Nailing the Tracks Pt. 21

Story Info
Making the most of a delay with Dua Lipa.
5.7k words
4.57
13k
13
0

Part 21 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
814 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the singers, record labels, musicians, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own any of the record labels, trademarks, musicians etc referenced in this story. All characters are 18 years or older in this story.

Starring: Dua Lipa

Nailing The Tracks -- Part 21

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal, inter.

* * *

"DJ! My man! Looking good! What's happening my number one, super star producer?" Jason Baker said with a wide, cheesy smile as he spoke through the video call App to a man across the world from him.

"Lookin' good? Shit, man... My damn flight has been cancelled..." A far less upbeat sounding Dylan Jay responded as he looked at the tablet he was holding. The handsome, young black man sitting in a pricey exclusive lounge for airline customers. Clad in designer jeans and a sports jersey with a snap-back hat with the brim facing back. "The UK has treated me real good, you know, but damn... I ain't gonna miss the weather, that's for sure."

"Relax, man! You'll be fine! A night in a hotel then a flight out tomorrow, and you'll be back in the sunshine and warmth of the good old U S of A!" Jason chuckled. "Then I'll get you back in the studio, Nailing The Tracks and making us both some real cold hard cash. Ain't nothing better!"

"I guess... But y'all be linin' me up with some real uh, diverse I guess you say artists. What's the deal with these country acts and rock, metal screamers? That ain't exactly my kind of beat." Jay noted.

"It's called finger on the pulse my friend! That's why I'm the brains of the partnership and you're the musical brawn, so to speak." Jason claimed rather arrogantly.

"The fuck? You callin' me stupid?" Jay arched an eyebrow as his finger hovered close to the 'End Call' circle on the screen.

"Relax, relax! I'm just stating the facts!" Baker continued to grin and made it tough to not want to drive a fist through the screen. "We have to go with what's new and hip! A little out of the box at times! Something to keep people guessing and show how diverse you are as an artist! And when we get you working with some real mega stars? There's no way they can turn down someone who works with anyone!"

"That sounds like I'm some kind of producer ho, sleepin' around with anyone that passes by." Jay noted, not exactly thrilled by the pep talk.

"Ha! You're one to talk about that, considering what the gossip mags and websites have been posting about you." Baker countered with a smug look.

"Yeah? About that..." Dylan's toned changed a bit at that remark. "Funny how I told you the other day about me gettin' with a girl over here, and that same day those websites were postin' about rumours like that... That's one Hell of a fuckin' coincidence, huh?" He said, making a clear accusation.

"Sorry? What? Can't quite hear you there!" Baker lied, and badly at that as he avoided the statement. "I think the connection must be breaking up!" He claimed, making poor attempt at static noises as he moved the tablet he was holding around to fake like there was issues.

"The Hell you can't! Your ass is makin' up those noises!" Jay didn't buy it, but before he could unleash a new insult Baker had ended the call. "Fuckin' snake in the grass bastard..." He sighed, putting his tablet into his bag. "Guess I'm chargin' him for a real comfy room tonight."

"Manager problems, mate?" A gorgeous sounding British accent asked him as Dylan looked to the side. His eyes slowly scanning up a sexy form of the dark haired UK pop singer and already global music name, Dua Lipa. The beauty of Albanian and Kosovan descent looking fine in a short, fitting skirt and sleeved top that all hugged nicely to her slim and nicely curved frame. The 'New Rules', 'Don't Start Now' and 'Levitating' singer with a luggage case with her to show she's been expecting to travel today as well.

"Yeah, coupled with travel problems, girl." Dylan said, starting to smile. "Shit... You're Dua Lipa, right? Funny world, meetin' someone like you here."

"That so?" Lipa smiled, taking a seat down beside him on a spare chair. "And from you being in a lounge like this, I'm guessing you didn't just come here for the Wi-Fi." She teased.

"Oh, my bad girl. Name's Dylan Jay, I'm a..." He started to introduce.

"Music producer? I overheard you from across the lounge, mate." Dua stated. "So if you're pitching to do a track for me, you'll have to go through my people, you know."

"You sure you wanna deal with that? I mean, you must have heard what 'my people' are like to get me on board." Jay counted with a chuckle.

Lipa let out a laugh at the joke. "OK, you got me there..." She brushed her long dark hair back, a sign she was enjoying the company already. "So... Did I hear you right? Your flight got cancelled too?"

"Shit, yeah it did... Guess we were gonna be on the same flight, huh?" Jay assumed, as he took a moment to look over Lipa as she sat with her legs crossed, showing off those smooth, nicely thick limbs of hers.

"I suppose we would have been... And now it looks like we'll both need to fine a roof over our heads for the night." She smirked, raising an eyebrow suggestively and without any sign of shame either.

"Daaaaaaaaamn..." Dylan grinned now as he locked eyes with her. "Well, I got a company credit card ready to pay some bills... If you're down to share? I'm sure we can..." He started to say.

"You pay for the room? And I pay you back with something else?" She read his mind as she took a glance down at his jeans. "I think you'd better use that card to order up a taxi then as well..." She bluntly said, smiling again as she accepted the lewd offer.

"Yeah... I think I'd fuckin' better..." He said, reaching for his phone.

* * *

Later that day, in a hotel room close to the airport...

"You got a bloody license for this weapon, mate?" Dua Lipa grinned as she laid down on the bed between Dylan Jay's spread legs as he was laying too, but unlike her he was completely naked. His rock hard, fat and long black cock being grasped by the gorgeous pop star as she gazed over him.

"Heh, guess I got somethin' to declare when I go through customs..." Jay joked as he watched her pump his cock with her hand.

"Guess you do... And I guess I'd better start paying for my share of the room now, right?" She said in her thick British accent before she leaned in. Bringing her tongue up to the fat head of his cock for a swirl around to make him moan. Glancing up already with desire as she began to circle around the tip. Keeping her hand stroking him off as she worked up and down smoothly. Putting on a show already as she recreated a famous scene from one of her music videos. Bouncing her ass up and down to make it jiggle while stroking his dick at the same time with both her hip and hand moving at the exact pace. Except she was spitting down onto his prick to make the motion all the more hotter and certainly X-rated.

"Mmmmm... Yeah, I guess you should, girl..." Dylan smiled as he laid back to watch. Moaning again when she shifted her grip and took his cock now inside of her mouth. Letting him feel the warmth and dampness she had as the 'New Rules' and 'IDGAF' singer showed off what else her oral hole could do. Her pouty lips wrapped around his shaft as she started to move up and down while keeping her hand pumping on the lower portion. Already slurping loudly to further show how much she's shamelessly loving the taste of black cock in her mouth. Even knowing to use her free hand to brush her hair back from her face so the hunk she's blowing can get the full view of her dishing out some head.

"Mmmmmmphhh... Mmmmmm..." Lipa groaned around that fat dick as she bobbed up and down. Going smoothly and slowly as she enjoyed the feeling of her lips having to stretch to accommodate such a vast size. Her hand occasionally stroking but more now keeping his rod in place so she could sink her hungry mouth up and down. Getting saliva applied to those inches as she sucked him off and pushed her pretty face down deeper onto him. "Hhhhhhllllkkk... Mmmmmmphhh... GAHHHHHH... HHHHHRRRKKK!!" Her eyes widened a bit when the crown of his tool hit the back of her mouth, but soon narrowed with lust as she kept sucking away. Making herself sinfully gag over the dick of a man she's only known for less than hour and now as giving a blowjob in a hotel room like she was more an escort than a pop singer. Showing off clearly that he mouth is good for more than just belting out chart topping hits as she keeps slurping smoothly and steadily as she picks up the pace despite her choking.

"Fuck!! MMMMMM... Damn girl! You's a freaky little thing, ain't ya? MMMMM..." He wisely wasn't planning on stopping her as she gagged away on his cock. Saliva dripping down as he moaned. Getting to enjoy her snug throat as she passed his inches up further into her hungry oral hole as her fingers gradually unwrapped from that meaty shaft. Her full lips dragging up and down as the London, England born beauty sucked away on that fat American dick. "Mmmmmm... Yeah, fuckin' suck that dick, girl... MMMMM... Make sure you pay your debts, like a good girl should..." He teased but his chuckle was cut off by another moan as he enjoyed her superb cock sucking ability. Still taking his prick deeply in and out of her mouth as she made herself sexily gag over and over. His words might be reminding her of the lewd deal they'd made to get into this encounter but at this rate, it looks more and more like she was just using it as an excuse to get some big black cock inside of her as she sucks him off with pace and desire.

"MMMMMPHHH... GAHHHHHH!! HHHHHHLLLKKK... MMMMM..." The eyes of the pop music sensation were starting to water from the discomfort of having her throat stretched by such a massive in both length and thickness dick so deep into her. Not letting a little thing like that get in the way of some erotic fun as she kept pushing her face right down into his crotch. Chin touching his balls and her lips helping to further smear saliva around the base when she pushed down. Before smoothly raising back up to halfway and driving back down with a loud suckling sound. "GAHHHHHHH... MMMMMPHHH... HHHHHRRRKKK!!" She still managed to put on a dirty performance as she again moved her ass to twerk a bit in time with the bobbing her head was doing. Acting like she's done this sort of thing before as she moved her hips alongside her mouth sliding up and down. Keeping herself groaning as she sucked this hunky man off and enjoyed the taste of a fat dick. Not knowing fully, not that she'd likely care at this point, that this is far from the first time he's had his shaft deep in the hot mouth of a music babe including from the UK.

Lipa managed to do another round of slurps as she gagged around his pole. Before finally having to lift up from him and gasp to catch her breath. Spitting down onto his cock before using both hands to stroke it all over his already coated inches. "Fuck me... That's some good fucking dick..." She stated the obvious, with another shameful smile as she looked over the nude hunk.

"Y'all feel like ridin' it, girl?" Dylan suggested with an equally naughty grin as he stayed laying back.

"Some blokes would only just want me to blow them..." Dua said, moving up to kneel as she unzipped her skirt. Sliding it down along with her panties as she showed off an already moist looking pussy.

"Guess most guys on this side of the pond couldn't handle just gettin' their dick sucked though, huh?" Jay assumed, but more interested in watching her as she moved up, now half-naked with her stylish top still on as she lowered her twat down onto that rock hard dick.

"Mmmmm... It is nice to have a guy who can last for once..." She answered the question as she took his cock inside and showed her lust to take him in bareback for good measure. Making them both moan out as she slowly sank down, easily taking half his size in already with the first movement. Her inner walls spreading from a vast size she clearly isn't used to, but her pussy seems already built to take him. "Oh fuck!! MMMMM... That's nice and fucking big..." Her thick accent making the dirty talk red hot as she started to get down to business with him. Hands on her thighs for support as she started to rock back and forth. Working his shaft up into her pussy before sliding a few inches back out, but never letting his dick fully escape from her wet, needy hole. The saliva all over his rod combined with how damp she was down there already ensuring a smooth, sexy motion.

"MMMMM... Feels real fuckin' tight from where I am too, girl..." Dylan encouraged as he was more than happy to lay back and let the horny Englishwoman get some of his fat cock. Enjoying seeing her gorgeous white body moving smoothly up and down on him as she took his long black dick like she really was no stranger to getting down and dirty in some interracial fun. "AHHHHH... Yeah! Get yo'self some of that fuckin' D... MMMMM... Nice and fuckin' deep in yo fine fuckin' pussy..." He said, groaning himself from how snug and hot her box was. Getting moans out of him no matter if she was shifting down or raising back up as she showed off more experienced hip motion to keep rolling back and forth on top of him. Even getting to enjoy the sight of her top-covered tits bouncing a little as she moved.

"AHHHHHH FUCK... MMMMM... Fucking planning on it mate, don't you... MMMMM!! Fucking worry about that!" The 'One Kiss' and 'Prisoner' singer groaned out as she turned things up a notch. Sitting up straight on his crotch as she began to properly ride his shaft. Raising up before letting gravity help drop her down to make a sexy slap of her rounded ass colliding with his toned body ring out around the hotel room they're fucking in. "MMMMM SHIT... Gonna fit all this fucking prick of yours... MMMMM!! Right in my fuckin' dirty twat! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She groaned out, starting to sweat a bit as she put the work in. Tossing her long dark hair back so she had no distractions as she rode this fat dick. Stuffing herself nice and full with all that dark toned meat, and even sliding her hands through her hair for good measure as she put on more of an erotic performance for her newfound, hunky fuck buddy.

"MMMMMM... Yeah! Fuckin' get it, girl! MMMMM... Fuck, you British chicks... MMMMM!! Got some damn good fuckin' pussy..." Jay said, as he couldn't help himself as he laid back to enjoy a red hot ride from one of the world's most famous pop stars and certainly the UK's finest export in recent years. His own hips bucking out of reflex, thrusting his meaty length up into the wet, snug pussy that was already showing signs of being a Size Queen with how well she was handling all of his huge size. Ensuring that the smack of their bodies connecting was ringing out loudly as he balls slapped up against her tanned, rounded backside. "MMMMM... But somethin' is tellin' me babygirl... AHHHHHH SHIT!! This ain't the first time... MMMMMM... You've been doin' the bump and grind with a guy like me..." He smirked, not complaining about that fact either. Moaning again as she dropped down and met his incoming thrust up to fill her up deep so she had to gasp in delight.

"OOOOOOOOOOH... MMMMMM FUCK!! A girl doesn't tell... MMMMM!! All her secrets, you know... MMMMM!!" The beauty who has won the Grammy for Best New Artist teased as she grinned. A smile all the more hotter with the shine of sweat across those pretty facial features as the loose strand of dark hair sticking to her cheek. Keeping her body shifting up and down while still wearing a top, but all the attention being downstairs with how well her wet, still tight pussy was taking such a huge dick like she was more suited for a career in porn than in music. "AHHHHHH... But let's just fucking say... MMMMM!! FUCK... That it's been... MMMMM!! A real, real long fucking time... MMMMMM... Since I've gotten my end away with a real nice... Big... Black... Fucking cock! MMMMM..." She admitted without any hint of shame at all. As if how she was briskly riding away on his prick wasn't proof enough of how much she was enjoying getting to give a good time to a stud who could make her moan out. The feeling more than mutual as he laid back to thrust up once in a while as he groaned out too as if they've been fuck buddies for years rather than an hour or so.

"MMMMM... Lucky me then... AHHHHH... Getting yo' fine ass... And helpin' you scratch that itch..." Dylan stated as he groaned from her bounces.

"MMMMMM!!" Lipa brought herself to a stop on top of his dick, grinding down for a moment as she caught her breath. "I do have a fine arse, don't I?" She gave a wink as she slowly lifted herself off from his cock with a moan. "Think you can handle it?" She offered with another broad, shameless and sexy smile.

"Think? Girl, I'mma tap that thing and make it clap more than you were doin' yo'self with that twerkin' earlier on." Jay stated with a tone that showed he wasn't just trying to boast his way into another of her holes.

"A bet a dirty bugger like you loves shoving it into a fine arse like mine..." Dua said, getting off the bed as she took a moment to pull her top off an over her head. Showing briefly that her bra wasn't matching the colour of the panties she had on at the start of this, but soon the last of her underwear removed to show of those perky, nicely rounded tits of hers.

"I still ain't too used to all the slang you use over here... But if you're sayin' I'm all about bustin' in from the rear? Then yeah, I've made a few asses clap in my time..." Jay said as he watched her go over to her luggage. Not letting on that she'll be far from the first pop star he's fucked up the ass.

"You'd better not just be telling me what I want to hear, mate..." The beauty of Kosovan and Albanian descent teased as she came back over with a rather telling, if not overly convenient for this encounter, small bottle of sex lube. "Come on then, love... Let's get you doing some bloody work for once in this." She said, tossing him the bottle before she got back onto the bed.

"A'aight... I got you, girl..." He smirked, watching her get onto her hands and knees in all her nude, and already sweat-coated glory. However, before he even popped open the bottle he moved up behind her and grasped onto her nicely rounded cheeks. Digging fingers in to enjoy the nice amount of meet the British beauty had to her rump. Spreading her booty so he could lean in and instantly make her moan as he applied his tongue onto her super snug asshole. Making her rock backwards already before he'd even started to properly lick her. But soon showing her he wasn't just trying to front with her when he talked about his experience with anal sex. Slowly running his tongue up and down her crack before he focused on her asshole. Swirling his tongue against her to apply a little saliva onto her.

"MMMMM... Dirty bugger... Eating arse, huh? MMMMM..." There were no objections from the beauty who has won Grammy and BRIT Awards already in her musical career. Looking back over her shoulder as she felt his experienced tongue working over her tightest of holes as he fondled away at her cheeks. "MMMMM... FUCK... And here I thought I wasn't half bad... MMMMM... With my fucking mouth... Yeah, eat my fucking arse... MMMMM!! You hung fucking bastard..." Her dirty talk was red hot thanks to that thick London accent of hers. Rocking back on her hands and knees towards his handsome face as she felt his tongue working over her arsehole to coat the entrance with his saliva. A grin on her lips when he lifted a hand and gave her booty a firm spank to leave her cheek jiggling and her body jolting forward.

daxg2001
daxg2001
814 Followers
12