Nadya/Nadia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He broke away from her, not liking the control she was trying to take from him. "What are you?" he demanded, pulling his fingers from her body.

She whined at the loss of sensation. "If you want the answers she can't give you, you're going to have to give me what you gave her to get them." She pushed on his shoulders, urging him lower on her body.

He allowed her to push him slightly lower as he dragged his mouth down her neck, her breastbone, bit each nipple hard, and laved his tongue over her stomach. She pushed on his shoulders insistently and he settled between her legs again. He ran his tongue over her sex, chuckling into her as she spread her legs wider and arched into his mouth, wanting more contact. "What are you?"

"I'm the fun one," she replied, tangling her hands in his hair, trying to direct his mouth to where she needed it. "I need more. Faster!"

He let her have his fingers again, roughly finger fucking her, but not letting her come. Not yet. "Tell me what kind of witch you are." He slid his tongue over her clit, too briefly to push her over the edge. "Tell me, and I'll let you come."

"Make me come, or I won't answer you," she retorted, frustrated. Her eyes blazed bright silver.

He sensed power in the air around them and didn't want her using power when he could take it from her. He had just fed, fed more fully than he ever had from any other woman. He should feel sated. But he was still hungry.

He shoved his fingers into her again, moving them fast inside her as he found her clit with his mouth. She arched up against him and moaned, and she was ready to come again already.

"Almost free," she said huskily.

He worked his mouth and tongue against her, bringing her to the edge, and stopping, building up her pleasure. When her aura was so bright he could see it glowing when he closed his eyes, he sucked her clit into his mouth and lashed it with his tongue. She screamed and went rigid, contracting around his fingers.

He fed again, latching on to her power and drinking it in. He kept them sealed together and drew out her orgasm. Her power had a different flavor now, wilder, but it was still delicious, and he drank in as much as he could. Her silver aura faded, but he kept feeding, glutting himself. When her aura flickered, almost completely gone, he finally stopped feeding, slowed his fingers and gentled his mouth against her, letting her orgasm fade.

As he watched, she changed again, back into Nadya. She blinked at him, but was otherwise completely limp. She closed her eyes, and was asleep.

His head snapped up as he felt the presence of a vampire. The vampire was still a few blocks away, which was a lot further than he'd ever been able to sense them before. He leapt off the bed and summoned his pants. He didn't have time to dress Nadya, but she still had a robe underneath her. He grabbed her arms and pulled, sitting her up. She remained completely limp, and no help at all. He put his shoulder into her stomach and lifted her over his shoulder, not bothering with tying Nadya's robe closed or summoning a shirt for himself. Even with Nadya unconscious, maintaining their skin to skin contact would enthrall her to him further. Carrying her out of her apartment into the night, he found the car, opened the back door, and poured Nadya into the backseat, folding himself in beside her.

"Who's she going to?" his driver asked.

"I haven't decided yet," Elijah answered. "For now, take us to safe house two."

The driver started the car.

"Wait a moment," the man said. "There's a vampire coming this way. I want to see who it is."

A car pulled up down the block, and a tall, well built man with black hair and blue eyes got out.

"Mordecai," the incubus said. "That will make things interesting."

They watched as Mordecai went into the building.

"Let's go," the incubus said.