Nailing the Tracks Pt. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

"FUCK! MMMMM... Fucking works for me!! MMMM!!" Although a fan of dirty talk, he knew just like in his actual job when it was time to get down to business. Matching her eager, to say the least, pace as he pumped in. As all that ass was shoved back into him. Making sure he was going balls deep into her each and every time. Continuing to impress himself as there would be many a red-blooded male who wouldn't be able to last even for a minute inside of a backside this good, never mind handling such a wicked motion like she was performing just by herself. His thick, pale cock shoved right in to stuff her juicy dark cheeks over and over. Stiffly giving it to her as she was showing an ability to take it up the ass like she was more a professional porn star than a rapper. Yet still needed more if her moans were any indication.

"Mmmmm... You finally needin' a break, old man?" Megan groaned, looking back as he pulled out of her ass, even as she kept backing up into him.

"Me? No..." Jason shook his head as his shaft was still rock hard. "But I want to see that ass fucking working on me!" He said, sounding like it was a demand than just a mere suggestion.

"You think you can handle this fuckin' Stallion ridin' you? I think I might break yo' crusty ass in fuckin' half with one bounce!" She claimed, moving off the couch. "But if you can last in my fuckin' mouth? I might let you try and fuckin' last..." She claimed, getting between his legs when he moved to sit on the seating they've fucking on.

"Ass-to-mouth, huh? I'd expect nothing less from Hot Girl Meg..." Baker just grinned, not about to turn down another round of head as she brought her face back down towards his cock but in the more traditional kneeling position this time.

She just smirked up, her mood clearly far warmer than how she'd felt about him earlier in the night. But letting actions do the talking as she wrapped her full lips around that cock that had just come from right out of her ass. Groaning as she began to bob up and down, getting the taste of her back passage from off his length as she sucked and took him in deep. Pushing right in to send his length beyond the confines of just her pleasurable enough on its own mouth. A tight tunnel of a different sort applied against his man-meat with her throat squeezing him. Yet again not even gagging once as her mouth displayed a skill for a lot more than Grammy Award-winning tracks to suck him in deep. Her chin met his balls as she groaned around him and pushed back up to just the halfway point before diving back down.

Her arousal was obvious not just from those loud but muffled groans she was letting out around his member. One hand was down underneath her, rubbing away at her pussy as she dished out some head. Engaging in ass-to-mouth might not just be a kink she's familiar with, but one she gets off highly on if her slurps and moans could be used as evidence. Even her tits shook as she worked her body with a grind back and forth. Another moment of twerking as she rode her hand to grind that needy snatch into her brushing digits. All as her eyes, half-closed and staring up with a clear lust, locked up at the grinning expression of the older man that she was about ready to toss a drink over earlier on. Now all too happily giving him a steamy blowjob despite being a woman happily in a relationship with another man.

"Mmmmmphhh... Shhhhrrlllppp..." Another round of long slurps along him, properly cleaning off the taste of her ass from off of him before she lifted off. Leaning over his cock in order to sit down onto him before she pushed her chest out towards him. "My girl Cardi said she did something like this to you as well..." She smirked as he eagerly took the offer. Gripping her big tits from the side to press them around his cock. Two big black breasts sandwiched around a long white cock as he started to thrust up. Moaning as he fucked her delicious rack and made those rounded mounds shake against his tool. Not going easy on her either with a stiff pace, making a smack ring out as his crotch hit the underside of her rack. Yet on her part, she kept moaning as well. Her hand was still stuck underneath herself to work over her slick twat as she went from offering up her holes to just letting her body be used by a guy she'd only met in person for the first time today.

"MMMM! Now that's a great set of fucking tits! MMMMM! Never get tired of seeing a big set of fucking tits... AHHHH... Treating my fucking cock the way it should be!" He rather arrogantly bragged with a smile to match but then again, most likely any other man would if they had their manhood trapped between the sizeable chest of one of the world's most famous as well as beautiful rappers. Fingers were able to dig in nicely to keep all that jiggling flesh nice and snug around his tool while he worked it like a piston up and down. Pumping her chest with a pace not that far off from the speed and force he'd been doing to her ass minutes before. "MMMM... I'd even say they're even fucking better... AHHHH FUCK... To how your girl Cardi's felt!" He even added. Wanting to see if he could get anything else out of this horny stunner, even though getting a titfuck after being balls deep in her ass and mouth should be more than enough to brag about at this point alone. Groaning out with each pump up as he rubbed her rack around his prick.

"Mmmmm... Watch your mouth! Fuckin' old ass creep! Ain't gonna play me... MMMM... Off my girl!" The woman sometimes known as Tina Snow and Hot Girl Meg warned but with a smirk, showing she was wise to his games as much as he was to hers. Plus, if she had been pissed off, she wouldn't still be letting him pound away in and out of her gorgeous tits like she was just a living sex doll. Along with the fact that she was still expertly rolling her hips back and forth, grinding her infamously 'wet ass' pussy down into her soaked fingers as her thick booty jiggled away. Pleasured by letting this man fuck her tits and perhaps enjoying someone being able to last not just this long in the action, but between her mounds altogether. "Ahhhhh... But if you got so much to run yo' mouth about? Mmmmm... Maybe I give you that fuckin' ride I promised and see if you don't break in a hot fuckin' minute!" She said to make an offer of her own as he got in another round of thrusts into that stunning rack before finally letting go of her tits. Leaving her free to spit onto his dick once again before she rose up onto her feet, just to turn around so her back was facing him.

"Be my fucking guest, Miss Stallion!" No objections as he watched her back up and move down, with her legs on either side of him as he used a hand to line his dick back up with her already familiar asshole. Both of them soon moaned as she sunk into him, taking his shaft up into her still tight back passage, but now able to drop down and press her juicy cheeks into his lap to handle all of his size. Helping himself to grip her waist to keep her in position. Especially as she still kept one of her hands down between her legs, brushing away at her pussy as she began to rock on top of him. Another variation of an on-stage performance or teasing social media video by rolling those juicy thighs back and forth with a smooth rhythm. The flesh shook deliciously while she looked back over her shoulder, leaving her long, dark hair to sway in time with her body's motion.

"MMMMM FUCK!! YEAH! FUCK!! TAKE THAT FUCKING RIDE! MMMMM..." A lot less pretending and more shameless moaning here as she bucked down onto his cock. Moving forward to ease his inches out of her snug asshole before driving back to make a loud clap ring out when her booty connected with his toned body. Another display of not just being a rapper with explicit lyrics, but one who can practice what she preaches. Sweat left a sexy shine over her to show that she's been tested with some action that was perfect for a truly Stallion-quality body like hers, which she's rarely gotten in a long while. "MMMMM FUCK! DON'T QUIT ON ME NOW! FUCK! THIS HOT GIRL... MMMMM FUCK! NEEDS THAT BIG FUCKING DICK! MMMMM!!" She said between loud groans as she drove her ass sharply up and down. Neither of them felt a sting of pain despite her aggressive pace and the sheer weight behind those plump, to say the least, ass cheeks of hers. Crashing down over and over into him while she performed some multi-tasking over her own soaking twat at the same time.

Another arrogant smile across his mature features as he let this dark-skinned beauty slam her body up and down as she switched up her tactics on his thick white shaft. Moving to bounce vertically so that her hair bounced and her big tits did some jiggling as well, but not anywhere close to the wild rippling her butt cheeks were doing. Crashing right down to stuff every fat inch of him into her still pleasurable tight back passage. The constant clap of her rump hitting his lap rang out to mix with both of their moans. At this point, if not the stains of sweat left on the VIP couch they were fucking on, the scent of sex lingering in the air would be proof enough that some lewd action had been occurring in this private room. But the benefit of privacy and the thumping club music outside as the evening went on ensured they had all the time to enjoy some wild, unfaithful action here. A man openly bragging about cheating on his wife, hooking up with not just a younger woman but one in a relationship of her own with someone else.

"OH FUCK YEAH! FUCK THAT ASS! MMMMM FUCK! NICE AND FUCKING DEEP, BOY! MMMMM FUCK!!" Demanding even more despite her loud moans and the furious rubbing of her fingers over her slot. Putting on a show here more worthy of adult film awards than the American Music and Grammies she's won. Strands of her long, dark hair were out of place and across her groaning features as

well as clinging down her back. Her earrings and bling jingled away as she rocked right up along his dick before slamming herself straight down. "COME ON! OH FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMM!! THIS IS THAT... UHHHHH!! FUCKIN' HOT GIRL SHIT, RIGHT HERE! MMMMM FUCK!!" She groaned her delight before driving her rump right down. Going back to the grinding motion, sliding her ass back and forth and doing nothing to stop the jiggle of it as she worked his dick in and out of her booty but barely took out a few inches with the motion. So it couldn't even be claimed that this was an attempt at a break with how she was still working over his meaty cock.

Taking the offer up, and still with a hold on her waist, he began to thrust up into her. Lifting the curvy beauty up a bit so he had the space to work with. Sending his crotch now upward to smack into her juicy rump as he used a piston-like pace to fill up that already familiar back passage. Leaving her head tilting back in delight as he grunted and used the little energy and stamina he had left to give that ass, and the rest of her, the pounding she deserves. Moans filled the room all over again as the sweat was rolling off of him. Holding off for as long as he could to show the hype about his encounter with the beauty she partnered with for the infamous 'WAP' song wasn't just all made up.

"AHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSS!! OH FUCCCCCCCKK!!" Her eyes were closed, allowing herself to be ravaged just as she'd begged as her fingers kept swiftly roaming over her dripping pussy. Leaning back slightly as her other hand gripped her chest for a deep grope, losing herself to the pleasure even more and looking far removed from the pissed-off attitude she'd shown over an hour ago. Once again proving that she wasn't just someone who acted and rapped provocatively, she could easily handle red hot action as well as give it. "FUCK! FUCK!! FUCKIN' CLOSE! DON'T... MMMM! OH FUCK! DON'T FUCKING STOP! FUCK!!" She groaned out, pinching a nipple as she felt that cock ramming deep into her back passage in a rapid motion. The slap from her rump met his lap near constant as he only hauled out a couple of inches before ramming back up into her. Showing off his own experience with famous beauties like this to turn them from confident stunners into eager, horny vixens. Thinking nothing about cheating on her man when the sex is this good. Leaving her back passage resized to fit the shape of his dick and likely wouldn't tighten back up again for well over a week if not longer.

Megan's thickly curved body shuddered on top of him as he fucked her, and she let out another long and loud moan. Her eyes flickered a little, but even just showing brief glimpses of rolled-up eyes of delight. Cumming over her own fingers as she got fucked up the ass nice and hard and in turn made him grunt out as her anal tunnel clamped around him thanks to her peak. Licking her lips as she rode out the waves of pleasure, leaving her juices dripping down to hit his crotch and the already stained seating they've been using as part of this sex den they've turned the VIP room into. A sex-drunk smile across her already stunning face by the time he pulled his pulsing cock out of her booty. Leaving her in a gaping state that was more suited for a limitless porn star than one of the world's leading hip-hop stars.

Even so, the fun wasn't quite done yet as lifting the used beauty off of him, he set her down to sit on the couch before rising to his feet and getting right in front of her. Her eyes opened up just to lock onto his cock as he gripped and stroked off. Unfazed as she stroked the hair out from her face and brushed it back. Leaning her features in and opening her mouth wide. No words were needed as she stared up and he groaned out, racing towards his own well-earned peak after proving that he could at least handle one half of the duo behind 'WAP' after fucking the other many moons ago.

The only thing on his mind right now though was release. Letting out a long, low groan as he fired spunk out into that open target. Making her moan at the taste as thick blasts filled her talented for a long more than just rapping oral hole. Some shots hitting over her full lips and her chin, staining around her mouth as she got that big dose. Dripping off her jaw down onto her heaving tits by the time he eased the last drips out of his softening rod. Leaving her free to press her lips together and use a single, lusty gulp to drink all his spunk down. Barely showing off her open mouth to prove she'd taken it all down as she leaned forward. Surprising him with a round of quick slurps on the sensitive head of his freshly spent dick like she was trying to suck out any leftover jizz he might have. In the process yet again getting in some ass-to-mouth action, tasting her back passage off his dick along with the traces of his seed before she finally let go and sat back with a satisfied sigh.

"Made a fuckin' mess over me too, ya dirty fuckin' old man..." Megan said with a clear approving tone in her voice. Using a hand to scoop up some spunk from off her chin, not even thinking twice about those fingers being the ones she'd just orgasmed all over. Popping the digits between her own lips, slurping them clean to taste both more of his load and her own juices with the one long suck.

"I don't think you're complaining... Just like how your girl Cardi didn't mind either..." Jason smugly pointed out as he watched her.

"Oh, me and her are gonna have some fuckin' words!" She said, smirking as she sat back. "Now, you just gonna stand there? Or you gonna get me a fuckin' towel or somethin'?"

"Heh... I was going to just give you a business card, but sure, that works." Baker shrugged, stepping back to turn and scoop up his pants from the floor.

"Oh right... Some music agent or some shit?" Megan remembered as she grabbed the open bottle of booze. Lounging back as she took a deep swig of it.

"Damn right! Got the hottest music producer in the world, my man Dylan Jay, the one true DJ himself on my books!" Jason bragged as he pulled his pants up.

"No shit? Maybe this might lead to somethin' good then!" She said, smirking again. "Especially since my girl Cardi said that kid gave some damn good dick too..." Megan said to herself in a whisper.

"Huh? What was that?" Baker didn't hear her last part, and not just because he was busy readjusting his belt either.

"I said go get me that fuckin' towel! Then we can talk some fuckin' business!" Megan lied, still smirking as she took another long drink. "Some good fuckin' dick and some good booze... Just another Hot Girl Summer night..." She bragged to herself. Showing that even as good as the action was? It would take a lot more than a big white cock to tame this Stallion...

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas for either any future stories/chapters to write, or for any specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers
12