Nailing the Tracks Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That present of her own finally arriving in thick, hot blasts of delicious spunk hitting into her mouth to make her groan as her tongue along with the insides of that usually famous of singing oral hole got splattered. A little bit of the tail ends hitting across her lips and chin as he stroked off and fed her an amount that made her fight the urge to just close up and gulp it down. Instead waiting and watching as he aimed down and stroked out the last ropes onto those freshly fucked tits of hers. Splattering onto both breasts a little and into the gap between her heaving orbs for good measure. Leaving her to lock eyes with him as she finally sealed her lips up and performed a single, greedy swallow to drink it all down. Even bringing a gloved hand up, and not caring it was the one stained with her pussy juices either, in order to wipe the excess jizz from around her mouth to scoop it up and gulp it down.

"That... Was exactly my kind of present..." Mariah purred as she found herself needing to stay laid out as she caught her breath.

"Glad to be of service, ma'am..." Dylan smirked, admiring that sweat-drenched, juices-leaking and now cum-glazed mature body of hers. "Anythin' else I can help ya with before I go, Miss Carey?" He teased as he played up to how things had started off between them before he'd fucked her near silly.

"You... You can make sure to give me assistant your number before you go..." Carey stated with a lick of her lips, and not just to clean up any spunk she might have missed either. "After all... There's still a lot more days to go before 'Mariah season' is all over and done with for one year..."

"Heh... Talk about Christmas fuckin' comin' early..." Jay nodded his head as he didn't object to the sounds of that one bit either.

* * *

A few minutes later, Dylan (now fully dressed of course) finally stepped out of the dressing room. Having to jolt back to the side when, standing there at the door with her back to it, was the assistant who had led him here earlier.

"Hey, easy girl!" Dylan smiled, closing the door behind him to hide the mess of sin left from his encounter. "I just uh..." He leaned in towards her to whisper. "I got to let you know that you're gonna need to..."

"Oh, I uh, I already know..." The woman, about his age, was clearly blushing with a little bit of sweat on the side of her face. "I was, ummmm... W-Well I heard what you and Miss Carey were up to... I mean, I didn't hear anything!" She quickly corrected herself in her awkwardness at having to hear hot action going on as she'd been on look-out duty.

"Well, damn... Guess I'll uh, let you take care of things with your Boss then!" Jay said with a chuckle as he shook his head. Giving him even more of an indication that Mariah has picked out hunks to fuck before in the past, and probably many times over for that matter.

"I will! Yes, I will." The assistant said with a quick nod. "But b-before that? Can I um... C-Can I get your phone number, please?"

"Oh, shit, right! My bad, girl..." Dylan said, pulling out his smartphone. "In case Miss Carey needs me as her 'present' again, right?"

"Huh? O-Oh, right! Of course, yes, for Miss Carey..." The woman stuttered and from her look and fresh blush, it was pretty obvious that she hadn't been interested in getting his details for her Boss' benefit.

Jay paused before smiling again. "It's all good, girl... As long as you can find some time off from dealin' with all her demands..." He teased as she squirmed on the spot, but had a light smile like she couldn't believe he was saying yes. But couldn't help but give one more line in order to keep her flustered. "Heh... Guess maybe I ain't gonna be just stuffin' one stockin' this year, huh?"

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas etc for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!