Naive Teacher: A Cox Xmas

Story Info
Winston Stories: Lana’s family visits for Christmas.
14.4k words
4.78
21.7k
20

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winston Stories: Lana's Family visits for Christmas.

(This is a small edit to fix some grammar.)

~~~~

Foreword

Everyone in this story involved in any sexual activities is at least 18 years old. This story is not real and probably could never be real in 2022, so any correlations with real life are mere coincidences.

This short tale is part of the "Naive Teacher in Winston" stories. It is strongly suggested that you read some of the other Chapters first.

This story does not currently fit on the original timeline of the series, serving more of an Alternate Universe story. However, I consider the events canon, and you, the reader, can regard them as if they happened.

The premise is: "what would happen if Lana's family comes to visit her in her current state of mind?".

Let's find out, shall we?

~ Potato Head

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christmas Day -- Sunday

~~~~~

Early Afternoon

A beautiful 5'3 brunette anxiously looks out the front window with her large green eyes. She sighs in disappointment when no one is there.

"Babe, they're not gonna arrive faster if you keep checking!" - Dennis chuckles.

"I know. It is the longest I have gone without seeing my family!" - Lana says, strolling to the couch and placing her magnificently thick posterior on the cushions. Her 38DD bust jiggles as she sits.

Lana is wearing tight and cozy dark leggings, a red Christmas sweater that hugs her curves nicely, and some comfortable UGGs due to the chilly weather.

The fair-skinned beauty hasn't seen her parents or sisters since moving to Winstonstead almost a fortnight ago. That may seem minor to most people, but Lana lived with her family for nearly 26 years, having moved out just before coming to Winston.

"They'll be here soon, and you can catch up." - her handsome and out-of-shape fiancee says, running his hand through his ginger hair. He is wearing jeans and a green sweater to match his future-wife.

The tall man is not looking forward to their visit. Lana's father and older sister were always too strict with her, and being the third child, she was constantly being compared to her sisters. Dennis really dislikes the way they treat her. To him, his betrothed is flawless and remarkable.

"I hope everything goes alright..." - Lana says, anxious to please her family.

"It's going to go great, babe." - Dennis says reassuringly. "You spent all day yesterday preparing."

"The whole week, actually..." - the cute brunette admits.

He groans and rolls his eyes. She giggles, and they exchange a quick kiss.

"Are you sure they'll be comfortable here?" - Dennis asks apprehensively.

"The spare bedroom is perfect for my parents. And Sissy and her new guy can stay in the living room." - the busty wife-to-be says.

Lana's parents and her younger sister (along with her boyfriend) are planning to stay overnight at their place since they have some extra room. She would take them back home the next day.

"Have you met him?" - Dennis asks curiously.

"No, he only met my parents recently. But I heard good things from mom. Apparently, he is handsome." - Lana says, happy for her baby sister.

"Hmm..." - he mutters, a teensy bit jealous. Lana's mother had never called him handsome before. "Is Martha not upset that they can't stay here? It's a shame the other two rooms are still full of boxes."

They had only moved in a few days ago. There are still many closed boxes and random furniture in the other spare rooms. A "project for another day" is what they kept saying.

"She did not want to stay. She said something about needing a clean place for her children to sleep." - Lana huffs.

"Classic Martha." - Dennis comments, and they both chuckle.

Lana's older sister, her husband, and her two young kids are planning to return home after dinner. Not that either of the young fiancees objects, as Martha is insufferable.

~~~~~

The Coxes

They hear the sound of a car, and Lana's green eyes light up.

"They are here!" - she squeals, running to the front door.

Dennis sighs, uneasy. He grimaces when he hears Martha's voice, slowly trudging to the door.

"Hello, Lanette." - her sister greets, giving her an unenthusiastic hug. "About time you invited us."

Martha Cox Nelly is three years older than Lana (30), with lighter brown hair, smaller breasts (C cups), a flatter bottom, and a couple inches shorter (5'1). She is a less pretty, less hot, and less pleasant version of our protagonist. Truthfully, she is overly bitter that her sister and mother hogged all the family's attractive physical attributes.

"It is nice to see you too, Martha." - Lana smiles at her perpetually-frowning sister. "Hi, Jacob and Marie!" - she says, kneeling down and hugging her two nephews.

Martha has well-behaved 4-year-old twins. Lana really loves the two cutie patooties.

'I can't wait to have my own with Dens someday.' - she thinks, a warm, fuzzy feeling in her heart.

~~~

Potato Note: I will mention the twins as least as possible as they are not really relevant to the story. Just know they are around and doing kids' things. They have iPads and a switch, keeping them distracted and quiet all night.

~~~

Lana sees Dennis standing next to her; he extends his hand to her, helping her get up.

"Sup, Gideon." - the ginger fiancee greets. He pats the plain-looking man on the shoulder.

"Hello, Dennis. Hello, Lana. Thanks for having us." - the man of few words says, his arms full of bags with children's stuff.

Nobody had an opinion on Gideon Nelly. He barely spoke and was always overly passive. Martha has done an excellent job whipping him into a domesticated husband.

"Our pleasure. This will be fun." - Lana says, sighing.

"We brought a good turkey. And some decent sides." - Martha says snobbishly, pointing to the car.

"I made them..." - Gideon mutters, sad to not get any credit.

"Thanks, Gideon." - Lana says, and he smiles at her. "Do not worry. We have it covered, sis."

"You never know! Might need it." - Martha says, her voice full of implications. "Come on, kids." - she orders, passing by Lana and making herself at home.

"Uhh... make yourself at home." - Dennis says, shaking his head. "Don't worry, man. I'll get the food." - he says. Gideon smiles, thankful for the help.

As Dennis makes his way outside, he notices Lana's parents exiting the Nellys' car.

"Mr. Cox, Mrs. Cox! Great to see you." - Dennis greets them politely. "Didn't realize you came with Martha and Gideon."

"Hello Dennis, thanks for inviting us. Your house looks pleasant. I'm glad you can provide for my daughter." - Mr. Cox says.

Isaac Cox is the patriarch of the Cox family, a stringent and conservative man. He is 5'7, 49 years old, with a lean build and a beer belly from all the "casual drinking".

"Oh, dear." - Mrs. Cox shakes her head. "Nice to see you, hun. I told you to call me Anita." - she adds, squeezing Dennis' cheek.

Dennis smiles at her; it is more than obvious where Lana got her personality, looks, and body from.

Anita Cox is a total GILF. She is only 48 years old, has brown hair, and is in great shape. Although a bit shorter than Lana, she more than makes up for it in the ass and tits department, with a voluptuous backside and heavy E-Cup breasts. She is wearing jeans and a tight green-and-red Christmas sweater with a low neckline that shows a tiny bit of cleavage.

Dennis can't help but feel a stir in his pants at the lovely lustful sight.

"Sir, I'll just get the food and your bags quickly, excuse me." - the ginger man says politely, moving to the trunk.

"Mom! Father!" - Lana shouts, running to her parents. Her mother meets her halfway, and the two busty women embrace, their shapely figures mashing together. Dennis adjusts his pants at the scene.

"I missed you so much, Lannie!" - Mrs. Cox says lovingly. And they break their embrace.

"Lanette, it's good to see you." - her father says with as much warmth as he can muster.

"Come on, dad. Do not be a grump. Give me a hug." - Lana says, hugging him. He does not seem receptive to the idea and gives her an awkward hug.

They chat for a few seconds, and Lana excuses herself to go inside.

"Did you see her clothes? Honey, you need to talk some sense into her." - Isaac says to his wife. Dennis overhears, as they must have forgotten he is there.

"I think she looks nice." - Anita says happily.

"Nice? More like a whore." - the prude man grunts.

"Oh, dear." - she shakes her head. "I'll find out why, so control yourself. Don't say anything." - she stares into his eyes.

"Che." - Isaac grumbles in agreement.

Dennis starts to go inside with food in his hands when he hears Jack calling.

"Howdy, Denny-boy!" - his bald, fat neighbor greets him. He and his wife Lilly make their way to the tall ginger neighbor and the Coxes.

"Hello Jack, hello Lilly." - Dennis greets.

"Hi, hi! And who might these be?" - Lilly asks with a great smile. She is easy-going and pretty, albeit slightly overweight.

"These are Lana's parents. Isaac and Anita Cox." - Dennis introduces.

"My! What a pleasure to meet such a young couple." - Jack says, taking Anita's hand and giving it a smooch. She giggles.

"Oh, I'm not young anymore. I'm a grandma." - Mrs. Cox clarifies. She looks too young to be a grandma, as she had Martha at only 18 years old.

"Only the most beautiful grandma I've ever seen." - Jack says flirtatiously. He is wearing loose sweatpants that showcase his bulge, a fact not missed by Anita's curious eyes.

Isaac clears his throat, uneasy with the situation.

"It's great to meet Lana's parents!" - Lilly says, hugging the conservative man. He flinches at the unexpected development, clearly uncomfortable.

"Don't worry, man!" - Jack pats his shoulder. "We are very friendly and all huggers around here."

"It's true, Mr. Cox." - Dennis agrees, the food starting to weigh on his arms.

"See! Be nice." - Anita pokes her husband, who grumbles. He is still stuck in Lilly's embrace.

"We normally even kiss!" - Lilly says, kissing the strict man on his cheek. Isaac pulls his face away, irked by her kiss.

"Gah! Enough." - Mr. Cox says, dislodging his hand.

Lilly and Jack laugh at him. Anita also giggles at her husband's uneasiness.

"It's all part of our culture. Perfectly normal." - Jack says as he takes Anita in his arms and gives her a big bear hug.

Anita gasps as she feels the big man's penis bulge bumping against her stomach. Jack then kisses her on the cheek.

"Do you like my thick cock?" - the obese man whispers in Mrs. Cox's ears. She holds her breath.

"What!" - Isaac grunts, outrageous at the scene.

"Just proving a point." - Jack says, letting Anita Cox go.

"Very friendly indeed..." - Mrs. Cox mutters, stimulated by the situation. You can faintly see her erect nipples marking her blouse. "See, dear. Nothing to worry about."

"Che..." - Mr. Cox grumbles. "Let's go inside, honey."

"Don't be grump, dear. Jack and Lilly, would you want to come for Christmas dinner?" - Anita asks.

Dennis bites his tongue. Lana's mother has a bad habit of inviting random people to family affairs; he hates it.

"That sounds lovely! We might take you up on it!" - Lilly says, beaming. She looks at Dennis expectantly.

"Erm... just come by in a couple hours." - Dennis says reluctantly.

The neighbors agree and say their goodbyes. The Coxes and Dennis go inside.

"Hey, babe. We invited Jack and Lilly for dinner." - Dennis says with a grin.

"We?" - Lana asks knowingly. He sighs, and she giggles. "Alright, hun."

Lana gives a tour of her house to her parents, her older sister, her brother-in-law, and her nephews. The whole time, Martha and Isaac take jabs at Lana's taste in décor.

~~~~~~

Sissy and her surprise

Lana opens the door and greets her youngest sister.

"Sissy! I missed you!" - Lana shouts excitedly. Of all the people in her family, Sissy is definitely the one she is closest with.

Sissy Cox is 5'5, 23 years old, has beautiful features topped with light brown hair, and has an air of innocence and shyness about her. While she inherited Martha's flat butt, she also got her mother's massive E-Cup boobs. This creates quite a dichotomy in her otherwise-thin frame. She is wearing white leggings and a form-fitting Christmas beige sweater.

"Lannie! I missed you too!" - Sissy shouts back with uncharacteristic enthusiasm. They embrace.

'Wow, Sissy seems so happy. That is so different from her usual gloomy self. I wonder what happened? Oh! Must be the boyfriend mom told me about.' - Lana reflects.

"How are you, sis?" - Lana asks, happy to see her well.

"Wonderful! So blessed." - Sissy replies. A genuine smile stamps her pretty face. She notices her plus-one behind her, "Sis, this is Chad, my boyfriend." - she announces proudly.

A man Lana knew all too well comes from behind her baby sister.

"Chad?!" - Lana blurts out.

Chad! THE Chad.

Her ex-boyfriend, Chad. Her first boyfriend, Chad.

Her first kiss, Chad. The penis she first touched, Chad.

To those who don't remember, they dated for over six months when they were both 24. The gym bro is now 27 years old and has short brown hair, a toned physique, and a handsome face with sexy stubble.

Lana's cooch immediately twitches, some of the unresolved sexual tension between them returning.

"Hello, Lannie. Nice to see you." - the jock smirks, something in his tone making the simple words sound dirty.

"Oh, you two know each other?" - Sissy asks, confused.

Lana never introduced Chad to her family; back then, she was too shy and scared of what her father might think.

"Erm... yes... we..." - Lana stammers, trying to think of an explanation.

"Went to college together." - Chad completes. Lana's eyes widen.

'Oh gosh... I don't want to lie to my sister... but... it's complicated. She's so happy to have a boyfriend! But I shouldn't hide it from her... it's not right. I will talk to Chad and then come clean to Sissy.' - she reflects.

"Oh! That's so cool! I didn't know." - Sissy squeals. "You should've told me, babe."

"I forgot." - the gym bro shrugs. "I guess she wasn't very memorable." - he says.

'Wasn't memorable?! How dare he! Sissy can't even imagine how much we did. I stroked his big prick until he came on me. Hah! Not very memorable.' - she thinks, slightly hurt.

"Hi, Sissy. Who is this now?" - Dennis asks, joining them.

"Hi, Denny! I missed you." - Sissy says, blushing. She has a not-so-secret crush on Dennis. "This is my new boyfriend, Chad." - she announces boastfully.

"Hey, dude. Nice to meet you. I think I saw you around campus." - Dennis says, shaking his hand.

"You too, Denny. And you are Lana's boyfriend?" - Chad asks with a grin.

"I'm Dennis, and I'm her fiancee." - the ginger nerd corrects the jock. He smiles. "Wait... Chad... like... Lana's Chad?" - he asks Lana, and she nods shyly. His jaw falls, stupefied with the revelation.

Dennis knows that they dated, but not the full extent of how far they had gotten sexually. Dennis always assumed his penis was the first and only one his fiancee has played with. Chad had broken up with her because she didn't want to do anything sexual with him, right?

"You betcha." - the jock smiles cockily.

"But... he..." - Dennis stammers, pointing between the two sisters.

"Lana's Chad?" - Sissy interrupts, confused.

"Don't worry about it, babe. Some inside joke during college." - Chad says, making a 'cut it out' signal to Dennis. "Now go ahead and give Denny a proper hug." - he orders.

Without questioning, Sissy obediently hugs Dennis, mashing her massive breasts against his thin body. His peepee stirs, making Sissy giggle and moan appreciatively. Dennis gulps, feeling every curve of his sister-in-law.

Lana's mouth opens. 'What is Sissy doing? When did she get so forward?' - she thinks, but her thoughts are interrupted by Chad leaning in her ear.

"I'm training her. She is turning out to be an obedient little slut." - the gym bro says. Lana gasps. "Maybe a bit like her sister?" - he says lecherously, groping her shapely ass.

"Stop it..." - Lana mutters weakly. She removes his hand, and he smirks at her.

"Well done, babe." - Chad says, playfully patting Sissy on the ass. She purrs and releases Dennis, who seems highly flustered. "I have to get our suitcases now, be right back."

"I'll join you!" - Sissy says, rubbing against her muscular boyfriend. They both go back out the door.

'What happened between Sissy and Dens? Did Chad distract me? Ugh... no... probably nothing.' - Lana thinks, a tiny seed of worry forming in the back of her mind.

"I didn't realize Chad would be here." - Dennis says dryly.

"Me neither. I had no idea he was dating my little sis. Dens, please do not tell her about me and Chad!" - Lana begs her fiancee.

"Uhhh... I won't. Wait... she doesn't know? Really?" - Dennis asks, incredulous.

"No clue! And Chad lied to her just now that we knew each other." - Lana says earnestly. "I want to talk with him, know his deal, and then come clean to her. Okay?"

"That sounds good. You're such a good big sister." - the ginger fiancee says, giving his lover a peck on the lips. "So this is Chad, huh..." - he mumbles, lost in thought.

Lana notices the ugly sentiment in Dennis' tone.

"No need to be jealous, hun. We dated a long time ago." - the busty brunette says reassuringly.

"Not that long... but I'm not... he is not who I expected. That's all." - Dennis says, gulping.

"What do you mean?" - she asks, unsure. Her fiancee sighs.

"I didn't think you liked jocks like that... I thought... he was a nerd all along. Like me." - he clarifies.

Dennis had never worried about Chad. Because of that, he always saw himself as the superior man. But now, being confronted with his rival in the flesh, his confidence took a stunning hit and faltered.

"Ah, hun... that was in the past." - Lana hugs him. "I was always the frumpy girl, ignored by guys. I was happy to have someone pay attention to me for once." - she explains.

Dennis had seen some old photos of Lana in High School. She had bangs obscuring her face and oversized clothes hiding her curves. Besides, she was overly introverted and kept a safe distance from most of her classmates.

"Besides, his personality is terrible! One of the reasons I broke up with him. I need to warn Sissy." - she continues.

"You broke up with him?" - the ginger fiancee blurts out, surprised.

"Yes, of course. Why?" - Lana asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Ah... I always assumed the sex..." - Dennis starts explaining.

Mrs. Cox shows up next to them, interrupting their conversation.

"Where have they gone? The kids are asking for Sissy." - the buxom matriarch asks.

"We're here, mom. Just got our stuff." - Sissy says, returning from her car. Chad is behind her, carrying a couple of bags.

"Erm... you two, come on in. Let me show you where you will be staying." - Lana says.

They come in, and she shows them the living room and the couch that doubles down into a king-sized bed.

"Thanks for letting me stay here, Lannie." - Sissy says. "You too, Denny." - she adds coquettishly. Chad pats his girlfriend on the bum, and she moans softly.

"You're welcome, Sissy." - Dennis replies, unaware of what happened.

"Not bad, Lannie. You're doing well for yourself." - Chad says a little patronizingly.

"Uh... thanks." - Lana replies, blushing at the compliment. Dennis frowns, displeased.

~~~

The Cox family talks in the living room, catching up on mundane things and the most recent family gossip.