Prim

Story Info
Never look them in the eye.
19.9k words
4.56
16.4k
20
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prim stepped off the road quickly when she heard the sound of horses far behind her. She knew by the way everyone was pausing what they were doing that it was more soldiers. She knew to keep her head down, to never look up or look them in the eye.

Turning, she looked up to see how far back they were and locked eyes with a man not 5 feet away as he rode ahead of the others.

He looked her over, a single sweeping glance and Prim's blood went cold.

There were only women left in the village, or young, small boys. Even the old men had been disposed of. All that was left was women and they were expected to board the soldiers as they came through.

As if they hadn't murdered all of their fathers, brothers and husbands.

Keep your eyes down, keep your head down. Do not come under their notice. Those were the rules. Always stay busy, be working, never give them reason to single you out. Above all, do not let them see that you are a young woman. Prim was short enough that if she kept her eyes down, they would never look twice at her, but seeing her face, looking at her body, it was hard to miss.

This man did not miss it.

He reined in, his horse dancing slightly and lifted a single hand. The men behind him all reined in as well, stopping in formation.

Prim looked down quickly and tried to fade back.

"Girl, step up," the man demanded.

Prim glanced up and he was still looking at her. She took a single step forward, her mind screaming at her to run.

"Papers," the man demanded.

Prim looked up, her mouth open. "I... I... Sir, we stopped carrying them! Our village has been checked again and again, we had no need! If..."

"Silence. You are saying you have no papers, girl?"

"Of course I do, they are at home in a locked drawer! If you speak to Lt Olinger, he knows my family and..."

"I am not interested in what my subordinates may or may not know, girl. I am in command here now and I require papers on your person at all times. It is the law. You well know this, I am sure."

"Yes sir, but they were always in danger of getting wet or lost or..."

"No excuses! None. What is your name?"

"Prim Mason. I am... was Alecsander Mason's daughter."

"And he was the mason here in the village?"

"He was."

"Where is he now?"

"He was conscripted at the start of the war and has not been heard from in three years. It is believed he is dead."

"Believed but not verified."

"No sir."

"Which home is yours?"

"There sir, the stone one on the hill, next to the wall. It's a small space and not suitable for soldiers, Lt Olinger told me. He has several of the younger girls bunking up there with me. I have my papers up there in a drawer, if I could just..."

"Nash!" the man yelled and a soldier came trotting up. "Take her."

The soldier dismounted as Prim stepped back in alarm, then grabbed her arm and half tossed her up onto his horse. He mounted behind her and held her in front of him as Prim looked around for help. Everyone else had their eyes down.

"Make it known! You will all keep your papers on your person at all times! I don't care if I pass you ten times a day for a year, you will have your papers!" the man yelled. He took off again and 'Nash' fell in with the other soldiers following behind him.

The man reined in again just up on the main square where the soldiers headquarters were. "Nash, bring her!" he snapped as he dismounted and strode inside militantly. Nash dismounted and pulled her down, dragging her inside with him while the other soldiers stayed in formation, waiting.

"... was told he would be here!" the man was yelling at a Sergeant.

"He was, sir! He was supposed to be here, but there was a goin's on up at the north gate and he an' Hudson went to see 'bout it! They'll be back soon! Any minute now!"

"What 'goings on'?" the man demanded.

"Wasn't very clear, Captain, just that the bridge was blocked off somehow's. Lt didn't like that none at all, said it smelled off to him. He went to see about it, took half a regiment with him, just in case, he says."

"Send someone to bring him back!" the man barked angrily.

"Yes Captain Faust!" the man saluted, then took off to a side room.

Captain Faust looked around the large room at the other soldiers with their heads down at their work, too terrified of him to look up. He turned a full circle and his eyes landed on Prim again. He turned, then pulled his sword out to rap it on a man's desk. "You there!" he yelled at the startled soldier. "Who in this god forsaken backcountry hole do you see about having a servant outfitted?"

The man gaped for a moment, floundering. "I... I will find out, Captain Faust!" he breathed, jumping up and running out of the room.

Captain Faust sneered at the man's back, then looked around the room again.

The Sergeant came hurrying back in. "I have a man on the way to get him, Captain! In the meantime, his office is just there if you would like to make use of it?"

"No. Where is he staying in this place? I am assuming it is the nicest home in this hole? Tell off men to pack him up, along with the 114th and the 92nd. They will be gone by weeks end after he briefs me. You there! Who is in charge of quartering? I need my men outside quartered immediately. Go and see to it!"

"That's you, Guffrey," the Sergeant hissed at a man with his head bent over his work.

The Sergeant looked at Prim, then frowned in confusion. "The Mason girl, sir? Has she..."

"She is not your concern. If you think to make her your concern, I will make the latrines your utmost priority. Never question me."

"I was only going to ask if she done something wrong? She never set a foot wrong before? On the contrary, she brings us milled flour every day without askin' and..."

"Sergeant! You are now private in charge of latrines. Dismissed."

The Sergeant's face went red, but he still gave Prim a worried look before saluting and leaving. He paused at the door. "Guilfoile, that puts you in charge until Hudson gets back with the Lt. Make sure to see to the Captain's needs." The Sergeant left, his face sour and Prim swallowed hard. What was she in for that the Sergeant would speak out so even after being warned?

"Guilfoile, is it?" Captain Faust snapped.

"Yes sir," the tall, slender man answered, his mop of hair falling over one eye. He was soft spoken and shy, but not terrified like the others. "Anything else you need just now? I do have these codes to translate and send out if not."

"Are you the only one on translation?"

"Just now, sir, yes. Jones and Branecky were on with me, but Jones passed with the diphtheria and Branecky took a shot to his leg and got sent home. They haven't sent replacements."

"Step out and call in Denova and Jessup. They are trained."

Guilfoile stepped out and shouted the names, then ducked back in and started back to his desk. He looked down at Prim, confused, then hesitated a moment before going back to his desk. He cast her a concerned and half terrified look before going back to what he was doing.

Captain Faust began pacing irritably as he waited, pausing a moment to listen as Guilfoile briefed the two new men quickly and quietly.

Finally, one of the soldiers returned with Amelia Jameson, the seamstress. "Here she is sir, the lady what sees to the outfittin' of servants and mendin' uniforms and whatnot," the soldier panted, pushing Amelia closer before skirting around her and hurrying back to his desk.

Captain Faust looked the old woman over with a scowl, then motioned to Prim. "Have her outfitted in a servant's uniform immediately. I want those rags off of her and clean clothes that FIT on her right away. And I do stress that they WILL fit, old woman. Do I make myself clear?"

"Crystal," Amelia answered, giving Prim a sorrowful look. "Is there a room where we can have privacy?"

"Back there, in that office," Captain Faust snapped, pointing to Lt Olinger's office. He followed the old woman after taking Prim by the arm and dragging her along with him. Closing the door, he stood back against it as if to watch.

Amelia gave him a look, then looked at Prim, then back to Captain Faust. "Sir, to get accurate measurements, I will need her to disrobe. Completely."

"And what is it you are waiting for?" Captain Faust asked acidly. "A written invitation? Get on with it!"

Prim hugged herself, shaking her head as Amelia turned to her. "Best be done with it girl," Amelia murmured gently. "Don't put up a fuss. Come now. Up on this chair for me so I don't have to bend so much. You're such a short thing. No tears, Prim. You're a Mason and you're made of sterner stuff. Chin up. There's a good girl," Amelia told her soothingly before starting to undo Prims buttons along the back of her dress.

It had been her mothers dress and it hung on her loosely, but Prim had no others. She had come into womanhood while her father was away at war and all she had were the clothes left in her parents wardrobe. She had taken up the hems herself, badly, but the rest she never bothered with. As soon as the third button was undone, it fell off her shoulders and down to the ground. She had no shift, they had all been too large, only her underclothes.

Captain Faust turned away then and opened the door. "You! Have a tub brought in here and water as well. Hot water. And soap. Be quick!" Captain Faust swung the door shut and turned back around to lean on the wall and continue watching.

Amelia was using a fabric tape measure to take measurements while Prim hugged herself and kept herself turned away.

"Remove all of those rags," Captain Faust demanded. "You will bring her new underclothes as well as servants' uniforms. You will do so quickly."

"Of course, sir," Amelia answered, her cheeks going red with anger.

Prim broke down sobbing, but let the older woman untie and remove her underclothes.

"Throw all of those rags in the fire there," Captain Faust demanded.

Amelia paused for a moment, then did as she was told, throwing Prim's clothes on the fire. They went up quickly.

Amelia continued measuring for another few minutes, then stood up. "I am done, sir. I will go and get started then and have her underclothes and shift sent along right away. The uniform may take a bit longer, I have nothing close to her size I might alter. I will have to make it from scratch."

"Then be quick! Go!" Captain Faust yelled.

Amelia hurried out and as she left, Lt Olinger came in. He glanced at Prim standing up on the chair, facing away from them and hugging herself as she trembled, then turned to Captain Faust, his face going red.

"Captain Faust. I was told not to expect you until next week?"

"You misread. I am taking over by next week and you will be gone. I am here now to be briefed and to move my men and myself in to prepare with the withdrawal. You are to leave and report in to headquarters in Miovia about the situation here. We are the cleanup crew."

"Has this girl done something?"

"She is to be my servant."

"The manor house has actual servants, this girl works over at the mill and..."

"Do I need to teach you a lesson in minding your own business as well, Lt?"

"No Sir," Lt Olinger frowned. "But sir, I do have to question this. She is still so young?"

"Girl! What is your age?" Captain Faust demanded.

"Nineteen," Prim whispered.

"So, Lt? What makes you assume she is too young? Have you never actually looked at her before? Do you not bother with actually looking at their papers here? I took a single look and knew her to be a woman and not the child you all seem to think you see. Turn, girl. Face me. NOW!"

Prim jerked when he yelled and turned on the chair, still hunched down and trying to hide herself.

"Stand upright! Put your hands out to your sides! Do I need to have you strapped? There. You see? Do you see a woman now, Lt?" Captain Faust demanded as Lt Olinger stared at Prim.

"Yes. I see a young woman," he nodded sadly, looking away from her. "You can let her cover herself now, I have seen what you intended me to see."

Captain Faust stood a moment longer, looking Prim over with a curl to his lip. "What say you, girl? Have you been passing yourself off as a girl to these men? Hiding from them, making them see what you wished them to see and not what was? What else do you hide? In what other ways do you deceive my men and make them complacent?"

Prim shook her head quickly.

"Sir... I see this girl every day. She goes from the mill to her home every day and takes care of the younger girls there. She drops off milled flour to the mess hall every day without even being asked to."

"And why do you think she does that? To keep your men away from the mill? What is she hiding there?"

"Sir, I have men stationed at the mill. Once we lost a quarter of our men to diphtheria, we were hard pressed to do our duties AND run doing other smaller things too. Some of the locals stepped it up when that happened and she was one of them. Started delivering so I didn't have to tell off men to go and get it. It was just something she did, I never asked her to. She's a hard worker and she never steps a single foot wrong."

"We shall see," Captain Faust shrugged, stepping out of the way when men brought a tub in.

Prim dropped down off of the chair and cowered behind it as more men followed, dumping water into the tub.

Captain Faust smirked at her, then turned back to Lt Olinger. "Call Guilfoile in," he told him, moving to sit in the Lt's chair near the tub and the fire.

Lt Olinger looked confused, but did as he was told.

Guilfoile came in, looking uncertain. His eyes went to the bath, then Prim hiding behind the chair, then snapped on to the Captain with a will as he blushed furiously. "Yes Captain?" he asked, swallowing hard.

"My servant needs a good scrub down. I don't wish to get wet. Clean her up. All of her."

Guilfoile's mouth opened and he stood in stunned silence for a moment. Clenching his teeth, he turned in the direction of Prim, but didn't look at her. Making a motion towards the tub, he tried to get across that she should get in, but Prim's head was down as she sobbed silently.

He swallowed hard again, then stepped closer. "Miss? Miss, the water is ready."

Prim didn't move, still shaking and hiding.

"Miss?" Guilfoile asked again, touching her shoulder with a single finger.

She cried out and Guilfoile leapt back, snatching his hand back quickly.

Captain Faust chuckled in amusement.

"Miss, please. Get in the tub?" Guilfoile asked Prim pleadingly.

Prim finally looked up, then hurried to the tub and got in, ducking under the water to hide.

Guilfoile let out a breath of relief, then set the soap and cloth on the chair and slid the chair close to her, still not looking at her. "There you are," he murmured, then stepped back, turning away.

"No. I want you to scrub her," Captain Faust demanded.

Guilfoile turned back to Prim miserably, hunched slightly. His discomfort was obvious in his loose uniform pants. Moving the chair, he went to his knees and shoved the cloth in the water. Prim had her back to everyone, gripping the side of the tub and hiding her face from everyone. Guilfoile started on her back, hardly touching her at all as he allowed the cloth to trail over her skin.

"No, you have to actually take it to her. Take her arm and scrub it, her legs, her feet, her face, her hair. Every inch of her, Guilfoile, even her ass and her gash. Is that too hard for you? Do I need to get someone who can stomach a woman in here? Would you be more keen to put hands on a man?"

Guilfoile blushed again, but it was anger this time. He scrubbed harder, prying her hand off the edge so he could scrub her arms.

"Let's see you scrub them tits!" Faust growled.

Guilfoile had to pry her hands off of the edge and hold her hard against his chest to wash her front where Faust could watch. He scrubbed her breasts without lingering or being vulgar and Faust laughed derisively.

"Don't want a good feel? How long since you had a woman, Guilfoile?"

Guilfoile shook his head, his face red.

"Never? You've never had a woman?!? How about a man then? Have you had a man?"

"I like girls," Guilfoile spat angrily.

"Then have a good feel on her tits."

Guilfoile went tense all over, then finally slid his hand through the water and cupped her breast in his hand.

"Ever felt a girl up?" Faust asked.

"No," Guilfoile whispered, humiliated.

"You don't just hold the tits in your hand, you massage and twist on them little nipples a bit. Not hard, enough that it makes her go all wilted like a flower and sighing at you. Go on. Twist on her nipples some."

Guilfoile held her more securely against his chest as she tried to pull away, then slid his hand across to her other breast, turning her nipple in his fingertips gently.

"There you are. A bit harder until they get all hard for you. Both of them. Olinger, reach in there. Is his dick hard or soft?"

"You can't be serious?" Lt Olinger recoiled.

"What did I tell you to do?"

Lt Olinger stepped over and moved his hand in quickly, then immediately pulled back. "He's hard."

"How hard? A little or a lot?"

"Very hard," Lt Olinger seethed angrily.

"So you do like girls," Captain Faust sneered. "Just too afraid of them to get you one. Tell me, Olinger, who among your men likes men?"

"None of them! That isn't allowed in..."

"I don't care about that, I know there are a few, there always are. Usually a pretty, shy one like Guilfoile there, but it's not him. So who is it? I know you have ideas. I won't hang them, Lt, I just want to know. You, Guilfoile, clean the rest of her now. Olinger, you have a total of ten seconds to give me names or I will..."

"Brandt and Harris," Lt Olinger snapped. "And I'm not certain... I only know I have heard whispers. They are the only ones I have heard mention of and it may not be true at all."

"Bring me both of them, and say nothing. They are not in trouble. Hurry."

Lt Olinger left and Faust turned to watch Guilfoile washing the girl. He was still holding her tight to his chest as he scrubbed her legs and feet in the water and she had her face buried in his arm.

"Do you know her?" Captain Faust asked curiously.

"I have seen her," Guilfoile answered distractedly, his voice breathy.

"Did you think her a child too?"

"I knew she wasn't."

"Yet you did not speak?"

"What would I say? Why would I assume not everyone saw just what I saw?"

"Because none had taken her. You knew she was trying to hide herself. I saw the way you looked at her in there. Pull her out of the water a bit, wash her gash. Do not struggle, girl, or I will strap you. Let him clean you. Have you seen a woman before, Guilfoile?"

"No..."

"What do you think of this one?"

"She has always been lovely," he breathed, his hand scrubbing slowly between her legs as he looked down at her.

"What is your first name, Guilfoile?"

"Andrew."

"What is her name, Andrew?"

"Prim Mason."

"So you know all about her, do you? How long have you been pining after this girl?"

"Two years?"

"Do you hear that, Prim? This boy has kept your secret and admired you from afar for some time now. I feel he needs rewarded for that, don't you? Release the cloth, Andrew. Slide your fingers down and feel her pussy. Slide them into all the folds, explore. Do you feel her slit? Her hole? Slide a finger into her. Deep, Andrew, as far as you can send it. Can you imagine what it would feel like to bury your cock into her like your finger is buried now?"

Andrew's breathing was shallow as he held Prim to his chest, his finger clumsily fucking her. His face was pressed to her jaw, her face still buried in the arm he was holding her with. He could feel her trembling and sobbing as she gripped his arm, but it was distant. He wanted her so badly.