Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 12a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose you want a 'hello kiss' too, Prez?" - she asks innocently, using his nickname. He looks confused but immediately understands that Simon must have asked for one.

"Uh, yes. That seems great." - Jim admits, blushing. The curvy bride-to-be once again stands on her tippy-toes and mashes her lips onto her student's anxious lips. Jim feels his heart skip a beat. His teacher's mouth tastes divine.

"T-thanks for coming today, Miss Lana." - he says shyly.

"Anything to help. I am your supervisor, after all." - she says lovingly.

"Can't forget our personal cosplayer." - Jim says playfully.

"I cannot forget that even if I wanted to. I am everywhere!" - the teacher laughs, lifting up a poster.

They laugh together as they exit the tent.

~~~

"Miss Lana! I'm elated to see you!" - Herb says. "Skinny Vanilla Latte for our muse." - he adds, making a curtsy and handing Lana her drink. She giggles.

"Hi Herbie, it is nice to see you too." - the teacher says, sipping her drink.

"Please, call me Hoseman." - the boy says. Herb is a chubby and short teen, barely taller than Lana. He has a shaved head and is the 'ideas guy' of the group. He is always in his own world, pushing new ideas without thinking about their implications.

"Ah... hum... okay... Hoseman..." - Lana says bashfully, seeing flashes of his thick hog. Without a prompt, the teacher approaches the fat boy and gives him a peck on the lips.

"Nice..." - Herb mutters dreamily. The teacher giggles.

Overall, each member of the AV Club trio completes the other. Herb comes up with wild plans, Simon makes them happen, and Jim leads them, ensuring everything is realistic and plausible.

Lana really likes these 3 boys. She thinks back to her own time in high school.

'I could have easily fallen for all 3 of them. They are all so... passionate, smart, and cute. I'm glad I can help them grow and mature now.' - she thinks. She feels her cooch throb. 'Well... I can always aid them in becoming adults, sexually... I would've certainly been too scared to do that back then.' - she reminisces, biting her lower lip.

The AV Club starts to put the final touches on their booth. As they move around, the boys gingerly touch Lana's ass. As the minutes pass, she continuously emphasizes her bountiful posterior to them, encouraging them to grope her further. Lana's carefree attitude puts them at ease, so the horny nerds don't miss any opportunity.

The group spends the next 10 minutes organizing the area and readying themselves for the event. Lana observes that nobody has shown up yet, and notices the disappointed looks on her pupil's faces. As their mentor, she starts to worry.

'They are putting so much effort into this. I want them to stay motivated, even if nobody comes. Maybe I can reward them... show that they did a good job, regardless if the event succeeds. Yes, that's a good idea. Bill will be proud of me.' - she evaluates. 'Hmm, what can I do? I know they love my breasts... maybe I can let them play with them?' - she reflects.

"Boys..." - she says, and they look at her with hungry eyes. "I see the effort you are pouring into the event, so I want to reward you."

"What do you have in mind, Miss Lana?" - Simon asks curiously.

"Would y'all like to touch my breasts?" - she asks.

"Indubitably." - Herb says without missing a beat. She smiles.

"Then come over here..." - the teacher says, and the boys all rush to her, stumbling upon each other. She giggles at their enthusiasm.

Herb stretches his chubby hands, but Jim stops him.

"Erm... Miss Lana." - the ginger boy mutters shyly.

"Yes, Jim? I mean, Prez." - she asks with a broad smile.

"Can we... you know... touch your boobies under your top?" - Jim asks, flushing.

'Goodness... Jimmy is so bold when he is with his friends... I quite like it. He will become a handsome man one day. I'm a little jealous of his future partner... especially with his... endowments...' - she thinks, visualizing his prick in her mind. Her cooch clamps.

"Oh, yes! Can we? Please? I've done it already." - Simon begs.

"You have?" - Herb asks, shocked.

"Me too." - Jim admits.

"Darn! Oh, tragic life. Just me who hasn't had the pleasure of Miss Lana's perfect melons." - Herb says dramatically. Lana can't help but giggle at his performance.

"Silly boys. I should not lift my top in public..." - the busty teacher says naively.

None of them asked her to do that. They were expecting to put their hands under her top. Seeing this opportunity, they all plead and beg for it.

'Oh, gosh... I said I would let them... it's too late now. I can't let them down. I need to show them they did a good job. It should be fine. I just need to be careful.' - she thinks.

"Fine, fine. I want to make sure you boys understand that putting effort into something can be rewarding." - she says, looking around. Seeing the coast is clear, the beautiful fiancee takes a deep breath. "Here..."

Lana lifts her pink top, exposing her big tits to her students, barely contained in the simple cotton bra.

"Fantastic tits..." - Hoseman mutters, slack-jawed.

"Fucking-A!" - Fabio exclaims excitedly.

"They're perfect..." - Prez admires.

The teacher feels her coochie throb due to their lustful gazes and naughty words.

"Come on, they do not bite." - she says invitingly.

One by one, the three boys take turns squeezing and fondling the teacher's breasts.

'My.... They are so hungry... and horny... it's getting me aroused... I'm letting my students play with my boobies in public... I'm so improper... so shameful...' - she thinks, squirming her legs.

From the corner of her eyes, she sees some movement. She quickly steps back and lowers her top.

"Hello, everyone!" - Dennis greets them.

The boys look like deers in the headlights, caught doing something they shouldn't. Lana turns to her fiancee.

"Oh, it is you, hun! I got scared for a second." - she says, smiling. 'I'm glad Dens is here. Now we can try to get more people to come over.' - she thinks, not even troubled about what she was doing mere seconds ago.

"I came to help!" - the ginger man says, walking up to her and giving her a quick peck on the lips.

"Got here just in time." - she says. "Boys, this is Dennis, my fiancee." - she introduces.

"Nice to meet you, fellas. Lana has told me lots about you lot." - Dennis says with a smile. "Jim, right?" - he asks the ginger boy, who nods tensely. "We met yesterday at the beach."

"Ah, that is right! This is Herb and Simon." - Lana introduces the other two.

The boys relax, seeing that their teacher isn't bothered that they were groping her boobs in public and almost got caught by her fiancee.

"Good to see you again, Dennis." - Jim takes the lead and shakes his hand.

"Nice to meet you, dude." - Simon says, shaking his hand next.

"Salutations." - Herb says, squeezing Dennis' hands in his chubby paws. "Lana's fiancee is more than welcome among us."

"Thanks, dudes." - Dennis says. "Babe, can I speak with you for a sec?" - he asks.

"Sure! Excuse me, boys." - she says as she starts walking.

"No need to leave, Miss Lana." - Jim says, interrupting her. "We can go inside. We need to get some more things." - he says, looking at his friends. They nod agreeably. The three boys scarper to the tent.

The trio debates inside, fearful that Dennis is asking for an explanation of what was going on when he arrived, but unbeknownst to them, Lana's future-husband is as oblivious as they come.

~~~

Meanwhile, outside, the two lovebirds engage in a private discussion.

"Glad you joined us, Dens. We need all the help we can get." - Lana says lovingly to her fiancee.

"That's what I want to talk to you about. Not sure I want to." - he says seriously.

"Oh... how come?" - she asks, surprised.

"Well, I don't feel comfortable with these boys." - Dennis says, a concerned look on his face.

"Why? They are harmless." - the teacher says, defending her students.

"They did get you to pose almost naked to them. And made a video out of it." - he points out.

"Ah, Dens. My Silly Carrot!" - she says and hugs him. "That was just to help out the club. I told you they have been bullied and labeled as social pariahs by everyone."

"I know... that's the only reason I'm even here. I feel for the boys." - Dennis says earnestly.

"But...?" - Lana asks, sensing there is more to it. 'Why is Dens so concerned all of a sudden?' - she worries. He takes a deep breath.

"But, what you're asking of me is too much." - he says without further elaborating.

"What do you mean?" - the busty fiancee asks confusedly.

"It's not just them..." - he says with his head down. She cocks her head. "Fine. Can I be honest?"

"Please, Dens. Always!" - she says empathically, starting to feel sad. She senses his internal conflict.

Dennis inhales deeply once again.

"You want me to help distribute pornography of my fiancee!" - he blurts out, upset. He is careful to contain his voice so the boys don't overhear.

"Dennis! You know that is not true." - she says, sensing her eyes fill with water.

"Didn't I use your poster to masturbate?" - he questions angrily.

"Well, yes... but that does not mean it is filthy." - she says. Tears roll down her cheeks.

"What is it then?" - Dennis asks, upset.

"That is not fair..." - the beautiful teacher puts her hands on her face and starts sobbing. 'I don't know what I did wrong...'

At this moment, Dennis knows he effed up.

He didn't mean for things to escalate this quickly. He talked to Cynthia, and she gave him some seemingly sound advice. He is just worried about his fiancee's well-being. It's all. Is he? Not really. He is selfishly only thinking about himself and what his coworkers and boss will think of the situation. He needs to remedy it. He can't risk losing her. Ever.

"Ah, I'm sorry, babe! I didn't mean that. I regret even saying it." - he says desperately.

"I am just... trying to help them..." - she sobs softly in her hands. 'I try to be helpful... but that backfires... what can I do to make Dens happy?' - she questions herself.

"I know. You're doing your best." - he says. He hugs her encouragingly.

"If I help get the club going, it will mean so much to them..." - she says, looking up at him. Her cheeks are red, and her eyes are puffy.

"That's right, babe. I'm proud of you." - he says again. They hug once more. "Sorry, I may have exaggerated." - he says honestly.

"Why?" - she asks, a single tear escaping her eye.

"I... I am jealous." - he admits, shamefaced.

"You are?" - the buxom wife-to-be asks. 'Oh, Dens... you don't need to be jealous. You are the reason I am doing any of this.' - she thinks.

"Yeah. I wish I had you all for myself. Seeing you pose in these tantalizing outfits for these boys, and then the idea of selling the picture to the people in town made me lose my cool." - he explains, a gloomy look on his face.

"I am sorry, hun." - she says. 'I didn't realize he could get so jealous... I don't like this side of his...' - she thinks, fearful and worried.

"You don't have anything to apologize for. I went too far. I see that I was being possessive and insecure." - Dennis admits.

"No need to be jealous, Dens. You are the only one for me." - she says, trying to mend things. They hug. "You are not mad at it anymore?"

"No, I can't bear the fact that I hurt you. I am truly sorry." - he says, opening his arms for another hug.

'He means it. I can see it. He's so silly for worrying about something so harmless. Men are really insecure. Darn... I am a little sad now... and I was looking forward to today...' - she thinks, and they hug again.

"I would not even call it erotica." - Dennis adds with a smile.

"Right? You see more in regular magazines." - she agrees, and they both giggle.

"That's true! Even at the beach yesterday, women were wearing way less." - he says.

"So you do not mind?" - the busty wife-to-be asks. 'I didn't think he minded if I showed off... but it seems like he sometimes does. He's so weird... but I love him.'

"I'll try to be more supportive. Please forgive me, babe." - the future-husband pleads.

"I forgive you, hun. Please do not be jealous..." - Lana says. '... over such a silly thing.' - she completes in her head. "I love you."

"Okay. Love you too." - Dennis says, feeling calmer.

"Promise me that you will get along with the boys?" - she asks.

"Hmm..." - he thinks. He doesn't need to be upset; she only has eyes for him. Dennis knows his fiance can be too gullible sometimes, but she doesn't see any harm in her actions. She is legitimately trying to help. He needs to support her; they are partners.

"Please? These boys need our help. They need role models... to see that nerds can succeed in life." - the beautiful green-eyed teacher says.

"I did manage to get a great job and a sexy fiancee." - he says cockily.

"That is the spirit!" - she says excitedly.

"Man, I wish I had a good teacher/mentor like you in school." - Dennis admits.

"You do?" - Lana asks.

"Yeah, the suffering would have been much more bearable." - he chuckles.

"Awww..." - she coos. They exchange a quick kiss.

"Especially with these big boobies!" - he squeezes her tits. She giggles and slaps his hand playfully.

"Not now, Mr. Pervert. They can come back at any minute." - she points to the tent.

"No regrets!" - he winks. She shows him her tongue. "Okay, babe. I will give them a chance. For you." - he promises.

"Thanks, hun. I appreciate your support." - Lana says warmly. She gets close to him and puts her mouth to his ear. "I will reward you later..." - she huskily whispers as she grabs his peepee. He gulps in anticipation. "Hey boys, you can come out now!" - the teacher says aloud before Dennis has the chance to ask about it.

~~~

The trio comes out of the tent. All three are clearly nervous about possibly being in trouble.

"Everything good?" - Jim asks anxiously.

"Peachy." - Lana replies with a wide smile. "Dens agreed to help us. You can count him in." - she adds. The boys look at each other and shrug, their worries quickly fading.

"Thanks, Dennis, we appreciate it." - Herb says, wiping some sweat off his plump brow.

"All right! Fabio is going to go over the plan now. After that, we need to set some more stuff up before it opens." - Jim explains, trying to sound confident around Lana's fiancee.

"Before it opens?" - the teacher asks.

"Yeah, nobody is here because it starts at 11." - Herb informs.

"We still have 15 minutes." - Simon adds.

"Huh?!" - Lana utters, befuddled.

"Yeah, babe. There is a sign over there saying that." - Dennis points in the sign's direction.

Lana puts her hands to her temple as if processing something.

'Oh, gosh... I didn't have to let them touch me... or even show my breasts to them... oh, well... too late now, it can't be helped. I'll be more careful.' - she thinks.

"Well... now that that is settled..." - Simon says, arching his eyebrow. "Let's go over the plan..." - he brings out a small whiteboard the size of a sheet of paper. There are already some things written on it. The long-haired boy adds the names of everyone underneath. "Hoseman, please explain the premise."

Dennis looks at Lana and mouths, 'Hoseman?', she signals that she will tell him later.

"This event will be treated as a special pre-order. Everyone can pre-order the 'Misty Making-of', available starting tomorrow. And if they do so, they can get an exclusive photo with Lana wearing a cool cosplay this afternoon." - the chubby boy says. Lana looks around.

"Where are these photos happening?" - the teacher asks curiously.

"We will set up an area over here after lunch." -- Herb explains, pointing to the empty space at the side of the tent.

"Of course, people can come only in the afternoon. But those who get the pre-order earlier will have priority and more time with our cosplayer." - the ginger club president says.

"What's the cosplay?" - Dennis asks, intrigued.

"Princess Leia." - Hoseman answers with a grin.

"Nice! Wait... not the slave version, right?" - the ginger fiancee asks cautiously.

'The slave version? From the name, it sounds... raunchy. Dens seems worried. I'll look it up later.' - the teacher makes a mental note.

"Nope, don't worry." - Jim says reassuringly. "Anyway, Fabio, please go over the plan again." - he continues.

Dennis glances at his betrothed again; the names are confusing to him.

"Thanks, Prez. So, I'll explain to the customers how it works in the morning. Then Dennis will give them vouchers for the video and a mini-poster... is that cool?" - Simon asks, looking at his teacher's future-husband.

Dennis looks at Lana, and she smiles at him.

"All good. Please continue." - Dennis says.

"Right. So, then Prez takes their money and gives them back any change. Hoseman hands the customers a ticket to come back to the cosplay event, and finally, Miss Lana will greet them." - the lanky student finishes.

"Where do I stay, Fabio?" - the busty educator asks.

"At the end of the table, on that chair." - the long-haired boy replies, pointing at the solo chair.

"Sounds great." - she gives him a thumbs up.

"Everyone knows their roles?" - Jim asks, and they nod. "Great, let's finish up and be prepared. People will be arriving in 10 minutes." - he says optimistically.

They continue setting up the area and ensuring everything is ready on time.

~~~

As they arrange the chairs, Dennis approaches his fiancee.

"Babe, what's up with the two names?" - he asks.

"Ahhh..." - she giggles. "Well, Jim is called Prez, as in the president. He is their leader and the club president." - she explains.

"Makes sense. Is Fabio because of the hair?" - Dennis takes a stab at it.

"That is right, hun! You are so smart." - she beams at him.

"I'm from the interwebs too." - he jokes, but she doesn't quite get it. "What about the hose one?"

"Hoseman? Well... erm... it is a bit embarrassing." - she says timidly.

"Come on, you can tell me. I had a ton of nicknames in school, too." - he says. "Even some bad ones." - he grimaces, recalling that some bullies called him Dennis Penis.

"Oh right, the peepee one. Poor baby..." - she says, patting him on the head. "Well... his last name is Holgmann, right?"

"Uh-huh?" - he says.

"And his..." - she gets really close to him. "Pecker is massive... like a hose." - she whispers and covers her mouth in shock.

"*laughs* that's funny!" - Dennis exclaims. Lana giggles too.

"Yeah, I guess it is." - she smiles.

"Did they tell you that?" - he asks.

"They explained when I met them." - she answers.

"I wonder how big it is..." - Dennis wonders.

"It is enormous." - his future-wife says earnestly. His mouth falls open at her confession.

"What? How do you know?" - he asks.

"I may have seen it." - the beautiful fiancee admits. 'And maybe handled it a bit...' - she thinks.

"You have?" - his eyes almost come out of their sockets.

"Well, there were some medical exams in Gym Class. I could not help it." - she explains vaguely.

"I see..." - he says, taking it all in. "Well... how big?" - he asks, unable to contain his curiosity.

"Like ten inches!" - she whispers with mock appall.

"Fudge me! I didn't think that was real." - Dennis says, slightly amazed.

"What do you mean, hun?" - the innocent bride-to-be asks.

"I thought it was just some porn thing." - he shakes his head.

'Oh, I guess Dens doesn't have much experience with penises. I beat him in that department!' - she giggles internally.

"Ah, yes." - the buxom fiancee says. "Lucky him." - she adds. Dennis frowns.