All Comments on 'Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 04'

by potatoHead42

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
vikster89vikster89over 2 years ago

The next chapter can't come soon enough! Great slow burn. Would love to see more innocent kissing and eventually make-out with the students bur that's for future chapters I guess as she slowly starts to enjoy doing slutty things in class. Can't wait for the next installment!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good work Ph. I hope you are recovered and well. The stories are really done well. You editing has only left very insignificant happenings, so continue on if you can. You are doing well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hopefully chapter 5 is soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is shaping up to be another cuckold husband s*** wife story. Husband seems oblivious to everything and gets excited over the prospect of his wife being involved with other men I guess. Of course he has a small dick and she's fascinated by the neighbors bulge in his pants. It's only a matter of time before she screwing the neighbor and forgetting all about her husband. At least when he does finally get around to screwing her she'll be all broken in for him

Captain_StrangeCaptain_Strangeover 2 years ago

Loving the story so far, looking forward to the next chapter!

potatoHead42potatoHead42over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone, writing ch 5 and will include lots of kissing.

It’s a fair point about the husband anon. My goal is this to the a cheating story too, however the husband will also participate and be corrupted by his co-workers and ladies at the village. We just haven’t seen too much of his pov yet.

Ch5 should have some of that ;)

HypnoGXHypnoGXover 2 years ago

Amazing story, I liked it a lot, I see the teacher killing herself having sex with general and when you do it with the husband, it will be all broken hahaha. I hope she gets used to being patted on the ass and slapped soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More humiliation for the teacher without her husband knowing would add more excitement. Him knowing about everything seems less ideal and not fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

how's the progress coming along? almost done the upcoming chapter?

vikster89vikster89over 2 years ago

Reading back, I think I agree with the previous commenter that the husband is better off being dumb/naive and unaware than a willing cuckold. Cheating becomes more risqué and taboo as a result.

Can't wait to read for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes I agree with the previous commenter. This would make the Story a lot hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
shaving/tat's

how about a some shaving? slick is in' how about getting lost in bad part of town...ink shop saves the day..

GSaintGSaintalmost 2 years ago

Very good chapter!

I like her inner monologues. She starts calling her tits slutty and a "pecker" penis and even dick :-)

This is a hot and fun story and I can't wait to read part 5.

Thank you so much for your contributions!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpotatoHead42@potatoHead42
Update: 04/24/24 * Good progress on Ch 14b of Naive Teacher * Will break it down into b and c, so I can get them out in a timely manner :) ~~~ * General Notes: Planning to go back to Ch1 and rewrite some dialogs and things like that. My style of writing changed a bit and I ...