Nailing the Tracks Pt. 27

Story Info
Megan Thee Stallion enjoys some VIP room fun.
6.8k words
4.86
6.7k
6
0

Part 27 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the singers, record labels, musicians, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own any of the record labels, trademarks, musicians etc referenced in this story. All characters are 18 years or older in this story.

Starring: Megan Thee Stallion (Megan Jovon Ruth Pete)

Nailing The Tracks -- Part 27

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal, inter.

* * *

Another Friday night, at the LockDown Night Club...

"And I'm telling you! I couldn't believe these guys kept the name of this place the same! Especially after world events and all!" Jason Baker, the arrogant music executive and agent bragged as he leaned at the bar. Another expensive cocktail was in his hand as the mature, white man was dressed in a fittingly expensive suit for the more exclusive, VIP-only area of the club he was at. "God, I don't really want to think about the other kind of LockDown than this one! Being stuck at home, doing meetings over a webcam... Not to mention being stuck with my damn wife! Ha! I put up enough with her on a daily basis, never mind being shut in with her!"

"Yes, Sir. Quite." The uninterested bartender remarked, wiping the countertop. "I recall you saying that last week." He flatly said with a matching tone. Mumbling "And the fucking weeks before that" under his breath as well.

"I'm telling you, what a wallet drainer she fucking is! When she's not draining that damn tennis coach she's always shacking up with!" Baker rather casually said before taking another sip of his drink. "But Hell, it's a Friday night! She can go do whatever she wants, and she probably will be doing something before the night's done! Just like how I'm gonna slam another couple of these into me before I go score me a fine gal or two! Ain't no shortage of them in a place like this! Fucking goldmine, am I right?"

"Yes. Of course." The bartender briefly replied, before looking over to the side as a woman approached the bar. "Yes, Miss? What can I get you?"

As the lady was stating her order, Jason let out a long, approving whistle as he shamelessly scanned over the curvaceous black woman now at the bar. One that is a lot more famous than any usual clubber. The global rap superstar Megan Thee Stallion. Her thick curves were packed into a tight, dark dress with a deliberate cut at the side to show off her leg and juicy thigh, before hugging at the back to that massive ass. Another low cut at the front to nicely show off her rounded tits as well. Her hair was long and jet black, hanging down the black while she had plenty of shining, golden bling on her wrists along with earrings to match the stylish and no doubt expensive handbag she had on a strap over her shoulder.

"Hold up, buddy! I'll pay for the Stallion's drink!" Baker cut in as the bartender moved to make the drink. "Least I can do for a celebrity gracing a place like this to liven things up."

"The Hell you think you're doing, boy?" The woman known amongst other names as Hot Girl Meg narrowed her eyes, just having turned her head to see him. "Ya'll think I can't pay for my own fuckin' drink or some shit?"

"Oh Hell no, I bet you could pay this whole club's tab with ease!" Jason kept a wide smile on, ignoring her clear disapproval of his attempt at an advance. "But come on, from one guy making it big in the biz to one burning up the charts? What's a free drink on the house?"

"I ain't got no fuckin' idea who the Hell yo' crusty ass is, boy!" Megan snapped her fingers. "Ya'll better watch what your eyes are doin' as well. Before I take this drink and I drench yo' whack ass!" She warned.

"Easy! Easy! Geez, fuckin' chill out, lady!" Baker raised an eyebrow. "You got the same big old attitude that your girl Cardi B did a while back." He remarked.

"The Hell you say? What's that about Cardi?" Megan just took the drink she ordered, looking like she was able to throw its contents all over him but paused at hearing that.

"Oh? Got your interest, huh?" He smirked smugly. "Maybe your friend told you about a fun little limo ride me and her had a long time ago? Hooking up with yours truly to give her fine, hot young ass a good time." He bragged, recalling an encounter with her collaborator for the infamous 'WAP' song. "Maybe the name Jason Baker rings a bell?"

"All Hell naw! You? You're that old ass guy that tapped my girl Cardi?" Her raised eyebrow as she scanned over him showed she'd at least been clued into some of the details on that limo trip. "Shit, my girl must have been trippin', hookin' up with someone like you!"

"So, finally got your attention, right?" He kept smiling, moving up from just leaning at the bar. "Paid for her limo trip and gave her a night to remember it seems. And if you've got spare time? I've got the credit card to book up a real private party room..." He offered, taking a clear, shameless scan over her frame. "Might even break out a couple of bottles of the bubbly too if you're really in the mood."

"I'm callin' bullshit, boy!" Megan raised her head slightly like she was trying to call his bluff. "Ain't no way someone lookin', let alone actin' like you could handle Cardi... And you damn sure couldn't be able to handle the Hot Girl Coach right fuckin' here." She added.

"Oh, I get it! Someone sounds mad they didn't get action and their girl did, huh?" Jason assumed. "Maybe it's been too long since you had someone who could handle a ride from the Stallion, right?"

"Yo' ass been doin' a lot of talkin' for a guy lookin' like he's collectin' dust..." Megan took a long sip of her drink. "Yo' old ass gonna be payin' for a lot more than a couple bottles if you can't handle me." She then said, perhaps a statement contrasting with her expression as she accepted his lewd offer.

"...Mister Bartender? I'm going to require one of your best, private rooms please!" Baker grinned, looking to the bar.

"No problem, Sir." The long-suffering bartender said as he put a card reader machine down on the top of the bar. Happy to have this arrogant man out of his hair for the rest of the night.

* * *

Later in the night, in a private party room in the club...

"Ho-ly fucking shit..." Jason was sitting back, his clothing sprawled over the floor and just an open shirt hanging loosely on his toned upper body and his shoes and socks on. His fat, long, white cock was out in the open and rock hard. Understandably so, since mounted over him, with her knees resting down both against his shoulders and the back of the luxury seating of the room, was a naked Megan Thee Stallion. Her dress lay over the end of the couch and a couple of bottles, one of them half empty, of high price booze on the table in front of them. Megan put on a classic twerking performance to effortlessly shake her thick, rounded backside as even just working her rump was making a clap sound out. Her body was down along his so she was upside down in a way, as her hands held his spread legs for extra balance so her tits, swaying from her working herself, hung down as her long hair was doing.

"Fuckin' surprised you ain't cum yet, just watching his Hot Girl's fine fuckin' ass go to work..." Megan claimed, looking back over her shoulder to see his grin. But her stare didn't remain for long, finding herself glancing at his lengthy shaft.

"See something you like there, Miss Stallion?" Jason smirked, knowing she clearly did from the gazes she was giving his more than impressive weapon.

"My man's dick is fuckin' bigger than this!" Megan claimed, looking back at him. "Just my girl didn't fuckin' say she'd taken on this size of dick! You must have some black runnin' through yo' family or some shit to be a white boy packin' this!"

"Ha! Your girl Cardi said something fucking similar to that..." Baker brushed off the remark. "But hey! If you like what you see? Feel free to get a fucking taste... I know I'm about to!" He boldly said, moving his hands up to grip her juicy cheeks as she stopped her twerking.

"Yo' old ass don't know about the no touchin' rule?" She arched an eyebrow as she felt his fingers digging into her dark skin. Before finding herself groaning out, and not with any kind of disgust either when he spread her cheeks and instantly dived in. Shoving his tongue against her tight asshole to press in and twist around. A slight tilt of her head she watched him for a moment, feeling the tongue circle around her backdoor with a clearly experienced motion. "Mmmmm... Well, I guess we ain't in a real strip club... And rules are just for being fuckin' broken..." She mused although it sounded a little like she was convincing herself. Moaning again as his tongue worked around her asshole. Her head turned back to the front and then leaned down with her target being his shaft as she parted her lips.

Now it was the older man's turn to let out an approving moan, even muffled as it was against her booty. Feeling her warm, soothing mouth sinking down along his length as her groans vibrated against his rod as she took him in and still took a rimming. Gliding her full, pouty lips up and down along that shaft for already the sexy contrast of the pale skin of his prick compared to the dark colour of her ripe lips. Slurping along him as she easily took in half his size as she broke into a steady motion to take him in and out. Not even fazed by dishing out some head while upside down, let alone in the unusual position of mouthed up on him. Her breasts still jiggling and her hair swaying as she worked her body in time with the bobs of her head. Making her ass back up against his face in a not-exactly unintended

manner.

Baker happily groaned into her rump as he pushed his tongue against her. Meeting resistance that showed while she might famously show off her fantastic ass on stage and in music videos, there are a very select few who have gotten to tap her. Showing off his ability however not just by flicking away at that puckered hole but by doing so while getting some oral back from the beauty he's eating out. Her full lips slid up and down onto him, getting saliva across his thickness to show off her own skill at handling some cock. Even more explicit than some of her lyrics are as she eased her mouth down deep to slip more of his size in. Just as she moaned out around him, feeling his tongue finally push into her and explore her back passage. Making her push her booty back again for almost a twerk into him in approval for the rimming.

"Mmmmmphhh! Mmmmm... Shhhhrrlllpp... Mmmmmphhh..." Moaning around his length, the 'Savage' and 'Hot Girl Summer' rapper was discovering that the story she'd heard about this man wasn't hype. His big white cock was able to handle being deep between her full lips as she pumped along him in a way that would even test the stamina of a seasoned porn star. Her hands still gripped his thighs as she held herself up over him, working her stunning body back and forth as she bucked her ass into his mature features. Pushing her own head right down, coming close to his crotch as she showed that her mouth wasn't just good for belting out bars and chart-topping hits. "Mmmmm! Mmmmmphh!! Mmmm mmmm mmmmphh!! Shhhhrrrkkk..." Saliva drooling down, but neither of them cared about a mess that might cost an extra charge as they used this nightclub suite as a personal sex den.

With all that thick booty up against his face, the cocky smile on his face was hidden as he darted his tongue in and out of that tight hole. His fingers still dug in deep into her more than ample flesh, and even so the firm hold did nothing to stop the wonderful jiggling that her ass was doing. More and more looking like deliberate twerking than just mere shoves back against his tongue. Getting his airflow restricted from her motion was a small price to pay in order to dine on one of the hottest asses not just in hip-hop, but in all of music today. And felt that his work was starting to warm her up compared to the pissed-off mood she'd been in at the bar. Getting her moans bouncing off his dick as she slurped away, and that motion of her mouth alone along his rod going at a swift pace to show she wasn't merely trying to sleepwalk through this sixty-nine just to finish him off quickly. A sure sign of more fun to come between them both before the club shut down.

He should have known that Hot Girl Meg wouldn't just let any man get off easy, even with their tongue shoved right up her massive backside. Closing her eyes as she gripped his legs a little firmer and drove her stunning face right down onto his crotch. Stuffing every thick inch not just into her mouth, but beyond into her throat without even letting out a single gag. Maybe proving her own word right about having handled bigger dicks before, but even so, she was still groaning as she deep-throated this more than impressive, and more suited for a career in skin flicks than the music business, cock of his. Still moaning as she let him tongue fuck her asshole for a good minute while she slurped on his entire length. Eventually pulling off slowly as the drool seeped down to his nuts before she pulled off to let out a long groan.

"Mmmmm... Shit... Not fuckin' bad, for an old timer at fuckin' least..." Megan said, dismounting him as she licked her lips.

"Not bad?? I heard and fucking felt you moaning around my dick!" Jason pointed out with a smug look. "Hey, you listening to me?" He said, seeing her move off the seating as she reached for her handbag. "Or maybe you're feeling light-headed from being down on this good fucking dick of mine for too long?"

"Boy, you'd better shut your fuckin' old ass up!" Megan snapped, coming back over with a bottle of sex lube. "I ain't too fired up right now to not kick yo' crusty ass and find someone else to have a good fuckin' time with!"

"You brought your own lube? Guess the whole Hot Girl Coach nickname ain't for fucking show!" Baker kept smiling as he let out a groan, as she first poured out some lube down onto his cock before using a hand to stroke it over his already nicely soaked with spit inches.

"Damn fuckin' straight it ain't!" This time Thee Stallion had on an approving smirk for a moment. Shifting back as got up to kneel on the VIP room couch. A quick lubing up of the fingers before bringing her hand down and around her. Making herself groan as she pushed a finger into her already well-licked backdoor. Smooth pumps in and out to work the fluid into herself in what appeared to be a far from novice motion. "Besides... Mmmmm... I ain't got no plans to let this fine fuckin' body of mine get all messed up from gettin' knocked up..." She said, groaning again from her self finger-fucking as she even backed herself up against her own hand. Another display of shaking that ass perfectly like it was just another concert or music video, but displaying even more skin than usual. "And damn well not from no white boy either!" She made sure to add. Although those remarks, and making sure to lube up her back passage for him, did seem to indicate she might be making up excuses to further get a piece of a big dick that she knows has satisfied a friend and collaborator of hers before.

"You sure you're not just making that pussy of yours off-limits so your boyfriend doesn't know you're fucking another guy behind his back?" Jason smirked, seeing through her act with his vast experience in the entertainment industry. His comment made her glare back over her shoulder as she moved her hand out, closing up the lube bottle to chuck it aside. "Well, we wouldn't want your street credit or whatever the kids call it these days ruined by the world knowing you were fucking some old-timer, right?" He said, moving up to kneel behind her as he pressed his cock against her entrance. "Don't worry, Miss Stallion! I kept my hook-up with your girl Cardi a nice little secret... I'm sure I can this one too..."

Before the San Antonio, Texas beauty could respond to his taunts, she let out a moan of approval when his fat white cock pushed forward between those juicy black cheeks of hers. Her rump even eased back before he'd gotten properly underway with a thrusting motion. His hands gripped those wide hips as he grinned again, staring down as he pulled his inches back a little before pumping in to make them both groan. Fucking the stunning, younger woman in a classic doggy-style position. Not even needing to connect with her body right away as those full cheeks were shaking already as he thrust into that tight ass. Her walls gripped right around him for another sure sign that even with how much this world-class booty gets flaunted, it's a very short list of men who have been allowed to tap her back here.

"MMMM... FUCK... Surprised you didn't just... MMMM... Cum from being just inside me, old man! MMMMM..." Megan looked back over her shoulder but even with her taunts, couldn't hide the pleasure as she got fucked from behind to get her ass stuffed. She felt that thickness working gradually deeper as her back passage spread and got used to both his vast size and the firm pace of his motion. Not even having to move a hand down to rub over her snatch as she was already getting moist. "AHHHHH... Come on! Is that all you got, ya crusty fuckin' old geezer? MMMM! Thought you were fuckin' braggin' about fuckin' chicks like me all fuckin' day!" She even did some taunting of her own now as she kept on backing all that cake of hers up towards his crotch. Her tits hung down to sway as she rocked into him and took his dick between her juicy, rounded cheeks. Even the rattle of the bling she still had on as she was getting fucked was just about heard along with both their moans and the clap of her rump shaking away.

"Maybe I'm a little out of my element, Miss Stallion! MMMM..." Jason still had that cocky smile on, as he saw through the insults to know it was both a challenge and her begging, even if she wouldn't admit it, that she wanted more of this. Lucky for her, he had neither the intention of stopping nor lacked the stamina, despite being more than old enough to be her father, to give her some of the action that she and her stunning body deserved. Pumping briskly in and out of her asshole as he stuffed more of his length into that snug, but clearly built for a big cock like his, back passage. "MMMM... Maybe if we fucked in a limo like I did to your friend? MMMM... I'd be more in my element here..." He claimed as he stared down, seeing all that flesh shake deliciously as the stunning rapper was fucking his big cock just as much as he was doing with his thrusts. Easily making him moan out from that intense grip around his inches. His cock was now barely seen from all the flesh around as he drove in deep to make himself vanish before pulling a few inches out, just to repeat it all over again.

"MMMM! Less talkin'... MMMM! More fuckin' this fine fuckin' ass of mine!" The beauty behind hits like 'Thot Shit' and 'Sweetie Pie' licked her lips again as her eyes were still locked back at him with a look over the shoulder. Clearly getting it doggy style was a very familiar position for her. Allowing her to shove her body back into him with ease. Only a little bit of sweat formed now on her forehead as she bucked herself with perfect timing to meet his dick sliding into her anal tunnel. All resulting in her full cheeks slapping off his toned body as she took him all in. The clap was now sharp and loud as she drove into him and make him have to tighten his grip. Not just her eager force behind the motion but the sheer size of that goddess-level

booty making him jolt back as she backed up into his thrusts.

daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers
12