Nail Polish Pt. 03

Story Info
The makeup arrives and our narrator goes all the way.
4.6k words
4.73
4.6k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 07/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day I was back working in the office. That morning Kirsty and I went about our morning routines as normal. No discussion was had about the sex the night before. Whether that was because she thought it was not worthy of discussion, or because she didn't want to be the first to broach it I didn't know.

I on the other hand was consumed by nothing else. As I sat on the bus to work, as I made my morning coffee, as I sat through meetings and as I pretended to read emails I thought only about the changes that I was making.

Two things in particular stuck in my head. The first was that I had referred to my own chest as 'breasts'. Of course, in one sense that was completely correct. They are breasts in a biological sense. But in another sense, women have breasts. Men have chests or pecs or something. I had gone for the feminine term rather than the masculine. Why was that? I couldn't recall having thought that way before.

This tied in neatly with the second. Kirsty had described me as being more 'feminine'. Is that what was happening? I had ordered make up and shaved myself completely smooth to be more aesthetically pleasing to myself. I hadn't thought about it as 'feminising' myself. But clearly that was what I was doing, wasn't it? I had not consciously intended it to be, but the evidence was pretty undeniable. When all this started I had said to Kirsty that I was happy being a man, I just wanted the barriers of acceptable masculinity to be broader. Maybe that wasn't true at all.

I had bever been the most masculine of men. I was barely 5' 10", had a slim build and had naturally soft features. I was never interested in sports, drinking, cars or any of the other stereotypically masculine pursuits. I had always joked with friends that I was hardly much of a man. Clearly that might be a lot closer to the mark than I had thought.

My headspace was getting a bit chaotic so on my lunch break I headed out and sat in a park. Around were people like me, office workers taking their breaks in the sunshine. Eating sandwiches, looking at phones, gossiping about co-workers. I sat under a tree and watched those around me. Directly opposite me in the sunshine were a group of three young workers from one of the offices nearby; two men and a woman.

I watched them idly. They sat in a circle; dried grass getting stuck to their business wear. One of the young men was talking while the others listened and laughed at whatever anecdote it was. The boys were handsome, chiselled and groomed; the girl was pretty, slim and elegant. They all looked great and made me jealous of their beauty and youth. What I would have given to be one of them, any of them, again.

Then it struck me. In a way it had been obvious this whole time, my whole life even. I had been sitting worrying that I was becoming too feminine. That I was on the cusp of some huge revelation, when actually what I was realising was something that had been with me all this time.

I was becoming more feminine, that was true. But I wasn't becoming less masculine because of it. It wasn't like a seesaw, where too much weight on one end caused the other to rise. Nor was it a binary choice like choosing which hand held a coin. I could be as masculine as I wanted to be and I could be as feminine as I wanted to be. Put bluntly, I could have a dick and a set of breasts if I wanted. I could wear makeup and watch football. I could be as beautiful and elegant as the girl I was watching ,and as handsome and chiselled as the boys. The only thing that could stop me was myself.

I left the park, and headed to a nearby supermarket. Thoughts still percolating around my head. Now though the thoughts were less manic. Less focussed on what I was doing, and more focussed on what I could be doing. I drifted around the supermarket. I picked up a salad for lunch and, after finding myself in the skincare aisle, picked up a bottle of coconut flavoured body lotion. I had to keep my skin in good condition now that it wasn't covered in hair, after all.

The rest of the afternoon drifted by in haze. It was Friday afternoon, so slowly the working week tapered off. Around mid afternoon my phone buzzed. My make up had arrived at home. Whereas that morning I had felt that ordering the makeup was a huge mistake, I was instead excited. I made up some excuse and sneaked out of the office early. It must have been obvious what I was doing, but I doubt anyone could have predicted why.

Kirsty was already home by the time I arrived. The box of cosmetics sat on the dining table. Stopping only to take off my jacket and shoes, I marched into the kitchen and began pulling at the cardboard.

"What did you order?" Kirsty asked absent-mindedly, as she made a cup of tea.

"Make-up."

"Oh," she responded. "I didn't know you had ordered any. What have you got?"

"Come and have a look," I replied.

Kirsty came over and watched me empty the box. First was my lipstick, a reddish-purple or a purpley-red depending on your point of view. Kirsty popped the top off and rubbed a little on her palm. Next was the bundle of nail polishes, the things that had started this whole episode. A maroon red, a navy blue, a sparkly gold and a vivid pink. They would go well with the green I already had. The gold sparkle especially caught my eye.

Lastly was a tube of mascara that promised 'Extreme Volume' and a pallet of eyeshadows. The eyeshadows were darker than I expected, but still ran the gamut of the rainbow.

I was excited to try them all, and see if I could make myself look beautiful.

"Wow," Kirsty finally said. "You went all out. You really want to try it all dont you?"

I didnt respond immediately, as I was trying to place her tone. Surprise was obvious. But something else was there, something harder to place. I had a tiny moment of panic; was this a huge error of judgement?

"If you like, I can send all this stuff back?" I asked her.

She considered it for a second. Her eyes went from the makeup, to me, the makeup and then back to me.

"No," she said. "Keep it. I want to see what you look like. Do you know how to use all of this?"

I nodded. I had been watching Youtube tutorials on and off since I ordered it all.

"Okay. Well if you want me to show you how, let me know," she said with a smile.

I felt relieved. If I thought that she was weirded out by me wearing makeup, then the experiment would have stopped there and then. I wasn't prepared to sacrifice her happiness just to wear lipstick. Her endorsement meant the world to me.

I grabbed the makeup and headed upstairs. I started by taking a long, hot shower. I ran my hands over my chest, arm and crotch checking for any hairs I had missed or the signs of new growth. Thankfully there was neither. Once I finished, I had another pass over my face with a razer, getting rid of the light stubble that had appeared in the twenty four hours since my last shave. I then moisturised all over with coconut body lotion. A tingle of pleasure ran through me as I worked the lotion into my hairless body, especially as I rubbed it into the sensitive skin on my balls and in my ass crack.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed into the bedroom. I sat on the edge of the bed and surveyed my make-up. I decided to start with my eyes. I picked up the eye shadow pallet and considered my options. After a long moment of option paralysis I decided to do dark blue on my eyelids. I wanted to do something fancier, maybe a dark green fading into blue but decided to play it safe on my first attempt.

Facing the bedroom mirror,I dabbed the brush that came with the set and then dabbed the powder in three spots on my eyelids: by the bridge of my nose, the centre of the eyelid and then towards the outer edge. I then worked on blending it together. It worked well. Once I had done both eyes, I surveyed my handy work. It looked good. The dark colours made my eyes popped, and when i blinked or closed my eyes, the blue stood out stark against my skin,

"You should use some eyeliner."

I stopped admiring myself and turned to the bedroom door. Kirsty stood there, leaning against the doorframe.

"Sorry I didn't see you. I was being vain," I said sheepishly.

"You kind of have to be vain when you're doing make up. That's the whole point. Here, you can use some of mine."

Kirsty came away from the door and opened the top drawer of her dresser. After rummaging around for a moment, she fished out a black pencil. She sat on the edge of the bed behind me and handed it to me.

"Could you put it on for me?" I asked.

"If I put it on for you now, how are you going to put it on in the future?" she said with a smile.

I smiled back at her and took the proffered pencil. With a trembling hand I leant forward and drew a faint black line on my upper and lower lid. I had to go back and fill in some of the patchy spots, but eventually I got there. With the eye liner done, I grabbed the mascara and slowly dragged it along the length of my eye lashes. They went from being limp, barely noticeable things to proud, black and inviting.

I leant back and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes looked stunning. Bright, captivating and alluring. I tilted my face this way and that to try and see the effect from every angle. I looked good and felt even better. I turned and faced Kirsty.

"What do you think?" I asked.

She tilted her head to one side and looked at me. Properly, looked at me. I hadn't felt like she looked at me like that for a long time.

"It looks...right. It suits you. I think whatever makeup you wear will suit you."

She smiled at me, and I smiled back. I felt light as a feather. Next it was time for the lipstick. This was the part that I felt I was going to struggle with the most. I had a feeling that I was going to accidentally go full drag queen, which was really not the aesthetic I was going for.

"Kirsty, can you put this on for me? I think I need you to show me how,"I asked, holding the lipstick out to her. She shuffled closer and took it from me. She twisted the cap off and slowly extended its bullet-like shaft.

She then leaned forward and kissed me. A slow, gentle, deep kiss. It made my heart flutter. The feeling of her lips on mine made me feel safe and wanted. After a few moments she released me.

"I thought I better do that now rather than later. I won't want to mess up your lippy," she said.

With that she held the lipstick up and dragged it across my lower lip. Back and forth, her face slightly creased in concentration. When she was done, I pressed my lips together like the YouTube tutorials told me, spreading the colour from bottom to top. The taste surprised me. I had never properly had the taste of lipstick in my mouth before. It was not unpleasant.

I looked back at the mirror, and the reflection it held. The figure facing me had a soft smooth body, purplish-red lips and blue ringed eyes that popped against the paleness of my skin. That creature was me and I was it. I stood up, and let the towel fall to the floor. There I was, a male body, but not entirely. A penis and testicals yes, but no hair, no muscle and no blemish. It was masculine in a feminine way. Or the other way round, if you prefer. It was my body and, for the first time ever, I thought it was beautiful.

As I gazed at myself in the mirror from different angels and in different poses, Kirsty got up behind me and went over to the wardrobe. She pulled it open and began rummaging inside.

"What are you going to put on now?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I responded distractedly.

"What clothes are you going to wear? You can't wander around the house naked for the rest of the evening."

I hadn't thought much about it. I had spent so much energy getting to this point that what came after hadn't really been considered. It would be silly to go back to wearing a pair of jogging bottoms and a t-shirt. Kirsty was rummaging for something in the bottom of the wardrobe.

"Would you like to try on a dress?" she asked.

She pulled one out that she had ordered online a while ago. They had sent the wrong size and Kirsty hadn't bothered to return it. It was black mid length dress, held up with straps and a reasonably low crop top style bodice. Not formal though, a casual dress. I didn't really know what to say. Part of me wanted to say 'no, of course not'. But, I was already in makeup and my body was already feminised. It would be silly to go this far and not go all the way.

"Yes. Let me try it on."

The dress was designed to be tight, made from a heavy cotton. It was a struggle to get into it, especially for someone who had never worn a dress before. But eventually I succeeded, and the look was complete. There I stood in my bedroom wearing lipstick, eye shadow, mascara and most shockingly of all, a dress. The fabric clung to me despite not having the curves it was designed for. It was shockingly comfortable. I had never considered how pleasant dresses might be to wear.

As I once more stared at my reflection. Kirsty came up behind, wrapped her arms around my waist (which was being pulled in by the tight dress) and rested her chin on my shoulder. She didn't say anything, and neither did I. We both looked at my new form. It felt...right.

We didn't do much for the rest of that evening. I painted my finger and toe nails an alternating pattern of blue and gold. Aside from that we sat on the sofa, talking and slowly demolishing a bottle of wine. Both wearing dresses and now both wearing makeup.

The conversation mostly focussed on me and what this all meant. I didn't really know for sure. We talked endlessly about how long I had wanted to be more femme, whether I was trans, what else I could do to complete the experience and what, when you got down to it, was a gender identity anyway?

One thing that was never discussed and was not in question was Kirsty and I. I loved her more than ever, and to me it seemed, she felt the exact same way. The evening eventually turned to night. We were both giddy on a mixture of wine and freedom. As we laid coiled in each other's arms, we began to kiss.

It was slow and languid, as were our thoughts. It was kissing done with no agenda. As we kissed we explored each other's bodies; bodies that were now more similar than different. Our hands roamed, stroking and squeezing flesh whenever seemed appropriate. I grabbed a palmful of her breasts and she stroked mine; I grabbed a handful of her butt, and she reciprocated.

Eventually my hand hitched up the hem of Kirsty's dress, and caressed the smooth cotton covering her pussy. It was damp already, and at the feeling of my touch on her, Kirsty began to kiss me harder and faster. As I stroked her through the fabric of her underwear, I felt Kirsty's hand travelling up my thigh. When she reached the top, she grabbed the shaft of my dick through the boxer shorts I had put on beneath it. Internally I cursed myself for not wearing something more lacey and feminine.

Our hands began to synchronise with each other. As I stroked her, she gently tugged me. Our kissing was more frenzied and my free hand coiled into Kirtsy's hair. Her underwear was wet now. Clumsily, I used my fingers to shift the fabric out of the way and then immediately found her clit. She was soaking down there and the tips of my finger slid smoothly over her soft flesh.

In response to my touch she opened her legs, and began to whimper. As my fingers pleasured her, I pressed my body further against her. Kirsty broke our kiss and rested her head on my shoulder. Her whimpering had quickly turned into moans. Her hand has stopped rubbing my dick and instead she held my length in her hand, gently squeezing in time with my fingers. The friction of her hand and the fabric of my shorts kept me hard in her grasp.

I felt Kirsty, her body still pressed hard to mine, begin to twitch and shake. Her moans turned to quiet cries and her legs clamped down on the hand that was frigging her. She came hard. Her head threw back, her eyes shot open and her breath got caught in her throat.

I held her close as I waited for her to come back to reality. Eventually she regained her composure. She untangled her body from her and pushed me back against the sofa. She stood up, facing me and reached around to unzip her dress. It fell to the floor, leaving her wearing only her bra and now sodden knickers.

She reached forward and eased my legs apart. Lowering herself to her knees, she shuffled forward between my thighs. She reached up under the hem of my dress, grabbed my boxer shorts and pulled them down. I was hard and trembling with anticipation.I was desperate for her to touch me. With my underwear disposed of, she flipped up the front of my dress, exposing my dick which proudly pointed at the ceiling.

Kirsty lent forward and took the head of my dick into her mouth. I gasped as my cock disappeared between her scarlett smudged lips. As her head bobbed up and down, I felt myself melt into the fabric of the sofa. Normally She would like to take her time when sucking to me, but this time she was clearly worked up. It was hard to concentrate as my dick plunged in and out of her mouth relentlessly. The sensation made me squirm and groan in pleasure. I dimly heard wet sounds and assumed that Kirsty must have been finger fucking herself while mouth fucking me.

The vigorous sucking was becoming too much and I could feel my smooth, hairless balls begin to tighten. I wasn't ready for this session to end.

"Stop," I gasped at the ceiling.

I reached down and gently lifted Kirsty's head from my cock. Our eyes met. Kirsty had a look of confusion on her face.

"Come with me," I said.

I took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom. When we reached there, I undid her bra and then slid her knickers off. She then pulled the straps down of my dress, and then pulled the dress down over my hairless body. We stood in front of each other, nude apart from our smudged, ruined makeup.

We embraced and kissed once more. As we made out I slowly manoeuvred us back to the bed. When we were close enough, I half pushed and half picked up Kirsty and dropped her onto the bed. She landed on her front, with her beautiful behind facing me. I positioned myself behind her and manoeuvred her onto all fours. Obediently she lowered her head so that her arse rose towards me. Her wet pink slit was exposed and I couldn't resist. I dropped to my knees and buried my face into her.

I lapped hungrily at her, as she moaned and whimpered in pleasure. Her juices were sweet on my tongue, and covered my chin and cheeks. I reached around, between her legs and pulled her butt cheeks apart to give me better access and to keep her there. I wanted to feel her cum over my face.

She didn't last long. Pinned as she was, and with my tongue frantically rubbing against her. All she could do was give herself over to pleasure. After hardly any time I felt the legs pressed against my shoulder stiffen and jerk. Kirsty let out a long cry of pleasure as she flooded my mouth with her juices. The cry quickly quietened down to a whimper as her arms gave out and she collapsed down onto the mattress.

I released her and crawled onto the bed beside her. She panted quietly with her eyes closed. My dick was still hard, and I yearned for release, but I suspected that maybe I had pushed Kirsty too far. I began to rummage in the bedside drawer, looking for the tube of lube. I would have to finish myself off, which while not ideal, was my own fault. A victim of my new found desire, maybe.

As I rummaged in the drawer I felt my cock become enveloped in a wet warmth, which caused me to gasp. I looked down and Kirsty had once again taken me into her mouth. I collapsed back onto the bed and let her suck me. I lay there, arms outstretched and closed my eyes. The feeling of my cock pushing through her lips and her tongue swirling around its head made my whole body feel like it was tingling.

12