Nailing the Tracks Pt. 19

Story Info
Cardi B takes a limo ride with Jason Baker.
5.6k words
4.56
10.2k
14
0

Part 19 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the singers, record labels, musicians, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own any of the record labels, trademarks, musicians etc referenced in this story. I am making no money as the result of writing this story. All characters are 18 years or older in this story.

Starring: Cardi B (Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar)

Nailing The Tracks -- Part 19

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal, inter.

* * *

Jason Baker grumbled as he replied to a certain 'freelance journalist' through a private messaging app on his phone. Sitting in the back of a limousine that he's hired in order to sweeten a potential deal between an artist and the music producer Dylan Jay that he manages. Dressed smartly enough in pants, jacket and a shirt as the mature, white male relaxes back. Bubbly in an ice bucket already open and ready to be poured into glasses.

"No... I don't have any 'dirt' on my boy DJ..." Jason speaks out loud as he types the reply. "He's still in the UK... How would I know about what he's up to... Or whose panties he's getting into, even if he is..." He types, still wrongly thinking that his client isn't able to have his way with plenty of ladies like he's been able to do. "I'm kinda busy right now... But I've got info on an upcoming track he's working on with a British artist... You could make some shit up, like her boyfriend isn't happy about it or some shit... Like all the good gossip sites do! Just exaggerate the truth!"

He put the phone away, hearing commotion outside the limo and flash photography going off. Soon enough the door being opened as sliding quickly in was the gorgeous but controversial rapper known as Cardi B. The long, dark haired black woman clad in a stunning, tight dress that was low cut at the front to show off her large MILF tits and hugged nicely to her thick backside.

"Fucking drive, let's go!" She yelled, the fake smile she'd put on for the paparazzi vanishing once the door was closed. The limo driver doing as ordered as he started moving off, honking the horn to get photographers to move. "Fuck that club! Place was real whack... Give me the fucking LockDown Night Club any fucking day!" Cardi snapped, reaching forward and grabbing the bottle of high quality with a price to match booze. Showing her reputation as she took a big swig straight from the bottle before putting it back in the ice. Only then stopping to look over at the man in the back with her. "...And who the fuck is your old ass anyway?" She questioned, seeing the older man who could be old enough to be her father.

"The name is Jason Baker, and I've put on this ride and the booze for you tonight, Miss B if I can call you that." Jason said with a practised smile. "I represent my client..."

"I ain't caring about your damn ancient history!" Cardi cut him off, looking him over with a raised eyebrow. "So you trying to fix a deal huh? Well guess what old timer... A girl like me? It takes fucking more than just a limo and some sweet stuff to win me over." She said with a confident tone, tossing her hair back. "So you? You either got to fork up some green, some bling, or you show me a good time... And you've only got this here limo ride back to the hotel to do it!" She bluntly said. "And sorry, but I ain't got any little blue pills for you to pop to do that last one either."

"Good time, huh?" He still smiled, rather enjoying how to the point the rap superstar was being. "I do enjoy a woman who gets straight to the point!" Baker stated, as he did his own bold move of reaching down to unloop his belt and shift down his pants.

About to unleash more insults, Cardi B's eyes widened when she was a very impressive site of Jason's fat, long white cock flopping out as it was already starting to harden. A hand raising to run over the top of her sizeable chest as her lips suddenly had an approving smirk on them. "Daaaaaaaaaamn... Your family got some black in them or some shit?" She barely tried to cover her tracks for judging a book by its cover.

"Heh, I couldn't say... But if it's a good time you're after Miss B? You're gonna get it right here..." Jason said back as he enjoyed seeing her now lusty look at his cock.

"Well your old ass is gonna be in some fucking black tonight! If you can handle some head from me that is..." She decided, giving him a smirk as she shifted back, dropping her handbag to the floor as she got onto her knees on the limo seating before leaning over, sexily sticking her ass up and out as she put her head over his lap.

"This 'old man' can damn well handle it, kid..." Jason bragged, resting back and letting her so as she pleased. Soon having him moaning as her hand gripped him to stroke off before she started working her tongue over the crown. Looking to get him hard as the Grammy Award winner showed off already she knew how to handle a dick. Sliding her long tongue around the head with quick swirls as she pumped away. A spit onto the crown for good measure before her palm stroked it in over his fat inches. Getting another smirk of approval from the younger woman as she got a close look at his full, hard size that looked more suited for being in a 'fake cab driver' porno than the back of a limo.

"You'd fucking better, dinosaur!" Cardi warned, even as she stared seductively at the man she was insulting while still stroking his length. "Otherwise I'm dropping your ass off on the street!" She added, before she flipped her long hair back over the far side of her head so he could get the clear view of her leaning down further. Her full, plump lips wrapping around his cock as she started to slurp. Moaning around his thickness as she started to slurp up and down onto him. His white meat fitting perfectly into the black stunner's oral hole as she took him in already nicely deep. Showing it's not just rapping she's talented in using her mouth for as she groans and sucks for already a smooth and steady motion.

"Mmmmmmm... Ain't nothing dropping off here any time soon, Cardi..." He said, looking down as he watched the married woman happily sucking on his cock, even while he's married himself to another woman. Loving how her hot, wet mouth was working smoothly up and down as she bobbed away. Her free hand brushing back strands of hair while the other kept his dick nice and straight up for her to slurp on. Her big lips perfectly wrapped around his member as she sucked. "Ahhhhhh... Unless you're trying to make my cock drop off... Mmmmmm! From how hard you're sucking me off..." He said with a chuckle. Drawing a narrow eyed glance from the beauty blowing him before she went back to her work. Seemingly trying to see if he can back up his boasts as she pushed further down towards his lap. Having no issue blowing a man she isn't married to, let alone doing so in the back of a moving limousine.

"Mmmmmmphh!! Hmmmmmphh! Mmmmmmm..." She moaned around his cock as she raised her mouth up to the midway mark before sliding back down. The woman who has been open about her past working as a stripper showing it's not just a dancing pole she can work smoothly and skilfully. Not even gagging when she slips his thick dick into her throat as her lips press against his crotch with a muffled groan. "MMMMMM... Mmmmmphh!! Mmmmmm..." Her thick ass sways a little as she gets even more into it, figuring out that this older man can handle her talented oral hole as she bobs away. Deep throating his member as her hand now grips his pants as she's been sucking him off while he's basically fully dressed. She's still clad in a stunning, form fitting dress even as her tits threaten to spill out from the swaying they're doing thanks to her slight rocking as she sucks him off.

"MMMMMMPPHH!! Mmmmmmm!!" She purrs around his shaft as she coats him with her saliva. Looking over to match his smirk with a smile around his cock as silent understanding with more than a hint of lust is shown. Going back to bobbing away as she works her full lips up and down so the sexy sounds of cock sucking echo around the back of the limo she's dishing out this blowjob in. Finding her free hand roaming to squeeze her breast through her dress so she can further moan around his cock as she keeps pushing her gorgeous black face into his white crotch. Making her look more like an experienced pornstar than a Platinum selling rapper. Even working her long tongue around the sides of his shaft as she slurps away for that extra bit of pleasure. Perhaps in another show that she's admitting that despite the major age difference between them, he can certainly handle what her oral hole can deliver.

Finally lifting her head away, she took in some air before she smirked at her sudden adulterous lover. "Alright old man, so you can handle a sucking... Now how about we get to the fucking?" Cardi bluntly said, reaching up to peel the front of her dress down in order to free her big, rounded MILF tits. Letting him see the hard nipples topping them.

"I thought you'd never ask..." Jason joked as he smiled, staring at her tits as she moved to swing a leg over him to mount him, facing.

"And I thought your retirement home ass wouldn't last to make it..." She smirked back, enjoying the teasing about their age difference. "Dirty old fucking man..." She added as she reached down under her dress. Hiking up the bottom as she lined his dick up with her snatch, showing she wasn't wearing any underwear downstairs either.

"Yeah, damn right I'm a dirty old man..." Baker shameless agreed. "And you're a naughty, cheating wife and mother... About to get some good, fat, old white dick deep in her..." He matched her dirty talk. Especially feeling her lower lips already being more than a little wet already, even from just her sucking dick.

Pushing down, they both moaned out as her tightness indeed got filled up with that big cock. Her snug, black pussy gripping his thick white inches perfectly to show she was most certainly a Size Queen used to far bigger and longer than average cocks. "MMMMM... Oh yeah! I'm a fucking nasty, cheating bitch aren't I?" Cardi grinned, enjoying the exchange of dirty works between herself and this older pervert as they both shamelessly cheated on their respective partners. Moaning as she adjusted to his size with a grind down towards his crotch. "AHHHHHH... And this cheating fucking wife is gonna give yo' fat white dick the best fucking ride you're ever... MMMMM... Gonna fucking have!" She vowed as she gripped the shoulders of his jacket. Starting to raise and lower herself with her knees on either side of his lap on the limo seating as she worked her pussy on his cock. Not wasting time either as she soon got into a motion to smoothly move along his inches.

"MMMMMM!! Oh yeah! MMMMM... Dirty fucking old bastard! Creepy ass... MMMMM!! Old motherfucker!! MMMMM!!" She continued with the filthy insults all with a lusty smile as she rode his cock at a steady pace. Already lowering herself down to take him in to the hilt impressively, making the smack of her skin hitting his body ring out each time she dropped down. Her huge tits bouncing away in time with her as she tested the limits of her dress she still barely wore as she worked up and down. "AHHHHHH!! MMMMM... Bet your old ass... MMMMM!! Fucking loves this hot, wet young fucking pussy of mine! MMMMM..." She licked her lips as she stared down at the man grinning back. Loving his big cock stuffed inside her. The 'Invasion of Privacy' rapper groaning out as she kept her body moving on his thickness, showing little care that she's both cheating on her own husband and being mounted on a man who is cheating on his own wife as they fuck in the back of this limo he's hired for her.

"MMMMM... Who fucking wouldn't love... AHHHHH... Being balls deep in the best fucking pussy in rap right now..." Jason grinned back. Getting the best view as he could just stare at her massive, jiggling tits right in front of her face as they shook in time with the motion of her gorgeous body. Or staring down at his lap to watch his cock reappear from her wet snatch as she lifted up before he vanished up into her when she quickly dropped down. "MMMMM... Gotta fucking love... MMMMM... Hot, young, cheating pussy like this... MMMMM!! From a fucking sexy babe who knows what she wants..." He continued to tell her what she wanted to hear, showing his own experience in dealing with beauties like her. Pushing her buttons expertly to keep her bouncing away up and down on his cock. Even as her head comes close to bashing into the top of the limo as she rides his cock as he sits back, moaning and letting her work away up and down on his member.

"AHHHHHH FUCK... Damn fucking right I am! MMMMM!!" The Afro-Latina and Afro-Caribbean beauty easily ate up the filthy compliments from the older white man she was bouncing away on. Gasping out in pleasure while the smack of her thick ass dropping into his pants covered thighs still was heard in the air, mixing with their moans. "MMMMMM... Ain't no fucking bitch in the business... AHHHHH SHIT!! Got a fucking pussy... MMMMM!! Fucking better than mine!" She boasted loudly as she tilted her back back. Stopping her riding to catch some air but still bringing the pleasure as she shifted her wide hips back and forth. Grinding her wet pussy down against the big cock she now clearly can see can handle her even with the age gap between the two of them. Not even caring that her filthy words and actions can be heard by the driver of the vehicle they're travelling in.

Baker just smirked, wisely not saying whether he's had 'better' pussy than the tight, wet black one currently sliding over his thick white cock. All that mattered to him was that it felt damn good to have the rapper whose won awards ranging from Grammies to MTV Video Music to Teen Choice Awards and beyond. Showing off skills right now that would win plenty of XXX-rated awards as she raised and lowered smoothly and steadily with a twat nicely snug even though she's a certified MILF. His dick easily coated now in juices from her more than just energetic riding, and impressing himself as he takes such a wild ride from the curvy but controversial music artist. Helping himself to a squeeze of her large, rounded tits to make her groan out with approval as she dishes out a fresh wave of bounces before coming to a stop again.

"MMMMMM... Damn, old timer..." Cardi said, licking her lips as she dismounted him. "A damn fine cock for a guy who should be collecting dust in a fucking museum..." She added, before moving off the seating completely as she scooped up her handbag.

"As opposed to what? You back collecting bills in your g-string during your old 'career'?" Jason teased back with a smirk, referencing her admitted past as a stripper.

"And I bet an old bastard like you would be making it rain for a fine young piece of ass like me too if I still was!" She grinned back without shame. Pulling out a little bottle of sex lube. "And speaking of ass... About time that fat fucking dick was stuffed into mine!" She bluntly said, tossing him the bottle.

"Who needs a strip club when I can pick up young, desperate starlets like you with just some booze and a limo?" He said as he moved down. Watching as Cardi hiked up her dress, exposing that juicy, rounded ass of the mixed heritage beauty. Dominican, Trinidadian and Spanish mixed into one fine, wide and very fuckable booty that was sticking out at him.

"Hey! Watch your mouth, old man!" She looked back over her shoulder, smirking even as she stared back. Watching him spread her cheeks as he started pouring out a little lube down her ass crack. "Mmmmmm... Who the fuck you calling... Mmmmm! Fucking desperate, huh?" She demanded, even as she groaned when he pushed a finger into her asshole as he tipped some lube onto it.

"Only the chick who has to go fuck an old, dirty man like me... When she's got a loving husband waiting back home for her..." He teased again. Moving his finger in and out of her rump as he worked the lubricant into her clearly tightest of holes. Noting how she was already pushing back just in response to the finger as he got that asshole ready for a fucking to come.

"Mmmmm... Yeah, I'm a bad fucking bitch, aren't I?" She let out a shameless, sexy laugh as she bit down on her bottom lip. Watching him finger her butt a couple more times before he pulled out. "And this cheating wife needs that fat, old dick deep in her cheating ass... Right fucking now!" She demanded with another grin as she gazed at him rubbing some lube over his shaft for good measure.

"Well, I am here to give you a good time after all..." He pointed out as he moved up behind her after putting the lube aside in a glass holder of the limo they're still being driven around in as they fuck. The sexual action resuming as he pushed his thick white dick forward to penetrate her juicy black ass. Both of them moaning out as again Cardi showed she's no stranger to anal action. Already rocking back against his rod before he'd even gotten a chance to thrust. "MMMMM... Oh yeah! That's... MMMMM!! So good fucking ass right there..." He stated the obvious as he took a hold of those wide hips of hers. Starting to pump and not surprised to see her already now matching his motion. Pushing back when he slides in so he can already get his cock nicely deep inside of an ass clearly used to taking big cocks.

"OH FUCK!! MMMMMM... AHHHHH!! MMMMMM FUCKER!! Dirty... UHHHHH!! OLD MOTHERFUCKER!! MMMMM!!" She loudly moaned out, staring back over her shoulder with desire for a man she's not only just met barely a half hour ago, but is old enough to be her father. Loving how his thick, white cock was working smoothly in and out of her thick black ass as she shifted back and forth on her knees against his motion. One hand gripping one of the side tables of the limo while the other went right between her legs. Rubbing away at her already wet twat to show how much of a turn on anal sex, even with a man that isn't the one she's married to or had a child with, truly is for the stunning rapper. "MMMMMM!! FUCK!! Fuck that ass! MMMMM!! You fucking filthy old bastard! MMMMMM SHIT!! FUCK!!"

"AHHHHHH... If you fucking insist, youngster! MMMMMM FUCK!!" He groaned back, matching her dirty talk about their age difference. His fingers easily digging into the able, dark skinned flesh of her hips as he took her from behind. Still dressed with just pants dropped below his crotch as he pumped in and out of the backside of the woman in front of him who had her dress pulled up around her toned midsection. "MMMMMM!! Yeah... A nice, fat, fucking young ass like this... MMMMM SHIT!! Was fucking made to take... MMMMM!! Some dirty, old fucking cock like mine, huh?" He smirked across at her. Boldly, considering her reputation, giving her juicy rump a firm smack as he fucked her. Seeing those rounded cheeks getting closer and closer towards his crotch as she kept pushing back against his pumps as if they've been fuck buddies for years rather than just the one evening.

"MMMMMM!! OH FUCK YEAH!! MMMMMM!! BIG... UHHHHH!! FUCKING OLD MAN DICK!! AHHHHHH!! FILLING MY FUCKING YOUNG, NASTY ASS!! MMMMMM..." She groaned out as sweat started dripping from her beautiful face, making strands of her long hair stick as she still gazed back with lust for the older man stuffing her rump full with thick cock. Her big tits swinging underneath her as she aggressively shoved herself back to impale her thick black booty onto that fat, long fuck-stuck of the man behind her. "UHHHHH! Come on! MMMMM!! HARDER, YOU OLD FUCKER!! MMMMM!! FUCK MY HOT, FAT FUCKING ASS AHHHHHHH!!" She demanded even as she was getting all that and then some. Her fingers now sticky, coated with her juices from the constant, quick rubbing over her snatch she's been doing while getting fucked up the ass. Groaning out as now her cheeks were clapping hard into his body as she stiffly pushed back against his matching in pace, force and timing pumps that were filling up her stunning, wide rump.

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers
12