Nails of Faith Twist a Little More Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just like their dad." Jonne teased.

"Right just like me." Ville laughed.

"Well don't worry we'll bring some healthy good food."

"Ok see you around seven?"

"Seven it is!"

Ville curled up on the couch with his wife, "so Jonne and Jussi are coming over by seven and they are bringing the food."

"Ok it will be good to have some company over, it's been ages since we did something like this." Silke smiled.

"It has, hasn't it?" Ville placed a soft kiss on Silke's lips.

"It's weird how this place feels like home even though we never spend that much time here..."

"Home is wherever you are... And the kids..." Ville said in a singing voice.

"Speaking of, we should go check on them, I hope Rebecca didn't wake Timo up." Silke said.

"I'll go check, you relax a bit." Ville got up and sneaked upstairs, he found Timo still in bed, Rebecca had crawled into her own bed and was knocked out already. Ville tucked both of the kids back in, time changes were hard on adults, let alone kids.

He walked back down, saw that Silke had gotten comfy on the couch, smiled before straddling her.

"What are you doing? The kids are around!" Silke gasped.

Ville shut her up with his tongue, Silke's tongue instinctively followed his, giving in to the passion they still felt for each other.

"Babe seriously!" Silke pulled away for a second.

"Sleeping, both" Ville said between kisses as his hands worked on getting Silke's panties off.

"Seriously?" Silke moaned disbelieving as Ville's lips found their way to her wetness.

"Yes, now enjoy!" Ville snapped, he loved his wife but sometimes she really needed to shut up and go with the moment!

Silke laid back and let Ville have his way with her, enjoying him being a little bit rougher than normal, his hands were squeezing and pinching her upper body.

"That's my girl, just listen and give in to me." Ville moaned as his tongue played with her clit.

"All yours, do with me as you please." Silke moaned back, her submissive side rearing its head.

"Hmm really now?" Ville smiled as he moved away from Silke's wetness, sitting on the couch "Then get on your knees on the floor and blow me." Ville's voice is instantly harsh and strict.

Silke looked at Ville and knew he wasn't joking, so she slipped off the couch and got in front of Ville.

She hesitated a bit too long to Ville's liking so he grabbed her by the hair and pushed her over his leaking cock, controlling the pace and enjoying the feeling of having Silke's mouth around him.

After a minute or two, Silke refound her love for Ville's cock, got over the shame of being on her knees, and gave Ville one of the best blowjobs of the past months.

"Fuck yes! That's it my little lutka. Make me come." Ville gasped as his hand tugged at Silke's hair harder, making her moan in pain.

The sound of Silke, and the vibrations around his cock were enough to send him over the edge.

"Like that?" Silke smiled as she licked her lips clean and laid her head on Ville's leg.

"Mmmm."

"So do I get something in return or not?" Silke raked her nails over the inside of Ville's leg, making him shiver.

"Of course you do, just give me a minute to recover from that awesome mouth of yours." Ville smiled lazily "Or you could always start on yourself..."

With Ville already having his way with her, and the blowjob, Silke's boundaries were nil, so she laid down on the couch again, her skirt around her waist, making sure Ville had a nice view on her private parts and her fingers quickly found her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh fuck, that is so hot!" Ville cursed.

"Mama, ïsa said a curse word!" Timo said as he walked into the room. Ville instantly zipped up his pants as Silke scooted down her skirt.

12