Nailing the Tracks Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baker just grunted, giving her thick booty another hard smack to make it jiggle as he stuffed his cock in and out of her tight asshole. Staring down to watch her gorgeous, black ass taking his big white prick nice and deep. That slap of their bodies meeting as her rear slammed to meet his incoming thrust ringing out around the back of the limo they're still fucking in. That sound mixing with their shameless moans as the bang in such a lusty way anyone would think they're married to one another instead of having different partners each. His heavy balls smacking into the bottom of her pussy, feeling her fingers briefly once in a while as she still rubs herself almost silly to get off on having her ass fucked nice and hard. The rap superstar acting more like the one trying to prove herself rather than the older man who has easily passed the challenge to give her a good time.

That fact soon proven when Cardi B's head lowers down, eyes closed and mouth open to let moans pour out without shame. "FUUUUUUUCK!! FUCKING CUMMINNG!! FUCK FUCK AHHHHHHH MMMMMMMM!!" She screamed out, still managing to slam her massive butt into her older lover to ram his thrusting dick between her cheeks. Cumming over her own fingers, leaving juices dripping onto the floor of the limo she's been getting nailed in. Her other hand gripping onto the side table of the vehicle like she was clinging on for her life. Needing anything to stay up to keep getting fucked doggy style from behind. Loving the old, white cock slamming into her stunning black backside as his pumps still made her thick cheeks clap out over and over. "MMMMMMM... OOOOOOOOOH FUCK... FUCK... That big... MMMMMM!! Fucking old dick..." She purred her approval, able to look back with a lusty look that pornstars would pay to be able to pull off. Slowing her motion down and moving her hand off her snatch. Letting him pump away as she put on a sinful show. Putting her fingers to her lips and slurping them clean to taste her own pussy of them and clearly not being a stranger, let alone disgusted, by the sweetness.

"MMMMMM... Not bad for a dinosaur, huh?" Jason teased, giving her rump another firm spank before he pulled out from her cheeks. Admiring how her previously vice-tight asshole was now sinfully gaping from how hard that fuck had been.

"Yeah... Old dog's got some nasty fucking tricks, huh?" Cardi grinned, moving around as she saw him move back up to sit on the seats of the limo. "And that dick's still hard? Shit... Got me wanting to fuck old dudes again like I was back stripping!" She claimed with another sexy laugh as she moved forward towards him.

"I'll settle for finishing me off, since I've given you that 'good time' you were after..." Baker said, seeing that was her intention anyway as she got up close between his spread legs.

"Since we ain't hit the hotel yet, I'll give you that you dirty old fucker..." She smirked, wrapping her large, black, MILF tits around his thick white cock. Not showing any worry that he's come straight out of her ass as she rests her elbows onto his thighs perfectly just near to his crotch. Using just her arms against the sides of her titties in order to press them against and around his pole. A clearly well practised motion as she shifts herself with a rocking back and forth motion. Shifting her upper body so she can work her breasts up and down his pole. Making him moan out with approval and even groaning herself from the feeling of a hot cock between her rack.

"MMMMMMM FUCK... Fuck yeah Cardi! MMMMM!! Fuck that old, nasty dick with... AHHHHHH... Those big, juicy young tits..." The lucky man getting this titty fuck growled the orders as he stared down. Watching her orbs jiggle as she slid up and down over his fuck-stick. Making him vanish between them when she shifted up before she moved them back down. The dirty talk keeping a seductive smile on her full lips as she pleasured his pole with her chest. Feeling his cock starting to throb in the valley she's made between her breasts, enhanced with motherhood. "MMMMMM SHIT... Nice fat fucking ass... AHHHHHH... And big, juicy tits... MMMMM!! Your husband is one lucky son of a bitch..." He chuckled before moaning again. Revelling in the fact he's not only been balls deep in each of her pleasurable holes during this red hot limo ride, but now he's getting to slide his cock in and out of her just as stunning tits for good measure. Not caring that he's cheating on his own wife with a woman cheating on her man at the same time.

"Mmmmmm... Maybe he should fucking figure that out to... And he'd get to enjoy this fucking big young tits like you are!" She states, licking her teeth as she keeps holding her breasts in place with her arms. Groaning as she feels his hips buck out of reflex up into her rack to make them bounce a little more profoundly while she still shifts up and down in order to service his tool. "Oh yeah! Come on, you dirty fucking dinosaur! Come get yourself some of the best fucking tits in the business!" She demanded, encouraging his thrusts. To her groaning approval, he happily took up the offer. Pumping that long cock up into the Grammy Award winner's juicy chest. Even as he started fucking her tits, she still kept them sliding up and down for the maximum pleasure. Knowing just how to service a dick with her large funbags in a way that only a former stripper turned rap megastar could.

"MMMMMM! Awwwwww FUCK! MMMMM..." He just pumped away, watching the crown of his long dick pop out from between her mounds as she worked them along his manhood. Using the rack of woman who has featured on tracks like 'Girls' and 'Girls Like You' as he continued to pulse between those ripe and round mountains. Feeling how smooth those tits were as she kept moving them up and down in perfect timing with his swift thrusts. Urging him along to an orgasm now that he'd well and truly shown the younger beauty that an older man like him can still go and then some. More than just rewarded as the breasts of the Dominican, Trinidadian and Spanish descended beauty slapped down into his crotch when he pumped upward to give those tits the fucking they deserve. Much like he's done to her mouth, pussy and ass over the course of this wild limo ride.

"FUCK!! UHHHH!! Here it fucking comes!! MMMMM!!" He managed to warn so she could pull her face back in time, watching with lust as his fat white cock shot out thick bursts of spunk that splashed back down onto the tops of her big black tits. Leaving her licking her lips and groaning from the sensation of the hot seed landing over her MILF titties. She still kept them sliding up and down his rod to milk him dry, at the expense of staining the gap between her mounds with his load as it dripped down to his crotch and balls to leave plenty of her breasts sticky from his seed. An approving smile cast up at him as she didn't stop until his dick finally went soft, still trapped between her breasts as she gave a last motion up and down before finally releasing him.

"Damn, old man!" Cardi laughed sexily as she shifted back. "Your wife let you get all backed up like that? You need to switch to a young, fine ass, hot bitch like me ASAP!" She said. Admiring the mess he's left over her breasts as she reached over to her bag. Clearly having done something like this before as she fished out some tissues in order to wipe off his spunk. Well, that was the plan as she paused. Dropping them so she could just scoop up spunk with her fingers in order to taste him first. "Mmmmmm... Guess that's why the older vintage wines taste the best, huh?" She joked, still keeping up the dirty talk about his vast age compared to hers before she started cleaning off the jizz from off the top of her tits.

"And I guess this dirty old bastard managed to keep up with the younger generation, huh?" He stated the obvious as he watched her clean up. Pulling his own pants up to dress himself. "OK driver! We can get to the hotel now!" Jason called out to the front.

"Yes, Sir." The driver spoke back through the gap in the window up front. "We'll be there in a couple minutes.

"Damn, talk about good timing!" Cardi smirked as she pulled down her dress to cover up her well fucked lower holes, before he hauled up the front to over her tits. Having cleaned up the mess of cum to hide the evidence, dumping the used tissues into the trash bucket of the limo. "We fucked all the way back to the hotel!"

"Actually Miss, I've been circling the block about uh, a dozen times." The driver admits. "Didn't want to bother you both during your... Well, nothing happened back there, anyway. Client confidentiality, as paid for." He added, showing he's been paid off to not admit he's had a rap superstar fucking in the back of his limo.

"Well ain't that some shit..." Cardi smirks, sitting now with her handbag. "What was your name again, old timer?"

"Baker. Jason Baker." Jason said with a similar look as he relaxed back. "And Dylan Jay is my client, the music producing genius."

"Yeah, I think I've heard that name... But I'm gonna remember yours more, dinosaur..." She says as finally the limo comes to a stop after an extended drive. "Next time I'm in town and I need a good time like this? I'll maybe call your old ass up instead of my fucking husband..." She says without any shame, already planning on cheating on her man. With that, she turned and moved out of the limo as the driver opened the door. Camera flashes going off as hotel security escorted her pass paparazzi before the door closed.

"Damn... Damn!" Baker smiled. "Damn I am good! Another babe in the bag, and a client for DJ to make a sweet track for... That means more money for me, and now more hot, young pussy for me to have..." He let out a chuckle of approval. "Hey, Driver? You still on the clock for me?"

"You paid for me to drive for the rest of the night, Sir." Was the professional response as the driver started the limo up again. "Then let's find a fucking drive-thru we can fit this bad boy through... Then you can drop me off back home! I've got a wife who might need a round two of fun if she's not worn out from the tennis coach slamming her after practice!" He decides as he lets out another cocky laugh as the vehicle starts moving off.

* * *

I'm not currently accepting requests or suggestions for stories or chapters. But feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or via the feedback form on my Lite profile. Thanks for reading!

12