Nail Polish Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Kirsty begin to shift on the mattress, my cock still between my lips. I opened my eyes to see her swing a leg over my head. Above me her pussy loomed. She slowly lowered it and I opened my mouth obediently. The weight of her body pushed her sex into my face and her rosebud almost forced its way into my mouth. Once more I commenced licking. This time though it wasn't so manic. Long, slow licks and kisses on her while I savoured the feeling of being pinned by her body.

Kirsty copied my example. Her head bobbed up and down on my cock almost in time with the tongue buried in her cunt. The angle she was now at, as we sixty nined meant she could take even more of me into her. I had never before had a blow job where almost all of my cock disappeared into someone's mouth. It felt like I was almost halfway down her throat. I could feel some of her drool on my bald crotch. It blew my mind and I never wanted it to end.

We had never done this before; in fact the suggestion to try it had never even been made. I had always assumed that the purpose of sex was eventually to get my dick inside Kirsty's cunt, and that everything else was just a preamble. But something had changed in my mind. I had been wrong to think that, and had inadvertently denied myself, and Kirsty, so much alternate pleasure. Sex didn't need penetration and it wasn't a competition. It was a team sport, so to speak.

It was getting increasingly hard to concentrate on what I was doing. My balls had once again tightened and I could feel myself starting to lose control. At the same time, Kirsty was starting to buck and writhe above me. With a strangled cry I lost control and came. My cock throbbed in Kirsty's soft mouth and I felt myself begin to pump my seed down her throat. The feeling of me cumming in her, must have tipped her over the edge and once more Kirsty cummed into my mouth. We both lay there, her on top of me, squirting our juices into each other's mouth.

It felt like I had pumped everything I had into Kirsty's mouth and down her throat. Time seemed to stretch and stop as I did so. Eventually, however, my balls ran dry. My softening dick fell from her lips and with a groan Kirsty rolled off of me. We lay there, in the dark; both panting and incapable of serious thought.

*

This was all around eighteen months ago, and a lot has changed since then. If you were to pin me down and ask me my pronouns at this time I would go 'they' but I respond equally well to he or she. I have a cock and balls but I don't feel the label of 'male' really applies. Equally 'female' isn't quite right. Non-binary seems to be the most applicable. I have a body that can impersonate either, without quite becoming them properly. A body that occupies the space between.

During the working week I will pretend to be a man at work, although a few people have noticed that my hair has grown out and my skin has never been smoother or fresher. Out of work though I am a different beast entirely. My wardrobe runs from jeans and tees to dresses and playsuits. My underwear is a mix of lingerie and boxer shorts, depending on how I feel that day. I even have a basque and a latex bodysuit I bought in a moment of experimentation. Kirsty and I have mixed all our makeup together, and regularly do each other's looks. Speaking of which, I am very rarely without it, even if it's just a little bit of concealer, clear nail polish and a nude eyeshadow.

I have considered taking a hormone treatment to properly feminise myself, to try and grow my chest a bit and give myself a more femme figure. but have decided against it for the time being. The joy of having proper tits would be offset by the effect it would have on my dick. Instead I have instead invested in shapewear and some breast forms for when I want to fill a dress out a little better.

Kirsty and I are still together and have never been stronger. Me embracing my feminine has made our relationship feel more equal and supportive. The man - woman dynamic which never quite fit me is long gone. Our sex life has also changed. Very rarely do I fuck Kirsty in the pussy. These days it's much more about mutual stimulation and manipulation. Kirsty has even pegged me a few times, which has opened up a new world to me. The sensation of being penetrated by someone, and to have to surrender control is something all penis owners should experience at least once in their lives.

I don't know what will happen in the future, or whatever way I will change further. But what I do know was that buying that little bottle of nail polish was the best thing I ever did.

12