Nailing the Tracks Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay just enjoyed tasting some fine white ass as he held her cheeks with a deep grope. Lapping his tongue at her backdoor as his spit was slowly dripping downward towards her folds. Her snatch that he noticed with a glance down that she was now applying a hand to. Rubbing away to get off on the act of some interracial rimming from a guy she's only known for a couple of hours. And now has let sample all of her pleasurable holes from deep throating to balls deep pumping in her twat, and soon he'll be completing the hat trick. For the moment, he enjoyed pushing his tongue into her tightness as her back passage was snug to say the least around the invasion even as she groaned out in delight.

"MMMMM... FUCK... Tongue that fucking arse, you stud... MMMMM SHIT..." She groaned, her head hanging down a bit from the pleasure but still pushing her body back like she was trying to fuck his tongue with her ass. Keeping her body up in position with the one arm as she used her other hand to brush back and forth across her already soaked pussy. Caring little for the mess she was making on the hotel room bedsheets as drops fell down to leave a mark. "MMMMM... I can bloody see why... UHHHHH!! Other birds would let you break their backdoors in... With a tongue that fucking good! MMMMM..." She groaned out, before gasping again in pleasure when he unloaded another sharp spank to her backside that just made her rock back again towards his face. The sinful contrast of his handsome dark skinned face and her rounded white ass clear to see as he enjoyed another round of probing away into her asshole with that pornstar-quality tongue work.

Eventually, he pulled away and took in some air as he smirked, seeing that ass raised up and pushed out expectantly. Before he got to that, he finally grabbed the bottle to pour out some lube. Stroking some over his inches to show his experience with tapping ass, as if that display of booty eating wasn't proof enough alone. Applying the sex-aid onto her backside as he made some slowly pour down to trickle into her ass crack so she groaned when it passed over her already well licked asshole. Pushing a coated digit onto her entrance so he could slide in and work the lube into her back passage. An act helped by her once again rocking backward against his hand so she could be perfectly readied for the position to come with the smooth round of finger fucking. Pumping in and out for a solid couple of minutes to keep her groaning as well as self pleasuring through out.

"Guess it's time for me to put 'dat work in then..." Dylan smirked as he closed the bottle and dropped it to the floor. Moving up behind the 'One Kiss' and 'Don't Start Now' singer as he slowly but firmly pushed his cock into her more than well prepared asshole. Making them both moan out as he penetrated her and got to feel exactly how super tight her backside was as her walls were clamped, even with all the lube, around his fat cock. "MMMMM!! FUCK... Awwwwww shit! That's some... MMMMM!! Sweet fuckin' tail right here..." He groaned out as he gripped that ass, keeping it spread as he began to start fucking her from behind. Pulling a couple inches out before sliding back in, and yet again he'd barely started his motion before she was already matching him to push back with lustful need. Helping to work his inches into her rump in the process as they both continued to groan out.

"MMMM FUCK... OH FUCK YEAH... MMMMM... FUCK THAT ARSE, BABE... MMMMM!!" She groaned out, the sweat dripping from her pretty face as she shifted back against that thrusting cock. Loving the feeling of a fat black dick filling up her tight white ass as her back passage was being forced to spread apart to accept the massive invasion. The pleasure more than enough to mask the faint discomfort from such a vast object stretching out her back passage. Then again, she was furiously rubbing away at her dripping wet snatch while she was taking it up the ass so her moans continued to echo around the hotel room they were fucking in. "AHHHHH FUCK! SHIT!! MMMMMM YEAH... NICE AND FUCKING DEEP, YOU HUNG BASTARD!! MMMMM!! FUCK MY ARSE!!" She demanded between her moans. Tossing her hair back, but not enough to make the strands stuck to her face fall away, so she could keep staring back at the man she was letting tap her ass with a clear burning lust.

"AHHHHH... Fuckin' fine ass freak! MMMMM! Gonna... AWWWW FUCK!! Fuck 'dat ass real fuckin' good! MMMMM!!" The handsome, toned American stud behind her vowed as he kept his dick moving in and out of her gorgeous, tight English ass. Working his inches further into her with each thrust. An act more than helped along by her pushing her backside backward towards his crotch with perfect timing. So that whenever he thrust into that snug to say the least asshole, her body was sliding backward to get him in nicely deep. Feeling the effects to of this hookup as his own desirable enough body was nicely layered with perspiration now too. Showing the effort needed in order to fuck the woman who was won awards ranging from BRITs to Grammys and beyond.

For now though, the gorgeous British woman was looking like she could easily score countless adult industry film awards as she was giving back as good as she was getting from this fat dick being stuffed up her shapely backside. Still self pleasuring and rocking back and forth as she started making her rounded cheeks slap back into that nicely muscular body behind her. Completing the promise to make her booty clap as the sharp slap rang out along with both of their moans. Filling her back passage up wonderfully with fat dick to keep her gasping out without shame. Little wonder then that the hand between her legs went from simply rubbing away at herself to now sliding digits inside herself. Finger fucking furiously as she got her sexy arse banged from the back at the same time.

"MMMMM FUCK... FUCK YESSSSSS... AHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM!!" She head was nodding up and down as the pleasure flowed through her sweat dripping frame. Both from her own rapid finger fucking to leave her hand slick with juices and the sensation of suck a long, fat dick drilling her ass deep and hard. Ensuring that a loud slap of skin hitting skin would be likely heard in the rooms above, below and either side of this hotel room. "UHHHHHH!! FUCK... BIG BLACK... MMMMM!! FUCKING COCK! OH FUCK!! DEEP IN MY FUCKING ARSE!! MMMMM!!" The pop star groaned out as she continued to rock back and forth, keeping her cheeks clapping to take every inch deep into her rear better than many an experienced porn star possibly could. The same of course could be said for the hunk fucking her as he handled such a tight, nicely rounded ass belonging to an internationally famous pop star.

"MMMMM!! SHIIIIIIT... Fuckin' take that shit, girl! MMMMM!! Gonna give you... MMMMM FUCK! All the fuckin' dick yo' fuckin' freaky ass can take! MMMMM!!" Jay grunted as he gave her already jiggling booty another hard spank, just making her groan in approval to further confirm his description of her was all true and then some. Driving his dick in and out of that still tight asshole as her back passage, even after the countless pumps he's delivered, was still clamped around his cock. "MMMMMM... Best fuckin' room service I'll ever get... AHHHHH... Payin' for yo' sexy ass to stay over in my fuckin' room! MMMMM FUCK!!" He moaned out, reminding her that she was paying with her ass in exchange for him paying for a roof over her head, despite he easily having the fortune (and the fame) to get her own room. A lot more fun paying off a debt this sinful way as they both carried on groaning out, sweating hard, and shifting back and forth to keep that loud smack of white ass against a dark toned waist ringing out time and time again.

"OH FUCK! AHHHHH FUCK!! FUCK YESSSSSS... FUCK THAT FUCKING ARSE AHHHHHHH MMMMMMM!!" Tilting her now messy haired head back, Dua Lipa's eyes closed as she started to shudder. A hard orgasm rocking her as she further soaked her digits that were stuffed into her twat. Now her body jolting forward rather than shifting under her own power as the peak washed over her. Eyelids flicking for a glimpse of her eyes rolling upward in delight as she nearly fell forward from the sensations. "MMMMMM... FUUUUUUUUUCK..." The feeling of a big black dick thrusting into her tight white backside easily draining her as she groaned out. The pumps into her rear helping to ride out all of an intense orgasm as she was barely able to grind down onto her hand to aid in finishing herself off.

"MMMMM!! SHIT!!" It was Dylan's turn to grunt deeply now as he felt her back passage clamp around his prick as he kept his piston-like motion going swift and stiff. Leaving him little choice, not that it was a bad end after such a wild romp, but to explode inside of that snug, rounded white booty. Burying his shaft into her so she took every fat inch of his black dick in. Along with the thick blasts of hot spunk that shot deeply into her already more than well fucked back passage. Making them both groan as she felt that sinfully soothing sensation of spunk splattering around inside of her. Making her hips buck back as she now helped to drain her new fuck buddy of a fittingly massive load. Sneaking in a rub of her own pussy with her hand in the process until he was finally spent. Pulling out with a nasty 'pop' sound before his spunk started to ooze back out of that left gaping asshole to show what a Queen Sized fuck she's been able to hand.

"B-Bloody Hell..." Dua let out a sexy lap as she finally collapsed down to her side. Groaning as the jizz leaked from her backside onto the bed sheets. "That... Fuck me, love... That was fucking amazing!!"

"Yeah, I think I did fine, you know..." Dylan joked with a smirk. "Nah, just messin'. You was a damn fine, freaky, fuckin' hot as all fuck!" He stated as he moved off the bed.

"You wouldn't have gotten to fuck my arse if you weren't a good shag, mate..." Lipa stated with a smirk. Grabbing the bottle of that was tossed to her

"So, guess that's us squared up then... I've paid for the room, and I got to fuck yo' fine ass..." Jay said, smirking as he watched her gulp down some water.

"I guess... But I think you're gonna have to order up some new sheets..." She noted, seeing the drips of spunk now on the bedding from his load still oozing from her rear.

"Damn girl, you tryin' to bleed me dry?" Jay joked with a chuckle.

"Maybe... After all, I could do with a good slap up meal before getting some sleep before the flight..." She smirked, giving his black cock a look over. "I go take a shower while you get the bed changed... Then maybe you should bust out that credit card again... We get some grub... And I'll repay you with a round two after we get back..." She offered as she licked her lips in once again shameless fashion.

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn..." Jay just grinned. "I'll make sure to order two fuckin' sets of sheets then this time..." He said, taking up the offer. Even if he'd have to answer questions from his manager once he finally got back to states about these extra room service charges.

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story.

To find out how you can make suggestions or requests for a future story, including commissions, check out the information on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12