Nadya/Nadia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadia ignored the olive branch of a peace offering and focused her silver eyes on him. "You say you are an incubus, but I felt Mordecai in Nadya's memories. You feel like him."

"I am nothing like him."

"Aren't you? You both feed on Nadya and compel her to do things. What, you think because you toss in some orgasms that you're better? Well guess what, in the memories she got rid of he could make her come, too."

"It's the difference between a mugger on the street stabbing you for your wallet and a surgeon cutting into you to save your life." Elijah clenched his jaw. "I have done what I have done to try and help her, and you, the only way I know how. It was never supposed to take this long, and you were already supposed to have forgotten all about me."

"So the fact that we mean so little to you that you just wanted to use us and leave us, and we are meant to be ignorant about the whole thing is supposed to make me feel better?"

"No," Elijah said, frustrated. "That was before when it was just a job and I didn't know either of you."

"A job? Your job is to go around fucking women so you can drain them and then disappear without them knowing it happened?"

"No. Yes." Elijah blew out a breath. "It's not as simple as that."

"Make it simple."

"Yes, it's my job to drain women, but I don't fuck them. It's no more appealing to me to fuck strangers I'm not attracted to than it is to you," He ignored her derisive sound she made. "But there are more women like Nadya, who know nothing about magic and the danger having it could put them in. I drain them so they don't show they have any magical abilities. If they did, mages would take them and they would be in for a far worse fate than a kiss from me and forgetting I exist. A kiss is usually all it takes. You two are proving to be exceptionally challenging."

"So we're special, and required kidnapping and captivity?"

"You were in danger from vampires. Mordecai came to your apartment and you went to a club full of them the night before I brought you here. I bet someone there fed on you — it's the whole reason that place exists."

Nadia flinched as she remembered being laid out, her dress pushed up, the tongue inside her, the bite on her thigh. She had let a vampire feed on her, but it hadn't been Mordecai that time.

"Mordecai's got something planned for Nadya, and it's nothing good. He can't know about you, if he did there's no way he would have let you or Nadya remain free. If he ever finds out about you, he'll find a way to use you, too. I've seen him with mages before. If he lets them have you they'll drain you until there's nothing left."

She was sure Mordecai did mean harm to Nadya, had in fact harmed her already. Some of the compulsions and the things he did to her were proof of that.

"So you're what? The good guy in all of this?"

Elijah's eyes went such a dark green they were almost black. "No, I'm far from good. It's better if you just accept there are no good guys in the world when you're a witch as powerful as you are. You're going to have to live with the fact that every man, and some women, in your new world are going to want to take something from you. Your body. Your magic. Your blood. Your mind. I take what I need to in exchange for pleasure, but I am not a good guy. I have never lied to you."

Staring into his dark eyes Nadia didn't notice when his hands crept up to her hips and urged her to move. Still slick, her pussy slid up and down his cock easily as she began slowly riding him again. He moved a hand to the apex of her thighs and worked her clit in time with her movements. Her breath caught but she didn't protest.

"The things I have done to you are nothing compared to the things I want to do to you. I want to mark up every inch of your skin so the next time you look in a mirror you see that every part of you has belonged to me. I want to have you on your back, pinned under me for days. The only use you'll have for your legs is so I can put you on your knees. I want to rut and ride you into a salacious oblivion that will leave you just on the edge of sated so you have to come back to me for more of what only I can do for you. I will always covet satiating myself in your body, and I will always crave glutting myself on your energy."

She was clenching him hard, so close to orgasm. She just needed a little something more. He gave it to her, thrusting up as she slammed herself down and working her clit faster. Her eyes closed and her back arched as she came. In spite of the rush of exquisite pleasure that swamped her, she kept a tight rein on her magic, imagining a second door and slamming it shut. He would get no more magic from her.

But this time she didn't feel the pull of him taking from her. This time he was offering something instead. She greedily latched on to the green tendrils of the energy he was offering to her and pulled hard, determined to take just as much from him as he had from her when he'd drained her.

Elijah felt dizzy as Nadia pulled energy from him and smiled as he realized she was trying to drain him. He rarely offered his energy. It formed a bond that only served to remind him how one-sided any relationship he could have would be, since he would be forgotten in the end. But it was too late for him. He already wanted Nadya and Nadia in a way he couldn't have them, and so now he just wanted her to see it didn't have to be so terrible and unbalanced with him, that he could offer her just as much as he had taken, and he didn't have to take from her all the time.

The euphoria of sharing his energy filled him as he watched the green tendrils flow around her. They gently urged her hands away from her body so he could see all of her as they caressed her skin, tweaked her nipples, slid over her clit and inside her pussy. One flowed over her lips into her mouth and her tongue darted out to taste it. Her throat contracted as she swallowed. She made a surprised sound that sounded like a purr, and swallowed again. Elijah groaned, almost losing control and coming inside her right then. He stopped himself, just barely. He didn't want to end this for her, and coming inside her right now would make her think a compulsion was next. He steeled himself to hold on. If he couldn't have his dream, and this wasn't his dream, he was acutely aware that she still hadn't chosen to be with him, he would make do with watching her swallow him down, and writhe on him — writhe for him.

Nadia's pussy rhythmically contracted so hard it was just this side of painful and she felt every inch and contour of Elijah's cock inside her. She didn't feel him moving, but she felt herself being stroked in all the right places all the same. Her nipples throbbed and her skin felt hot and cold at the same time. She thrashed wildly on him and couldn't breathe as wave after wave of sheer physical bliss washed over her. It felt like he was touching her everywhere, and she swore she could taste him in her mouth, a mixture of spicy and sweet, of apples and cinnamon. She swallowed, and hummed in delight as the taste of him burned all the way down inside her.

She took and kept taking, but his energy never seemed to wane or falter. The more she took the higher her arousal rose until it physically became too much and she gave in with a tortured moan. "No more," she whispered. His energy receded from her slowly and she slumped. She tried to brace her hands on his chest but her arms were wobbly and she collapsed instead. His heart beat wildly under her ear and both of them were panting.

Eventually she raised her head and blinked at him as she came back to herself. "You should have led with that last night. I would have stayed around for some more of that," she said when her breathing had returned to normal. "Why did the compulsion stop working? I didn't release you."

"I know how to get around my own magic. I want to know how you could use my magic in the first place."

Nadia ignored that. "Why didn't you get drained like I do when you take energy from me?"

"It's the difference between something offered and something taken. When I drain you by taking, the well is finite because you're not actively channeling while I'm doing it, you're more focused on trying to keep what you have. Your magic doesn't want to be taken from you, so no matter the pleasure I offer, there is always going to be a part of you that holds back. And, my taking energy from you is only a small part of what makes you feel tired— most of the exhaustion you feel is from the fight your magic is waging trying to keep itself away from me, even if you aren't aware that's what it's doing. But when energy is offered freely and shared, it feeds on itself and grows. Magic actually likes to be shared and it's very enthusiastic when freely offered. You can't drain someone that is sharing freely."

"Well, that was a very nice start, but I have not forgotten or forgiven what you did last night," Nadia said. "Maybe I will let you do that a few more times and we'll see if you can improve my opinion of you."

Elijah gave her a sad smile. "All I can ever be for you is the lesser of the evils you will come across. So when you can leave, you leave. Run and don't look back. Forget you ever met me."

"Why do you keep saying we'll forget you?"

"Because all I inspire in you is lust, and lust is mercurial and fleeting. Once it's been sated it disappears, and so do I."

"Will you forget us, too?"

"No," Elijah said. "I'll remember everything."

Nadia felt a pang of pity and didn't like it, so she pushed herself up and off of Elijah to begin looking around the room. He marveled at how different the two witches were. Nadya would have been trying to hide herself from him even though he'd seen every part of her up close and personal, but Nadia was comfortable in her skin, not caring she was naked as she wandered around the room.

"Tell me about these men that are going to hunt me."

Elijah pushed himself off the floor, wished for his clothes back, and seated himself on the couch. "Okay, mages. A mage is someone that doesn't have any magic of their own, and usually male. Female mages are rare, but I have seen a couple. They can use magic but not channel it themselves naturally like a witch does. They have to imbue things like potions and objects to use as tools with the magic they drain and steal from witches. Since it's not their magic, they don't have an innate sense of what it can do, so they experiment."

"How do mages steal magic? Like you?"

"No, I use pleasure and only take small amounts. Mages steal it through blood and pain, mostly. They can never take all they want, though. Most of them are worse than addicts, willing to do whatever it takes to get their next fix. If a mage gets their hands on a witch, she will be enslaved. They have spells and potions that can make you physically do and feel whatever they want. They can make it so pleasure is agony, and agony is bliss. They can make you crawl to them and beg them for more no matter how they treat you. They enjoy breaking witches because they are jealous and bitter. They treat witches as lesser, not even people. To a mage a witch is a tool, just something to use in order to be able to wield magic. A lot of them are sadists. They don't usually start out that way, but once they realize they can use pain to drain a witch, they come to enjoy inflicting it because of the high they know it will bring them. Over time their addiction to magic changes them, and they will just want to hurt women, even when they're not draining magic away from them.

"Some of them will use witches as test subjects in their experiments," Elijah continued. "They are kept in a cage, chained up, or tied down. They remember to feed the witches, at least until they've taken all the magic they can from them. Some witches get burned out quickly and can't channel magic anymore. Some of them try to burn out, thinking it's the fastest way for their pain to end. But once that happens the only reason a mage keeps a witch for any length of time is to breed her.

"When a witch is drained, broken, or the mage doesn't want her anymore, he will throw her to the wolves, literally. Within a pack women exist only for a male's pleasure and progeny. The werewolves pass a new witch around from wolf to wolf, starting with the alpha and continuing down in rank through the pack until one of them decides he wants to try and force a mating on her. There are no female werewolves, their children are always male, but they can breed with witches more easily than with normal humans. If that happens, and the witch survives it, the wolves can use their dominance to force her to submit to whatever they want her to do. If no wolf chooses to mate her, the witch is kept available for any member of the pack to fuck whenever they want. She gets to keep whatever is left of her mind, but she probably wishes she didn't."

"And you think mages are looking for me? Surely they can't all be as evil as you're saying they are."

"Not all of them, but you won't be able to tell. It's safer to just assume if one comes looking for you that he is after you for your magic, not to become friends. I didn't see mages around you yet, but that could be because you were surrounded by vampires. Vampires..." he trailed off, watching her expression closely and trying to guess what she was feeling. He wasn't good at gauging emotions unless he was touching or tasting the skin of the other person, but Nadia was keeping her distance.

"What about them?" she asked. "I have Nadya's memories of what Mordecai did to her. I have a good idea of what you're about to say. Just tell me."

"Vampires are worse. A vampire will take not just your body and your blood, but all of you. You can rebel against a mage or a shifter in your mind, even when they are making you do things you don't want to do, but a vampire can take even free will from you. You only realize what you've lost if they ever let you have control of your own mind again. They probably will, they like to watch you realize all you've lost and then take it away again. They can take your blood until you are too weak to fight and are at their mercy. They can inject you with venom. They can feed you their blood and turn you into a blood slave that craves them and will do anything to feed again."

"Mordecai did those things to Nadya and he made her forget what he did, over and over again," Nadia said. "So what exactly are you? You say you're an incubus, but if you're an incubus and Mordecai's a vampire, why do you feel like him in Nadya's memories?"

"It's complicated."

"Try really hard to make it so I can understand, and I'll let you have Nadya back so you can drain her one last time before we leave you. Otherwise, if you keep trying to fuck her after I've told you not to, I'm going to keep showing up at the most inopportune moments possible."

Elijah sighed and decided to tell her everything. "My mother was a powerful witch. When the mages came for her and her sisters, she knew they were coming and let herself be taken so her sisters were able to escape. She was strong, and though they tried, very hard, to break her, she never told them where her sisters went. When the mages realized they couldn't get her to tell them what they wanted to know, or drain her magic from her, they brought in vampires. The vampires, even the most powerful ones, weren't able to get into her mind, so they tried to turn her into a blood slave. When that didn't work either, one of the mages suggested that if her family was what mattered to her most, maybe they should give her one. They turned even that into an experiment by feeding potions to a vampire and having him rape her until she became pregnant with me, and then, finally, they had something they could use against her.

"In spite of how I came to be, my mother loved me unconditionally. She was a strong telepath, and she communicated with me almost from the day I was conceived. She showed me how to protect my mind, how to make a safe place for just her and me to go that no one else could ever enter.

"Although the mages used me against her as soon as they realized she was pregnant, she thought I was safe, at least until I was born. But the mages, assuming they could get her pregnant again whenever they wanted to, experimented on us. That's what they do. One day they accidentally conjured a demon, and it demanded a soul, so they offered it mine, even before I was born. The demon thought it would be more fun to have a human body all its own to play with, especially one that might be able to use magic, since my mother was a witch. It was even more happy because I was male, and male offspring from a witch are rare. The demon tried to possess my body and kill me, but I hid in my safe place. The mages all assumed the demon had killed me and stopped experimenting on us for a while. They didn't want to risk something happening to me before I was born and angering the demon.

"The demon quickly grew tired of waiting to born and left, leaving only part of its essence behind to act as a kind of a place holder. It also accelerated my growth and sped up the pregnancy. My mother taught me to be strong like her, and shared a lot of her magic with me. At least I thought she was sharing it. She was actually giving it to me, to make me stronger, even though it made her less able to resist the mages. I didn't understand it at the time, but she knew the mages would break her eventually. Once the demon left with me, they would get her pregnant again and use that child against her. It was only a matter of time before she broke under that kind of pressure. So, she gave me her magic, hoping to make me strong enough to fight the demon, and that when I was born the mages would think I was the demon and not hurt me.

"It took a long time, but when the demon eventually returned, we were able to stop it. I wasn't strong enough to kill it completely, but we weakened it to the point it couldn't recover but was too weak to leave again, and what was left of the demon merged with me. We couldn't stop it, and it was easier to control as part of me than trying to fight it all the time. That, coupled with the witch and vampire genetics has made me what I am. I don't know of a name for a witch/demon/vampire hybrid. As far as I know, I'm the only one."

"I guess I feel the same as Mordecai to you because I am part vampire. The compulsions I can use are from my vampire father, but I don't need to drink blood, and daylight doesn't bother me. I can lower my heart rate and body temperature whenever I like. I have no idea how long I'll live. Because of my mother I can use and channel magic. The demon was definitely an incubus. I can feed on all kinds of energy — life force, magic, sexual, or emotional. I can taste emotions, which seems to be a combination of my mother's magic and an incubus trait."

"So you really could taste it when Nadya lied to you."

"Yes."

"What is this peace offering you have for me?"

"A book that belonged to my mother. She kept journals and you're welcome to read them. I haven't had a reason to look at them before, but there might be something in her things that can tell us what kind of witch you are. If we can figure that much out we might be able to find a way to remove the block on your magic."

"What happened to your mother?"

Elijah's eyes were looking somewhere far away. He had never told this part of the story to anyone else. But if he wanted Nadia to begin to understand him, he'd have to tell her everything and hold nothing back. "The accelerated growth continued after I was born and I pretended to be the demon. I told the mages they couldn't have my mother until I was sure I didn't need her anymore and they left us alone for a little while. She taught me to use the magic she had given me, and kept giving me more of hers so I could do things to trick the mages into thinking I was the demon.