Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 12a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will stop by this morning to kiss you!" - the neighbor says. "Evan, wave goodbye to Miss Lana!" - she adds, and the boy waves happily.

"Aww... Okay, see you then!" - the curvy fiancee says, waving back to the kid.

Our heroine continues to the massage clinic adjacent to the town center.

'Goodness... I wonder what people will say... that poster is a little bit out there. Especially if everyone sees it. The students were one thing... but EVERYONE? Gosh...' - she chews over.

As she passes by an old man, he waves at her.

"Hello, Miss Cox!" - he greets her with a broad, crooked smile.

"H-hi!" - she says, caught unaware. She has never seen him before.

"You have a beautiful flower." - he praises her and scratches his scrotal region. "Have a good day!" - he says and continues walking.

"T-thank you? You too!" - she says, confused as to what he meant.

'That was weird...' - she thinks as she keeps walking.

A white car passes by.

"Hey, Lana!" - a younger male shouts. She waves.

After a few seconds, another one passes.

"You look gorgeous, Cox!" - a middle-aged man says from a blue sedan. She waves.

'What is going on?' - she wonders, befuddled.

This time, a young couple walks by.

"Looking beautiful today, Lana." - the woman compliments her. "Right, dear?"

"Indeed. But, a bit too much clothing for my liking." - the man says.

"Oh, you!" - the woman slaps him playfully. "He's just a perv, don't mind him."

"Erm... t-thanks?" - Lana says, not knowing why everyone is talking to her suddenly. The couple continues on their way.

A truck is coming her way. It slows down as it gets closer.

"Stunning again, Lana. Your body is dynamite!" - the gross driver yells. She looks at him.

"Ah... thanks." - she replies shyly, flushing.

"Looking forward to more!" - he adds before accelerating away.

"Gosh... what is going on?" - the teacher asks no one in particular.

An old woman that is strolling by stops next to her.

"He's talking about your vagina." - the old woman says nonchalantly.

"M-my w-what?" - Lana asks, turning bright red.

"Your vagina, dear. It was on display on TV yesterday." - the lady explains.

"Ahh... did you see it?" - the young fiancee asks worriedly.

"Of course. Everyone did." - the old lady says. Lana gasps. "Good grief. These young'ns." - she shakes her head and continues her stroll.

'I forgot about that! That's why everyone is talking to me. They know my name and what my cooch looks like. Oh, no... combined with the poster... gosh. Way to get known in town, Lana. Oh, well... nothing I can do now. Just have to grin and bear.' - she reflects.

Extremely embarrassed, she arrives at the town center. It's still early Saturday morning, so only a few people are around.

As she roams around, searching for the massage place, she notices her poster in several areas.

"Nice! I didn't know you were such a slut, Miss C." - someone says behind her.

Lana turns to see Kyle, Derek's friend, whom she met at the beach's men's room. She looks him up and down. He seems oddly familiar, but she can't quite put her finger on it.

"Do not say such things, young man." - she chastises him.

"Pff... we're almost the same age." - he replies. "Besides, you love being called that."

"I... d-do not." - she stammers unconvincingly. He steps toward her and squeezes her ass. She gasps but doesn't react, alerting some passersby.

"As you say, Miss C. See ya later." - he says and gives her a peck on the lips.

She is at a loss for words and doesn't move until he is out of sight. From an educated onlooker's perspective, she enjoyed it.

'Gosh... these guys are so bold in this town...' - she thinks, starting to feel hot.

As she walks, a few more people say hi and even compliment her interview. She blushes and thanks every one of them.

Lana finally sees the small 3-floor building where the masseuse is. There are a couple middle-aged men in front, admiring a poster of her.

"Wow, she's so hot..." - one of them says. The person has gray hair.

"I would kill to squeeze those boobies." - the other comments. The man's hair is black. "Let's go see her today." - he says, pointing at a spot on the poster that says "Launch event at the Town Square, this Sunday, 2pm!".

"I wouldn't miss it." - the first agrees. "We can buy Lana's making-of!" - he says, referencing the spot that says "To see it all, purchase the making-of! Available starting next Monday at the AV Club.".

The poster they admire has our busty teacher dressed up as Misty from P***emon. She is facing away from the camera, and her backside is fully nude except for red suspender straps and denim shorts. Her plentiful sideboobs are erotically visible. In the bottom corner is a small picture of her front, with her breasts only covered by the suspenders. Even though the image is tiny, you can see that her pink areolas contrast with her skin and the fabric strap.

Seeing it and knowing that they are all over town makes Lana blush.

'Goodness... this is so... no, Lana. There is no need to regret your decision or worry about it now. You did this to help your students. It's your duty as their mentor to give it your all.' - she tells herself. 'Okay, let's quickly get inside and ignore these guys.'

The men are standing in her way, so she has to ask them to move to get into the building.

"Erm... excuse me, gentlemen." - Lana says shyly. She is flushed.

They turn, and their jaws fall agape.

"It's you!" - the gray-haired man says.

"We were just talking about your poster!" - the man with black hair explains.

"And the event." - the first one adds.

"Oh... that is nice." - Lana says, pretending to not have heard them. They exchange looks as if waiting for her to say something. "I need to go in." - she says, pointing at the door.

"Oh, of course!" - the graying man says, stepping aside. The black-haired man hesitates.

"Can we have a selfie? Not sure we'll make it." - he says. His friend looks at him confused, but he gives him a piercing stare.

"Yeah, we might be busy." - the gray-haired man says, catching up. "Please?"

"Uhh... okay, but quickly." - she says, looking at her watch. She still has ten minutes. "I cannot be late for my appointment."

"As quick as a wink!" - the black-haired man says. "Or better yet, a kiss!" - both chuckle.

Lana stands next to the poster, with a man on each side. The black-haired man quickly takes a selfie. Instead of moving away, the busty teacher waits until he checks it. She already expects him to request a second one.

'They always do.' - she reflects, getting used to the pervy requests of the townsfolk.

"Can we have one where you kiss each of us?" - the black-haired man asks.

She sighs with resignation and nods her head reluctantly. She kisses each of them on the cheek while the black-haired man takes a photo.

"Can I have a smooch on the lips? It's been years since I kissed a beautiful woman." - the gray-haired man says with sadness in his eyes. His friend suppresses a chuckle.

'Aw, poor man. His wife must have died.' - she thinks, analyzing his age.

"I guess so..." - Lana agrees.

She gives him a peck on the lips while his friend takes the photo.

"I have an idea for the next one!" - the black-haired man says.

"Ugh. Last one, okay? I have to go." - she says, worried about the time.

"Sure thing." - he grins. He hands his phone to his gray-haired friend and gropes Lana's boobies. She gasps and moans. "They're amazing." - he says, squeezing them again.

"Okay, that is enough." - she says, moving away from his hands. "Bye!" - she turns around to go inside.

"It was nice to meet you, beautiful." - the graying man says.

"See you this afternoon!" - the other one adds.

"I thought you said you were not coming." - she says, squinting back at them.

"Ah, well. I got free all of a sudden." - the black-haired man shrugs, and they both chuckle.

The buxom teacher rolls her eyes and goes into the building.

'I just let this stranger squeeze my boobies... and kissed the other one. And it seemed like no big deal. What is wrong with me?' - she thinks. But deep down, she knows the answer. She instinctively rubs her legs together to prove it, making her coochie twitch.

~~~

As the sexy fiancee enters the building, she is faced with two sets of stairs and two corridors. She recalls that the masseuse is in room 108. She starts to wander to the right corridor when her phone rings.

* Ring, ring! Ring, ring! *

The caller id says that it's from an unknown number.

++++

Call -- Jade Winston-Phillips

L: "Hello?"

J: "Hi, is this Lana?"

L: "Yes? Who wishes to speak to me?"

J: "It's Jade. The reporter from yesterday. I got your number from my son, Andrew."

L: "Ah! Hi, Jade."

J: "Hope the sudden popularity is treating you well *giggles*."

L: "A bit. I'm surprised how many people saw it."

J: "Yeah! Everyone in town watches it."

L: "Wow."

J: "You and your pussy are famous now! *giggles*."

L: "Ugh. That was unfortunate."

J: "Sorry about that. It was great for views. *giggles* Anyway, I'm calling you to ask for a favor."

L: "Oh, I am not sure how I can help you. Andrew is the best in class."

J: "It's not about Drew. He's great. I need help at work."

L: "At the TV station?"

J: "Yes. So, I have a TV segment recording scheduled for next week. But a big story came up. We will have to go out of town and interview a regional director from a branch of the WP company that was embezzling money. It's a huge scandal!"

L: "Wow! Really? That is horrible."

J: "Yeah, I got an exclusive with him. The workers want to see this man get his comeuppance."

L: "I can only imagine. But... hum... how do I come in?"

J: "Well, I can't do the program next week. And I can't reschedule since we need to air it."

L: "I see."

J: "We threw names around, but you seem the best candidate for it."

L: "Me? I don't have any experience."

J: "Nonsense! You were great yesterday."

L: "I have never done it before...."

J: "Well, there's another detail. It's on a famous bathhouse, and we don't have other female reporters."

L: "Uhh... is there nobody else that can do it?"

J: "Not really. But Sandy won't be there. If you are worried about that."

L: "Well, I cannot say I was not. *nervous giggle*"

J: "Please? I need your help."

L: "I have to say I am intrigued. When is it?"

J: "It's Sunday morning/lunch. And the show will come out next Saturday night."

L: "Gosh, I'm nervous."

J: "Don't be. The segment is only 15-20 minutes. It's easy. You can read it from the camera."

L: "Oh, yeah?"

J: "It's entertaining. I promise you will love it."

L: "If you say so, it does sound fun. I will do it."

J: "Yay! You saved my ass."

L: "Ah, it is not a problem."

J: "Really! I owe you one. Pietro will call you later this week with the deets."

L: "Okay, sounds great."

J: "Thanks again, Lana!

L: "Glad to help."

J: "No wonder Drew is always singing your praises."

L: "He is?"

J: "Yeah! A big crush. I would have put you two together if he didn't have Chloe."

L: "Ermm..."

J: "I have to go! Bye and kisses."

L: "Bye, bye."

++++

'Wow, I'm a bit anxious about it. But it does sound fun. Jade is so extroverted and loved by everyone. Hopefully, this will help me become more like her. Imagine me... a famous TV reporter. Wow. Dennis will be ecstatic when he hears it!' - she squeals, putting it on the back of her mind.

~~~~~~~

Summer Massages

Lana treks down the corridor until she finds the right door. The sign on the door is clear.

ROOM 108

SUMMER MASSAGES

Registered Masseuse

'Huh... interesting... I thought they preferred being called massage therapists now instead of masseuses. Ah, right! I heard she is an older lady. Probably a bit old-fashioned.' - Lana reflects as she enters the room.

*Ding, ding*

The room is tiny, with 4 chairs, a coffee table topped with some healthcare magazines, and a door, presumably leading to the massage room. A bell sounds as the door opens. Lana sits down.

After a few seconds, she hears a voice from the inside.

"One second!" - the gravelly voice shouts.

A couple minutes pass when suddenly the inside door opens. and an older woman comes in. She is a small elderly hippie dressed in white cotton clothes.

"Hello, dear. You must be Lana!" - the woman beams.

"Hi, and you are Summer?" - the teacher asks, unsure.

"I am! Autumn told me all about you." - Summer says.

"You know Autumn?" - Lana asks, thinking about the old lady who owns the Beach Blue Bar.

"She's my twin sister, sweetie." - the woman smiles, showing her crooked teeth.

"Ahhh..." - Lana says, noticing the similarities. In fact, the two women are almost the same, except that Summer has yellowy-white hair, while Autumn's is grayish.

A flash of Autumn licking her pussy goes through Lana's head. She blushes furiously.

"Don't worry, sweetie. I only heard good things." - the hippie lady smiles again.

"T-that is g-good..." - Lana stammers, still embarrassed. 'Her sister licked my cooch and played with me yesterday... gosh...' - she recalls.

"Did you meet the twins that work at the restaurant?" - the old woman asks.

"Not really. But I saw them." - the busty teacher replies.

"They are my sons. Brainless, but at least they have great bodies." - Summer says. Lana gasps as she realizes Autumn made her nephews wear next to nothing while serving the customers.

"Autumn is their aunt?" - the brunette asks, appalled. The elderly woman cackles.

"It's okay, dearie. We're both pervs." - the masseuse smiles. Lana's eyes widen. "Anyway, no more dilly-dallying. Are you ready for the massage?"

"I guess. The Hunters recommended you greatly." - the teacher says.

"Oh, yes. They are lovely. Do you know Mary?" - the old lady asks.

"We work at the school together, and she is my best friend." - Lana says proudly.

"Good, good. Mary needs a girlfriend she can rely on." - Summer says.

'Oh, poor Mary. She didn't have a friend like me before. She can always count on me.' - Lana thinks. She remembers something Dennis mentioned.

"They said you were life-changing." - the young fiancee says. The senior woman cackles again.

"Groovy to know this old lady still has it. You'll like it. I guarantee." - Summer gives her an okay sign. Lana nods. "Follow me, sweetie." - she says as she turns and walks inside.

Lana follows Summer through a tight corridor. They pass by 3 closed doors and get to the end of the hallway, where a door is labeled "Room 2".

"Wait for me in there." - the old woman points to the room. "I'll get the equipment."

"Equipment?" - the buxom teacher asks curiously.

"Oils, towel, some electrical tools. Need to give Mary's friend the full package. The best treatment possible." - Summer smiles.

"Aw, thanks. Appreciate that. What can I do?" - Lana asks, trying to be helpful.

"Just remove all your clothes and lie on the bed." - the hippie woman says nonchalantly.

"A-all of them?!" - the beautiful brunette blurts out. She is beet red.

"Of course, sweetie. That's the norm." - Summer says dismissively.

"Can I keep my underwear?" - the naive teacher asks.

"Nonsense. The oils I use are super powerful and will stain your clothes." - the old lady says impatiently.

"Really? I do not want to ruin my clothes." - Lana questions. 'I need to wear this all day. And she's just a harmless old woman, right? Well... she did say she is a perv, but she must be exaggerating.' - she concludes.

"I know. So get naked. It's going to be better this way." - the hippie woman says, a glint in her eyes.

"Ermm..." - the busty fiancee hesitates.

"Just do as I say." - she slaps Lana on the ass. It is almost a spank.

"Eeepp!" - she yelps, her butt stinging. Deep down, something stirs inside her. She liked the spanking.

"I'll be right back." - Summer says, going to another door.

"Y-yes, madam." - Lana says obediently. She goes inside "Room 2".

'Oh, gosh... another person will see me fully nude before Dens. Well, it's just a massage therapist. That is what they do. It's normal.' - she tells herself.

~~~

Breathing heavily, Lana starts to remove her clothes. First, she removes her flats and puts them below a chair. Next, her pink floral top come off, followed by her blue leggings. She feels self-conscious standing there in her underwear, knowing anyone could come in at any minute.

'It's just underwear, Lana. Courage! It's going to get worse.' - she thinks as she folds her clothes and places them neatly on the chair.

Holding her breath, she unclasps her pink bra and removes it. Surprisingly, she feels more at ease being topless.

'Weird... I feel calmer. Maybe I'm just getting used to not wearing a bra? That must be it.' - she reflects, absentmindedly touching her soft breasts.

Swiftly, she lowers her cotton panties and places them on her bra. She feels embarrassed being naked, but also something else mixed in.

'Am I aroused?' - she questions. She rubs her legs and feels wetness between them. A warm sensation spreads throughout her body. 'I am! It must be all the things that happened recently. Not sure why getting naked at a massage clinic would get me hot and bothered.' - she wonders.

However, Lana doesn't have time to dwell on her newfound feelings as the door opens and Summer comes in. She quickly covers her boobs and her sex with her hands.

"No need for modesty, dear. I'll see everything soon enough." - Summer winks at her teasingly. Lana nods, gingerly removing her hands. "Much better!" - the hippie lady beams.

The teacher looks through the open door and notices that the entrance to the waiting room is wide-open. Fortunately, nobody is there.

"Erm... can you close that door?" - Lana nods at the waiting room door.

"Of course, sweetie. I'm a professional." - Summer squints at her. She closes the massage room door.

"I meant the other one..." - the teacher says.

"Ah, no need. Nobody is here. The clinic has bad airflow, so I tend to leave the doors open."

"But..." - the busty brunette protests.

"Enough dilly-dally. Lay down, and let's start." - the old woman says, cutting her off.

Obediently, Lana lays face down on the massage table and puts her face in the hole. Her butt and feet are facing the door.

Lana is used to having massages, although this is the first time fully naked, so she is a bit worried.

"Normally, I have a modesty towel." - Lana points out.

"No need for such things. We're both women." - Summer says in a tone implying that there should be no follow-up questions about the matter.

Lana sighs. 'Well, Mary loved it, so she must be good. And she's Autumn's sister. I will trust her.' - she decides.

Summer turns on a relaxing sound, dims the lights, and burns some candles. The air smells soothing and relaxing. Lana feels at ease.

The hippie lady squirts oil on her professional hands, rubs them together, and kneads the teacher's back.

"Oh, this is nice..." - Lana says, enjoying the sensation tremendously.

"Trust me, dear, I know what I'm doing." - Summer says. "Now, quiet. Cool down."

For the next 5 minutes, the old lady rubs down Lana's back, shoulders, arms, and neck. The curvaceous fiancee feels terrific.

"Now, time for legs and butt." - Summer says, squeezing her ass cheeks. Lana gasps but moans immediately after, as the sensation is fantastic.

'Oh, my... this is the best massage I've had... so good...' - she thinks sleepily.