Nailing the Tracks Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCKKK!!" Perhaps not surprisingly, the extra roughness sets Ellie Goulding off as she starts to cum all over her own fingers. The free hand clutching her tits while she swiftly rubs away at her snatch as the juices further drip down onto the bench so much that a little puddle has formed on the ground below. Her eyes half closed to go with looking up at the ceiling as the orgasm ripples through her. Aided by the American stud behind her still pounding into her rounded English backside so she has no choice, but is extremely willing to it, but to ride out every moment of an intense sexual high. No doubt made even more intense knowing that the man she's letting fuck her arse nice and deep is not the one she's married to either.

Dylan has no issue taking advantage of a horny beauty's needs, no matter their relationship status. More concerned with lasting within her rounded booty thanks to her back passage clamping around his shaft as she rode out her orgasm. Leaving him groaning out as he felt his dick starting to pulse deep inside of her rump as he managed to fire off a last round of thrusts. All as he kept her body arched back with the hair pull to give the unfaithful beauty the pounding she and her gorgeous frame deserved. But eventually nearing his limit as he let go of her hair so she could almost slump back down onto the changing room bench before he pulled out of her ass.

"Here! Let me fucking drain that fucking dick!" Ellie demanded as she impressively managed to push herself up so she could sit on the bench. In fact, she was still in such a horny state that he'd barely moved around to stand in front of her before she was guiding his prick back into her talented for more than just singing mouth. "Mmmmmphhh!! Mmmmmm..." She groaned around him, having no hesitation in indulging in some ass-to-mouth action as she started to bob along the cock that had just been deeply drilling her backside. Once again treating him to her juicy, full lips as they tightly wrapped around his fat dark meat as she hungrily slurped away.

"MMMMMM... Fuck, girl! AHHHHH... Yo' man one lucky guy to have... MMMMM... A fine, freaky thing like you comin' home to him..." Jay groaned out as he once again felt her saliva coating his shaft. Her bobs rapid and hungry as she lashed up with her tongue at his fat and long black cock, making her full white lips glide with ease like interracial sex is a regular occurrence for her. "MMMMM... SHIT... Or I guess, when you decide to go home in between... AHHHHH... Fuckin' other guys without tellin' him..." He teased with a groan. Reaching down to hold her already messy, sweat-soaked ponytail but just to add to the moment since her swift motion was almost making her fuck her mouth on his shaft anyway. Easily making his cock throb between those huge, ripe lips of the pop star.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmmmphhh..." Despite having just came herself, the eyes of the 'Starry Eyed' and 'Love Me Like You Do' singer were still full of lust for a man she's only met today. Slurping away to leave his inches coated in her spit as it once again dripped down her chin and onto her own tits as she repeatedly and deeply blew him. Ensuring her juicy, full lips were gliding sinfully back and forth over his rod like this was a scene from a black on blondes porno. "Hmmmmmphhh... Mmmmmm!! Mmmmmphhh..." She groaned around that already familiar shaft as she looked to do as she nastily promised and drain him dry as she bobbed away at the cock that minutes before had been balls deep in her ass. Now filling up her mouth and coming close to her throat again as kept her tongue grazing along his underside for good measure. Showing fully well that she's emptied plenty of balls with just her usually famous for singing mouth.

Eventually, Dylan had to pull out. Stroking his cock as Ellie eagerly opened her mouth wide for him. Getting her reward as he aimed his prick at that target and started shooting his spunk inside to fill her oral hole up with thick, hot jizz to leave her groaning in approval. The odd blast catching onto those plump lips and her chin but mostly giving her such a mouthful that was almost overflowing out. However when he let go of his spent shaft, she pressed her lips together and with a single, sinful gulp swallowed it all down. Making sure to open afterwards with a gasp as she stuck her tongue out to show she's taken it all down like a good black cock loving whore should.

"Mmmmm... And a better tasting finish than what I've had recently too..." Ellie says before she licks her lips clean of the last of his jizz, and even scoops it off her chin for good measure.

"Heh, glad I can help a girl out..." Dylan says, wiping sweat off his forehead. "And I guess thank you for the workout too... Even if yo' freaky ass ain't gonna tell yo' man about it."

"I might... Or not..." She shrugged with a smile. "So... How long you in London for then? Maybe we can sneak in another workout at your place..." She said without any shame at all as she glanced over that fat black dick of his.

"Shiiiiit... Girl you is trouble and then some!" He says with a chuckle. "Nah, I'm here for like a couple more days then I gotta ship back out to the States... Before my agent thinks all I'm doin' over here is fuckin' other dudes' girls... But uh, if you come tour or do shit over in the States some time? I'm sure I can hook you up with some studio time, if ya feel me?"

"Well, if you believe stories about me? One time I did fuck a producer after I sang naked in his studio..." Goulding said with another sexy smile.

"Heh... Fuckin' in the studio? That'd be a new one for me, girl..." Jay says as he lies behind his smile. Knowing full well that even if he did hook up with her again, she'd be far from the first musical beauty he'd fucked instead of producing. And far from the last either.

* * *

I am still not accepting requests for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12