Nailing the Tracks Pt. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UHHHH! FUCK! Come on! FUCK ME! FUCK! Make me... MMMMM! Fucking feel it, stud! AHHHHH FUCK!" The multi-time award winner across People's Choice, MTV Music Video and the Grammys was showing off an ability to bag plenty of adult film awards if she made the switch to this sort of filthy path as a career. Still keeping her leg raised high at that angle without feeling any strain even as she was bucking back and forth along the bedsheets to take this drilling. And her flexibility was shown off again when she, in far from subtle fashion, took his hand off her leg. Guiding it back to her long ponytail again and flashing a wide grin when he took the hint to grip her with a tug. "OOOOOOOOOH! FUCK YESSSSSSSS! MMMMMM!!" She groaned in delight as her head tilted back and stayed there like her tight, slim body was trying to curl back in a lewd yoga pose. The slap of his body striking hers rang out as she showed that she didn't need a bunny mask to prove what a dirty freak she was in the sack. As if engaging in some sex with a man that she isn't even married to could be considered any form of tame.

"MMMMM! You is one nasty freak, girl! Damn! MMMMM..." He grinned, all too happy to let a hot singer fulfil some of her long-held secret kinks as long as it got him some thrilling action. Driving away into her wet slit and moaning out from how, even after the repeated pumps with this stiff pace, her love tunnel was still more than pleasurably snug around his length. The sloppy sound of her juices escaping to trickle down her thigh was heard along with the sharp smack of their bodies meeting as he banged her in this side position. Tugging her hair once in a while as a low groan escaped her lips to sound even hotter than one of her hit songs she's famous worldwide for. "And ain't nothin' wrong with 'dat! MMMMM FUCK..." He stated the obvious but with how in the zone she was craving this big dick action he could just say anything as it would just wash over her as she took his dick balls deep again and again.

"AHHHH FUCK... If you think... MMMM! FUCK... This hot little pussy of mine... MMMM! FUCK! Is fucking 'Dangerous'... MMMMM..." She licked her teeth again as the Boca Roton, Florida-born beauty showed that she was just as suited for being a Size Queen as she was a Pop Princess. Taking a stuffing from that fat black dick that even some of the most depraved porn stars might have a second guess about taking on. That thickness ploughing in bareback as each pump in made their moans ring out in time with the slap of bodies meeting. "AHHHH... Just wait... MMMMM... Until you try out this hot little ass of mine, babe..." She grinned again even with a hiss as her ponytail got tugged on again. Her words sounded more like a spoiler of what was up next than any mere offer. The sweat left a naughty glaze over her stunning enough already face as she moaned away and enjoyed another few pumps balls deep into her well fucked to put it lightly snatch.

"MMMMM... Maybe you can show me what that 'party trick' you were talkin' about before is?" Jay made a wise counteroffer and showed his skill to even remember anything she'd said so far when he'd been deep in that top-notch pussy.

"Was just waiting for you to ask, stud..." Grande purred as he pulled out of her snatch. Allowing her to effortlessly (like she's done this more than once before in her life) swing her leg over. Recreating a scene from her '34+35' music video to do the splits along the soaked bedsheets. Her tight, nicely meaty ass stuck up high while her smooth legs were stretched far out as her stomach and chest pressed down into the bed. "Got some lube over there in the bag on the dresser..." She added, smirking with a look over her shoulder as she reached back with a hand, already spreading her ass invitingly.

"These chicks always have some damn lube on them... Real convenient..." He chuckled under his breath as he quickly moved across the hotel room. Coming back with the deluxe lubricant and moving up to take advantage of her spreading for him. A long groan escaped her as she felt the liquid dripping down her crack before he pressed a finger against her entrance. Finding that this hole was even tighter than her soaking pussy as he pushed in. Taking his time to work the digit in and out, showing his own experience in fucking music royalty ass. Much to her moaning approval as she tried to almost twerk back against him, shifting her hips to raise those cheeks into his finger but keeping the splits held as he finger banged her rump. A good few minutes were spent to properly ready her before moving back, just to apply some lube to his cock knowing how vice-like she was going to be.

Grande stared back, now with both hands on her shapely backside to spread the cheeks wide as he moved over her for a mount position. Pushing his cock down and making them both moan out as he forced his shaft into that super tight asshole. His hands either side of her shoulders, as he was almost prone boning that stunning, tight backside while her head tilted back in delight with load moans to match. His inches had to work in as even with all the lubing up it was a tight fit. Showing that few men have ever reached this point to impress her and earn the right to tap her ass. Perhaps a bad sign for the man she's married to if this hole is off-limits to anything but a big black cock like this.

"UHHHHH!! FUUUUUUCKK!! FUCK!! SO... MMMMM!! FUCKING BIG! SHIT!! FUCK!!" A narrow-eyed stare of burning desire was cast over her shoulder to watch this stud thrust down into her tight rump. Making her legs shake as the light jiggle her backside possessed was put to work while she had to groan and strain to keep the splits position held. Impressively feeling no pain at all despite the huge size of his dick driving down into her asshole but tellingly her fingers were digging deep into her ass for something to hold onto as she took this fucking from above. "FUCK! FUCK!! DON'T FUCKING STOP! AHHHH FUCK! FEELS... MMMMM!! SO FUCKING GOOD! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She panted out with more sweat rolling off that stunning body. Her pussy dripping juices without even being touched to show off what a hidden freak she is. And only moaning out even more as more of those fat inches were stuffed into that rarely used anal passage that feels just like the rest of her made for taking huge porn star-sized dicks like this.

"MMMM! Fuckin' take it! MMMM!! Nasty girl! MMMM! Damn, dirty cheatin' freak! MMMM!" He teased with the dirty talk but made some pretty accurate descriptions too in between those firm thrusts in and out of her asshole. Once again enjoying one of her pleasurable tunnels gripping his member as he thrust away with a stiff and smooth motion. Driving his hips up and down to work his shaft in. "MMMMM! Ain't gonna stop... MMMM! Until this tight fuckin' ass is drilled real fuckin' good! MMMMM!" Groaning out the promise and even with the sweat across his desirable, toned frame, he was built to give her the kind of wild action that she deserves. Already causing the bed sheets to likely need deep cleaning from the saliva, juices and sweat staining all over. But the mess was far from done yet as he pumped away with deep moans to fill her asshole up with dick like she was more suited to be a pint-sized living fuck toy than a globally famous singer.

"FUCK! YES! MORE! FUCK!! AHHHHH FUCK! SO FUCKING GOOD! FUCK! FUCK!!" Somehow she still had her body with legs spread wide in a shameful, obedient fashion while her arms were back to keep her fingers digging into her jiggling ass cheeks for a different kind of presenting. Allowing his thick cock to plunge in and out and make her moan as she got off on this anal sex without even touching her pussy once. "FUCK! DON'T STOP! MORE! FUCK FUCK FUCK!! AHHHH FUCKING USE ME! FUCK!! FUCK THAT ASS! OH FUCK! FUCK!!" The Thank U, Next and Dangerous singer had her teeth pressed together like she was barely holding on as the sin flowed through her. Getting her tight, rounded ass pounded in a way that might leave some veteran porn stars unable to walk straight for over a few days after this kind of relentless pace. Yet she still looked like she could handle more, and probably take on a couple extra studs as well, from the way she was moaning out as she took his dick deep.

Experiencing first-hand what a true freak this beauty was to enjoy some pulverising anal sex while in a splits position, this black hunk moaned out loudly with each deep pump. Being tested even with his own experience on fucking some tight music industry booty as he's done to names just as famous as hers and some not so much. So he knew he had to go the extra mile to make her hit a peak and remembered how to when he glanced down to see her high ponytail swaying a bit from the jolts she was doing as she took his dick. A hand raised to grip and tug the locks nice and high, making her head raise and the long moan that escaped her far was more suited for the soundtrack of a skin flick than any track on a chart-topping album as he continued to fuck her ass. Treating her like sexual property to go rough and hard with her body but all to her squealing delight as her moans begged for me.

"AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK YES! YES! FUCKING LIKE THAT! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!!" Her eyes only now finally went from gazing back at him to now rolling upward as the pleasure started overwhelming her. Those plump lips opened as her tongue nearly flopped out, just flicking as she let the moans escape. The rest of her sweat-dripping body looked stuck like a sinful statue as the position of both keeping her ass held wide for his rod to slam down into her back passage and her legs holding the splits stayed in place. "FUCK! YES! GONNA CUM! FUCKING CUM! FUCKING FINALLY! YES! YES YES YESSSSSSSSSS AHHHHHH FUCK!!" More loud howls of delight that were likely heard in the rooms above, below and down the hallway as she got railed like her career was more based on hard sex than singing. Fresh groans left her with each firm tug on the hair he gave while the sharp clap of his crotch hitting her rump and her hands keeping that booty spread rang out when he drove downward.

Grande's body shivered in delight as she came hard from the ass pounding. Her back passage gripped that thick, long black cock as the stud above her carried on railing her like he was trying to drill her through the bed itself. That kept him groaning but nothing compared to the long and loud moans she was letting out. Soaking the sheets with more juices leaking out of her twat as she came hands-free and if not for her head being forced to tilt back with the leash-like grip of her ponytail she might have slumped down from the pleasure. A wide, sex-drunk smile on the siren's face even after he pulled out of that more than well-fucked, gaping wide asshole. A state of bliss that likely her husband has never even seen her in and no doubt never will.

She wasn't getting a break either to recover with her hair used to pull her up from laying on the bed, making her kneel on it and stare up. Barely locking onto him stroking off with the other hand as she opened her mouth obediently wide and stuck her tongue out. A reward soon came to splatter across her pretty face as he grunted. Shooting thick blasts across her mouth and lips to fill her up and coat that tongue, along with some staining her cheeks, nose and jaw. Ariana didn't even flinch, so even without the hold on her ponytail, she wasn't going anywhere, as she waited until the last drops were stroked off into her. The signal when he let go of his prick for her to close those plump lips up. A single, greedy swallow heard to drink his seed before gasping in approval, sticking out her tongue again to show what a good girl she's been to take it all down without even being told to.

"Mmmmm... Thanks, babe..." Ariana purred, still on the high from amazing sex so even when he let go of her hair, she made sure to lean forward and flick out at his spent dick to make sure she'd gotten every drop.

"Shiiiiiiiiit... Shouldn't I be thankin' you?" Dylan pointed out with a smile. "This whole deal of you tryin' to convince me to support your show and all?"

"Oh, please... I don't give a shit about what show you want to support..." Grande said with a grin as she sat back. "I just wanted an excuse to get some black dick!" She shamelessly admitted with a cute shrug of her shoulders.

"Damn, girl! Is that all? Then next time just come out and say it!" Jay stated with a chuckle. "I ain't got no problem showin' a hottie like you a real good time!"

"Perfect..." She licked her lips, and not just to get another taste of his load. "Because after that? I'm sure my people will be talking to yours... And we can have another one of these hook-ups right after we put some work in of a different kind..." It almost sounded like she was deciding things for him. The smile across his face showed he had zero issues with that whatsoever.

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas for either any future stories/chapters to write, or any specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12