Nadya/Nadia Ch. 08 (Final)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fingers stroked her clit and the sensitive nub hardened in spite of her disgust. The fingers delved further, parting her folds and seeking her entrance.

Nadya mewled soundlessly and went up on her tiptoes, not wanting to feel the dead fingers inside her. The fingers continued their stroking, but didn't push inside. A thumb kept up a gentle but relentless assault on her clit. She felt herself getting wet. Nadya remained on her tiptoes until her shaking legs forced her to yield to the waiting fingers and their slow, inexorable penetration as she lowered herself.

"How many vampires had you? You reeked of many. Did Stryx turn you into one of his whores? Pass you around to his men? Is that why they fattened you up?" His fingers worked her, sliding in and out, spreading the slickness he coaxed from her. "Did you get so wet so easily for all of them?"

She shook her head side to side, and kept her face turned as he pulled her head towards his body. He pressed her ear to his chest. She couldn't hear a heartbeat.

Nadya felt ill. Vampire. And not one of the ones capable of love. If this was her vampire wouldn't she want him? Why would he scare her and take her sight?

He pressed his cock between her legs and thrust against her. He didn't enter her, just slid himself against her sex in hard, fast, short strokes.

After a few minutes of frenzied thrusts he pulled back and came all over her stomach. He released her head and used his hand to smear his ejaculate into the skin of her abdomen and thighs.

He cupped her face with his other hand, and stroked a thumb over her lips. "Now that you don't reek of other vampires you may earn the privilege to speak, but do not bore me with pleas to let you go. I won't. Your place is with me. Do not irritate me with pointless screaming. Anyone coming to see what the screaming is about in this place is going to do the same things to you as I am, or worse. Do not mention Stryx, his vampires, or their whores. There is no help or rescue you can expect from them. The bands I put on you block magic, so even if the rumors are true and his whores are witches, they can't find you. Nod if you understand."

Nadya nodded. He'd blocked her from her magic. He'd blocked the other strygoi from finding her. She felt despair wash over her.

"You said you've forgotten things. Let's see if you've forgotten everything."

The man ducked his head and pulled her arms free. He released her but her legs wouldn't support her and she fell to her knees. Hands in her hair on either side of her head took control of her movements, and a hard cock was shoved between her lips, deep into her mouth.

"If you want your voice back, show me you remember how to use your mouth."

She choked, gagged, and tried to turn her head, but the cock stayed where it was until she held still. A thumb stroked her cheek and the cock pulled back so she could breathe. It was only for a moment, though, before it was pushing into her mouth again.

"Such anguish in your eyes. The things it makes me want to do to you."

When she choked again the hands tightened in her hair, and she was yanked roughly to her feet. "It seems you have forgotten everything. You didn't like some of the lessons the first time. Maybe it will come back to you quickly, but I hope it doesn't."

The first time? Who was he?

A fluffy towel was passed over her body, drying most of her off. Her hair was given a few swipes, but left in a wet tangle. Rough hands turned her and shoved, forcing her out of the bathroom. She felt carpet under her feet for a moment before she was lifted and tossed, landing on a bed.

Terrified, and still unable to see, she reached for her face and felt for something covering her eyes so she could push it off, but there was nothing there.

"Hands down!" the man snapped.

Her hands snapped to her sides. She felt a looming presence in front of her and instinctively scrambled away from him until her back hit something. Was the bed against a wall? She turned to her left and hit another wall. Lunging to the right she hit another solid surface. The only way off the bed was forward, toward the vampire she knew meant to harm her.

The bed dipped in front of her and she threw herself to the side, trying to get past the vampire and off the bed. She struck another solid surface. How could the bed have walls on all four sides? She'd just been thrown onto the bed and he'd followed after her. Had he closed something around them? Before she could even try to reason that out, hands were on her again.

She tried to fight, but he was strong. Why was he doing this to her? If he was her vampire she would want him. He wouldn't have to force her! Was this another vampire that knew what she was and wanted to try and force her to bond with him? God, was this a mage? How could that be? She'd only just found out herself what she was, and no one at Ember's house would have told anyone about strygoi.

He wrestled her under him and pinned her down with his weight. His hard, heavy cock pressing against her was a tangible and menacing portent of what was about to happen. He moved her arms, pressing her wrists against a headboard, and her arms were stuck, beyond her control just like they were in the shower.

Forgetting she had no voice she screamed. No sound came out, but she received a sharp slap across her breast.

"You'll have another chance to earn your voice back later. I'll tell you when I want to hear you. Disobedience will be punished." He spread her legs and she struggled, but her legs became stuck just like her arms. The bands on her wrists and ankles felt like they weighed a hundred pounds each.

He ran his fingers over her sex, and pushed two inside her. His other hand wandered over her exposed body and she tried to move away, but all she got for her efforts was a stinging slap to her other breast. "If you won't be a good girl, I'll treat you like a pet instead of my Esne."

His Esne? What was that? Is that what he called a Draga? She didn't want to be his Draga!

He grabbed her legs and flipped her over, positioning her on her knees. She had barely had time to realize what he was doing when he was pushing his cock into her. He thrust hard and slid deep, taking her as he took her breath away. He groaned in pleasure as she arched. "A pet can be used at anytime and is expected to keep itself wet for its masters"

He didn't let up, fucking her roughly, pulling on her hips hard enough to yank her wrists against the bands that restrained her arms. He didn't touch her other than to hold her in place as he thrust into her from behind. "Pets don't get to come. Is that what you want? To be a pet that just takes cock and never gets to come?"

She didn't answer, and he gave her a stinging slap on her ass. "A pet answers when it is asked a question."

Nadya shook her head side to side.

He pulled out of her and flipped her onto her back. He stacked pillows under her hips to raise them and this time he slid into her slow, a thrust of possession. He draped his cold corpse-like body on top of hers and moved in and out of her slowly. "Even if all I got out of fucking you was this, that would be enough. But we haven't gotten to the fun part yet. Do you remember the fun part?"

Something sweet and hot hit her lips and dribbled into her mouth. She tried to spit it out but his hand was there, forcing her jaw closed.

She began to burn from the inside.

He closed his mouth over her breast and bit her hard. His teeth sank into her flesh and something cold and stinging flowed into her. Her other breast received the same treatment. He palmed her breasts and her nipples hardened under his cold touch. He squeezed and manipulated her soft mounds, sending the cold, icy sensation through her body.

At first the heat was a welcome distraction from the corpse moving in and over her. But as the sensation went from uncomfortable to painful she writhed, bucking against him.

He rode her as she bucked against him, trying to throw him off her. "Yes, this is the fun part. You do remember."

A drop of something cool splashed in each of her eyes. She blinked to clear her vision.

A pair of icy blue eyes stared down into hers, and her blood dripped from his fangs. "Struggle, Esne. Fight me."

Her arms and leg were free and she fought him. The more she fought, the faster the burning sensation spread through her body.

He liked her useless struggles and the horror in her eyes, and fucked her harder. He laughed when she scratched him and let her fight against him while pinned her in place. He intertwined his fingers with hers, and she flailed her fists at him, not liking the intimacy their laced fingers suggested. He pinned first one fist, then the other over her head, and the bands became heavy again.

Her legs were still free, and she pushed her feet against the mattress, trying for leverage to throw him off. All she managed to do was dislodge some of the pillows he'd piled under her hips.

"Lift your knees, Lock your ankles together behind my back."

She felt as if her body no longer belonged to her as her legs moved to follow his instructions and cradle him. This new angle let him fuck her deeper, and her pussy tightened, clenching around his cock. She fought back the pleasure.

Don't resist. He sent the compulsion directly into her mind.

She tried to fight, but it was like he had a direct connection to her. She forgot why she was fighting. He was making her feel good. She stopped her resistance and pleasure flooded her body. She arched her back with a soundless wail, and an orgasm tore through her.

"Good girl, my Esne." He murmured the praise into her ear as came for him.

Her body burned hotter. Her eyes flew to his.

He released her fingers, moved a hand to the top of her sex and rubbed her clit until she came again, shuddering around his cock as he fucked her with slow, forceful strokes. He drove her to orgasm again and again, and each time she burned a little hotter.

She silently begged him to stop, but he wouldn't, relenting only when she thought she was about to pass out.

He sped up and pounded himself deep into her until he finally spent himself inside her. His seed was icy as he filled her.

The heat burning in her body flowed to her core and coiled there.

He didn't pull out of her, but he sat back on his knees, pulling her hips so they were held at an upwards angle in his lap.

He started the torture again, his fingers relentless as he forced her to orgasm again.

After what seemed like an eternity he stopped toying with her sore clit. Her arms were freed and he pulled her up so she was straddling him, tangled a hand in her hair and bent her head to the side, exposing her throat.

Sinking his fangs into her vein, he fed, sucking hard to draw her blood into his mouth.

Nadya's body was sore and limp. She didn't have the strength to fight him as he took her blood. The burning in her core spread through her body to her throat, and flowed into the vampire as he drank. Her body temperature began to feel normal again, and it was a relief not to feel so hot. But as he continued feeding she began to feel cold, and she was shivering when he finally stopped.

But his body was warm.

And when he was finally done feeding, he pressed her ear to his chest.

Instead of hearing nothing, she heard his strong, steady heart beat.

*****

Nadya's world had been reduced to waves of pleasure, heat, and cold. She'd lost track of time and her mind drifted. She was so tired, body and mind. Mordecai hadn't let her sleep much since he'd brought her here. She couldn't remember the last time she'd eaten anything. The only thing she'd had to drink was whatever he forced her to swallow that made her burn.

Mordecai didn't seem to care if she was aware or not. He called her Esne all the time. Was that a different word for Draga? After his warning not to speak about Stryx and his women she was scared to ask. The other strygoi loved their vampires, and their magic had grown in power.

She didn't love Mordecai, and the bands he'd placed on her crippled her magic. He had kidnapped her, terrified her, made her want him when she didn't want to. Did she have to love him to become Draga? Every time that thought crossed her mind sharp pains lanced through her head and a vision of green eyes surged forward. Eyes the same color as the stone in her ring. She clenched her fingers, feeling the bite of the band as she squeezed her fist as had as she could.

Her legs spread without direction from her. Nadya turned her head, knowing what came next, but it did no good.

Drink.

She closed her eyes as her head turned back, and a cup of the sweet liquid that made her burn was pressed to her lips. He gave her more each time, making her take four swallows now. She choked after the third and he held his hand over her mouth until she managed to get it down. The burning started.

Corpse-like fingers pushed inside her. Her body reacted to Mordecai, getting wet and ready to take him. Fangs sank into her thigh—not a nip he used to take her blood, this was one of the deep bites he used to inject venom into her. Her body might welcome Mordecai's attentions but her blood rebelled at taking his venom.

Nadya writhed, trying to escape the heat searing her throat and spreading lower, the cold fingers inside her, the fire in her blood determined to incinerate the the icy venom pooled in her thigh. She wanted to weep, but the tear he'd taken from her in the car was the only one he'd get from her.

She opened her eyes to see Mordecai moving up her body, positioning himself to fuck her again. She turned her head to the side and saw the green stone on her finger. Nadya stared hard at the green stone, trying to memorize the exact shade of green. She imagined feeling safe. Feeling free. Feeling loved. She closed her eyes and held on to that shade of green in her mind. As she felt Mordecai rubbing himself along her sex, readying to push into her, her mind gave up trying to fight and make sense of things and green faded to black.

Nadya's feet were cold. She looked down and saw she was standing in snow, wearing a long, blue dress. She was barefoot and faced a three story house surrounded by trees. Was this the outside of Mordecai's house? No, they hadn't driven far enough to be in the middle of nowhere. This wasn't Ember's house, either. That house was on a cliff near the ocean, not in a forest.

Arms encircled her from behind, curving around to pull her back against a hard, male body. But this body was warm, almost hot as he pressed against her back, and she knew these arms. They belonged to a green-eyed man. Nadya let herself dream.

Nadya didn't move when she returned from the dream she'd shared with the green-eyed man. She wished she could have stayed with him at the lake watching the sunset that never ended.

She listened for Mordecai, but didn't hear him. He wasn't touching her. Sensing she was alone, she opened her eyes and looked down her body. He'd left her legs spread, hips propped up on pillows. Her thighs, abdomen, and breasts were covered in bites, but she couldn't feel any venom. She couldn't see her silvery aura anymore, but her magic still worked in her blood, and she must have been asleep long enough for the venom to be burned out.

She closed her eyes as a key turned in the lock and the door opened.

A man scoffed. "Look at it. You will break it if you keep fucking it like this. It'll get burned out just like the other ones," he said in a bored tone.

"No, this one is different. It can handle the magic It's Esne."

"Are you sure? There hasn't been an Esne since you before you were turned. Is that why you haven't marked its neck? You haven't held back marking it up everywhere else."

"Yes, I'm sure. I've been giving it the same serum we gave the other one."

"Does it work?" The second man's voice was eager.

"Yes. When its blood is hot my heart beats again. Tell me if the other part worked."

The second man chuckled. "So that's why you're fucking it so often." A warm hand cupped her breast. Not Mordecai's hand. His touch always felt like a corpse even after he fed on her and his heart beat. Fingers caressed her nipple, teasing it erect. A finger traced a trail down her body, pausing between her belly button and her pubic bone.

"Well?" Mordecai demanded.

"I can't tell. There's too much venom in it. Give it a shower and stop fucking it for a while. If you want this to work you need to take better care of it. Call me again after you clean it up. And feed it. It looks half-starved." His hand returned to groping her breast. "If it is Esne, I want to fuck it, too."

Mordecai laughed. "Why? An Esne can't do anything for you. You're still a mage."

The mage circled his finger around her nipple. "Call it research. I'm the only one left alive. If none of you can make little Esnes maybe I can."

Mordecai and the mage left, locking the door behind them.

Nadya's limbs returned to her control. Horrified at what she'd just heard, she staggered off the bed and into the bathroom. She felt like vomiting, but her stomach was empty. She turned the shower on and stood under scalding water, scrubbing herself harder than Mordecai had when he'd first brought her here. When she was as clean as she could make herself, she shut off the water and dried herself.

The smell of something delicious wafted in from the bedroom, and her stomach rumbled. Dreading seeing Mordecai again, she stepping into the bedroom. He wasn't there, but a covered plate sat on a small table.

She lifted the lid and saw an enormous steak, a baked potato, and some mixed vegetables. A pitcher of cold juice stood next to the plate. Nadya skipped picking up the utensils and lifted the steak to her mouth with her hands, tearing off a huge chunk and almost choking herself as she tried to chew and swallow it. Setting the steak back on the plate she picked up the fork and steak knife so she could cut the meant into more manageable pieces.

As soon as her fingers curled around the steak knife a memory flashed into her mind. She was holding a spoon and facing a man with green eyes. But she hadn't done that. That must have been Nadia. She eyed the knife. Nadia wasn't here right now, so it was up to her to get them out of this.

She had almost finished her meal when the door opened and Mordecai entered the room.

He strode across the room, pulling his shirt over his head and tossing it to the side. His hands went to his pants and unbuckled his belt. He loomed behind her and tangled a fist into her hair and yanked her head to look at him. "Good girl. I have guests arriving, but I think we have time to teach you to—"

His words were cut off as Nadya whirled and jammed the steak knife as far as she could into his chest.

Mordecai released her hair and collapsed to his knees. Nadya jumped up, and kicked him, sending him sprawling onto his back. Revolted as she was at the idea of wearing something of his, she pulled Mordecai's discarded shirt over her head. She turned back to Mordecai. He looked dead. He wasn't moving and his eyes stared sightlessly at the ceiling.

Opening the bedroom door she ran into the hallway, trying to decide where to go. A staircase at the end of the hall led up and down. Down would be the way out. She sprinted down the hall to the stairs and took two flights down three steps at a time. When she reached the bottom she looked around. She was in another long hallway with closed doors on both sides.

She flung open doors at random, looking for a room with a door to the outside, or a window she could break. She found a number of bedrooms, a study, a library, a conference room, and a music room full of instruments, but no doors or windows she could use to get out.