Naive Teacher: A Cox Xmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will give you the star treatment tonight." - she winks, lowering her skirt.

"Fine, fine. I will try my best." - he agrees, looking forward to their "adult time".

"Yay!" - she jumps, flashing her red panties again, and they hug.

~~~~~

Xmas Dinner

Jack, their balding obese neighbor, arrives alone a few minutes before dinner.

"Sorry, Lilly can't make it. Evan, our son, is feeling unwell." - Jack informs the Cox family.

"Can't be helped. At least you're here." - Mrs. Cox says, touching his arm flirtatiously.

They start placing the dishes on the table, ready to serve dinner.

The hosting couple overhears Jack and Mrs. Cox blatantly flirting. Meanwhile, Mr. Cox, oblivious to his wife's misbehavior, discusses something with his older daughter.

"Your name is so sexy, Anita Cox." - Jack says, squeezing her ass above her new skirt.

"And you are so big and manly..." - Mrs. Cox says lustily, holding his arm.

"Do you 'need a cock'?" - he continues.

"I do, so badly..." - she purrs seductively.

"Mom, control yourself..." - Lana says, pulling her away from the fat neighbor.

"Pish-posh, honey. It's just harmless fun." - Mrs. Cox tells her daughter.

Dennis shakes his head.

"Better separate Jack and your mom during dinner, babe." - Dennis whispers to his fiancee.

"I have a plan. He'll sit next to Martha, and I will sit next to mom." - the busty hostess says.

As the poet once wrote, the best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry.

Having finished his conversation, Isaac sits at the head of the table. He clears his throat, calling everyone's attention.

"Caham! My two youngest daughters will sit by my side. It's been a long time since we've got together." - he says controllingly, thwarting Lana's plans. He notices her upset expression. "And I don't want to hear it." - he reprimands his daughter. "Also, the man of the house should sit at the foot of the table. Dennis, go ahead." - he orders.

Lana sits on her father's right and Sissy on his left, while Dennis takes his seat at the other end. Everyone else fills the vacant seats without waiting for further instructions.

"Pardon me." - Chad says to Lana, sitting next to her.

'Oh, no. What is he up to?' - she thinks worriedly. She notices that Jack is sitting next to Chad with her mother between the neighbor and Dennis.

Lana glances at her future-husband, and he shrugs, unable to do anything. The ginger man is stuck, as besides not wanting to go against her father, Martha has placed Gideon next to him for some man-to-man bonding.

'This is bad... I hope it doesn't become a disaster...' - she reflects, analyzing the table.

As if answering her questions, she hears her mother yelp.

"Is everything okay, dear?" - Isaac asks his wife.

"Ehm... yes. Jack just surprised me." - Anita replies, slightly flushed.

"Excellent. Please don't make a scene, dear." - Mr. Cox says. He stands. "Everyone, it's time to start. We will say grace, and then we can start. Martha, please lead us." - he commands.

"My pleasure, daddy." - the stuck-up older sister says.

After the brief prayer, the Cox family starts to eat and talk.

~~~

Dennis can't help but feel worried about Chad sitting next to Lana. However, his worries are short-lived, as he feels a hand touching his upper thigh and crotch. He turns to see Anita smiling at him lasciviously.

"Erm... do you mind?" - the ginger man asks awkwardly.

"Not at all." - she replies sultrily.

"I mean... take your hand away, please. Lana might notice." - Dennis says, uncomfortable.

"She won't mind." - Anita coos, squeezing his genitals. He groans.

"I do..." - he replies weakly, shifting on his chair and removing her hand.

"*Tsk*! You are no fun." - Mrs. Cox says, turning her attention to Jack.

Dennis might have left it there if it had been anyone else, but this was Anita Cox, his fiancee's mother. He couldn't do this to the love of his life. To distract himself, he tries to engage in a conversation with Gideon, who is already downing his wine.

To his astonishment, the more the dull man drinks (and him, too), the more they hit it off. They talk about work, life, and hobbies and bond about being outsiders in the family. Dinner passes by in a flash. By the end, Dennis feels tipsy but also happy to have found a hidden side to the otherwise boring man. He finally has a friend in the Cox family.

~~~

Meanwhile, at the other end, Isaac lectures his daughters.

"I'm glad you found someone, Lanette. Dennis is upstanding." - Mr. Cox says.

"Thanks, father." - Lana says.

"We all thought you were a lost cause." - he continues, unable to give a compliment without taking a jab. Lana's pretty face sulks.

"Yeah, you have been single for so long." - Martha adds snootily.

The busty teacher glances at Chad, her secret ex-boyfriend.

"I'm glad I found Chad, too." - Sissy says, not wanting to feel left out.

"That's right. He seems like an honorable man." - the patriarch states, pleased.

"Thanks, sir." - Chad says, putting his hand on Lana's bare thigh. She holds her breath.

"Speaking of upstanding... When are you having kids, Lanette?" - Martha asks.

"Martha! I have to get married first." - the buxom teacher says, feeling Chad's hand stroking her leg.

"And when is that?" - Mr. Cox asks, taking a sip of his wine.

"In less than a month, we started planning already." - Lana explains.

"I haven't received any invitations." - Martha says bitchily.

"You will, sis...." - Lana says as Chad's groping hand moves up her thigh.

"Do you need any help? I can hire someone if you are having trouble." - Martha says snobbishly.

"Martha, leave her alone..." - Sissy says weakly. Her older sister ignores her.

"No Martha, I... guh!" - Lana exclaims mid-sentence. Chad's hand had made contact with her pantie-covered cooch. 'Oh, goodness.. right now? Oh.... should I stop him? No... they will notice. It's better to pretend it's not happening. Maybe if I ignore him, he will stop on his own.' - she evaluates.

"Oh, the cat ate your tongue?" - Martha chuckles.

"Spill it, Lanette. What is wrong?" - Isaac demands.

"Nothing... I... ah..." - she shakily says as Chad starts rubbing her already-wet and horny pussy.

"Is Dennis having financial troubles?" - her father questions.

"No... he... just got promoted." - Lana says breathlessly.

"That's great to hear! I knew he could provide for you." - Isaac states, proud of himself.

'Oh, my... Chad is touching me... feels so good... he is good with his hands, I forgot that... ahh... no, don't moan. Control yourself; you can't let them know.... mmm... yesss... I'm getting so hot...' - she thinks, barely paying attention to her family's conversation.

"Being a teacher probably doesn't pay well." - Martha mocks her sister.

"Better than being a stay-at-home wife." - Sissy defends Lana.

"Humpf! Gideon knows I need some me time." - the stuck-up older sister says.

"All day? Pfff... you're just lazy." - the young sister says.

"Sissy! Manners." - their father complains.

Sissy rolls her eyes.

"I'm glad you get me, sis." - she smiles at Lana, who nods weakly. She is flushed beyond belief.

"Lanette, you should move back home." - Mr. Cox says. Lana groans.

It wasn't regarding what her father said but related to Chad's twat stroking.

"But daddy, it seems like Dennis is getting rich here." - Martha points out.

"That's true, but I don't want my grandchildren to grow up here. Doesn't seem like a proper environment. Everyone is too... friendly..." - Isaac says, nodding at Jack and Anita, who seems to be in a deep conversation. The prudish man shakes his head.

"Maybe... but... I like it here..." - Lana says between breaths. Her panties are sopping wet.

"You're making a mess on your chair..." - Chad whispers in her ear. She whimpers softly.

"We'll see. I'll have a conversation with Dennis." - Mr. Cox states.

The two sisters and their father continue to chat, but Lana is too enthralled in her own world to hear what they say.

"You're still a good obedient slut. I knew it." - Chad whispers.

"No..." - Lana says weakly. 'I am? Maybe I am...' - the thought crosses her mind.

"A slut just like your sister." - the jock says, guiding her hand to the bump on his pants.

"Ahh..." - she moans, rubbing her hand against it while he strokes her twat. 'Goodness... his bulge is massive... not like I ever saw it in person... but I can't forget the feeling of touching it... it was so thick and big... mmm... will I see it again?' - she thinks.

"Soon, I will get her virgin pussy." - Chad whispers cockily.

"How... are you with her?" - Lana asks, a bit jealous. Chad basically broke up with her since he wanted to have sex and she wasn't ready (in the end, she was the one who broke up, but only technically).

"I matured." - he says. Then he chuckles. "Also, Sissy loves to get fucked in the ass. She is a big buttslut." - he reveals, stroking her clit.

"Oooh...." - she groans softly. 'Sissy does? That does it... mmm... it's the reason Chad is still with her... maybe if I had given him my anus, we would still be together.... ahh... I can't waste time then. I need to practice for Dens...' - she considers.

"You should try anal sometime." - the jock states as he continuously plays with her pussy.

"Ah... what are you doing to my little sister?" - the busty fiance asks midst pleasure.

"Training her sexually. Soon she will be my complete slut. She'll fuck whoever I want." - he whispers.

"Others?" - she gasps, feeling her coochie throb at the idea.

"That's right. She will serve my big cock and do as I say." - Chad explains.

"Mmmm, that is hot..." - she mutters softly. 'Goodness... the idea of submitting myself to him... I mean... Sissy submitting herself to him. With her big tits, just serving his thick prick... my, my... gosh... what am I thinking...' - she scolds herself for the lewd thoughts.

"She loves spanking and some bondage. Have you tried?" - the jock asks, pushing his finger against her underwear, right on top of her secret hole and forcing it inside. The panties resist momentarily.

"No..." - she moans. The panties give in a little, and a bit of his panty-covered finger goes a third of the way in. A jolt runs through her body. She trembles, almost having a miniature orgasm.

"Maybe next time." - he says, pulling his finger out and sliding it under her panties. She whimpers.

"Chad... maybe you should stop..." - she says with the bit of resolve she has left.

"Like mother, like daughter." - he whispers in her ear.

"Mom?" - Lana asks, confused.

"Yeah, she loves it. Look." - he says, moving back a little, so she has a clear view.

Lana glances at her mother and sees that Jack has his hand underneath her skirt and seems to be openly fingering her. Anita's hand is stroking Jack's bulge. Thankfully to Mrs. Cox, everyone else seems distracted with their own things.

"Gosh... mom...." - she says, feeling a wave of arousal wash over her.

"She is a bitch in heat, just like you." - Chad states, fully sliding his finger underneath her panties and contacting her naked pussy.

"No..." - she pleads weakly. 'Lana, focus... make him stop, don't let him go any further!' - she shouts in her head.

"Do you want me to stop?" - the gym bro asks, teasing her pussy lips.

"Yes..." - she says softly.

"Ask me." - Chad demands.

"Please, stop..." - Lana asks, trying to control her desires.

"Doing what?" - he provokes.

"Ah..." - she moans, secretly loving this game. She inhales. "Chad, please stop rubbing my cooch."

"Okay, I will. Just for now." - the jock says, winking.

Relieved and incredibly aroused, Lana hears her mother's muffled moans. She looks just in time to see Anita tremble and shake on Jack's expert fingers. The fat neighbor removes his digits from under her skirt and sucks on them, appreciating the taste of her juices.

The dinner proceeds without further blatant shenanigans.

~~~~~

Dirty Dishes

After dinner, Lana and Sissy are putting away some leftovers in the kitchen.

"Sis, ignore dad and Martha. They're always so rude." - Sissy consoles her.

"It is alright. I am used to it." - Lana replies. "Are you happy with Chad?" - she asks, changing subjects.

"I am... can I tell you a secret?" - the youngest Cox asks shyly.

"Anything." - the busty fiancee says.

"Chad has a huge cock. I love it." - Sissy says naughtily.

"I remember..." - Lana mutters with dreamy eyes.

"You do?" - the younger sister asks suspiciously.

"Well... I mean... there was a rumor in college." - the older sister clarifies.

"Ah, I see... he must have been very popular." - Sissy says, proud of her man.

"He was..." - Lana agrees, remembering that Chad was the king of college.

"Does Denny have a big dick?" - Sissy asks bluntly.

"Ehm... not really." - the beautiful teacher admits.

"Ah, that's too bad, sis. Now, I can't even imagine not having a big cock available. I need it inside me. I crave it." - Sissy says.

"Me too..." - Lana agrees, and Sissy looks shocked. "I mean... I can only imagine..." - she corrects herself.

"Shame you can't have it." - Sissy laments.

"Yes..." - the busty fiancee mutters, thinking back to all the shenanigans she's been up to.

"Maybe Denny will let you fool around. Some men are into those things." - Sissy says.

"Ah... I think he is." - Lana reveals.

"How do you know?" - the younger sister asks, surprised.

"Well, it happened during his work party..." - the older sister says.

Lana tells her sister about the 'Horn Test', excluding some of the most explicit details.

"Goodness, sis! He must be totally into it! Lucky you!" - Sissy comments.

"You think?" - the busty teacher asks.

"Most def. I love Chad, but I would love to be able to play around with other cocks." - the younger sister says. She leans over and whispers. "Did you see Jack? He seems massive."

"He is." - Lana says earnestly.

"Have you seen it?" - Sissy asks, amazed.

"I have... it is so thick. But his father is even bigger!" - the young fiancee discloses.

"His... father?" - the busty young sister inhales.

"Uh-hum! So..." - Lana proceeds to tell her baby sister about the photos.

"You have to show them someday, please." - Sissy begs.

"I promise." - she agrees.

"Maybe I can come and stay over some time." - the young Cox proposes.

"We would love that." - Lana says lovingly.

"That's a deal then. Let's make that happen!" - Sissy says excitedly.

The two busty Coxes finish putting away all the leftovers. They return to the living room with the rest of their family. Lana notices that her mother is absent.

Lana asks Dennis to help her with the dirty dishes.

"Sorry, babe... I... *hic*... 'm having a good time with Gideon." - Dennis says, clearly having had too much to drink.

"Dennis is the best!" - Gideon shouts enthusiastically.

Both Martha and Lana roll their eyes at their drunk partners.

"I'll take care of the rest. Sissy, can you entertain the kids for a bit?" - Martha says, and Sissy agrees.

"Thanks, sis. I'll put some stuff away upstairs then." - Lana says. Chad smirks at her. 'Hmm... he is up to something... I wonder what...' - she thinks suspiciously.

The busty fiance grabs the spare tablecloths and goes upstairs.

~~~

As Lana passes by the guest room, where her parents are going to sleep, she hears some moans from inside. She notices that the door is slightly ajar.

'What is going on...' - she thinks, pushing the door open.

"Mom?" - Lana exclaims in shock.

Her busty mother is bent over the guest bed, and her skirt is hiked up to her waist. Behind her, a naked Jack is thrusting away, his big belly propped on her ample ass.

"Oh, sorry, dear. Jack is just showing me the Winston hospitality." - Anita says, controlling her moans. Jack grunts happily behind her.

Lana watches hypnotized as Jack's thick cock slides in and out of her mother's hungry pussy.

"Everyone is downstairs!" - Lana complains feebly, feeling wet again. 'This is so hot... never seen anyone have sex before...'

"So? After 30 years of marriage, I need to blow some steam." - Anita says as the bald, fat neighbor pounds away on her twat. "Jack here has a big cock..."

"I know... but..." - Lana mutters. Her hand absentmindedly moves and touches her own cooch. 'Hmm... mom looks so dirty getting screwed by Jack's thick sausage...'

"Women have needs, too. My cunt couldn't take it anymore." - Mrs. Cox says, her massive tits swaying with each powerful thrust from the overweight neighbor.

'We do... maybe I need to try it, this is so hot...' - she thinks, fascinated by the lewd act in front of her. Lana starts to rub her cooch as her fat-dicked neighbor pokes away at her mother's pussy.

"But Dad..." - Lana says in a low tone. 'Is she cheating on dad? I need to know if this is cheating.' - she thinks as she continuously rubs her needy coochie.

"With his tiny prick? Hah! Your father... hasn't fucked me... since we had Sissy..." - Anita reveals between moans. Jack's grunts intensify as he picks up the pace of his thrusts.

"Really?" - the busty fiancee exclaims. 'Is she saying a small peepee doesn't count? That might be true.... mmmm... and since dad has been neglecting her... she can't help it, right? Does that mean that whenever Dens doesn't take care of me... I can fool around? Seems reasonable. Look how happy mom is.' - she chews over, massaging her snatch.

"Yup... it's good for you. Especially with a thick cock like this." - Mrs. Cox says.

"Oh, gosh..." - Lana moans, appreciating Jack's rod.

"It's what keeps the Cox family together." - Anita adds.

'That makes sense... sometimes doing something naughty might be sensible to stay together...' - Lana tells herself, rubbing her twat.

"Enough talking..." - Jack grunts, pulling her head back and kissing her using his tongue.

Lana rubs her coochie even harder, enthralled by the fat dick penetrating her mother's cunt and their sloppy kissing.

'I can't pretend anymore... I'm masturbating while seeing my mother having sex with my neighbor... this is so dirty... so naughty... mmm.... gosh... it's so hot... I need it... ah... mmm...' - she diddles herself.

"I'm going to cum, slut." - Jack groans.

"Do it all over my face." - Anita pleads.

Jack pulls his cock out her hole with a lewd wet sound. Mrs. Cox turns around and kneels in front of the burly man, who starts violently jerking his meat.

"Oh, fuck..." - Lana mutters at the obscene situation, her climax fast approaching.

"Give it to me, Jack. Cover me with your nasty spunk. Paint my face with your baby-making seed. Do it... give me all your cum..." - Mrs. Cox begs, talking dirty to the neighbor.

"Guuuhhh...." - Jack grunts, not able to resist. His fat prick starts to throb and spurt jets of white semen all over Anita's face.

'Gosh... mom is being painted by Jack's sperm... this is so hot... fuck.... so wrong... mmm... ahh... I'm going to... gosh... I can't... ahh....' - she moans out loud.

Lana can't take anymore. A colossal orgasm wave washes over her, making her convulse and fall to her knees. Everything goes fuzzy after that.

The next thing she remembers is her mother giving Jack a kiss.

"That was great, Jack. Thanks for coming over." - Anita says, her face already clean from sperm.

"Thanks for having me. Can't wait to see you again." - the obese balding neighbor says.

"Me neither. I'll miss him." - Mrs. Cox says, grabbing his bulge over his slacks.

Jack leaves, and Anita helps her daughter stand up.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" - Anita asks compassionately.