Nadya/Nadia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadia doubted he actually wanted to give her the kind of help she wanted, since he'd repeatedly said he wouldn't tell her how to leave, but arguing would only delay her right now. "Start with those." She gestured at some of the books she'd already scanned. She didn't want him putting aside something she hadn't already seen since he didn't know she'd changed the focus of her interest from silver-eyed witches to wardings. "Maybe you'll see something I missed."

He flashed her a dazzling smile and she felt some of her resentment ease a little. Irritated with herself, and the magic that adored him, she ruthlessly squashed the urge to smile back at him and reeled the errant tendrils of her aura back in, again. He picked up a book but instead of going to sit on the couch or in a chair he settled himself on the floor at her feet, as close to her as he could get.

Elijah felt tension bleed from his body as his bare skin touched hers. It was only the barest brush of his arm against her leg, but that was all it took for him to feel her conflicted emotions. He took heart from the knowledge that she didn't hate him as much as she was pretending she did. They read in a companionable silence for a while, until Elijah asked, "Can you and Nadya talk to each other?"

"No," Nadia replied. "Well, not directly. I could always look through her memories, and lately I've been able to stay more aware, but she's never spoken to me. Until last night I don't even think she wanted to admit I was real. I don't know where she goes when I'm the one in control, but from her memories she's not aware of anything I do."

Elijah nodded. "That seems right. When you, uh, left, last night and she came back she had no idea what had happened or how she ended up where she was."

"It might be different now. We worked together last night to get rid of Mordecai's influence and the compulsions he placed in her mind. It was the first time we've done anything like that. She recognized I was something separate from her, not an unfortunate mental aberration."

"So Nadya won't know anything I've told you about the monsters or any of the things you're reading about now?"

"I don't think so."

"You two should communicate somehow. She wants to know what's happening as much as you do. Use one of the journals," he suggested. "Leave notes for her about what you know and what you're trying to find out. She could do the same, so you two don't waste time duplicating what the other has already done."

His suggestion was a good one, but Nadia was reluctant to take it. She was getting stronger, but she wasn't often the one in control, and she didn't want to encourage Nadya to find out too much. What if Nadya found a way to push her back into her cage using information she had left for her? Or a way make her disappear completely? No, if anyone was going to find anything, she wanted it to be her, not Nadya. It was better if Nadya was kept in the dark, for now.

Fortunately, Elijah didn't seem to expect a response. He'd already gone back to reading the book in his lap, idly running one hand up and down her leg where he had draped it over his shoulder. When had he done that? She hadn't even noticed him touching her, and a tendrils of her aura was coiling around him. AGAIN.

She yanked the tendrils back and pulled her leg away from him. He didn't protest or try to hold on to her. She pushed her chair away from the desk and stood with a groan. Her back ached from sitting in one position for so long. "I need something to drink," she said, stretching her arms over her head. She arched her back and rolled her head in a circle to work out the kinks in her neck. "Where's the kitchen?"

Elijah rose smoothly from the floor and held out a hand.

"No," Nadia said, not wanting him to magic her anywhere. She wanted to see the house and locate a way out. "I want to walk there. It's all the exercise I can get since I'm cooped up in the house."

"Walking isn't the only exercise you could have." His green gaze darkened as he scanned her stretched, naked form head to toe.

Nadia let her arms drop. "The kitchen?"

Elijah kept his eyes locked on hers as he prowled towards her, stripping off his t-shirt over his head as he came at her. She stepped back, but he followed, crowding into her personal space until she bumped into a wall. He trapped her there with his bigger body, leaving hardly any space between them. His legs straddled her, his hips pressed into hers, and his erection was growing and pushing into her stomach.

"Half of me is only human," he said in a low voice. "The other half is a sex demon. And you've been naked, all day."

"I —" Nadia started to say, but stopped as the vision of her green eyed predator was obscured by soft material that was draped over her head and pooled on her shoulders. Elijah's fingers skimmed over her skin, tracing down her body to gather one of her wrists. He slowly lifted her arm and pushed her hand through through one sleeve of the t-shirt he'd dropped over her head. He reached for her other wrist and pushed it through the other sleeve. Instead of releasing her, he gathered both her wrists in one of his hands and pinned them to the wall over her head. She was pressed so tightly against the wall the shirt stayed pooled around her neck even though her arms were lifted. Elijah tugged on the shirt pulling the collar down over her face a fraction of an inch at a time until her eyes were uncovered and she was captured in his dark green gaze again.

"The things the demon wants to do to you," he growled close to her ear, sending a shiver through her body as it betrayed her. His nostrils flared and his eyes darkened as he scented the arousal those words elicited in her.

He eased his upper body back just sightly, keeping her trapped between him and the wall with his lower body. He encircled her neck with his free hand, fingers and thumb stroking along the delicate column of her throat through the soft material as he smoothed and tugged the t-shirt down further in barely noticeable increments until her head and face were completely uncovered.

He moved his hand down to slide it up under the soft material and explored the skin of of her upper chest and shoulders with his fingertips as he sought out the hem of the shirt, then played his fingers over her collar bones and the hollow between them before he tugged the hem of the shirt down slightly, so it stopped just above her collar bones.

Nadia hadn't realized he'd released her hands until she felt both of his on her body. His hands pressed against her sides, palms and fingers curving around her ribs. She wasn't sure why she was playing along. She shouldn't want this, or encourage his attentions this way. She needed to focus on leaving, but it was hard to focus on anything when he was so focused on her. She wanted this, wanted him, and she kept her hands against the wall above her head even when part of her was screaming to push him away.

His thumbs traced small circles along the sides of her breasts. Her nipples, already hard, ached for his touch. She arched her back away from the wall, offering her breasts to his hands, but instead of his hands cupping her breasts like she wanted they slid down to her hips and behind her.

His strong fingers kneaded and massaged their way up her back, finding every tense muscle, sore spot, twinge, and ache she'd developed from anger, frustration, and sitting at the desk for so long, making them disappear one by one, along with every reason she tried to hold on to for not liking him. Tendrils of her aura were swirling crazily in the air, wanting Elijah. She gave up trying to rein them in and let them go. She told herself that maybe if she made him think he was winning her over he wouldn't watch her so closely and she could go back to the bedroom and talk to Ember again. But the truth was her mind was tired of fighting a battle against her magic and her body, and losing.

When she was so relaxed her legs felt wobbly Elijah wished his pants away and shifted his body, smoothly inserting one of his legs in between hers. He settled her sex against the muscles of his thigh, and she let out a moan as her clit rubbed against him.

His hands moved back down to her hips and urged her to move against him, spreading her slick arousal over his leg. "There's more than one way to ride your incubus," he murmured into her ear.

When she was shamelessly grinding herself against him on her own, his hands returned to her back. He massaged his way along the length of her spine from her tailbone all the way to the back of her head. Her eyes drifted shut as she gave herself over to him.

Elijah swallowed hard. He was supposed to be showing her he could be better. That he could do better. But what did she think was going to happen when she was naked all day around an incubus? He'd done his best to hold the demon back, but it was nearly impossible to do when the human part of him wanted the same thing, and so did Nadia, whether or not she would admit it.

He found the hem of his shirt on the back of her shoulders and tugged it down a little, going against every primal urge he felt to rip and shred the cloth that was covering up even a small portion of her from his gaze. Bringing his hands around to her front, he allowed the barest brush of his thumbs over her nipples, and ghostly caresses of her breasts before he pulled the hem of the shirt down over her collar bones to cover the tops of her breasts. He slid his hands around to her back and lowered the shirt a little more. Bringing his hands around to her front again he palmed her breasts, massaging and squeezing, lifting and shaping the mounds as he closed his hands convulsively over them.

Nadia shifted and the shirt pooled around his wrists, covering her chest completely. Seeing the shirt cover her skin snapped him out of the pleasurable trance he'd let himself fall into. He froze, desperately trying to collect himself enough to pull away from her. With great effort he pulled back, released her breasts, and slid his hands down her body for one last touch before he let her go.

"Incubus," Nadia whispered. She pulled her hands away from the wall and looped them around his neck.

His green gaze snapped to her silver one.

"If you don't stop trying to behave yourself and fuck me instead, I'm going to destroy another room in your house."

"I just got you dressed," he groaned, leaning his forehead against hers. "I won't have the strength to dress you again."

"When I want to be dressed, I can dress myself."

His eyes darkened. "You want the incubus?"

"I have a choice?"

"Man or incubus," Elijah said. "The man will make you come right now. The incubus will make you come now, and later, and much, much later."

"I suppose the incubus will want to feed."

"The incubus wants to feast."

Knowing she might regret it, and telling herself this was the last time she would allow herself this indulgence of her own personal incubus, Nadia pulled on his neck until his lips were touching hers. "I want the incubus."

Elijah groaned, and closed his mouth over hers, breaking their kiss only long enough to rip the t-shirt over her head and throw it to the floor. He moved his hands to her thighs and lifted her up to wrap her legs around his waist. The room swirled around them and when her vision cleared they were in the kitchen.

He laid her back on the table and took a seat in front of her. Reaching out a hand, he stroked his thumb over her leg as he studied her, trying to decide which part of her he wanted to eat first.

"It's not fair you can tell what I'm feeling and what I want just by touching me," she complained.

"I can tell more when I put my tongue on you," he said, and bent her leg so he could suck on the back of her knee.

"That's not fair, either," she protested.

Keeping his eyes on hers, he trapped some of her silver tendrils within his green ones and shared himself with her.

Nadia gasped.

Elijah began his feast.

Using his mouth he drove her to orgasm over and over again. He filled her with his cock and took her on her back. While she was still enjoying the high from the orgasm he'd fucked her to, he flipped her over and held her down to take her from behind and wring another out of her.

When she whined a complaint about being held down he let her ride him, her back to his front, but it was only an illusion that she had any control over the incubus. He had an arm around her neck, keeping her ear close to his mouth so he could tell her what to do, and how fast to move.

He fucked her up against a wall and when she sagged to the floor followed her down and had her on her knees. With his mouth on her he could tell what she needed almost before she knew it herself. He'd fucked her harder, slower, faster, deeper, with frustratingly shallow strokes that teased, and with powerful thrusts that claimed and dominated.

He picked her up, laid her out on the table again and fucked her with his fingers to make her come while he fed and and marked up her skin as he sucked and bit.

Nadia was a quivering, sweaty mess of conflict. He'd done something that made her feel what he felt and she was sated and desperate for more, exhausted and energized, frustrated and smug. She knew which feelings were hers and which were his, but just because she knew the smugness was all Elijah didn't mean she could stop feeling it.

Beyond the physical sensations, she was awash in his other emotions. She felt his deep sorrow for hurting her, his genuine fear she would not forgive him, the prodigious pride he took in pleasing her, his quixotic dream that she would stay with him, his disheartened acceptance that she would leave him, his poignant desire to make her happy, the excruciating dread that he couldn't protect her when she was gone, an avid eagerness to explore the bond their magics were forming, the devastating heartache he knew was coming, and the bittersweet awareness that he would never forget her even as she forgot him.

Overriding all his other feelings was hunger. She felt dual sensations of bliss simultaneously as she had an orgasm and he devoured it. The satisfaction it gave him was immense, but the hunger immediately returned. She didn't understand how how he could live with this ever present gnawing sensation that constantly tore at him and not go insane.

She'd lost track of the number of times he'd made her come for him, but he, and since she felt what he did, she, still wanted more. Now he was sitting back, his hungry, almost black-green gaze watching her splayed out and writhing for him under the attentions of the green tendrils of his aura as they played with her body.

There was the barest hint of amusement in his eyes as he easily fended off the silver tendrils she was trying to use on him in retaliation. Desperate for her next orgasm and hoping it would be the one to quench the insatiable thirst she'd developed for him, Nadia slid her hands over her body, fingers aiming for her clit. She knew she couldn't make herself feel like he could, but she would end this herself if he wouldn't.

Elijah moved then, capturing her hands and pinning them to the table at her sides. "No, no," he chided her. "You're mine right now." He leaned over her and took a nipple into his mouth, sucking hard.

Nadia groaned in frustration. "Hasn't anyone told you not to play with your food?"

"Whoever said that was no incubus," he scoffed, licking and nipping along her ribs, slowly making a meandering trail of kisses over her body until his mouth was on her sex again. She was so sensitive the flick of his tongue against her clit made her cry out.

"I can't," she breathed.

"You can," he replied, lapping at her wetness. "You can always come one more time for me."

Out of sheer desperation she opened herself up and sent as much of her magic at him as she could.

This was what Elijah had been waiting for — for her to share her magic with him willingly. She'd chosen to be with him this time, but even so she'd only allowed him little pieces of her magic, a tendril or two here and there. She'd been holding the majority of herself back from him, happy to share physical intimacy with him, but trying to limit it to just that. That might be why he couldn't dissolve the block. By holding herself back from him and keeping him out she was reinforcing the block and making it stronger, however unwittingly.

He grasped her hips, pulling her all the way to the end of the table and slid into her slow and deep on a single thrust. Nadia made a sound that was something between ache and pleasure and he began to move, pulling her onto his cock as he thrust into her.

Her orgasm rushed up out of nowhere, catching her by surprise and she arched, her whole body rigid and breathless as pleasure took her. As she went under, her silver aura lashed out and dragged Elijah's green aura along with her.

Elijah felt exhilaration when Nadia dragged him into her pleasure, and then shock and elation as she finally accepted him and shared not only her physical feelings, but let him into her mind with her.

She felt Elijah in her, not just in her while he fucked her and she came around him; she felt him feeding and sending energy back into her, and for the first time she felt him in her mind with her. Her silver tendrils formed into an image of her and Elijah's green tendrils formed into an image of him.

She laughed, a light-hearted and carefree sound she couldn't ever remember making before and flung her arms out, spinning in circles. No one, not even Nadya, had been here in her space. She dodged Elijah when he reached for her and tossed a grin at him over her shoulder just before she took off running. She risked a glance over her shoulder as she ran, saw him chasing her and ran faster.

He caught her and they tumbled to the ground together but she wriggled out of his grasp and took off again.

She hadn't realized where she was leading him until the door that locked her magic away from her loomed in front of them. Elijah approached the door and rattled it, but the door didn't open. He rattled the door harder, and it shook so hard one of the massive hinges broke off and fell to the ground.

Exuberance rushed through her until a chorus of whispering voices began chanting some sort of incantation and there was nothing but pain. She cried out and fell to her knees.

Elijah ran to her and curled his body around hers, trying to shield her. The pain eased for her as it went into him instead, but he absorbed it without complaint. He made a green shield around them and fought back with his magic, but he could only muffle one voice at a time, not silence it completely, and every time he managed to quiet one, the others in the chorus increased in volume.

Nadia tried to help, but she didn't know what to do. She tried to find her hate and focus on it, but it had disappeared, erased by the momentary happiness she'd let herself feel with Elijah. The voices laughed at her attempts and she discovered she might have lost her hate but she still had her fury.

She screamed and threw her fury at the door. Elijah tried to stop her, he was yelling something at her and shaking her, his green gaze pleading with her to listen to him, but her rage was too great and she couldn't hear him.

Her fury exploded against the door in a blinding flash that rebounded directly at them. She felt Elijah lose his grip on her as his shield was ripped apart and he was torn away. She heard him calling her name, but he sounded far away.

She blinked, and when her vision cleared she saw she was alone. The voices were gone, her rage was spent, and now she knew despair as she crumpled to the ground and wept in front of the now broken, but still definitely closed door in front of her.

12