underside of one breast. "I can feel that much." He moved his fingers in and out of her faster, but not fast enough for her. She shifted her hips, trying to get his fingers where she needed them. "And I can feel how wet you are for me. Tell me what I need to know so I can give you what you need. Don't you want pleasure?"

"Yes," Nadya moaned.

"I need to know what kind of witch you are, so I know who to give you to."

"Give me?" Nadya tried to clear her brain. That didn't sound good.

"Of course," the man said. "I can't give you to an earth mage if you are a water witch, can I?" the man asked reasonably.

"No," Nadya protested. "Not yours to give." It was a great effort to form thoughts and speak words.

He kissed her, and her head clouded again. Gone were the playful kisses, these were kisses of dominance and control. The fog was much thicker this time. "Right now, you are mine. I own you, and I will decide your future. What kind are you?"

"I don't know," Nadya said. "I don't know what's happening to me."

The man shifted further down the bed dragging his tongue across her stomach, and lower. "You need more persuading," the man said. Nadya whined in protest and tried to roll away. The man's hands were steel bands on her hips. He slid down until his face was between her legs. "What kind?" he asked, his breath hot against her core.

"No," Nadya protested. "I'm not a witch! Please, don't."

"Don't what?" the man asked. He raised his eyes and met hers across her body. "Don't lick your pussy? Don't fuck you with my tongue? Don't swallow your orgasm when you come in my mouth?"

"No" Nadya said.

The man slid one finger up and down her sex. "It feels like you do. It looks like you do." He leaned close and inhaled deeply. "It smells like you do." He opened his mouth wide and stuck out his tongue. Lowering his head, he slid one long lick from the bottom of her sex to her clit, and suckled against her. "It definitely tastes like you do. We've already talked about how you need to make your answers less ambiguous."

Nadya closed her eyes and turned her head away. "I—"

"No more protests," he said, "only sounds of pleasure."

Her mouth opened, but no words came out. She shook her head rapidly back and forth, trying to clear the fog away. He placed an arm on each of her thighs and pushed down. She felt his breath hot on her sex as his mouth closed over her clit and he sucked, first gently, then harder. She dug her feet into the mattress, trying to push herself away from his mouth and the overwhelming sensations he was wringing from her body. "Be still for my tongue," he said holding her hips down. He felt the fight leave her. "Good girl," he said, smirking as he saw the resentment in her eyes.

He took his time, his tongue slowly exploring her sex as he took in every gasp and little noise she made, what made her hips jump against the hands that pinned her down, what made her even wetter. His tongue circled her clit, then lashed at it rapidly. He sank lower and pushed his tongue deep into her pussy, drinking up her wetness. He held her pussy spread open and slowly drew his tongue up and down each side of her sex.

As he drove her towards orgasm, he saw a silver aura form around her, brightening as she approached orgasm, then fading as he backed her away from release. Fascinated, he ruthlessly drove her towards orgasm again and again, only to back away before she came, watching each time as the aura reacted the same way.

An Incubus, he fed on energy, especially during sex, but he had never seen an energy like this one before. Felt energies, yet, but never seen one.

"Give me your eyes," he commanded. Nadya opened her eyes and glared at him. She was a sweaty mess, unable to move her hands or protest. Her hair was a tangled snarl where her head had been tossing back and forth on her pillow. She was panting with need.

He kept his eyes on hers as he lowered his mouth to her delicate pink flesh again, this time fully intending to push her over the edge and make her come. He worked his tongue against her hard clit, not stopping as she desperately tried to thrash against his hold, in spite of his instruction to hold still for him. This time instead of backing down, he pushed against her harder, relentlessly sucking and lashing her with his lips and tongue. Her muscles tensed, her back arched, and he felt her orgasm rip through her. Her entire body went stiff, and power hit him. So much power hit him so hard, his head was rocked back. He pushed against the power flowing into him and latched his mouth back over her sex, drawing out her orgasm as long as he could, and he fed, greedily absorbing her energy. His eyes burned green, and the more power he absorbed, the brighter his green eyes got, until the room was bathed in green light.

Nadya felt she was going insane as he worked his mouth against her, almost to orgasm, and stopped. He teased her over and over again. Unable to move her hands from her pillow, she balled them into fists. Unable to protest, she silently took his teasing treatment, wanting to kick him in frustration. She kept her eyes on his when he told her to, and saw him looking at something she couldn't see. She laid there and took it as he ran his tongue up and down her sex, when he delved inside her, and when he teased her clit, until finally, he took her over the edge into bliss instead of backing down from it. Pleasure like nothing she had ever felt before washed over her as she came hard, her entire body going rigid. She saw him jerk back as if he had been slapped. He lunged forward, fastening his mouth onto her again, drawing out the pleasure until it was almost painful. She desperately wanted him to stop. She desperately wanted to keep coming.

In all the pleasure he was giving her, she felt like he was taking something from her, something she couldn't see. She just instinctively knew she was losing something of herself. She watched as his green eyes got even greener, and glowed with more and more intensity until the room looked like it was lit by green sunlight. She tried to shift her hips, wanting this feeling of losing herself to be over, but he kept himself sealed tight to her.

He fed, unable to get enough of Nadya's unique energy. He wondered how much of it he could take. Finally, her silver aura started to dim in spite of her still being trapped in orgasm, and he slowly stopped feeding, letting her orgasm taper off. Her silver aura faded quickly, and her body relaxed into the bed.

Nadya felt the longest orgasm of her life finally ebb and stop, and she collapsed onto the mattress. She felt limp, utterly sated and inexplicably sad, grieving some loss she didn't understand.

He laid his head down on her thigh, his eyes still burning bright green, staring at her. He recovered before she did, and started moving his mouth over her again, licking his way up each of her thighs to her center, skipping over her core, to lick her stomach and hips. She mewled, wanting him to stop.

He stopped his ministrations to look up at her. "Oh, we are far from done. I'm going to need you to come for me again." He slid two fingers easily into her slickness, scissoring them open to stretch her. "Let's see how your energy flows to me when you're coming on my cock."

A bright flash of silvery energy caught his attention and he glanced up, doing a double take, and watching in fascination as Nadya changed in front of his eyes, wavering in between being two women - the one he had just drained of energy and the one he had noticed last night. Nadya's silver aura was dimmed, but the other woman's aura was as bright as Nadya's had been. He kept his fingers moving in and out of her slowly as he crawled up her body to watch the changes more closely.

Nadya knew if she came like that again, he would take something more from her, something she couldn't afford to keep giving him, and he would keep taking from her until she didn't have anything of herself left. Tears fell from her eyes to her pillow, and she felt herself slipping away, completely disappearing into her mind.

He felt Nadya go limp under him and worried for a brief moment if he had taken too much of her energy from her. Now, she looked like she had last night, with her hair a darker black, her eyes glowing silver in dark smoky makeup, her silvery aura glowing a steady, bright silver. She held his gaze steadily, and started to move her hips suggestively, taking his fingers deeper into herself. She brought her hands to his head, pulling him down to her lips and kissed him hungrily.