Nailing the Tracks Pt. 20

Story Info
Some post-workout fun with UK pop star Ellie Goulding.
4.8k words
4.56
3.5k
4
0

Part 20 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
821 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the singers, record labels, musicians, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own any of the record labels, trademarks, musicians etc referenced in this story. I am making no money as the result of writing this story. All characters are 18 years or older in this story.

Starring: Ellie Goulding

Nailing The Tracks - Part 20

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal, inter.

* * *

In a Gym somewhere in London...

"Phew... I need to quick takin' cheat days..." Dylan Jay said to himself as the handsome African American DJ and music producer performed another round of reps to raise and lower the weights he was holding. Laying back on the bench of the machine as he was clad in sensible, if not a little tight for her toned, dark skinned body, workout short and sleeveless tank top. A healthy shine of sweat over the exposed parts of him as he lifted and lowered the weights with ease.

So much in the zone of his workout that he didn't notice someone was eyeing him up until finally a shadow was cast over him. Finishing the rep and setting the weights onto the bar above him so he could look to the side. "Well damn..." What he saw making him slip out so he could sit up on the bench. "Ain't it usually guys who get in trouble for checkin' out the chicks at gyms?" He joked with a smile, showing no issue with the woman he was looking at.

"Well, not every day a world famous producer hangs out at my local..." The English accent of pop star Ellie Goulding remarked with an already approving smile as she still openly checked him out. The blonde singer and songwriter clad in nicely fitting leggings and a short sports bra top that was showing off her gorgeous, curved figure nicely. Even more so with her own light covering of sweat from her own work out. "The name's Ellie, by the way." She added. Her long hair tied up in a ponytail for keeping it out of the way for the exercise.

"Well it's damn nice to meet ya, Ellie..." He said, grabbing his water bottle to take a swig before he stood up. "Me? World famous? Nah, girl... I'm just a guy who makes hits for other people... And I'm guessin' this is why you're over here to talk to me?"

"Well, maybe I'll have my agent call yours... But actually? I was wondering about something else..." Goulding said, resting a hand on her hip. "I mean, you're a guy with quite a reputation, aren't you?"

"Damn, straight to the point huh?" Jay chuckled. "Hey, if you believe the gossip sites and all that I've got a contact list full of booty calls a mile wide... But it ain't really like 'dat."

"Is that so? That's a bit of a shame... Because if you believe the stories about me?" Ellie said with a rather more flirty smile. "Then apparently I shagged an ex of mine on my wedding say..." She said, more like she was stating a fact than just a rumour, and with a look to match.

"...Daaaaaamn!" His smile grew now at that. "You one of those nasty British chicks, huh?" He said with a chuckle.

"Nasty? One way to call it..." She smirked as she checked him out a bit. "Maybe you can find out if it's rumours or not... If you head over to the women's changing room in like five minutes..." She said as a clear invention... Brushing a hand over his shoulder as she passed with a profound sway to her nicely thick hips as well for good measure.

"...Well shiiiiiiit..." Dylan of coursed watched that ass move as she walked off as he took a big swig of water. "Guess I'm gonna be gettin' another fuckin' workout in after all..." He said, grabbing his phone to set a timer to count down for five minutes.

* * *

Five minutes later, in the Gym's female changing rooms.

"Guess either I'm gettin' fucked or I'm gonna get my ass tossed out..." Dylan said, towel around his neck as he pushed into the changing room. "...Nah, I'm gettin' fucked." He said, smiling as he closed the door behind him.

"Damn right you are, mate..." Ellie said, sitting on a bench and shamelessly without any clothes on. Her ripe, rounded tits on display and her smoothly shaved twat looking already a little wet. "Now get over here... Been a bloody long while since I've had some fat fucking dick in me..." She said, staring at his shorts as he approached.

"Shit... And you ain't even doin' this to like get a track from me or shit like that?" He remarked, seeing her grab his waistline when he was close enough. His fat, long black cock popping out as she didn't even haul the shorts all the way down so she could just grab a hold of him. "Ya'll be wildin' out, girl... And I fuckin' dig it!"

"Like I said... I've got a bit of a reputation myself..." Goulding shamelessly said as she used both hands to stroke his cock. "And looks like I was right about yours too... Look at this fucking dick!" She grinned as she leaned her head in. Sliding her wet tongue along the bulbous crown of his shaft as he moaned. Swirling around the head as she kept her hands pumping. Groaning a bit herself as she enjoyed the taste of his meat while staring up with lustful eyes. "Mmmmm... I can bloody see why you're racking up the birds with a dick like this..." She added with approval. Spitting down onto the head of his prick before using her tongue to spread it around the tip. Easily getting his member rock hard from the obviously experienced technique as she double teamed him with swift pumps and licks of the tongue.

Before he could even respond to that, the 'Love Me Like You Do' singer had lowered her head down towards his vast length. Making him moan louder as she wrapped her large, ripe lips around his pole to press around. Guiding him into her soothing and wet oral hole as she began to suck him off. Keeping a hand to pump on the base while her mouth started to trace up and down his size to keep him groaning. Her eyes sexily narrowed to stare up at a man she's only just met but is all too eagerly blowing, despite him not being the one she's marries to. Slurping on his prick as she works up and down with a nicely smooth motion despite his thickness. Even using the free hand to run up his leg for an extra show like she really had done this so many times before in the past.

"Mmmmm... Fuck! Yeah, get yo'self some, girl... Mmmm..." Dylan encouraged as he stared down. Watching that gorgeous white face sliding up and down his big black cock as she sucked him off. Feeling saliva being applied as she moved back and forth at a steady and smooth pace. Her blonde hair swinging behind her in the ponytail as she worked herself with all too energetic bobs. "Ahhhhh... Shit... Yeah, I can tell you've fuckin' cheated on yo' man before... Mmmmm... With some black fuckin' dick, huh?" He smirked down, not even needing to move at all as she did all the sinful work. Making his inches vanish further into her hungry, shameless mouth as the pop singer filled her oral hole up with man-meat. Moaning herself around him as she more than got off on not just being unfaithful, but doing it with a huge porn star-sized prick for good measure.

"MMMMMPHH... GAHHHHHH... HHHHLLLKKK!! MMMMMM..." Already Goulding was lustfully gagging around this fat dick as she pushed her mouth down deeply onto his size. Forcing it into her snug throat as she showed that her mouth wasn't just used for singing hit pop songs as she sucked away. Saliva dripping from her juicy, full lips as she kept them pressed as much as could around his width in between her gags. "MMMMM!! GAHHHHHH... HHRRRLLLKKK!! GAAAAAHHHHHH..." Yet even as she choked herself on that shaft, her eyes kept gazing up with desire for the hunky American as she bobbed away with her soothing, wet English mouth to keep him coated with her spit. Her tits bouncing a little as she put plenty of effort into the motion as the saliva drooled down to his large, heavy balls thanks to her repeated sucking work on him.

"GAHHHHHHH... MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMM!! GAHHHHHH..." She let go of his prick, and clamped both hands onto his toned waist. Making him groan and grin when she almost violently shoved her gorgeous face down onto his shaft like she was more of a deep throat porn star than a pop singer. Pressing those sexy, full lips of her around his face with her nose pressed into his crotch and his balls smearing more spit around her already soaked chin. "MMMMMM... HHHHHHLLLLKKK... GAAAAAHHHHH HHHHHRRRKKK!!" Here eyes closed as she savoured the feeling of her talented throat being stuffed full with black dick. Her tongue ever sliding against the underside for good measure as she kept herself down in his crotch even as she choked. The spit still oozing out past those built to suck dick lips of herself before she finally pulled up and off from his length. Spitting a fat dollop of spit onto his head before she gasped. Putting her mouth back down onto him to steal another round of quick sucks for good measure and from his moans he had no issue with her greedy actions.

"Mmmmmm... Damn girl! Ahhhhh... Yo' man is one damn lucky bastard... To get head like 'dis from you every fuckin' night..." Dylan said for a dirty compliment as he moaned from her dick sucking ability.

Lifting her head off again, she smiled up at him as she sat up straight. "Bet you say that to every bird who you end up shagging..." Ellie teased before she moved to lay on her side on the changing room bench. Invitingly raising a leg up and holding it with a hand around the thigh.

"Heh... Only to the ones who tell me they're hookin' up with me instead of their man..." Jay pointed out but showed no signs of stopping fucking another man's wife as he moved down to sit on the bench by her crotch as he inches himself in.

"Mmmmm... Lucky me then..." She said, watching as the fat cock she'd been deep throating was soon pushed into another of her pleasurable and noticeably wet holes. Making them both moan out as he slid himself in and felt how wonderfully tight her English twat was around his meaty American dick. Rolling his hips back and forth to pump his shaft into her needy box and he'd barely started the motion before he felt her grinding herself down in time with his thrusts. Allowing him to get nicely deep inside her pussy already, and neither of them caring about the potential consequences of him going bareback into her slot. "MMMMMM!! Fuck!! MMMMM... Yeah, that get that fucking dick inside me! MMMMMM... Fill me fucking up, babe..." Goulding groaned out her demand as she gazed across with desire. Shameless in wanting his dick even deeper inside her but then again, she was fucking openly in this changing room in a Gym so she couldn't exactly claim to be shy about getting down and dirty.

"MMMM... Yeah, I bet you fuckin' love 'dis dick right here! MMMMMM... Yo' wet as Hell... MMMMM!! But tight like fuck!" The black stud said with a grin as he pumped and moaned, watching her gorgeously curved white body jolting on the changing bench she's on as he stuffs her nicely full with his member. Her walls tightly gripping his tool as he smoothly moves in and out thanks to how wet she is. Reaching around her to help himself to a grope of her nicely rounded and sized tits to make her further groan as he focused on pumping in and out of her box. Not doing his own reputation as a skirt chaser any good considering he's fucking a woman he's only known for less than a half hour and has now already shoved his dick into two of her stunning holes over the short course of this sexual encounter.

"MMMMMM FUCK!! Oh yes!! MMMMM!! I fucking love that... MMMM!! Big fucking black dick... MMMMM!! Deep in my fucking nasty pussy!" She licked her lips as she purred out her dirty talk. Tossing her blonde ponytail back as her body continues to slide a bit as she takes his stiff pumps nicely deep into her twat as he crotch approaches hers. Still keeping her leg raised up and gripping herself so he has unrestricted access into her slot from the side. "AHHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM... Fill me fucking up! MMMMM!! Come on! Treat me... MMMMMM!! Like the dirty, cheating fucking slag I am! MMMMM!! FUCK..." She groaned out as sweat was forming across her pretty face and even more than the light coating from her actual workout earlier on. Staring down and watching the almost hypnotising sight of a huge dick ploughing into her snatch with just the right amount of force to make her jolt back whenever he drove in. Making her grind in the other direction as the next thrust came in to help get him pleasurably deep into her love tunnel that should only be sampled by the man she's married to instead of a stud she's only met this very day.

"MMMM!! Damn! You is one bad chick! AHHHHH... Takin' my dick when you got one waitin' for yo' fine ass at home..." He teased her but his own wide smile showing he had no problem taking advantage of a horny beauty's unfaithfulness. Making his dark skinned crotch smack off of her pale body as he pumped away to go deep into her still tight but now dripping wet snatch. Her pussy juices starting to land on the surface of the changing room bench they're using to fuck on as he works deeply in and out over and over. "MMMMMM... Or maybe I send you back to yo' man real inspired... AHHHHH... To get the time of his life, huh?" He added, but his tone showing he wasn't too interested in if it was all smiles back at her happy home. More focused on slipping his dick into her snug pussy to keep them both moaning as he picked up the pace a bit. Making that slap of their bodies connecting ring out so that if anyone passed by the door they wouldn't even have to walk in to know two people were going at it like animals in heat inside.

"MMMMM!! Oh, I've not heard any... AHHHHH FUCK!! Any complaints from him yet! OOOOOOOH FUCK!!" The Hereford, England-born beauty wickedly grinned as she locked those burning with lust eyes with the stud she was all too willingly letting fill her up to the hilt with meaty dick. Her tits bouncing away as her body rocked back and forth and hair ponytail was starting to become messy even while held together from the repeated movement and all the sweat. "At least... MMMM SHIT!! The times he knows about he hasn't dumped me yet..." She added with a seductive laugh like this might not have been the first time she's cheated on her husband before. Groaning out as she watched his fat dick plunging in and out of her twat like a well oiled machine working a piston. Her inner walls tightly hugging his fat dick like taking a piece of black dick is second nature for this gorgeous white woman as her grinding motion down to meet each incoming pump keeps him moaning out too to give back as good as she's getting.

"MMMM... Shit! You is a wild thing, ain't you?" Jay grins, pulling out of her snatch. "I'm thinkin' you came to this gym to fuck any guy who came in instead of just me..." He adds with a snigger.

"Maybe... Maybe not?" Ellie teases as she moves herself. Rolling over onto her front on the bench and planting her legs either side so her rounded, nicely thick ass is sticking out. "Maybe I got lucky seeing you here... Or I think you got really lucky too finding an easy slag like me hanging around..." She added, looking over her shoulder at him.

"Yeah, my lucky fuckin' day too I guess..." He said, moving over the bench himself. Spreading her ass cheeks apart, but pausing as he grins. Seeing her asshole shining and coated with what looks like lubricant. "Shiiiit... Yo' fine freaky ass already pre-lubed for me? Damn girl!"

"Well, why did you think I wanted five minutes to get ready?" She wickedly grinned again. "Now you gonna shag my slutty arse or what?"

"Damn... Well, when you put it like that..." He said, going as demanded as he pushed his thick, long black cock in between her rounded white butt cheeks. Making them both moan out as he pushed in and even with lube met resistance from how super tight the 'Starry Eyed' and 'Anything Could Happen' singer's backside was. Groaning as he eased himself back out to spit onto his cock, stroking it in to his skin before pushing back down to make her buck her hips back with lusty need already. This time keeping that big fuck-stick of his lodged into her back passage as he squatted over her and held the sides of the bench she was laying on. Starting to work in and out steadily, letting them both adjust to the pleasurable sensations as he started fucking her ass from behind.

"OH FUCK YESSSSSS!! AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMMM... FUCK MY ARSE, BABE! MMMMM!!" Ellie's head was already tilted back in delight from her back tunnel being spread apart. Proven by her sliding a hand down under her already sweating body as she applied fingers to her slick folds in order to rub away for added pleasure. A sign too that this is far from the first time she's taken some big dick into her rump either. "AHHHHHH... MMMMM!! That's fucking it! MMMMM!! Fuck my nasty... AHHHHH!! FUCK!! Fucking easy arse! MMMMM!! With that fat fucking cock!!" She groaned out, sounding like she was more suited for reading off porno scripts with that sort of dirty tone instead of belting out chart topping pop songs like she's known for. Still looking back over her shoulder to watch him work towards her gorgeous body as he stuffs his thickness into her tight, nicely juicy ass.

"MMMMM!! Shit!! Yeah girl, I got you! MMMMM..." He smirked, giving her cheeks a quick slap to make them further jiggle as he dips his dick in and out of that super snug asshole as he moans and sweats himself. Loving being deep inside the gorgeous backside of another man's wife, let alone the taboo contrast of her pale skin compared to his toned black body as he fucks her ass from behind to make her moan out. "MMMMM... This fine fuckin' ass gonna give me... AHHHHH FUCK... A better damn work out than any of the machines out there..." He says, as he's keeping up a pace himself that's more suited for an adult film industry worker than a man who produces pop music hits. Staring down to watch her hips buck towards the incoming pumps as he works his length nice and deep into her back passage now that they're both more than used to the feeling.

"MMMMM! YES! FUCK MY ARSE... AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM!! Like the easy... UHHHH!! Cheap fucking slag I am!! AHHHHH FUCK!!" The beauty who has won awards from The BRITs to the Teen Choice Awards groaned out as her pretty face rested on the bench she was being fucked on. Her tits pressing down and grinding as she jolted back and forth whenever a fresh, firm thrust was delivered between her juicy cheeks. Sweat dripping off of her as she was getting overwhelmed by the pleasure of having a nice big fat black cock driving into her rounded white ass. Her hips shifting too but more thanks to her own hand working overtime across her soaking wet pussy lips as she furiously gave herself more pleasure. "AHHHHH SHIT!! YESSSSSS... FUCK ME, YOU FUCKER!! AHHHHH!! SHAG MY ARSE!! HAMMER ME!! MMMMM LIKE THE... AHHHHH FUCK!! NASTY, CHEATING FUCKING BITCH I AM!!" She was almost screaming like she was possessed. Loose strands of her hair having fallen out of the ponytail and now sticking to her face as she groaned out and took this stiff butt fucking from a man she's only met today. And is most certainly not the one she's supposedly happily married to either.

Dylan knows better than to turn down a horny pop star who needs some big black cock loving as he continues to thrust away and sweat as he drives in and out of her already well fucked back passage. Seeing her ponytail however giving him an idea as he reaches forward. Taking a firm hold of her blonde locks and making not just her head tilt back roughly, but her upper body too lift from the bench she's laying on. A long, loud groan of approval escaping her as her eyes roll back in delight and her tits freely bounce as she jolts. The sharp slap of his dark skinned crotch connecting with her pale, juicy ass still ringing out around the changing room as he hammers away with a grin of his own.

daxg2001
daxg2001
821 Followers
12