Nailing the Tracks Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMMM FHHHKKKNNN TTHHHDDDIIIESSS!!" The hung, black hunk groaned into those jiggling breasts that were bouncing away so much they were almost motor-boating him from the rubbing across his face. He certainly wasn't complaining as he kept on groping away. Still managing to multitask by slamming his dick hard and fast up into the stunner mounted on top of him. Making sure to give pleasure back while he feasted on some of the biggest pair of breasts in the music business today. From the moans let out by the woman he's pounding away into, he's managing to do that and then some. Her cries and the slap of skin meeting skin ringing out around the studio as he hammers away while getting erotically smothered by juicy tit-flesh.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK!! FUCK! FUCKING... GONNA!! AHHHHHH!!" She near screamed out, tossing her long dark hair back. Not bouncing, but her curvy white body shuddering on his fat black cock as she came suddenly and hard. Her snatch clamping around that prick to make him groan into her breasts while she gasped out. Juices flooding down his member as it still rapidly pumped away into her to aid in making her ride out a likely far stronger orgasm than she's ever experienced. Leaving her gasping and groaning as she jolted from the pumps and her eyes flickered open like she was trying to collect her thoughts, let alone come back down to Earth from such a sexual high.

"MMMMPPPHHH... FUCK!!" Jay finally pulled out from those mighty tits as he gasped to draw in air. Still thrusting up as he looked to hit his own peak, and using his body to get there. Sliding hands down to her hips as he resumed the steady and still forceful motion. Now allowing himself to enjoy the free sight of her rack jiggling away right in front of her face. Putting many a porn star to shame with how delicious all that flesh looked bouncing away as her body still rocked upward whenever he drove into her snatch balls deep. A scene far more suited for the set of an interracial skin-flick than a recording studio.

"MMMMM... I think... Fuck!!" Marina groaned. Using her hands to push his chest back, so he stopped pumping into her. "I owe you a go on these tits... Now that you've stopped trying to eat them up!" She teased, noting his eagerness moments before to feast on them.

"Ahhhhh... My bad girl..." Jay said but with a smile that showed he wasn't sorry one bit. Especially watching her dismount, just to slip down to her knees in front of him.

"Heh... More like you're a bad fucking guy..." She stated the obvious. Not teasing for too long as she held her tits from the side. Easily trapping his big black cock between her white breasts to make him moan from the feeling alone. Licking her lips from the hot sensation of that prick between her mounds. Then getting to work as she started sliding them up and down his member. Smearing her own pussy juices onto her already shining from sweat mountains. The smack of the bottom of her tits hitting his crotch sounding out along with his moans as she already showed this was far from the first time she's used her 'assets' to get a man off.

"MMMMM!! Fuck yeah! AHHHHHH... FUCK!" He just stared down, watching the head of his cock pop out from that deep cleavage as she serviced him with her chest. Once again her breasts still jiggling even in her grip, such was the amount of her flesh. Loving the feeling of all that softness around his pole which felt as good, perhaps even better, than when he was deep between her lips or inside of her snatch. "UHHHHH!! I heard they call a pair of girls like yours... MMMMM! Big Hooker Tits! FUCK!!" He said with a laugh, before moaning again. Resisting the urge to just thrust up into her, and drive himself to an early finish. Instead letting her slide those rounded orbs smoothly up and down his length. Making his huge in its own right shaft vanish when she lifted up, before the crown reappeared briefly when she moved down to the base.

"Big Hooker Tits, huh? I think I heard that from a guy in a club in Florida once I did a gig at..." She mused with a saucy smirk. More focused on pleasuring his member with her own chest that specifically dirty talk. Showing she knew more tricks than just working her tits steadily over his prick again and again as she leaned over and spat down onto the tip of him. Letting her boobs work the saliva onto his starting to pulse inches for an extra bonus. "Well you'd better spray these fucking jugs of mine nice and good... Don't want all this work I'm doing to be all for nothing!" She said with a naughty laugh. Keeping her massive Welsh titties pumping up and down that fat American dick as the smack of skin hitting skin kept ringing out when she drove up or down onto him. Another dollop of saliva sent down onto him for good measure as she kept working those mountains over and around his man-meat.

As much as he tried to hold off from his own finish, there was only so much of taking a world-class titty wank like this from those huge white breasts that any man could take, let alone a black stud like him. Soon enough, he grunted as the first blast of spunk shot out, and making her splutter when her open mouth leaning over him actually caught that creamy shot to make her lean back. Naughtily gulping it down with a grin as she watched the rest of his load fire upward before splashing back down onto her boobs as she kept them moving along him. The spunk coating the tops of her tits and dripping downward. Trickling over the fronts and leaving her fingers sticky, as well as falling down into her cleavage to make his cock equally messy. Not stopping the titfuck until the last drops were milked out of him and that dick started to soften between her chest.

"Mmmmm... Fucking finally!" Marina said, grinning as she released that dick from her tits. "Been way too long since someone covered these tits like that... Well, the last time was a couple guys actually..." She rather casually admitted. Before leaning in as she used her tongue to be greedy herself for once. Lapping up the cum from that spent cock and moaning at the taste as she drank it down.

"Glad... MMMM... I could be of fuckin' service..." Dylan just grinned, staying seated and watching her enjoy herself.

"Bet you say that to all the girls you blow a load over..." Diamandis teased before she stood up. "Speaking of service... About time you got back to work and finished that track for me! Don't want your manager knowing you spend studio time fucking the women you're supposed to be working with, do you?" She playfully threatened. Not that her words woulds have been effective if she meant them with her chest dripping with spunk.

"Heh... Like that old fool would believe me if I told him... Fuckin' jackass probably thinks I ain't had action since I left the states..." He claimed dismissively as he reached down for his boxers, ready to get dressed.

He may be a skirt chaser, but knows that he's got a job to do and keep those hit records coming. If it gets him getting more of hotties from the music world in the process? Then he's more than happy to keep Nailing The Tracks as they come his way... In between nailing as many musical beauties along the way...

* * *

While I'm not taking requests or suggestions for stories, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or via the form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12