Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They resume their making out, their tongues invading each other's mouths.

Lana holds the stocky boy's chubby hand and guides it towards her heaving breast.

He starts to squeeze and massage her left tit, not breaking the kiss.

"Wow!" "He is going at it!" Fucking slut!" - the boys comment.

The teacher feels her coochie throb as they call her names.

"I might be wrong about you two..." - ponders the leader. "But this also seems like an elaborated farce... maybe if it was under her blouse, I might believe it." - the leader pushes them further.

Lana groans, knowing that she was going to do what the boy was suggesting.

She breaks the kiss and Greg removes his hand.

'Sorry Dens...' - she thinks as she moves her hands towards her collar.

The teacher starts to slowly unbutton her blouse. All the students in the room hold their breaths.

The wife-to-be continues opening her blouse until the very top of her white cotton bra is visible.

"Go ahead, Greg." - Lana says, blushing furiously. Her chest is panting expectantly.

The obese student doesn't waste time and clumsily gropes her bra-encased boob.

"Nice!" "What a slutty teacher!" "Sexy tits!" - the boys comment.

Greg continues to molest Lana's breast, as a small moan escapes her mouth. She was getting into it.

"Bravo, Greg. You convinced me." - the leader announces with a clap.

The teacher steps away from her fat protégé. She is extremely flushed and breathing heavily.

"I hope... that means.... you will not... make fun of him... from now on." - the busty educator says.

"Don't worry, Miss Cox. Your boyfriend is safe for now." - the leader smirks.

"Yeah, Greg is one of us!" - one of the boys says.

"One of us" "one of us" "one of us" -- they chant.

All this sudden acceptance and the horniness, due to the groping, was overwhelming for poor Greg. He couldn't resist anymore.

"Miss Lana jerked me off and made me come yesterday!" - the chunky teen blurts out.

Lana gasps. The leader lets out a loud whistle.

"Did you now, Miss Cox? Or is he lying to us?" - the leader asks with a squint.

Her eyes shoot daggers at Greg. The fat boy cowers and mouths an 'I'm sorry'.

"What the heck... argh... fine. I did it. I admit it. I played with his peepee until he ejaculated." - she admits bashfully.

"Woah!" "Nice" "What a whore" "Slut" -- the boys comment.

Once again, her cooch twitches at the name-calling.

"She called his dick a 'peepee'. Must be baby-sized." - the leader snickers.

Soon, the other boys are laughing too.

"Quiet! You four have smaller peepees than him. I know because I saw those tiny things you dare call penises." - she spits at them angrily.

They all stop laughing. She hit them exactly where it hurt the most.

"Now, leave my 'school boyfriend' alone. Or else, this information will not stay in this room. Deal?" - she asks impatiently.

They all nod vehemently.

"Deal!" - the leader states, sweating. "Greg, we cool?"

The obese student gives him a thumbs up.

"Good. Do not mess with me." - Lana warns, giving them a quick nod and walking away.

'Phew, I did it. Greg will be respected by them now. Way to go Lana!' - she cheers in her head.

"Miss Lana, where are you going?" - Greg asks, running behind her.

"I have to get to class. Have a good day, Greg." - she says, giving him a peck on the cheek.

"See you later, Miss Lana!" - the fat boy says, holding his chubby face with a dumb smile.

The future-wife leaves class 2-C and enters the adjacent door, her own classroom.

'Did I just agree to pretend to be Greg's girlfriend while in school? No, no... that was for that moment only. Probably won't come up again. You helped him and it's all that matters. The little white lie was a small price to pay.'- she reflects.

The teacher was feeling even more worked up than earlier if that can be believed.

~~~~~~~

Morning -- Bio

Lana arrives a few minutes early for class.

Evie, Jim and Andrew are already there. They exchange a quick greeting, and she sits at her desk, waiting for her other students.

Soon the TTT trio arrives, and they simply say hi before going to their seats.

The door opens and Chloe comes in.

Andrew gasps and the TTT trio cheers.

Chloe is wearing a loose pink top with a vast amount of cleavage, and no bra, as is evident by the frantic bouncing of her large, perky, teen tits.

As for bottoms, the blonde is wearing an obscenely short skirt that only goes a palm further than the bottom of her tight ass, leaving her toned legs bare, except for the white high-socks she has on.

"Chloe, what is this?" - Andrew asks, aghast.

"Hi, babe. What do you mean?" - the class-rep asks, feigning obliviousness.

"Why are you dressed like that, Chlo?" - the Winston-Phillips boy asks indignantly.

"Like what, Drew?" - the blonde smiles at him.

"Like a trollop!" - Andrew answers.

"How dare you call me that!" - Chloe replies angrily.

"I think she looks good!" - Wyatt shouts.

"Smoking hot!" - BJ agrees.

"Thanks, boys." - she winks at them. "See, Drew, these real men appreciate me." - she provokes.

"I appreciate you, Chlo. Just questioning why your sudden change of attire?" - Andrew asks his girlfriend.

"I agree with you, Drew. She looks like a bimbo!" - Lukas chimes from his seat.

"Shut up, pencil dick! Nobody asked you!" - the blonde says, giving him the middle finger.

"Just agreeing with your boyfriend, you look like a whore!" - the Hunter boy mocks her.

"You are just jealous 'cause he gets my tight ass!" - Chloe teases as she turns around.

The blonde bends over and lifts her flowy skirt, exposing her pink thong panties that barely cover her taut teen butt.

"Chlo!" - Andrew cries, dismayed.

Lana and the other students gasp in surprise. The teacher also senses her cooch throb by the raunchy scene in front of her.

"You wish! Nobody wants that skinny ugly butt." - Lukas spits back.

"Everyone, quiet! I know class has not started, but please have some decency." - Lana says sternly.

"Sorry, Miss Lana!" - a few of them shout out.

"Now, Chloe, please answer Andrew. What is the meaning of your improper outfit?" - the teacher inquires.

"Principal Bill, your uncle..." - she emphasizes to Andrew. "Asked me to liven up my outfits and make them more daring. He said it's for Drew's benefit." - the cheeky blonde explains.

"How is that for my benefit?" - her boyfriend asks, offended.

"Well, if Bill said it, I guess it is reasonable. Chloe, please sit down so we can start class." - Lana orders.

'Oh, so maybe wearing more revealing clothes helps couples get closer to each other. Would that help me and Dens? Hmm, I should ask Bill.' - the teacher decides.

Chloe sits and turns toward Andrew.

"Sorry babe, for pretending to be mad, I was just teasing you." - she tells him.

"Ah! Oh, you got me!" - he laughs and gives her a peck on the lips.

"But your uncle did ask me to wear outfits like this, is that okay?" - the blonde asks bashfully.

Andrew is quiet for what seems like a long time. Almost as if a battle is taking place in his head.

"I guess it's acceptable." - Andrew says reluctantly.

"Thanks babe, you are the best boyfriend!" - the cheery class-rep states.

The bell rings, signaling the start of class.

~~~

Lana stands and moves to the front of the room.

"Good morning, everyone!" - she says with a big smile.

"Morning, Miss Lana!" - they say in unison.

"Today we..." - the teacher starts to say but is interrupted by static noises.

A booming voice comes out from the classroom speakers.

"Happy Friday students, this is Principal William Winston-Phillips." - the voice says.

Lana is caught by surprise, but she motions everyone to pay attention to what the principal is saying.

"Sorry to barge in, I came to announce a School Assembly on Monday morning. Participation is mandatory. Your teachers will be there to ensure nobody is missing." - he says.

All the students groan, they all dreaded the boring assemblies.

"I could hear your groans from here. Haha. Do not fret, we will be discussing the 'Winston-Fest' and the 'School Festival' that will happen in the upcoming weeks." - he continues.

The students start to chatter excitedly among themselves.

"That is all. Have a good weekend and see you all Monday. Bill, out!" - he says with a chuckle, ending the transmission with a loud static.

Everyone's mood seems to have been elevated by the news of the 'Winston-Fest'.

'Oh, I remember the Hunters mentioning it. I wonder what it is. I'll ask Mary at some point.' - the teacher thinks.

"Okay everyone. Before we start, I want to talk to y'all about a couple things." - the busty teacher clarifies.

"What is wrong, Miss Lana?" - Evie asks curiously.

"Well, I need to apologize for my behavior during the Medical Checkups. I got carried away and y'all had to save me. Thanks for that." - she says. "And please, forgive me."

"There is nothing to forgive, Miss Lana!" - Jim says.

"We got you, teach!" - Lukas says.

"We always have your back." - Wyatt adds.

All the others agree.

"Thank you so much, you are the best students a teacher could ask for." - she says teary-eyed.

The gullible teacher takes a deep breath.

"I would also like to apologize to Jim, BJ, Wyatt and Lukas for my outburst during detention. Please try to behave next time, I am still new to this." - she says honestly.

"What happened?" - Evie asks Wyatt.

"Miss Lana made Jim come with her big fat tits." - Wyatt says crassly.

Evie lets out a frustrated moan while Chloe and Andrew gasp.

"And we missed that? Damn." - the little raven-haired pervert says.

"It is not like that..." - Lana starts to say, visibly embarrassed.

"What did you do, Miss Cox? Please explain properly." - Andrew orders seriously.

"Ahm... you see... his peen... it is difficult to explain... BJ was asking for me to use my breasts... over and over... and then Jim... I put his weenie between them as they were being troublemakers for the whole hour... and... he ended up ejaculating..." - the teacher tries to explain, flustered.

"What did you put between your breasts, teach?" - Lukas asks with a smirk.

"Eh... his peepee..." - the teacher says embarrassed.

"No, that is not what we call it. Use the 'c' word to describe." - Lukas bids.

"And use slang for your boobs too!" - BJ chimes in, he was unusually quiet until now.

Lana could feel her burning pussy twitching at their orders, aching for some attention.

"I... erm... wrapped my tits around his cock. There, happy?!?" - she blurts, beet red.

"Extremely." - Andrew comments. "It makes more sense to use more commonplace words from now on to explain things. Everyone agrees?" - he asks the class.

"Yeah!" "Sure" "Yup!" - they all concur.

The teacher was a bit shocked, conflicting thoughts echoing in her head.

'Oh, gosh... they want me to say lewd words to them... what should I do? I can't... wait, everyone has been improving their grades. This will do the same! But it's not proper... who is to say it's not? Bill would encourage it. Yes! Well, if it helps them, I'll do it.' - she considers.

"Only to help y'all understand things better." - the naive fiancee says halfheartedly.

They all cheer their teacher's decision. She feels her ego swelling with pride.

"Can we discuss the beach tomorrow, Miss Lana?" - Jim asks, trying to change the subject away from his titty fuck.

"Sure thing. We will do some practical exercises tomorrow and observe each other's bodies in a more appropriate environment." - the teacher explains.

"Can't wait to see some hot bods!" - Evie says sultrily.

"And some hot dicks!" - Chloe jokes.

Andrew makes a displeased sound next to her.

"Hah! Nobody will want to show their dick to such an ugly cow!" - Lukas provokes.

"Shut your trap! Nobody asked you, pencil pecker!" - the class-rep says back.

"You wish you had my big cock, whore!" - the TTT leader retorts.

Chloe stands, turns toward him and lifts her skirt, exposing the front of her pink thong.

"You can't have this! Keep dreaming, limp prick!" - the blonde counters naughtily.

Andrew is aghast, slack-jawed by his girlfriend's actions.

Lana's cooch pulsates lewdly, her teacher duties forgotten, and her eyes glued to the scene.

"Who'd want that stinky shaved snatch anyway. Ew!" - the Hunter boy mocks.

"Plenty of people! Your baby penis will never get close to my pussy!" - Chloe ridicules him with a devilish smile.

The blonde athlete pulls her panties up, wedging it between her pussy lips and accentuating her mounds obscenely.

Chloe thrusts her hips forward, emphasizing her lewd gesture to her classmates.

"Woah!" - BJ exclaims.

"Hot..." - Evie comments, licking her lips.

Wyatt hi-fives BJ at the sight of the class-rep's almost bare cunt. Jim adjusts his pants, trying to hide his raging boner.

The fit blonde student doesn't move, staying frozen in position, waiting for Lukas to reply. The boy is wide-eyed and flushed, for once, completely at a loss for words.

"Chlo! S-stop t-this now." - Andrew requests with a shaky voice, trying to control his girlfriend.

"Oh, I..." - Chloe realizes, almost as if waking up from a daze. "Sorry, Drew, I got carried away." - she says, sitting back on her seat.

"We can talk later." - he says dismissively. "Miss Lana, can we continue class?"

Lana shakes the impure thoughts from her head, trying to regain her composure.

"Ah, yes. Where was I...." - the teacher says lost in thoughts. "Right, the beach. Any questions before we move on?"

"Miss Cox, pardon the interruption." - Andrew says formally.

"No problem. What is your question, Andrew?" - Lana asks.

"We, as a class, got you a new bikini for tomorrow." - he says, handing her a wrapped present box.

"I picked it for you!" - Chloe says cheerily.

"Oh... thanks... is it... appropriate?" - the naive teacher asks, unsure.

"According to BJ, it's similar to the navy-blue two-piece you wore to the town pool." - Evie explains.

"You are sure, BJ? My fiancee would not like it if I wore something too daring. He explicitly asked me to avoid it." - our gullible protagonist explains.

"It is. Looked the same to me." - Benjamin says with a moody expression.

"Okay, thanks everyone for the wonderful gift." - Lana smiles lovingly at her pupils.

"You are welcome, Miss Cox. Just please do not open it until you put it on, at the beach." - Andrew requests.

"Of course, I am sure it is lovely." - the teacher smiles. "Any more questions or comments?"

Nobody says anything.

"Great! Don't forget to bring flip-flops, towels and sunscreen!" - the busty educator says excitedly.

Lana starts her normal lecture, discussing some more Biology concepts. The class is mostly uneventful, and they covered General Anatomy and Sex Organs from other species.

Overall, pretty boring.

~~~

"Today was great! According to the principal, your grades improved so much in such a short period of time." - she says joyfully. "So, I will dismiss everyone ten minutes early as a reward!" - Lana announces.

The students all cheer. Jim puts his hands up.

"Can you remind us of what we're going over next week?" - the ginger boy asks.

"Sure, Jim. Next week we will cover Female Sex Organs, possibly using the new textbook supplement and then hopefully start the lesson of Sex Hormones on Friday." - she explains.

"Are we trying on condoms?" - Evie asks cheekily.

"Erm... well... I have not fully planned yet, but that was the request." - the teacher says embarrassed.

"Aw yeah!" - BJ cheers.

Everyone laughs at his enthusiasm.

"BJ, please stay behind so we can talk, everyone else is dismissed." - Lana says.

"Oooooooooooh." - the others say in a mocking tone.

The teacher chuckles but pays no mind to the teasing.

Chloe is one of the first to stand up. The blonde goes around her desk, and then suddenly bends over at the hips to get something she forgot on her seat.

"Nice tits!" - Wyatt shouts.

You see, as she bent over, her firm teen c-cups spilled out of her loose-fitting top, giving everyone in class a prime view of her perky boobs, dark red areolas and pointy nipples.

"Chlo! What in the heck!" - Andrew shouts, losing his composure.

The class-rep calmly looks down and pretends to take a few seconds to notice.

"Oops." - she says. Then she stands back up and adjusts her top back in place.

Lana feels her nipples harden and her cooch roar at the indecent exposure scene.

The blonde quickly leaves with Andrew on her tail, complaining about her recent behavior. Their discussion continues all the way to the cafeteria.

Jim and Evie follow the couple, giving their teacher a quick peck on the lips before leaving.

"See you tomorrow, Miss Lana!" - Jim says cheerily.

"Can't wait!" - agrees Evie with a wink.

Benjamin approaches her, with Lukas and Wyatt right behind him.

"We can talk, but they stay." - the southeast Asian boy says, pointing to his friends.

"Fine. Tsk, tsk. You boys are just trouble." - she shakes her head, amused.

"What do you want with my boy, teach? You hurt him real bad." - Lukas says, and BJ makes a sad face.

"I ... did? I just wanted to apologize." - she asks, wide-eyed.

"Yes, Miss Lana. BJ loves you and you broke his heart." - Wyatt says.

"When you gave Jim the titjob in front of him." - Lukas adds.

"You knew that's all I ever wanted." - BJ complains. "A titty fuck from the woman I love. Seeing Jim do that in front of me... just... argh..." - the tanned boy says.

Lana could see he was sad, although the tent on his pants told her otherwise.

"I am sorry boys. Sorry, Benjamin. I did not mean to hurt you in any way. You are my precious students and all of you matter the most to me." - she says frankly. "The only thing I ask is for y'all to behave."

They nod attentively.

"This relationship we have is a two-way street." - she continues. "If you want me to be open-minded, easy-going and helping wherever I can, the minimum I expect in return is that you respect me as your teacher and mentor." - she finishes.

"Sorry, teach. I know BJ got out of line." - Lukas says and BJ gives him a murderous look. "Okay, fine. We all misbehaved, apologies." - he says exasperated.

"Yeah, Miss Lana. We always prank our teachers and try to drive them crazy, but you are different. We are family." - Wyatt says fondly.

"That is right, Wyatt. Thanks, Lukas, for admitting your fault. Your mamma will be proud." - the busty teacher says.

Lukas gives her an earnest smile.

"Miss Lana, I cannot say that my feelings for you'll ever change, but I promise to try to control myself." - BJ says honestly. "Can I at least express them every now and then?"

"Sure, that sounds reasonable." - she says, shrugging. "Thanks BJ."

"Okay, then. Let me give you a big hug." - the tanned boy says cheekily.

The teacher opens her arms and BJ embraces her, resting his head on the top of her ample bosom. Lana doesn't mind, the contact with her breasts felt good.

"You know, Miss. You really hurt me." - the Asian boy says into her chest.

"Sorry, BJ. I never want to see any of you sad." - the gullible teacher replies.

Benjamin's hands start to grope her tits above her shirt.

'Oh, my... he is so handsy... but feels nice...' - she reflects, her desires taking over.

"It's okay... but you could make it up to me..." - he whispers hornily.

Lukas and Wyatt were quiet, just watching the scene, cautious to not disrupt it.

"What can I do? Mmm..." - she asks, her breath quickening and hotness spreading from her cooch.

"Let us three come on your tits tomorrow, it will help me get post-nut clarity." - he says nonchalantly, squeezing her left hard nipple.

123456...9