Nailing the Tracks Pt. 18

Story Info
Now Playing: Marina (FKA Marina and the Diamonds)
5k words
5
4.5k
5
0

Part 18 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
814 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the singers, record labels, musicians, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own any of the record labels, trademarks, musicians etc referenced in this story. I am making no money as the result of writing this story. All characters are 18 years or older in this story.

Starring: Marina (Marina Diamandis, FKA Marina and the Diamonds)

Nailing The Tracks - Part 18

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral, inter.

* * *

"Listen, amigo! My man!" Jason Baker, the ever arrogant and insufferable agent to music producer Dylan Jay said, relaxing back in his executive office chair as he talked on his cellphone. Feet up on his desk without much of a care in the world. "I'm telling you! If I knew any dirt about what my man DJ was up to across the pond I would tell you! But that's all I got for you! That he's gonna be working on a Rita Ora track while over there. Guess she heard he was over there or something, because her people contracted me to get the deal done."

"Si! I understand that, man..." The clearly accented voice of Rodriquez Valez, 'freelance photographer' aka paparazzi said back down the line. "But you're killing me, man! Info about music, that's all well and good but it don't make me... Make us the big bucks! It's knowing what pussy that Jay is getting some of that the sites care about!" He said, revealing true intentions about him being close to Dylan and Jason in the first place.

"Heh... Well he's not said anything since he's been over there..." Baker said, not sounding too interested. "After the stuff with... What was her name? K-something? Anyway, as far as I know? He ain't been up to nothing over there except working. And complaining about accommodation... Ungrateful shit..." He added with a bitter hint to his tone, as if he was offended his meal ticket didn't just do what he said without questioning it.

"Wait, what accommodation stuff?" Valez said, smelling money from a scoop.

"Ah don't worry about. Just a minor mishap. You've got his number, you ask him! Anyway, I've got to go. Got time for a 'Power Lunch' with a guy who knows a guy who can get me the agent of a real big name for my man DJ. Like a big name that's gonna set me up... I mean, set us up with some big bucks! Catch you later, my amigo!" He said as he hung up the call before Valez could respond. "Fucking paparazzi... Sometimes I think feeding him this stuff is more bother than benefit..." He said, his tone completely different now that the call was over with.

However, he suddenly put that fake smile back on his face when his work phone lit up. Picking it up and seeing the message that had come through for him. "Oh? She wants a meeting, huh?" He said, eyes lighting up and not just seeing dollar signs either. "I'm sure I can clear my schedule for her..."

* * *

Meanwhile, in a recording studio in London...

"Guess the rumours I've been hearing about you are true!" The Welsh pop-music singer Marina, previously known as Marina and the Diamonds, said with a grin. Her hand stroking the big, long black cock of the man sitting back on the couch with his boxers down around the ankles. Her body on display in a set of plain bra and panties, that showed off her large, rounded breasts of the dark haired beauty of Greek descent. A telling pile of clothing to the side showing they've quickly gotten into taking a break from the music track they're supposed to be working on.

"What? That black guys like me are packin' some serious dick?" Dylan said, taking a long look at those juicy tits as she knelled in front of him.

"No... That you're a major skirt chaser!" Marina Diamandis said, giving a wink before she leaned in. Running her tongue up the underside of his cock to get the first full moan out of him. Following up with a slow swirl around the tip while her hand pumped over the rest of the shaft. Spitting down onto the head before using her tongue to spread it across the top. Using the hand to bring it right upward before sliding down to work that saliva all over his thickness. Going back to a swirl around the head for a moment before she glanced up. A little sly smirk, showing she had been enjoying the light teasing, before she parted her lips and pushed down properly onto him.

"Mmmmm... That's a rep' I can live with..." Jay stated, watching as the singer of 'Hollywood' and 'Primadonna' started to raise and lower her dark haired head on his cock. Giving a feel of her soft lips around his meat as worked over the top half of his thickness. Her hand more used for support to keep him straight for smooth bobs, but giving the occasional stroke now and then. "Ahhhhh... Yeah, I can really fuckin' live with this..." He said. Groaning with approval as she twisted her head from side to side, grinding her lips around his bell-end for a couple of motions before resuming the sucking. Further saliva being applied to his side as she firmly moved back and forth on him. A sign she wasn't planning on hanging around when it came to this rather out in the open sex act in a recording studio.

"Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmm! Mmmmmppphhh..." She moaned herself around that big black cock. Running a hand across her white, massive breasts in her bra as already her hardened nipples were visibly poking. Turned on just from sucking off a man she's only met today as she feasted on that fat pole. Slurping noisily and without any shame as she rocked her head up and down onto him. Feeding more of his inches into her as she pressed down as her mouth came closer towards that hand still gripping his base. Leaving her fingers getting a little sticky as the spit drooled downward from the repeated motion.

"MMMMM... Yeah girl! Fucking suck dat dick... Ahhhhh..." He encouraged as he stared down. Watching her tits jiggle from the motion of her head as she energetically sucked him off. Showing no issue with handling a vast size like his never mind the thickness. Her lips perfectly wrapped around his member as she raised and lowered at a steady pace. Showing off an oral skill far removed from the singing she's known for as she handles his big dick. "MMMM... Suckin' D' like dat? MMMMM... Bet you got a reputation for yo' self around here..." He teased with a smirk. Moaning his approval again as she bobbed away onto his shaft. Saliva dripping off of her own chin from the motion that's left his dark fuck-stick shining from the spit she's layered onto him. Her pace on him almost savouring as she enjoys not only a massive sized cock, but one that can clearly handle a good time.

She lifted her head up and off of him with a groan. Giving a smirk as she used her hand to start stroking over that whole shaft, further applying the saliva all across him. "Cocky bugger, aren't you?" She playfully said back, before shifting back so she could move her face further down onto him. Another double team onto his manhood as she started to flick her tongue against his heavy ballsack. Getting him moaning again as she lapped at his nuts while jerking off his cock at the same time. Moving from one ball to the other to give them both a generous going over with a stiff round of strokes. "Mmmmm... Lucky you've got a big cock... Otherwise I might just kick you out of here..." She claimed, but clearly not serious from her fingers still gripping his prick and how she gave his nuts another lick across before moving back up. Spitting onto that bell-end again and finishing off with a quick swirl with her tongue over the tip and the slit.

"Mmmmm... Big enough to give those titties of yours a good damn fuckin'!" Dylan bluntly said with a handsome smile.

"Right charmer, aren't you?" Marina teased again as she let go of his cock. Standing up, and faking like she was going to show off her stunning, large rack to him. Instead, she hooked the sides of her panties, starting to lower them. "Maybe if you make me cum? I might let you fuck them..." She said, making it sound like a challenge as she stepped out of her underwear.

"Shit... I'mma take that bet, girl..." Jay replied, as he kicked off his boxers too. Sitting now naked on the couch and watching her approach. "Usually I'm all about the booty... But I can't turn down a shot at those girls of yours."

"You ain't the first cocky bastard who has said that..." Diamandis said, but was still smiling herself as she moved up and mounted him. Facing away to squat over his cock with a leg on either side of his on the furniture. Reaching down to guide his shaft up into herself as she slowly lowered downward.

"MMMMM!! Oh fuck!!" She gasped when the fat crown, and then a few inches entered her already wet pussy. Further showing how just giving a blowjob to a man she still barely knows, and is now starting to fuck, has turned her on. She shifted back up until just the head was inside herself before moving back down. Aiding by the stud she was on top of holding onto her waist for support. Allowing her to adjust to the size and build into a rhythm far removed from the pop songs she's known for. Soon enough, moaning out as she started to bounce. Already making those huge breasts shake within her bra as she began working over this fat and long shaft with her twat.

"Ahhhhh... MMMMM!! Ride dat D'! MMMMM..." The American hunk encouraged as he sat back. Staring down to watch his cock vanish up inside that snug Welsh pussy when she dropped down, and reappearing soon after as she moved back up to repeat the action. Unconcerned, as she was, about the bareback nature of this sexual action. "AHHHHH... Gonna get myself real deep... MMMM... In dis fine fuckin' pussy..." He 'complimented' with plenty of dirty talk. Not yet thrusting up but happy to let her do the work for the moment. Seeing her nicely rounded ass lifting and lowering as she fucked herself on his member. A grin plastered on his face from getting to fuck another red hot musician that was making him feel fantastic from how her tight snatch was gripping all around his cock as she rode him steadily.

"MMMMM!! Oh yeah! FUCK!! Mmmmm..." She moaned out as she looked back over her shoulder at the man under her. An equal amount of pleasure on her gorgeous face as she elevated upward only to drop back down soon after to take him deep into her love tunnel. Her long dark hair bouncing away in time with the motion of her body as she all too happily took his cock like they've been fuck buddies for years rather than a half hour. "FUCK!! Fuck that's good! MMMM!! Nice and fucking big... Stretching me out! MMMM!!" She naughtily moaned her approval for the size of the big black cock she was stuffing into her white, wet pussy with her riding action. The steady pace easily pleasuring them both so their moans rang out around the recording studio they are supposed to be finishing off making a track in.

"Yeah girl! Fuckin' take it!! MMMMM!!" The man underneath the MTV Europe Music Award winner for Best UK & Ireland Act said. Not able to resist thrusting his hips upward into her soaking snatch to further send his shaft into her slot. Making the sound of skin smacking off of skin now mix in their with their cries of sin as he helped ensure she was filled up balls deep with cock. "AHHHHH... Gonna fill you the fuck up! MMMM!! With all this fucking D'!" His own moans increasing as he stuffed deep into the talented and beautiful popstar. Giving himself an extra visual treat of her ass now jiggling whenever his crotch moved up to meet her body dropping down into her. As if the chance to bang a beauty clearly down for some no strings attached interracial fun wasn't motivation enough for any red blooded man.

"UHHHHH!! OH FUCK YEAH! MMMMM!! Ooooooooooh!!" She moaned out as she closed her eyes. Hands gripping her thighs to give herself stability as the pace was turned up a notch. Still riding that pole as it now pumped steadily into her already dripping but still nicely tight twat. A performance more worthy of a porn star than a singer-songwriter as she's known for the woman once known as Marina and the Diamonds. "MMMMM YESSSSSS! FUCK!! MMMMMM... So fucking good! FUCK!!" She loudly and shamelessly voiced her delight for getting such a thick and long cock thrust up into her box. Her bra straining to the limit to try and keep her huge bust contained inside as her breasts bounced away even more than when she'd just been riding him. A risk of broken underwear far from a concern as she focused on matching his pace. Timing her lifting action just right so that when he pulled out, she was dropping down to meet the next stroke up into her slot to ensure she took him to the hilt.

"MMMMM... Sounds like you're worked up, girl..." Jay stated, stopping his thrusts as he looked over her.

"Ahhhh... Who told you to fucking stop?" Marina teased, smirking back at him as she took a moment to grind down against his crotch. Working that wet pussy against his cock to make them both groan out.

"Mmmmm... My bad, girl... I just felt like switchin' shit up, that's all..." He said, pulling out of her snatch and using his grip to move her over onto her back along the length of the couch.

"Guess I can forgive you... If you can slam the fuck out of me, that is..." She challenged with an equally cheeky smile at him. Not objecting one bit as he spread her legs so one dangled off the furniture. Allowing him to shift up and once more have his bell-end resting against her entrance.

"Shit... Better get my fuckin' shit together then!" He said with a chuckle. Soon moaning along with the busty Welsh beauty as he pushed his thick American cock deep into her snatch. Going all in with just the first stroke as he took a hold of her thighs. Then straight to work as the slap of bodies connecting rang out around the recording studio when he started giving it to her. "MMMMM!! Fine fuckin' pussy! Fucking made... MMMMM!! To take some fuckin' D'!" He complimented in filthy terms and between his own lusty groans. Her snatch still feeling snug and wet around that already familiar dick. In this position, he didn't have to ease off on the force either. Pounding with clear force that made her body jolt back on the couch whenever he drove balls deep into her.

"OH FUCK! FUCK!! Mmmmmm!! Fuck yeah!! MMMMM!!" The 'Primadonna' and 'Hollywood' singer moaned out. Wide eyes staring down to watch that huge black dick driving up to fill up her dripping, white pussy up to the limit. The shifting her body was being made to do causing her breasts to almost spill out of her bra as they wildly bounced. A hard nipple on the right tit escaping the confines of her underwear to make this look even more sinful than it already is. "UHHHH!! Come on! Fuck me!! MMMMMM!! Oh yessssss!! AHHHHH!! Nice and... MMMMM!! Fucking hard!!" She demanded with her voice dripping with desire. Strands of her dark hair already sticking to her face as the sweat forms across that desirable body. Her hands back behind her, clutching onto the arm-rest of the couch for something to hold onto as she takes a stiff and swift fucking from a man she barely knows.

The younger stud just grins, more than happy to fulfil the big-cock, interracial cravings of another stunner from the music industry. Especially when it gets him feeling just as good from having his manhood buried in some hot, damp and snug pussy like this. Keeping his pumps firm and expertly timed like sexual activity is his day job, instead of the music producing he's supposed to be doing with her right now. Instead, he's driving into that slot like he's trying to drill for oil with a machine-like piston of a motion. Sweat now forming across his own muscular frame but still plenty left in the tank to give this songstress the kind of action of action she, and especially her massive tits, deserve.

"AHHHHHH!! MMMMMM YESSSSS!! OOOOOOOOOH..." Diamandis moaned out, arching off the couch for a moment as the pleasure continued flowing through her. Lost in the desire of having such a fat length slamming in and out of her wet tunnel in such a perfect fit that it would look like to anyone that saw this that they'd been lovers for years. Having given a red hot blowjob and a dose of riding on this dick, she was now taking it and doing so better than many a seasoned porn starlet could handle. "FUCK! UHHHH!! Fucking fuck me!! MMMMM!! Fuck the fuck out of me!! FUCK!!" Her words not exactly as masterful as the songs she has written, but fittingly vulgar for the occasion. Her hands finally coming down and tugging her bra down to try and free her chest properly, but ending up just snapping the front clasp. Those wondrous, juicy titties springing free and instantly captured by her hands for a long overdue, deep grope that made her head tilt back in delight.

"MMMMM!! You fuckin' got it, girl!" Jay said, as his gaze was now firmly locked onto those big jiggling orbs of hers. Each deep stroke delivered into her making her vast white breasts ripple even in her grip. The flesh easily spilling out as she fondled herself for extra pleasure. Of course, his big black cock being the main reason for her pleasure-drunk state as he continued to drive his length in and out of her love tunnel. His balls smacking off her body each time he rammed that tool home into that still needy slot of hers. The sight of her squirming in joy and playing with her own chest further encouraging him to stuff her like it was the last day on Earth for them both, as if the pleasure he felt himself around his shaft wasn't ammunition enough to keep this hook-up going.

"Mmmmm... I'm gonna need me a taste of those fuckin' tits!" Dylan announced, stopping his pumps but keeping his dick buried inside of the sweat-coated beauty.

"H-Hey! Don't stop!!" Marina whined lustfully, but before she could move she gasped when he took a hold of her. Raising her up and turning them both so she was mounted on his lap as he sat back on the couch they've been fucking on since this all began. "MMMM... Yeah, this works..." She grinned down at him with a lick of her lips. Already starting to bounce on his cock even before he started thrusting again.

"Gotta love when a collab... MMMMM... Makes great minds think a-fuckin'-like, huh?" He grinned back, before just shoving his face down into her tits like a hungry man starved for days seeing their first meal.

The singer formerly known as Marina and the Diamonds let out a low, dirty moan when he started to kiss and suck at her breasts. His fingers digging into that more than ample flesh as he feasted on her. Leaving it up to her to resume the bouncing motion to stuff that cock balls deep up into her snatch and as a result start off their moans once again. Even as muffled as his are with his handsome face burying into such a massive chest. Her tits jiggling around him as she worked that body up and down on his pole, and soon enough the sensation reminding him to play his part. Moving his hips up to meet hers and get that cock stuffed nice and deep into that dripping hole.

"OOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUCK!! MMMMMM..." The Welsh beauty of Greek descent moaned out as she had her arms wrapped around his neck. Arching so she could push those tits against his hungry mouth while she rode his manhood. Rewarded when he captured a hard nipple and gave a loud, shameless slurp onto her along with the constant fondling of her mounds. "MMMM!! FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK!! MMMMMM!!" She gasped out as the sweat dripped off her body both onto him and the couch she was riding him on. Taking every inch of that big American rod up into her snatch. Her hair once again flowing in time with the up and down motion she was keeping her body doing. Impressively still having the sinful energy to ride him even after a previous round of bouncing followed by getting stuffed deep by this same dick. A series of positions that would have easily finished off many a lesser woman, and not just in terms of cup size, long before this point.

daxg2001
daxg2001
814 Followers
12