Nailing the Tracks Pt. 28

Story Info
Ariana Grande enjoys some big black cock.
6.2k words
4.3
4.4k
5
1

Part 28 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the singers, record labels, musicians, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own any of the record labels, trademarks, musicians etc referenced in this story. All characters are 18 years or older in this story.

Starring: Ariana Grande

Nailing The Tracks -- Part 28

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal, inter.

* * *

Backstage, after the taping of a certain revolving chair-based reality TV show in the United States...

"I'm just sayin', man! Ain't no point me bein' here for these TV shows! Even if it gets my face on the screens." Dylan Jay, the handsome, young, black music producer said down his phone as he leaned against a wall backstage as the show recording had come to a close. "Send me whoever wins the show and we'll see if anyone remembers who the Hell they are months down the line! Pretty sure I told you 'dat on that other show I went to!" He added, clad in fashionable Jeans and a loose shirt with a designer jacket. "...Connections? Man, that's your job! You're supposed to be my damn agent! You're the guy other people are supposed to talk to and all that you-know-what!" So caught up in speaking with his agent he didn't even register the clicking of high heels approaching him. "Oh, 'dat so? Well, how about you stop..."

He was about to say more when the phone was snatched right out of his hand. Blinking, he moved off the wall and had to look down to see the pint-sized Pop Princess and globally famous singer in Ariana Grande. With her long dark hair set in a trademark high ponytail, the songstress-turned-reality TV show judge had her slim and sexy body clad in a bright pink, cute dress that fitted nicely against her shapely backside.

"He'll call you back..." Ariana smirked as she hung up the call for him, but kept a hold of the phone. "Dylan Jay, right?" She glanced him over, raising an eyebrow slightly. "I'm afraid to say I've got a bone to pick with you, babe." She confidently said.

"...That so, huh?" He turned to properly face her. Always having the time for a stunning female in the music business.

"Yeah, that's so. You've got some nerve, you know? Showing up to my TV show here when I'm pretty sure I saw you not that long ago at a 'rival' show to mine. You know, the one where Katy Perry judges on?" She pointed out.

"Yeah, girl. I remember." Jay stated with a smile. Although he much more remembers the aftershow fun he had with Perry, fucking her in a dressing room than anything that happened on the programme.

"So, I can't just let it slide to have you appear around my show when your 'loyalty' might be somewhere else." Ariana claimed. "I know show business is tough and all, but hoping between Reality TV shows ain't a good look, babe." She said, although being a little too friendly for someone seemingly having an issue with him.

"Hey girl, my bad." He held up his hands with a smile. "I just go where my agent sends me. But shit, I'm down to try and fix things, you know? What you need from me?"

"What do I need?" She smirked again, holding his phone and seeing it hadn't closed down yet, she invited herself to swipe along and open up the note function. Tapping quickly for a minute before she handed it back. "Well, what I need is you. Alone. Coming to this hotel room where I'm staying tonight..." She shamelessly invited, but her tone almost made it sound like an order. "What? I can't just walk in there with you on my arm. I'm a married woman, after all, baby." She added with a wink, before turning and walking away. A glance back with another sly smile, seeing that he was watching her do some famous 'Side-to-Side' walking as she departed.

Trying to process what just happened as he watched her go, his smile got a little wider. "Shiiiiiiiit... I gotta get backstage to more shows like 'dis if 'dis shit keeps goin' down!" Dylan said as his plans for the evening quickly changed and for the better.

* * *

Later that night, in a luxury hotel room suite...

"Shit... Damn, girl! You work fast!" Dylan grinned, watching as Ariana Grande wasn't just already on her knees, eager to cheat and get some black dick, but her hands were working with quick skill to show this is far from the first time she's done this. Her expression of a big smile soon had wide, approving eyes when she hauled down his Jeans and boxers, getting a good look at the fat cock he was packing.

"I've not had any complaints yet..." She bragged, taking hold of his rod with her tattoo-branded hand. Pumping along his pole as she stared up as her other palm stroked over his balls. "But I'm sure you've heard the same, with a big fucking black dick like this!" She was already purring as she admired his thickness. Greedily taking the pole between her pouty, full lips with a groan even before he was fully erect. Leaving him groaning as she began to slurp along the upper part and put her hand to work along the base. Smooth strokes while her mouth pumped over the crown and a couple of inches below. That signature high ponytail of hers swayed behind her as she moved her head and let out not exactly sounding ashamed groans around his meat.

"Mmmmm... Yeah, no fuckin' complaints about 'dis mouth, that's for damn sure, girl! Mmmmm..." He moaned, getting to sample the globally famous singer's soothing, damp mouth as she worked him over. Sliding along his dick, gradually fitting a little more in as her lips adjusted to being nicely stretched around him. Perhaps a sign that she's not had this size of a dick for quite a while, which doesn't speak well for the man she's married to. "Mmmmm... Yeah, go get yo'self some of 'dat big fucking 'D, girl! Mmmmm... I can fuckin' see... Mmmmm! You ain't a stranger to gettin' some dick like I've got..." He says, following the motion of her stunning face as she pumped over his shaft. A light double team as her hand stroked the lower portion and her mouth took care of the top part to make him moan out. Showing his ability to last in this superbly talented mouth that's good for a lot more than just singing chart-topping songs.

"Hmmmmphh! Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmmm..." Applying her saliva onto his dark inches, her tanned, pretty features slid up and down as her moans bounced off his thick pole as she sucked him off. The Dangerous Woman showed that her mouth had a lethal quality on its own to take him in deep and still groan out, even as the crown hit the back of her mouth. Her hand moved to his thigh as she feasted on a big dick that the pint-sized Pop Princess appears built to handle. Her spit drooled down the length and off of her chin as she bobbed. Wanting a bit more it seems as her eyes lustfully narrowed as she pulled up. Spitting onto the head and using her tongue to spread it around for a red hot mess. "Grab my hair..." She demanded while swatting at his bell-end. His reaction was not quick enough for her liking as she gripped his wrist, making his hand go to the ponytail. "Come on! Grab my fucking hair! A big, fat, black fucking dick like yours needs to... MMMMMPHHHH!!"

He got the hint real quick. Cutting off her dirty talk with a firm clutch of her long, dark locks. Stuffing his dick into her mouth to hit the back of that oral cavern right away. Much to both of their moaning delight, even if she started to let out some wicked chokes from the firm way her mouth was being used as a fuck toy. Helping to get more saliva leaking past her lips as they now fought to stay pressed around him. Her eyes stared up, begging for more with that narrowed, filthy stare like she's had much worse than this. Obediently keeping her hands on his strong, dark thighs as her mouth got stuffed. Even able to bob a little bit along his thrusts to fit him in as it was clear she wanted him to go right in and prove she was more than just a stunning cock tease on stage and in countless music videos.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAH! HHHHHHHRRRKKK!! MMMMMMPHHH... GAAAAAAAHHH..." Lusty chokes left her as her mouth got rammed. Diving in from just testing out her talented mouth to going deeper into that snug, wet throat. The gagging stayed loud but her eyes not even watering, let alone going wide from the invasion that she'd been demanding. Her hands gripping him to stay in place and get used as her hair was tugged to keep her head pushed down along his prick. "HHHHHLLLKKK!! SHHHHRRRKKK... GAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHRRRKKK..." The saliva dripped off his dick, adding to the drool from her chin to leave splats of evidence across her perky tits. All too happy to make a mess over his huge dick as she took him in deep like she was better suited as a porn star than a Grammy Award-winning artist.

"MMMMMPHHHH... GAAAAAAHHH!! GAAAAAAAHHH HHHHRRRKK..." More loud gagging as her stunning face pressed into his crotch and that grip on her ponytail ensured she stayed down. Groaning into his skin as her chin smeared more saliva onto his heavy balls. Her eyes stared up still burning with desire as her oral tunnel clutched his size to keep him moaning too. Many a man wouldn't even make it this far into her mouth before blowing so she knew the chance to scratch an itch or two was strong here with this young hunk. Moaning again around his member when he pulled back a bit just to thrust in and out a few more times as the saliva drooled off that length.

Pulling her off his shaft, she groaned before sucking in some air. Gazing up with a brief clench of her teeth as he tapped her cheek with his mushroom head. Smacking the fat crown into her so the slap rang out as she groaned. Before that clutch of her hair turned her so she could lap with her tongue at the tip again. Swirling around to groan and worship a big black dick like this was a scene from a Blacked porno. Not doing herself too many favours when even after he let go of her hair she just kept circling the crown. Even helping herself to drag her tongue down the side for a brief smack at his nuts before trialling along the underside back up to the tip. Finishing off this position with a smooch to the tip of his dick, like she was saying 'Good job!' just to last from her outstanding oral talents.

"Fuck... Been a while since I fucking felt my throat being split..." Ariana purred, moving from the floor to stand as she reached to unhook the straps of her dress.

"Damn, girl... Yo' man not give you the good stuff enough?" Dylan questioned, smiling as he got to see her tight body being exposed with her petite titties shown off.

"Oh trust me, I love him to fucking death... But a woman like me has some real big needs, you know?" Grande claimed, barely making it sound like she was trying to come up with any excuse to justify being unfaithful. "And getting some big black cock happens to be one of them..." She added, showing off that gorgeous, cute rounded ass of hers.

"Well, shit... If you ain't gonna tell yo' man, then I ain't!" Jay wisely said as he followed her lead, stepping out of his footwear to leave his lower clothing on the floor.

"On the bed, stud." She ordered as he nodded, barely checking out the expensive suite as he moved onto his back on the spacious hotel bed. "Feel free to lose the shirt too, babe..." She added with a wink as she followed him on. Straddling his waist first as she reached down, lining him up and sinfully not even waiting to get him to put on some protection before she sank downward. Letting him get a feel of not just how super tight the American of Italian descent was around that thick, dark shaft but how moist her pussy was already. Getting off on sucking his dick and now moaning loudly herself as she got another hole stretched. Licking her lips when he showed off his hunky upper body and tossed his top away, so her hands could slide across his muscles like she's a particular fan of being on top in more ways than one.

"MMMM... Fucking stretching me out down here too! MMMMM..." She purred in delight. Rocking back and forth to slide his inches into her wet slot and giving a good indication that she wasn't bluffing about being a fan of black dick with how deeply she was taking him already. Her love tunnel spreading not just willingly but with a lewd eagerness as the No Tears Left To Cry and One Last Time singer got down to business. Her ponytail swung behind her as she moved her body along that long, thick shaft. "AHHHH FUCK... Yeah, just like that, baby! MMMM... Let me fucking show this... UHHHH! FUCK! Big fucking dick... MMMMM! A real good time! MMMMM FUCK..." Her dirty talk was just as shameless as her motion as she showed that having a lack of curves compared to many women in the music business (and a good few many that he's fucked in the past) didn't mean she couldn't fuck like the best of them. And just like her mouth before, her snatch was taking in a more than decent amount of his dick at this point with the promise of plenty more fitting into her before she was done with this filthy ride.

"Awwwww FUCK! MMMM... Be my fuckin' guest, girl!" The hunk laying back on the bed was all too happy to let her have her unfaithful fun as she bounced on his meaty length. Her walls squeezed his size and not just from her tightness fighting against his width. The bounces timed perfectly with a smooth pace as she stuffed him in nice and deep. So even without him thrusting, he was getting tested again to show he could handle this slim and stunning beauty. "MMMM... SHIT... Fuck! Some damn good pussy, right there! MMMMM! Fuck... Nice and fuckin' tight!" He said with a groan. Seeing that still seductive stare that she cast down at him in between him watching his cock reappear from out of her box as she shifted upward. Before he vanished into her as she drove down with a firm smack. Putting impressive force behind her motion despite her petite frame for another display that showed she doesn't just put on a sexy performance for sold-out concerts but can bring it where it matters.

"AHHHH FUCK... Not just damn good! MMMMM! I'm the fucking best! MMMMM FUCK!!" She bragged with a smug but gorgeous smile to match as she put that wet, snug twat to use with her quick slides along his rod. Moving straight up on his shaft only a few inches before driving down to make her ass crash into him before repeating the movement. Like she was trying to pierce through herself with that thick length as her pussy was still gripping the member. As much feeling like she's resized herself as she seemed to be just built for big cocks like this. "AHHHHH... I didn't fucking call one of my albums... MMMM! Dangerous Woman just for no fucking reason! MMMMM! I've lost count of the fucking men who couldn't... AHHHH FUCK! Even handle a fucking blowjob! MMMM..." She added, sounding more pissed off at that fact than boasting about finishing men off early. Getting to vent some frustrations here and enjoy that fat dick making her pussy soaking wet as she rode him. Her hands stroked across his chest while she put in the work to handle him bareback and keep them both moaning out.

"MMMM... Shit, girl! I can fuckin' believe 'dat! MMMMM! Pussy 'dis good? And a fuckin' killer mouth? AHHHHH... I bet you got some high fuckin' standards when it comes to takin' some dick!" He smirked, getting to experience that up close and personal as his hands slid up her sides. Not even needing to grip her as she kept herself in place to jolt along his rock-hard shaft. Handling every inch into her soaking hole as her long ponytail continued to sway behind her. The singer, actress and now Reality TV show judge knew all the tricks as she paused her movement but stayed mounted on top. Shifting her hips back and forth, grinding her snatch down into his crotch as they both groaned and she wasn't doing it just to try and sneak a break either. Soon going back to the red-hot ride and made loud moans echo around the hotel room. Each bounce made it seem like she had no plan at all to make this a way to 'convince' him to support her show compared to another pop star's as she just wanted some good action and a from a huge dick.

"Damn fucking right!! MMMM! FUCK!! Only the biggest... UHHHH!! Hardest fucking dicks... Can make cum my fucking brains out! MMMMM!" She said like it was a vow as she kept that lifting and dropping motion going on sharply and with perfect force to crash into his hunky frame. Little drops of sweat formed on that tight body and her stunning face from the energetic work she was doing to service his meaty rod with her tight twat. "UHHHH! And even fucking better... MMMM! SHIT!! If it's some big... Black... Cock... MMMM! Making cum so fucking hard! MMMMM!!" The beauty known for a song called Side to Side was showing she was perhaps more familiar with this more vertical kind of movement to run her snatch along his manhood from the base upward, and not even hitting the halfway point before she rammed down to get filled up to a limit most women would struggle to even take. Leaving him soaked with juices but neither of them was quite done yet.

"Damn, girl! Yo' man know you're more down for 'dis 'D than his?" Dylan grinned, as it was one thing to have a hot, tanned babe fucking his cock so he enjoyed the feeling, but another to hear her so shamelessly moaning about her love for dark meat.

"If I'm still thinking about him right now? Maybe you're not fucking me hard enough..." Ariana claimed, licking her teeth as she dismounted his cock. Even if made them both groan from how empty she now felt.

"Guess so, when you put it like that..." He chuckled, rolling off the bed to get back to his feet.

"And maybe if you fuck me real hard, babe? I'll let you see if you can last against my 'special' position..." Grande claimed, but for now, taking her turn to lay on that expensive hotel room bed. Showing off a bit of flexibility too by lifting one leg high in the air and straight with the other out to the side to expose that tight, wet snatch.

"Sounds like my kind of fuckin' collab!" He grinned, leaning in to kneel on the edge as he pushed his cock into that needy snatch so they both moaned out. Filling her up with the first pump alone as he began to fuck the Break Free and Into You singer. Holding that raised leg as he worked his hips and showed that he was equally skilled to handle some top-notch action along with delivering some back. Working like a piston into her tightness and making the firm slap of skin hitting different toned skin ring out as he stuffed her. So even while laying, her body was jolting a bit along the sheets so her signature ponytail brushed along in time with her movement.

"MMMMM FUCK... SHIT! It feels... MMMMM! Like you're fucking hitting in deeper now! MMMMM FUCK!!" She groaned as one hand gripped the sheets as she took the pounding. Certainly not getting it easy now that this hung hunk knows she can handle all of his inches so if she wasn't resized before, then at least after this round of pumps, it would take a good few days before she got back to a tightness that would let her feel any lesser man inside of her. Including the one she's married to. "MMMM! Yeah! That's fucking it, babe! MMMMM! Give me that big fucking dick! AHHHHH SHIT! Nice and... MMMMM! FUCK! Fucking deep! OH FUCK!!" More loud moans as she stared down at her tight body. Watching that dick ramming in to make her buck along the bed but his grip on her raised leg ensured she couldn't get too far away. Her eyes darted from up to his handsome, moaning face of a man not that much younger than herself, to down at the sight of her slot getting all those inches right in as her juices started to drip off her tanned frame to stain the sheets.

Being no stranger to fucking some world-famous, super tight pussy he was able to pace himself perfectly to thrust in smoothly and draw back a few inches, just to push right in and make his crotch collide into hers. Neither felt any burn of pain from the close contact as the pleasure flowed through them. Her love tunnel gripping his thickness like she'd be able to handle even more than his vast, porn star-level of cock. Never mind the sort of pumping that would render most normal women into a creaming mess already at this point of the fun. He was just groaning out, breaking into a light shine of moisture like this was just a warm-up for him. Plunging away into this slot to give the tanned stunner all the big black cock she can handle, and from how she was taking him balls deep it was clear this is far from the first, and likely not the last time she's engaged in some interracial action.

daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers
12