Nailing the Tracks Pt. 25

Story Info
With Queen of Christmas Mariah Carey.
8.1k words
4.45
3.2k
4
0

Part 25 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the singers, record labels, musicians, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own any of the record labels, trademarks, musicians etc referenced in this story. All characters are 18 years or older in this story.

Starring: Mariah Carey

Nailing The Tracks -- Part 25

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal, inter.

* * *

At a festive celebration bash and concert, New York City...

"And that's why she's the God-damn Queen of Christmas!" Jason Baker said with a wide, cocky grin as he joined in the round of applause for the end of the performance as the confetti floated through the air. "Most wonderful time of the year, right? Big parties! Lots of food and drink! And a whole bunch of expensive presents! Maybe even some for the family as well!" The ever arrogant music agent and executive bragged as he motioned for the younger man beside him to move back a bit away from the side of the stage.

"Tell me fuckin' about it... I got damn cousins comin' out of the woodwork I ain't never even seen before now I finally got some cash in the bank." Dylan Jay responded as he followed, moving to lean again an equipment case as he folded his arms. The two men clearly different and not just from him being a Black man compared to the paler skinned one. Jay's attire of jeans and a snugly fitting shirt to his toned body far more casual compared to the full suit his agent had on.

"Welcome to the big time, kid!" Jason said, still smiling. "More cash, more fame and a lot more bills to pay! I don't mean the taxes I pay my accountant to fiddle!" He said, and his tone didn't make it sound too much like a brag either. "Just chill! Relax! Enjoy the holidays! And let your Boss right here handle things..." He claimed, glancing at Dylan. "After all, we're about to meet the mega Diva of all Divas! So don't just go running your mouth as usual."

Jay held back from speaking his mind as he grumbled 'Asshole' under his breath. The two men backing up as approaching, flanked by a sizeable entourage including bodyguards was indeed the stunning American MILF known amongst other nicknames as the Queen of Christmas. The busty brunette songstress Mariah Carey. Dressed for the occasion, aside from all the shining, sparkling bling of rings, necklace and earrings, in a tight, red festive dress that hugged her thick, curvy body and pushed up her large tits. With black gloves and white 'Santa' fuzz on her shoulders for good measure.

"Wonderful show, Miss Carey! Another smashing performance!" Jason put on his best, well practised, smile as the pack approached.

"Out of the way." One of the guards said gruffly, easily pushing Baker back to the wall.

"H-Hey! Do you know who I am!!" Jason scoffed in outrage as he stumbled, having to adjust his tie as he was easily dismissed.

"Heh... Good job talkin', Boss..." Dylan was able to smile, glancing to his agent in his humiliated state.

But as Dylan looked back, he saw that Mariah had raised up a hand to make her pack of assistants stop in their tracks too as she paused. A brief glance over Dylan as she raised an eyebrow, before shrugging her shoulders a little. "He'll do." Carey remarked, motioning with a look to one of the personal assistants before snapped her fingers and her group continued on.

"That was... Somethin' I guess..." Jay mused as he moved off the wall, and made no move to go towards Baker as he was starting to complain to a member of concert staff about that incident.

"E-Excuse me, Sir?" Dylan noticed that the P.A. was standing there. "Miss Carey requests your presence at her green room in a few minutes." The young, if not expectedly plain, woman said.

"Requests? Way she was talkin' and actin' just there? Sounds like a demand more than askin'." Dylan pointed out.

"W-Well, if you don't? Then I'm probably out of work before the night is over." The woman sheepishly admitted.

"Shit, that bad? Well damn, I ain't gonna have no body gettin' fired before the damn Holidays." Jay said, showing a much different mindset than how his agent would have reacted. "Lead the way, Miss! Name's Dylan by the way." He said, making small talk as the woman led the way.

"Thank you... And p-please, don't be offended if Miss Carey doesn't ask for you name..." The assistant said as they headed off.

* * *

A little bit longer than just a few minutes, Dylan let out a whistle that was more 'this room alone costs more than my year's rent' than just of approval. The green room more resembling a Princess' throne room with the many designer items, lavish furnishings from lounging couch to make-up table with lights. There even seemed to a bowl of shell-covered candy sweets all of one particular colour on a table.

The main interest of course as he closed the door behind him was of Mariah Carey, setting down a last piece of jewellery down into a box before she closed it up. "Well well... Come on in, handsome..." The stunning Diva already said with a seductive purr, casting this time a longer, but clearly approving look over the man over half her age. Sitting with her dress still on so it left her facing side-on with how tight the material was on her legs. Intentionally showing off her gorgeous body in the process as she kept one arm on the back of the chair.

"My pleasure, Miss Carey..." Jay said as he approached.

"Oh, we'll see about that..." Mariah said with a sly smile. "But let's cut right to the chase. I'm not here to do just any old meet and greet, and you? Well, from the looks of you? You aren't here autograph hunting either, right?"

"Can't say I am, ma'am." Dylan said as he noted that, as he'd been told about, she wasn't even asking (or likely caring) about his name.

"Good... Because a woman like me, as you can clearly seen, has certain... Needs, that need fulfilled..." She said with a slight brag to her sultry tone as her free hand motioned to the lavish room around them. "And after a performance like that? Well, at this time of year most girls are just happily with a nice... Long... Thick... Candy Cane to satisfy them..." Her voice wasn't hiding what she was getting at as she gave him another look over.

"Heh... Guessin' I'm just here to make sure that your 'stockin' gets stuffed', right?" Jay easily picked up on what she was hinting at as he stepped right forward. Smiling down as he got a nice look at the deep cleavage she had on display.

"Smart boy..." Mariah teased as she reached out and traced a finger along his belt. "But what I need is far more delicious than any Candy Cane... Because, to borrow from my famous song? I all I want for Christmas... Is big... Black... Cock..." She purred again as she brought the other glove over and invited herself to loosen his belt as she looked up with a confident stare.

"Guess your little Christmas wish is gonna come true, ma'am..." Dylan said as he let his jeans get lowered down. "Well, a whole lot less on the little side..."

That being proven when his boxers were pulled down to, and even with her Diva attitude he could still see the widening briefly of her eyes in pleasant surprise to see the fat, long slab of dark man-meat he was packing. "Well well... I still haven't lost my touch yet..." She smirked, taking a hold of his prick and starting to stroke him off as he began to harden. "When you've been around the business, especially around R&B like I have? You get an eye for the best 'talent' like this..." She bragged, using her free hand to stroke back her long brunette hair before it gripped the back of the chair again. Making it look already like this isn't the first time she's done this before. "But enough of the talk... Allow me to show you that it's not just a big old microphone that I can still handle better than anyone else..."

He didn't get a chance to respond but didn't object one bit when the stunning singer leaned her head in and guided his length into her mouth. Letting her tongue swat against the tip and get him groaning while her hand pumped away at the shaft. Swirling soon around the thick bell-end as she let out an approving moan at the flavour of him. An experienced combination that made sure he was rock hard for her. Leaving her free to wrap her soft lips around the thickness, and her gaze only breaking for a second as she tensed from having to stretch herself around his size. It wasn't long before she started to work him over. Sliding her mouth down along his length before easing back up. Letting his cock fall out of her mouth with a naughty little 'pop' sound so she could once again tease with flicks of her tongue against the tip.

"Delicious... And just want this woman needs..." She said before laughing seductively as her hand pumped his shaft. Her mouth soon groaning again as she sunk down and bobbed along his pole while her gloved hand handled the lower portion of his meat. This time lifting up until just below the crown so she could push down, properly blowing him and already going at him with a smooth pace. This was far from the first time with formerly twice married MILF has sucked some dick. Pushing her nicely full lips up and down as they stayed nicely pressed around the length. Making the lucky man getting blown moan out but even as good as this felt, it was also clear he wasn't going to be sent into an early finish even by this experienced oral hole.

"Mmmmmphh... Mmmmmm! Mmmmmphhh..." That left her free to enjoy a clearly much loved taste of black cock as the veteran singer, herself of black descent, proved her own bragging about knowing her way around a 'microphone' very true. Her timing perfect to slide her mouth down and then smoothly back up before repeating the process. Handling his vast, near porn-star size deep into her infamous oral hole. "Shhhhlllppp... Mmmmm! Mmmmmphhh... Shhhhrrrkkkk..." Those sucks not even trying to hide either the volume of effort she was putting in, or how much she was sinfully enjoying herself as that big dick muffled her moans. Her eyes still locked up at the younger man she was blowing, applying her saliva onto him with each rather loud slurp as she rocked her head up and down. Only briefly bringing her other hand up just to brush her hair back as she continued to blow him. Her hand still sliding along the lower part but unwrapping a gloved finger as she sunk down a little more to enjoy another inch between her lips.

"MMMM! God damn, ma'am! MMMM... Talk about suckin' a Candy Cane alright... MMMM!" Jay moaned out, making sure to pander to the truly Diva-level ego of the busty MILF working over his length as he watched his shaft vanish up into her mouth before reappearing. Seeing the saliva coating him as she feasted and bobbed away with suck after suck. Having to just stand and take it, as if that was any bad deal as he let her scratch an itch courtesy of his meaty length. "MMMM... Mouth this could could suck the red stripes off a Cane and leave it just white! MMMM! Damn!" He gave his own brand of lewd, but fitting, compliments as he watched her gorgeous, mature features slide along his rock hard shaft. The saliva coating him fully and starting to leave her fingers along with the gloves she had on sticky from all the spit, matching nicely to the glaze across her lips but none of that making her stop her slurping motion.

"Mmmmmphh... Shhhhrrrlllppp... Mmmmm! Shhhhllllrrrrpppp..." Another brush back of her hair, and even taking the time to approvingly slide her free hand up his leg as she could tell that her 'eye for talent' had picked out a hot young stud who could meet her high needs. That same hand then going to her more than ample chest, managing to scoop up the drop of spit that had fallen off his dick and landed on her exposed skin as she pumped away with her mouth up and down on him. "Mmmmm... Mmmmmmphhh... Mmmmm! Shhhhrrrlllppp..." Another moment to tease as her hand softly cupped his heavy balls, getting him groaning from the massage as she delivered a fresh test. Working over his shaft with mouth and fingers and now her other glove squeezing his nuts. As if she was sizing up the amount of spunk she had in them for her than just how much he could handle of her far from novice technique.

Narrowing her eyes for a moment with desire, both her hands went off from his manhood and instead to his toned waist. Catching him off guard and leaving him moaning out as she pushed right down. Pressing her nose into his darker toned skin as she groaned herself, closing her eyes for a moment. Her throat now used for a full service of his massive cock than the five-octave vocal range that she's known for. Impressively, not a single gag escaping her as she held her face down into him for a long moment so her oral tunnel could grip and massage his length. Purring herself around him as she fought the urge to pull off as her head jolted when being held down under her own power. Eventually pulling all the way up and off with a long, low groan of desire as her eyes locked up at him. A lick of her tongue around the mouth breaking the strand of saliva that hung from her lower lip to the tip of his prick.

"Very nice..." Mariah said to confirm her approval as she stood up from the chair. "Be a doll and help me out of this..." She said, tossing her hair back over the shoulder as she turned around to offer up the zipper.

"Sure thing, ma'am..." Dylan wisely agreed after getting a dick sucking that good. Easily peeling down the zipper to expose the bare back and the top of her shapely backside.

"After all, this thing is a little too tight to get fucked in..." She said, easing the festive dress down as she let her large tits bounce free before her just as plump backside got fully exposed as well.

"How'd you want me, Miss Carey?" Jay said, smiling as he enjoyed seeing that curvy body on full display. And clearly getting a kick out of being 'bossed around' even as lightly as this was by the infamous music industry Diva.

"Follow me, kid..." She said with a confident smile after she laid the dress out across the chair. Moving over to the long couch, looking more suited for a fancy mansion than a backstage dressing room. "Let's see if you can really impress me now..." She said with another tone to make it sound like an order than just a challenge as she laid on her side on the seating. Allowing her to raise a leg up and invitingly offer up her tight looking pussy to the man she doesn't even know the name of.

"Fuckin' gladly, ma'am!" He eagerly moved in, and noted how she didn't even ask him to slip on a rubber first. Getting the free pass to push his fat cock, already slick with her saliva forward into her snug tunnel. Both of them moaning out as he found out that despite being a mother of two kids already her snatch was wonderfully tight. Maybe a sign that despite her love of big black dick like this, she hasn't gotten to enjoy this size of a shaft for quite a long while. Her eyes sexily narrowed, looking down over her curvy body to watch his cock start to pump in and out of her. Letting out moans and not doing anything to try and hide the loudness as she got fucked on her side. His pace already enjoy to make her slide slightly as she stayed on her side while her big tits began to bounce as she took this pumping.

"MMMMM... Talk about a big old stocking stuffer! MMMM... That's exactly what Mimi likes! MMMM..." The multi-time Grammy Award winner moaned out as her eyes danced between up at the similarly groaning in pleasure, younger hunk thrusting that fat, long shaft in and out of her snug twat, to down at the sight itself as his pole worked like a piston to move in and out of her. Easily making her arousal grow as his length buried in gradually deeper into that needy, willing pussy of the stacked MILF. "MMMM... Keep that up, stud? MMMM... You're get certified onto the 'Nice List' in no time..." She added with a lick of her lips, having fun with the festive if not cheesy dirty talk. Just a show of how much into this shameless hook-up she is with not just a man she's only laid eyes on tonight but hasn't even bothered to ask the name off. Just more interested in what he's packing between his legs and finding out, to her already moaning delight, that he's not just got the kind of big dick her and her curvaceous body were built to take, but he can use it as well.

"AHHHH... More like the damn 'Naughty List' with what... MMMM! With what we're gettin' up to, ma'am! MMMM FUCK!" He replied between his own groans with a just as wide smile. Holding onto her leg to keep it raised. Giving him the free access into her snug, wet box as he was able to pump away. Perhaps not surprising from her own admission about enjoying dark skinned meat that it wasn't too long before his own toned frame was smacking into that juicy body of hers. The sliding back and forth on the expensive couch she was doing a bit more profound now thanks to the impact of their crotches connecting as he went balls deep into her with this bareback fuck. "MMMM... Not that I'm fuckin' complainin' or anythin'! MMMM..." He added as he saw her still glove-wearing hand slide along her body as he thrust in and out. Reaching over to her rounded tit and giving herself a grope as she boosted the pleasure while taking a stiff and steady pumping.

"MMMM... Never met a stud yet who did complain... AHHHHH... When getting a piece of me..." Carey smirked seductively as her fingers took a hold of a nipple to rub before moaned again, her free hand stroking her hair back again before resting her head on it. Still managing to pull off a Diva pose while getting banged side-on as she watched all that thick dick moving right in before easing back a few inches. Hitting in nice and deep to keep them both moaning as she showed off herself that she could both handle this size of a rod as well as take action from it. "MMMM... Not that... AHHHHH! MMMMM... Yeah, like that... MMMM... Not that I just let any guy come and impress me, of course..." She still wasn't lost in pleasure enough to lose her confidence, making it sound like almost that she was doing him a favour than merely her using him to scratch a post-concert itch of needing some good dick. Clearly getting that from the constant, loud moaning -- sounding sweeter than any hit song she's ever belted out -- escaping from her smiling lips.

Perhaps wisely, the hunk over half her age didn't press her on the claim. As it seemed that having an assistant scoping out potential boy toys for her made this appear like she regularly picked up random guys for some backstage fun like this. He was more interested anyway in carrying out his current mission of stuffing his length in and out of that hot, wet pussy of the beauty who groaned in delight with every pump. Her gloved hand digging into her own juicy chest that shook as her body moved every time he went balls deep into her twat. The slap of their frames meeting filling the room along with their moans as he happily did all the work with his position. His motion smooth, steady and nicely quick as he stuffed her MILF pussy full to stretch her out in a way she hasn't experienced in clearly quite some time.

"MMMMM... Not bad..." Mariah stated the obvious but kept up her Diva attitude as she brushed her hair back, keeping her tone measured. "Not damn bad at all..." She added as her gaze lingered on his big dick, slick with her juices as he pulled out of her.

"Good enough for another round with you, Miss Carey?" Jay said, both playing along to her and pandering to her obvious, but many would say well deserved ego. Taking a moment to pull off his shirt and tossing it down to where his jeans were on the floor.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers