Nadya/Nadia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadya frowned, but lay back and concentrated. Nothing happened. She sat up. "It's not working."

"Don't try so hard to cram it into a box," Elijah said. "Think of it less as controlling the magic and more like coaxing it to do what you want."

Nadya laid back, closed her eyes and tried again. This time, instead of yanking on the tendrils she tugged on them gently, guiding them in the direction she wanted them to go instead of using brute force to shove them. The tendrils resisted her at first, but slowly the silvery emanations that filled the room began to withdraw towards her.

She was just imagining the last one finishing its retreat into her when something brushed against her shoulder. She sat up with a startled shriek, and her aura burst free to fill the room with a silvery glow once more. She glared into Elijah's smiling face and launched herself at him, knocking him onto his back. She followed him down, beating on him in frustration. "I was almost done!"

Elijah tried hard to look guileless, but it was hard when he was laughing at her pitiful attempts to punch him. "You think no one is going to bump into you when you're walking somewhere? You have to be able to keep your aura under wraps no matter what."

"It was the first time I ever tried to do something like that! You could have let me finish!"

Elijah grabbed each of her wrists, holding her in place until she stilled then slid his fingers into her fists, forcing them open to intertwine his fingers with hers. He laid his arms over his head, pulling her down towards him until their faces were almost touching. She thought he was going to kiss her and was trying to decide how she was going to feel about that when he surprised her by saying, "Pull in your aura."

A bit breathless from her futile efforts to beat him, Nadya stared into his eyes. Determined to prove she could do it, in spite of him trying to distract her, she began reeling in the tendrils. She almost lost one when Elijah rubbed his thumb over her hand, but didn't let it go. The last tendril ignored her completely, swirling around Elijah instead. Patiently, she cajoled it back to her and tucked it safely out of view.

"I did it!" she crowed, careful to maintain her hold on the tendrils this time.

"You did it," Elijah agreed. "Are you ready for your prize?"

Nadya licked her lips. "Yes," she whispered.

"Close your eyes," Elijah murmured.

She did and waited for his lips to touch hers, but they didn't. Her body jostled as if they had been picked up and put down.

"Open your eyes."

She did. Elijah was still tantalizingly close, but they were somewhere else, on a different couch in a different room.

"My prize is a library?" she grumbled.

Elijah grinned at her. "You sound disappointed. Would you prefer a different prize?"

Nadya flushed, but swallowed hard and said, "Yes."

Elijah's eyes darkened. "Such as?"

Her gaze fell to his lips, then rose back up to his eyes, but she couldn't bring herself to say anything.

"Take what you want, witch."

This was her chance to find out what she truly felt when Elijah touched her while she had a clear head. Did she want it? Her body was on board with the idea, already anticipating his touch. She could just kiss him with a quick peck and flee, but she didn't want to be timid anymore. She already knew he could make her feel good when she thought she hadn't wanted him to, and in the confusion of everything happening last night. This time things would be on her terms, and if she told him to stop and he didn't, if he violated her trust, then in spite of the pleasure he would undoubtedly wring from her, it would add to her determination to leave this place.

Nadya lowered her head and touched her lips to his, tentatively at first, and then bolder. Elijah untangled their fingers and placed her hands on his chest. She gripped fistfuls of his t-shirt as he slid one of his hands down her back, and tangled the other in her hair to tilt her head and deepen the kiss.

His tongue played against hers in his mouth, then pushed back and slid into hers. She released her grip and slid her hands down, pushing them under the bottom hem of his shirt. She glided her fingertips over the muscles of his abdomen, making them twitch and flex under her touch.

When the hard length of his erection pressed against her sex where she straddled him she broke the kiss and sat up, her hands still under his shirt.

"Is that all you want, witch?" he asked in a hoarse voice. He knew it wasn't, he could taste it in her kiss. But he wouldn't push her this time. He wanted one woman to choose to be with him and remember doing it, even if it only ever happened once in his life and the memory only lasted a couple more days for her. She would forget as soon as she left, but he would always know he'd been chosen and remembered once.

Nadya shook her head and pushed his shirt up his body. "Off."

Elijah wished his shirt away.

Nadya's eyes roved over the expanse of his bared flesh and she ran her hands over his torso with a touch so light he barely felt it. She felt none of the repugnance or reluctance she had before.

She raised her eyes to his face and stared at him. "Is what I'm feeling real?"

"You are choosing this. Taking what you want. Everything you are feeling now is real."

Leaning down she kissed him hard and picked up one of his hands, placing a kiss on his palm before she put laid it down on the couch over his head. She repeated her actions with his other hand. "You don't need to use your hands," she instructed him, mimicking the exact words and motions he had used on her in her apartment the night they met.

His eyes widened in surprise, then darkened. She smirked at him. She couldn't compel him to do things like he could her, so she'd have to hope he played along with her. She moved down his body to draw her tongue over the strong column of his throat and along his collar bone before she circled around a nipple. Meeting his dark green gaze she bit his nipple and tugged at it with her teeth. He growled at her.

Elated that he was playing along by not moving his hands, and relishing the chance to torture him with pleasure as he had done to her so many times, she shifted her attention to his other nipple and gave it the same treatment. She slid her fingers over each one of his ribs and traced the outline of every muscle with her tongue, slowly making her way down his chest to his abdomen.

He sucked in a breath when she tugged his pants down just enough to get full access to the lowest muscles on his stomach. She spent what seemed like an eternity exploring those muscles in particular and his cock was as hard as it had ever been. He was getting desperate and fighting not to give her the satisfaction of seeing him squirm.

"Your aura is escaping all around you," Elijah teased, trying to distract her.

"If you don't shut up, I know something that isn't going to be all around you." She turned her head and blew out a slow breath. He swore he felt her hot breath flow over his cock through his pants.

Elijah shut up.

She rose up, teasingly running her fingers under the waistband of his pants, out to his hips and back to his middle, tugging them incrementally lower as she thoroughly explored every bit of skin she uncovered, but apparently couldn't see his straining erection. It was all he could do not to wish his pants away thrust himself into her hands, but he was determined to endure her teasing and was already planning his payback. Just as she was finally getting to exactly where he wanted her, she lunged forward and began her explorations of him all over again, starting with his mouth as she kissed him more roughly than she had before. He was glad to see what she was doing was getting to her too, but couldn't completely stifle a groan of frustration.

She giggled.

He growled, the sound rumbling through him straight into her, and sat up, banding his arms around her, careful not to touch her with his hands. "Witch," he snarled.

She squealed as his arms closed around her and he flipped them over on the couch. "No fair! You can't use your hands!"

"I only used my arms," he smirked at her as he braced himself above her on his elbows and wished the rest of their clothes away. "Still no hands."

"So not fair," she breathed as he lowered himself on top of her. His cock pressed into her belly, hot and hard as he pinned the full length of her body down with his.

He put his mouth right next to her ear. "Did all your teasing make you wet for me, witch?" She moaned and tried to arch up against him, but he kept her pinned flat, his legs holding hers down and together as she squirmed under him but didn't answer.

There was a wicked gleam in his eyes as he watched her. "If I could use my hands, I could slide my fingers down to find out how wet you are," he mused, shifting his mouth to suck on the hollow of her skin above her collar bone. "Would two fingers slide right in or would I need to arouse you some more?"

Nadya writhed. He knew what she wanted, why didn't he just give her what she wanted?

Steeling himself, he ignored the sensation of her bucking against him, keeping her legs closed with his. "You're probably at least a little wet," he continued his musing. "Wet enough to slick up my fingers as I slide them in and out of you, searching until I find the place inside you that makes you arch so beautifully for me. Or I could pull them out and use your own wetness to play with the place on the outside of you that make you react so wantonly for me."

He moved his mouth over her, nipping at her skin until he arrived at her breast. "Of course, since I can't use my hands I can't actually do any of that. So how will we find out if you're ready for me to take you?"

Nadya opened her mouth to speak, but Elijah took a nipple into his mouth and flicked his tongue over it rapidly before sucking hard.

"I'm sorry I teased you," Nadya gritted the words out, wanting him to hurry up and quit teasing her.

Elijah lifted his head. "Oh, you think this is payback for what that mouth of yours just did to me?" He moved to her other nipple and bit down.

Nadya gasped and nodded.

"It's nothing of the sort," Elijah said, moving down further, but keeping her legs caged. "I asked you if you were wet for me, and you didn't answer, so I'm having to figure things out for myself without using my hands, that's all." He shifted lower, his shoulders level with her hips now, hands still flat on the couch, and licked a line from between her breasts to her belly button.

"You are a fiend," Nadya complained.

"Mmmm hmmmm," Elijah hummed against her skin as he sucked on her hip bone hard enough to leave a mark. He made the same mark on her other hip bone and lifted his head. "I have an idea," he said, shifting his body lower so his face hovered over her thighs. He slid one knee between hers. "Show me how wet you are. Spread your thighs for me, witch."

Feeling brazen, Nadya bent her knee and let her leg fall open to the side.

The scent of her arousal hit Elijah like a blow. It was obvious she was more than ready for him, but he wasn't done playing yet. He moved his other knee from outside her leg to between them. "I think you could be wetter," he rasped.

Nadya groaned.

Elijah lowered his face to her pussy, stiffened his tongue and slid it inside her. Nadya hadn't thought she could get wetter, but she felt a wave of arousal washed over her, proving her wrong. She made a mewling sound and tilted her hips. He let her slide against his tongue a few times, and raised his head.

"What do you want, witch?"

"Don't you already know?" she snapped, frustration turning into irritation.

He grinned and lowered his mouth to her again, sliding his tongue up and down her sex. Focusing on her clit he lashed her with his tongue, pulling back before she could get the release she desperately wanted.

"Please," Nadya finally gave in. "I want to feel you inside me."

"What do you need, witch?" He prowled up her body and kissed her, sliding his tongue in and out of her mouth as he moved his hips, suggesting in no uncertain terms what the cock sliding along her stomach could do for her. As much as he wanted to make her answer him, and prolong this for both of them, he couldn't wait much longer to be inside her.

Instead of answering him in words she slid a hand down his chest, over his abdomen and wrapped her fingers around his cock. He groaned and let out a shuddering breath as she guided him to her slick pussy. With her hand still closed around him he slid himself up and down against her sex and lined himself up for penetration.

"Nadya," he said, leaning his forehead against hers. "Look at me."

She opened her eyes.

"Say my name."

"Elijah," she murmured and arched to take him.

He began to push into her slowly, anticipating the feel of her stretching around him.

She bucked suddenly, throwing them off the couch and onto the floor. He landed on his back, with her on top of him.

"Wow," Nadia said, her silver eyes glowing down at him as she straddled him. "You two are in serious need of a chaperone."

*****

"Do you have any idea what you just took from me?" Elijah demanded. He didn't believe for one second Nadia's timing was coincidental or accidental and fury overrode his impulse to be wary of her and what she could do.

"Poor little incubus." Nadia twisted her face into an exaggerated sad expression. "I have every idea," she snapped, her eyes blazing. "I just took your dream. The only chance you're ever likely to have to make it real. You were thinking about it quite loudly. But you took something from me, so I had to take something from you. I will always make sure I hurt you more than you hurt me."

"I wasn't trying to hurt you. I was trying to help you."

"Oh, is that what the kids are calling it these days?" Nadia asked sardonically.

"If that's all you wanted to say, Nadya and I were kind of in the middle of something."

"You weren't in quite yet, were you?" She scoffed with a mocking laugh. "Now be a good boy." She caught his gaze and held it. "When I call you a good boy, you may speak, but your body will be immobile until I release you." She gleefully watched the passion in Elijah's eyes turn to confusion, and felt it when the compulsion took hold. "Such a good boy," she murmured.

Elijah felt shock and dread as a compulsion settled into his mind and his body froze in spite how how he tried to move. He panicked momentarily, until he realized she'd taken what he'd done to her and used it on him. That shouldn't have been possible — she was a witch, nothing like what he was. She shouldn't have been able to use the type of magic he used for compulsions. But he knew how to fight this, had fought the same type of compulsions off before. He felt her lowering herself onto his erection. "How are you doing this?" he asked.

"This body is a bit riled up, so we'll have to take care of that first," Nadia said as she filled herself. "And then we'll have a talk about all the things I learned from watching you." She spread her thighs and leaned back, taking more of him in until she couldn't get him any deeper. She leaned forward, bracing her hands on his chest and clenched around him as she looked down into his eyes.

"You want her, don't you? The sweet one that wants to please you. The weak one that thinks she needs you. The scared one that longs to find safety in your arms."

His eyes darkened but he refused to answer. It didn't matter. She knew which one he wanted. She kept her muscles tight around him and slowly lifted herself up. She rose almost the entire length of him before taking her agonizingly sweet time sliding back down his shaft. She did it again, and kept doing it, building up her speed incrementally.

"Well, you can't have her. I'm here, and all I need is for your cock to stay hard long enough for me to come. Can you manage that, incubus?"

Arching her back she rode him a little faster. "Just like riding an incubus," she murmured. It was a stray thought, and she wasn't sure what it meant. Was it her thought? Nadya had never ridden an incubus before, and if Nadya hadn't, she couldn't have either, could she? Why would she randomly think that?

She closed her eyes and rode him harder, slamming herself down on him, grinding her clit against him on every downward slide, driving herself towards orgasm. She slid her hands over her body. Cupping her breasts she let her head fall back, riding him with abandon, driving a gasp from herself with each impact of their bodies.

Unable to move yet, Elijah could do nothing but watch her as she pleasured herself on his cock. He tried to take back part of the dream she'd so effortlessly robbed him of and tell himself she was choosing this, choosing to be with him, but he knew that was a lie. She was choosing to pleasure herself and he was just a means to an end. He might just as well have been battery operated for all the care she had for him. He wanted to show her he could make it good for her, make up for what he'd done and tried to do to her the night before. She was close, he could feel it. "Let me touch you," he rasped. "Please. I want to give you pleasure. Let me."

Nadia froze as if she'd completely forgotten about him and was startled to find him there. "Way to ruin the moment, incubus. I should have made you mute," she muttered and opened her eyes to glare at him. "We both know how that will go. You make me orgasm and drain me, then you get to orgasm and try to put a compulsion on me. Win win for you, but not so much for me. Even though I can fight off your mind control, I don't like having to do it. I prefer my orgasms with no nasty side effects or strings attached."

"I won't —"

"And in the future," Nadia spoke over him, "I can't have you doing that to the Weak One and making her even weaker anymore either. She's already too far under your spell. We are going to leave this place as soon as I can figure out how to get us out of here, and I don't need her slowing me down because you've fucked her head along with our body."

"I've already said that when you can leave I won't stop you."

"True," Nadia agreed. "And maybe you even mean that. But that doesn't stop you keeping Nadya so weak or distracted that she's not looking for a way to leave, does it? We both heard her ask you to be with her forever last night."

"Then you also heard me say that she would be the one that left me."

"It's the when you're not specifying that makes me not trust you. So there will be no more draining or compelling from you. It's probably easier if you just keep your dick out of her in the first place."

"There's some sort of block on the magic in you. I've been trying to drain the energy causing that block."

The door. He must be talking about the door, but how could he know about that? She hadn't told him, and Nadya hadn't known about it when he took them.

"By fucking us?"

"I'm an incubus. Sex is the fastest way I can take the most magic. I thought it would be the quickest way to remove the block."

She narrowed her eyes at him. "How benevolent of you."

"Nadia —"

"Don't call me that," she snapped. Although she liked the name he'd given her, he'd tried to cage her and force her to his will right after he'd named her. Hearing him say it now irritated her. "You don't get to name me. I'll decide what my name is and if I want you to know it. You don't get to give me a name like you care about me and then threaten to cage me so you can summon and dismiss me on a whim."

Elijah felt relief as he broke the compulsion she'd placed on him, but he held still. "I regret how things went between us last night. I thought you knew more about the magic trapped inside you than Nadya, and I wanted a way to make you stay with me instead of disappearing. I pushed too hard too fast. Normally that works, but clearly it was the wrong thing to do with you. I brought Nadya here so I could give her a peace offering for you."