Nadya/Nadia Ch. 08 (Final)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elijah groaned, torn between needing to punish her disobedience and letting her have her way. Deciding on a compromise, he fisted his hands in her hair and pushed on her head, trying to force her to take him deeper. He wanted to feel her throat around him, but the minute he touched her head she froze and he couldn't budge her. Without his permission his hands released their grip in her hair and went to his sides, and she swallowed around him, taking him deep of her own accord. She lifted her head sucking hard until the head of his cock popped out of her mouth.

"Come," she ordered him, and slid her mouth over him again, sliding down smoothly until he was lodged in her throat.

"No," he refused. It killed him to not spill down her throat but she needed to learn she was not in charge. Breaking the compulsion on his hands he grabbed for her but she smirked, scrambled backwards and got to her feet. He got to his feet and caught her, caging her against a wall.

He took her mouth, moving his lips over hers in a searing kiss that left her dizzy. When he nicked her lip accidentally he licked at the small cut to seal it as an apology. She didn't accept it and bit him hard on purpose, licking at the larger wound she'd made.

Growling he spun her around to face the wall and kicked her legs apart. He pulled her hips back he shoved himself back into her hot, wet pussy. Crowding her close against the wall, he slid an arm around her neck and pulled, bowing her back into an arch, and slid his other arm around her hip and down to her sex, his fingers immediately locating her clit. "Come."

"No." She bent her arms and tried to push against the wall, but he didn't budge. Physically she was no match for him, but she didn't need to match him physically. Using her magic she pushed him away, and he snarled as he slipped out of her again. Spinning to face him she smirked as he rose into the air in front of her until his rampant cock was level with her face. She exhaled a breath over him and his cock leapt at her.

He reached for her but she scooted back out of reach and sent her aura to surround him instead. The silvery tendrils surrounded him, adoring him as they always had, touching him everywhere at once. He closed his eyes, trying to fight off the sensation of her hands and tongue everywhere. "Come," she ordered him.

"No." His eyes snapped open. "When I come, I'm going to be inside you, Dragă. Bring me your mouth."

"Still giving me orders. That's just not working for me." She smiled, moving around behind him. Thinking herself safely out of his reach she ran her hands up his legs, and cupped his balls with one hand while the other closed around his cock and stroked him. "Come," she said again.

"No." He would not come like this, into her hand while he hung in the air like a side of meat. Bending at the waist he grabbed her hands, and taking care to make sure they were completely off him, yanked her forward between his legs and lifted her into the air with him. They spun crazily as they struggled against one another. She lost her concentration when he pinched her nipple and they fell together, crashing onto a table, her beneath him.

While she lay stunned, the breath knocked out of her, he slithered down her body, soothing her nipple with his tongue before he moved off the table onto his knees dragging her with him. He spread her, draped her legs over his shoulders and said "Come." He sealed his mouth onto her, suckling greedily on her clit.

Her back arched and she moaned as she thrashed in his grip trying to escape his relentless tongue. "No," she gasped when she could breathe again.

He drove her close to the edge, and just when she was sure she was going to lose the battle, he pulled back. "I've been patient with you, but I'm not going to tell you to come anymore. Now you're going to have to beg for it, and maybe I'll let you come."

She glared at him. "Never."

"Vampires have something incubi don't," he said, smirking into her angry silver eyes. "We have venom." He bit her high on the inside of her thigh and she tensed, but he just sucked on her, moaning into her as he sipped more of her blood. He released her leg with a chuckle. "No, my Dragă, you already know how my venom makes you burn for me from the inside. Now you will see what it's like to burn for me from the outside."

Swiping a finger over one of his fangs he collected some venom on his fingertips and before she could even think to move he shoved them inside her pussy, twisting and turning them to coat her slick channel.

She tried to hold it in, but she let out a scream as the venom pushed her arousal higher. It was cold. It burned. It ignited all her nerve endings. It hurt. It was the best thing she had ever felt. Her eyes closed as her head tossed back and forth. She was determined not to beg him for anything, and she didn't see when he slid his fingers out of her to swipe a fang for more venom. But she felt it when he rubbed it into her clit, and followed it up with swipes of his tongue. But his tongue didn't like the venom away, it seemed to seal it under her skin, and she ached for him even more. He slid two fingers into her and suckled her clit. She wailed as the sensations intensified, but she did not beg.

Standing he scooped her into his arms and tossed her face down on the bed. Following after her, he pulled her onto her knees and sheathed himself in her, one thrust seating him inside her to the hilt, and gave her slow thrusts. She thrashed before him. He leaned over her, one hand pinning her down by the back of her neck. "Beg for me, Dragă." He really wanted her to beg soon. He couldn't last much longer.

Not liking the submissiveness of this position and being held down by her neck she used her magic to push back against him and surged up so they were both on their knees, her back to his chest. He kept his hand on her throat, but she took his hand and guided it down her body to her lower abdomen. She pressed their fingers hard into herself just over her pubic bone so they could feel him as he moved in and out of her.

Elijah groaned and pressed harder with his whole hand.

"You want me to tell you how I burn for you?" she asked.

He picked up his pace, thrusting into her harder. She wrapped an arm around his neck to hold herself up and take his thrusts. His other hand moved down to her sex and his fingers spread to cup her where she was split around his cock.

"You want me to tell you what it feels like to have your blood in my veins? Your venom on my clit? Inside me? You want me to tell you what it feels like when your cock fills me?"

A groan was her only answer.

"No," she said, and felt his arms tighten around her, preparing for her to try and escape him again. "I think you should feel what you do to me." She opened herself up to him and shared her pleasure with her magic, enhancing what he already felt.

It was too much, and Elijah knew he had lost their game. He leaned forward, forcing her down and fucked her.

She let him hold her down and took it, enjoying the way his thrusts while brutal as he used them to claim her body as his, made his body equally hers. She squeezed her pussy around him, feeling every inch and contour of him was shaped to fit her as much as she was to fit him.

Green tendrils of his magic, some light green, some dark emerald, and some almost black flowed into her fourteen shades of silver.

His grip on her loosened, and she pulled away, turning to face him as he knelt in front of her. She straddled his lap as she faced him and looped her arms around his neck.

She slid down fast, taking him deep, and rose slow as she tightened around him.

His black eyes held the same shades of green that mixed with her aura. Her vampire, her incubus, and her witch all with her.

"Dragă." Elijah drew out the word in a growl. He cupped a hand around the nape of her neck and brought her lips to his. His kiss was possessive, passionate, and playful all at once. He kissed her until she had to pull away to take a breath.

She pressed her forehead to his. "You know, a strygoi can give a gift of her magic to her bonded."

"My witches, my Dragă, are a gift to me." He shaped her breast in one of his hands, rubbing his thumb over her nipple.

She pulled back to look into his face and continued her relentless up and tight, down and deep movements. A bit of blue joined the bright silver in her eyes. "We already know what we are going to name you."

Elijah's eyebrow rose and she laughed. "Every bond is named for the strygoi."

Elijah's lips curved in a smile. "Say my name."

She smiled and rode him faster. He matched her motions, slamming himself up into her as she slid down over him. Her head fell back as she took what she wanted from him. His fangs scraped across her neck and he bit—venom filled her blood as green tendrils caressed her body and the scent of scent of cinnamon and apples filled the air.

Finally giving in to pleasure, she moaned and rode out her orgasm, tightening around him in waves of rhythmic contractions as he surrendered too, and emptied himself inside her.

Panting, he looked into her eyes, still silver with a bit of blue. "Say my name."

"Our Remembered."

*****

"I'm the one they hurt, I'm the one who gets to decide what happens to them," Nadya said. She lay sprawled atop of Elijah as he stroked her back.

"Fine." Elijah bit the word off. "Tell me what you want me to do to them."

"Nothing," Nadya said.

Elijah tensed under her.

"We're going to do something about them." She patted his chest.

"You said there are twelve vampires and a mage," Elijah protested. "Let me help."

"I am strygoi. More than strygoi, I am ancoră. I have the magic of fourteen strygoi. Nadia and I more than a match for one mage. And she's more than ready to deal him"

"Are you still my witches?"

"We're connected now, but the magic still thinks of herself as Nadia. She was made separate and lived alone for a long time."

"I'm happy I get to keep both of you." Elijah tightened his arms around her.

Nadya wriggled out of his grasp and stood. She winced and lifted her foot, then bent to pick something up off the floor. The silver ring with the green stone was intact in her hand. She raised an eyebrow at Elijah.

He shrugged. "It's hard to break something Djinn made."

Her silver aura contracted from filling the room to close around her body like armor. "Come on." She held out a hand. "I want to go home, so let's end this."

Elijah took her hand and rose from the bed. He dressed in his pants and let his eyes roam over her naked form. "We'll have to find you some clothes."

Nadia's eyes went to silver and she smiled. "Strygoi like to be naked."

"That should be fun to explain to my mother."

She picked up the collar that had taken her voice and led the way out of the room.

Nadia strode through the house as if she owned it, head held high, back straight, and she did nothing to dim or hide the silver aura that blazed around her. When she arrived at a set of closed double doors Elijah moved around her to open them and enter the room first, but she grabbed his arm to hold him back.

At a glance from her the doors exploded inward. She entered the room and took in twelve vampires and one mage, all either sitting stunned in their chairs or in the process of standing.

"Sit," she said, and waved a hand at them. Those in the process of rising sat back down and whispers of 'strygoi' went around the room.

Elijah took in the group of vampires and gasped.

The mage opened his mouth to speak.

Nadia held up the collar and threw it at him. It fastened itself around his neck, muting him. "You've never had anything nice to say, so don't say anything at all."

The mage's fingers scrabbled at the collar around his neck, but he couldn't get a finger under it or remove it.

"Your work, Nick?" Elijah crossed his arms over his chest and smirked. "Seems like something you would come up with. Not very nice when you wear it, is it?"

Nadia glanced at Elijah but his eyes were scanning the faces of the vampires.

Mordecai pushed his chair back and began to stand. She waved a hand at him and sent him crashing into a wall where he hung. "Stay. All of you." She cocked her head as she studied the men in front of her. "I've been thinking about what to do with all of you. I know what all of you wanted to do to me. Should I take that which is most important to you so you can never hurt a woman like that again?"

"Impotency," Elijah murmured. "The gift that keeps not giving."

Nadia flashed a grin at Elijah and turned back to the vampires.

Each of the men in front of her, except for the mage had the dark, black aura of a vampire, but it wasn't quite right. She stepped closer to Mordecai and sent silver tendrils of her magic to get a closer look. His aura was definitely vampire, but it was weak and fragile, as if the vampire who had made him was sick. She examined the aura of the other vampires and found their auras were all the same. She didn't know if it was possible for a vampire to be ill, but the same vampire had made all of these, and they were not right.

Nadia felt revulsion as she did it, but she sent her silver magic into Mordecai's black aura, seeking out every flaw and brittle place. She knew about being separated from what you should be.

Nadia ripped Mordecai's black aura to shreds and burned them in silver fire.

Mordecai screamed as everything that made him vampire was torn from him.

Nadia laughed, left him hanging on the wall in agony, and turned her attention to the next vampire, annihilating his vampire aura with little more than a thought. She went around the table until the only thing that felt of vampire in the room was standing next her.

She turned her attention to the mage. Underneath a pale white aura swirled a variety of colors—magics he had stolen from witches over his lifetime. There was even some silver in his aura, telling her he had murdered a strygoi sometime in his past. She cajoled the silver to her, and pulled the other magics free of their prison. Some vanished into the air, some curled around her, and some coiled around Elijah.

A tremor shook the house as the mage collapsed into a powerless, wizened man. He kept collapsing in on himself, getting smaller and more skeletal until he turned to dust and drifted to the floor.

She flicked a glance to Elijah.

"It's okay, it was just the wards he made to hide this place breaking."

She focused on Mordecai again.

He had stopped screaming, and with his black vampire aura gone, the pale white aura of a mage was reasserting itself. It wasn't fully formed yet, but already she saw dozens of shades of magic trapped beneath his mage aura. She ran her eyes over the rest of the men, and found it was the same for each of them.

"They were all mages before they were turned."

Elijah nodded. "What do you want to do with them?"

"I want to free all the magic they have trapped. But they might know where more mages or vampires are."

"I know they do. Or they did. These are the mages that tortured my mother and tried to give her to wolves."

She reached for Elijah's hand. That meant these were also the men who had force a demon into a baby, and tortured and scarred the boy he'd grown into.

Viktoria, can you hear me?

Nadia! Are you all right? You found your vampire! You are strygoi!

I found some mages, too. Do you think your Darkness might want to talk with them?

Viktoria laughed. I'm sure he would. He finds them to be very stimulating conversationalists once they start talking. How many mages?

Twelve.

Show us where you are.

Nadia shared what she saw with Viktoria.

We let you out of our sight for five minutes and look at all the trouble you get into. We will be there in a few moments to take them off your hands.

EPILOGUE

Elijah turned the SUV into the driveway of a small house and waited for the garage door to roll up.

Nadya frowned at him. "This is not our house by the lake."

"You weren't awake for this part of the trip when I brought you this way before," Elijah explained as they got out of the car and the garage door closed. "And when you left you went a different way."

Nadia's silver eyes flashed and she winked at him.

They entered the house and Elijah led her to a small, empty room.

"I don't know why you don't let me just poof us there."

"You might poof us into a tree. Or a wall. Or the frozen lake."

Nadia snorted.

Nadya's eyes changed to blue. "I don't care how we go home. Just take me there and feed me ice cream. You still owe me a date."

Elijah grinned and held out his hand. When she placed her hand in his he pulled her close. He took two steps back, and disappeared, pulling her into the void after him.

"What is this place?" Nadia's silver eyes were wide as she looked around. Trees were black and grew sideways. some flying creatures resembling bats flew upside down. Eyes without bodies peered and blinked.

"Demon Paths," Elijah replied. He tugged her along with him. "I can show you around later."

They stepped out of the portal into another empty room. Nadya ran over to the window and let out a relieved sigh.

"Did you think I would get us lost in there?"

She shook her head. "Even though I can remember everything now, I had to make sure it was real."

Elijah's mother waved at them as they entered the living room, then fell to her knees. She clutched her head with her hands and screamed.

Elijah ran to her. "Mother, what's wrong?"

His mother raised her head. Her eyes glowed silver.

"Soră," Nadia breathed.