Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 13a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bends over, giving him and his buddies an even better view. Fuck. Her butt is amazing. Perfection. Just the way he likes it. Juicy and bubbly, but not fat... or at least it doesn't seem like it. Seems like she works out. He licks his lips, taking more screenshots of the scene.

"What a lovely wife you have, Mr. Penis." - Uwe says, finally calling his boss' attention to what's happening.

"She has a perfect butt." - one of his friends chimes in.

Penis-man stares at the Zoom, and his eyes widen. He turns with urgency.

"Lana! I'm in a Zoom meeting!" - he screams desperately.

Ah, so her name is Lana. That is a good name. She shrieks and runs away, her creamy-white ass jiggling as he runs.

Uwe smirks. Maybe this new city and job won't be as bad after all.

~~~

Lana stops behind the bedroom door, breathing heavily. Her heart is pounding in her chest.

'Did they see me naked? No... just my butt..., but I bent over... oh gosh... did they see my cooch? Hope not... right?' - she thinks, as her coochie twitches, spreading hotness through her body. 'Did this make me horny? Showing off in the camera to... who were they? Work people? Hmm... no, no... I'm just like this because I couldn't finish in the shower earlier. Right. I need to apologize to Dens and those people. I didn't realize it...' - she squirms.

Deciding there is nothing she can do now, she goes to change into her clothes for the day.

As she looks at her outfit, she fidgets nervously. 'This is smaller than anything I ever wore to school... goodness. I guess it is part of the Program, so I must be brave. Bill guaranteed me that it's a normal thing for teachers.'

She holds up a basic white cotton bra that matches her new panties.

'Dr. Hardik said not to wear a bra, but my nipples feel fine now. Also, I can't go braless to school... can I? No, no. It's not a Program requirement, just a suggestion. Maybe if it burns too many times, I can think about it.' - she decides, putting on her bra.

She picks up one of her new panties. This one is white, cheeky-style, and has a stylized WS (the school logo) in front.

'Mom said it's good sometimes to let my cooch breathe... as she did. Go without panties. I did it yesterday. But... I don't think I can do that at work... can I? Hmm... no... maybe? Nah, that's crazy. Besides, this skirt seems too flimsy.' - she thinks, putting her school panties on.

She looks at herself in the mirror. These panties are the most boring of the new ones, but the pure white pair has an air of sexual innocence that is quite arousing. She glances at her posterior and notices that the cheeky-cut leaves half her butt uncovered.

The buxom teacher finishes getting dressed. She opts for the most conservative option she can.

Her outfit consists of a gray, flowy skirt that stops halfway down her firm thighs, a red sleeveless blouse with a v-neck with a generous cleavage, and a simple pair of black flats with a little bow on them.

She admires herself in the mirror again. This is undoubtedly the most daring outfit that she has ever worn. Maybe ever.

The blouse accentuates her DD breasts, stretching tightly across her chest, and the cleavage even exposes the top of her orbs, something unthinkable just a couple weeks ago. Even having her arms entirely bare seems borderline scandalous.

Her skirt is not much better, emphasizing her ample butt and being shorter than anything she has. Half her creamy thighs are exposed! She tugs at it unconsciously, making the fabric bounce up and revealing even more of her thighs (almost to her panties).

'Ugh... remind me to not do that again.' - she grimaces.

She hears a knock on the door, and Dennis comes in.

"Oh, you look nice." - he says, ogling her new work outfit.

"You think so?" - she asks shyly, giving him a twirl.

"Yeah... like a sexy teacher." - Dennis pumps his eyebrows. She giggles.

"I guess that is the goal. You do not mind?" - she asks, unsure.

"The truth?" - he asks, sighing.

"Please, always." - she says lovingly.

"I do not like it, but Mr. Winston-Phillips warned me there would be a new school-sanctioned uniform. Couldn't expect nothing less from those perverts." - the ginger fiancee shakes his head, and Lana giggles. "At least they have good taste."

"True. I cannot believe I am wearing this to work..." - she says hoarsely, the idea secretly arousing her.

"Speaking of wearing... erm... about earlier, you know. I should've warned you I was in a meeting." - Dennis makes a pained expression.

"Oh, it is okay, babe. I..." - Lana starts to say, thinking he is apologizing.

"Try to wear clothes next time. That was bad." - he says, surprising her.

"I did not mean to. It was an accident!" - she defends herself. 'I can't believe Dens is blaming me!'

"It wasn't an ideal first meeting with them." - Dennis sighs.

"I did not realize you were..." - the busty brunette says.

"I know... just... please be careful, okay?" - he interrupts, sounding weirdly doleful.

'Oh... Dens is not upset... he seems sad. Maybe that caused a bad first impression? Hmm... I wonder. Better to apologize. I don't want to fight with my Carrot.' - she decides.

"I am sorry, I will." - Lana promises.

"Ugh... The new guys all got a view of your naked butt!" - the ginger man complains.

"Who are they?" - she asks, intrigued.

"The new team that joined with the merger. Part of my promotion." - he reminds her.

"Oh, right! Well, hopefully, they did not see much." - she says optimistically.

"Argh... they did. Uwe and the guys didn't shut up about it." - he says, exhaling.

"Uwe?" - she asks, and his face contorts into a scowl.

"Yeah, he is their Lead. I don't like him." - Dennis reveals.

"Oh, hun." - she rubs his face. "Why?"

"He seems weird... I don't know. Can't quite put my finger on it." - he shrugs.

"At least you will only have to see him on Zoom." - she says.

"No! That's the worst part. He moved here. So he's going to come to work every day!" - he says, distressed.

Noticing his displeasure, Lana hugs her future-husband.

"It is okay, my Silly Carrot. You will have to learn how to deal with this Uwe. I can help." - she says encouragingly.

"I guess." - he says gloomily.

"Maybe you can invite him over for dinner?" - she suggests.

"Ugh... why?" - Dennis says, disliking the idea.

"To be the cool boss. Show off to him?" - the curvy fiancee explains. She sees a sparkle in his eyes.

"Ah, yeah! That's a good idea, babe." - he says enthusiastically.

The couple finishes getting ready for work and then have a quick breakfast. Lana gives Dennis a peck on the lips before leaving for school.

~~~~~~~

Town Walk

As the voluptuous teacher sashays down her entryway, she hears someone calling her.

"Morning, Lana!" - Jack waves to her. She waves back.

She sighs as she realizes he is walking to meet her on the sidewalk.

"H-hi, Jack..." - she greets him. 'Why am I nervous?'

"Hello, naughty teacher. Looking great today." - the fat neighbor says, stopping beside her. Jack is an unattractive middle-aged man who is bald and overweight. Once again, he is dressed in stained gray sweatpants and a greasy white tank top.

"Thanks..." - she blushes. "But I am not naughty." - she frowns.

"Well, some reports from yesterday would say otherwise." - the rotund man winks suggestively.

"Oh..." - she utters, looking down, ashamed. Her eyes can't help but glance at the large visible bulge in her neighbor's sweatpants. She quickly snaps her eyes back to his.

"Shame I missed it." - Jack smirks, knowing his busty neighbor was staring at his meat.

"You bought a copy in the morning. What happened?" - she says, trying to avoid looking at his big package. 'Am I sad that Jack wasn't there? Why... what's wrong with me...'

"Well, Evan got some sort of food poisoning. We had to rush him to the clinic." - the fat neighbor explains.

"Oh! I hope everything is well." - Lana says worriedly.

"Yeah, thankfully Nurse Park was there with the Dog Doctor." - Jack says.

"Dog Doctor?" - the teacher asks, confused.

"You know, the Vet. He was covering for Dr. Hardik. I heard that the old perv was busy with someone..." - the bald man insinuates, pumping his eyebrows.

"Ah... s-sorry..." - she turns crimson, recalling the Indian doctor playing with her anus.

"All good. Evan is fine now." - Jack discloses, and she exhales, relieved. "Since I pre-ordered but missed all the fun, can I get a kiss to make up for it?" - he asks, making a kissing motion with his gross lips.

'Gosh... well, he did miss it... and it's not fair that he spent money but didn't get rewarded like the others... and he must have had a hard time with his kid... it seems like the minimum I can do...' - she settles, shuffling her legs.

"All right...." - she agrees weakly.

Not waiting for an invitation, the obese man pounces on the short, curvy brunette. His chubby lips mash against her sexy rosy lips, and they smooch passionately. Lana feels his slimy tongue invading her mouth, along with the taste of coffee. She obediently and eagerly reciprocates, interlacing her tongue with his.

'What am I doing? I said I was going to do better for Dens... Jack is not even part of the Program... and I don't need to practice kissing....' - she feels his big hand snake under her flimsy skirt and squeeze her bubbly half-covered ass. 'Mmm... his hand is so strong and manly...' - she thinks, getting wet. His other hand joins in, and she feels the back of her skirt getting completely lifted.

*Hoooooonk!*

Lana jumps, the sudden car horn startling both.

"Get a room!" - a man yells from inside the car. "Nice ass!" - he shouts as he drives away.

"Goodness..." - the teacher says, breathing heavily.

"That was good. So, when are you free again, naughty teacher? We need to have some more coupley-fun." - Jack says, squeezing her shapely bum.

"Uhhh... I am not sure. But... umm... Thursday, I will go see your dad." - she reveals innocently.

"Really? Maybe Evan and I can stop by for some family time." - the fat man says merrily.

"That sounds lovely!" - the stacked brunette says enthusiastically.

"Perfect, I will see you then. Bye, Lana!" - he opens his arms expectantly. She hugs him, and he once again gropes her half-exposed ass.

"Bye, Jack..." - she says, and he slaps her bare assflesh. "Owww..." - she moans, and he chuckles.

Lana resumes walking to school.

'Jack was pleasant again. Maybe Lilly chastised him for his behavior Friday? He does seem more good-natured and less vulgar lately. It will be cute to see Evan playing with his grandfather. Can't wait.' - she thinks happily.

As she strolls to her job, quite a few people greet her, calling her by name. Everyone seems polite and friendly, making our teacher feel accepted and part of the community.

'This is so nice... I need to tell Dens... and Mary, of course. I am looking forward to our lunch!' - she smiles.

At this moment, a red sports car slows down and comes close to her. The window lowers, revealing Zack and Derek Archer.

"'Sup, Miss C!" - the older brother greets her from behind the wheel. He is a wide 20-year-old young man with an even wider head and a naughty attitude.

"Hi, Derek." - she replies with a sigh. "Good morning, Zack." - she greets the younger Archer.

"'Morning, Miss C. Looking forward to today." - the rascal boy says. Zack is the 18-year-old leader of the bullies of the school, and while not as physically strong as his brother, he is just as tall, and his head is just as oversized.

"I heard you visited our store yesterday." - Derek grins.

"Oh, you bought sexy lingerie!" - Zack exclaims.

"I did..." - the teacher admits shyly. "But Kyle messed up and left the electronic tag on."

"That idiot. I'll have a word with him. Come by anytime, and we'll fix it." - Derek says seriously.

"Thanks." - Lana says appreciatively.

"Make sure to take care of my young brother, Miss C. He means a lot to me." - the older boy says, patting his brother on the shoulder. Zack nods.

"Sure?" - she says, cocking her head.

"So, can you show us your tits?" - Derek asks out of nowhere.

Caught by surprise, Lana instinctively unbuttons the first button of her blouse and starts to open it. Zack inhales, making her realize what she is doing.

"No! What are you saying!?" - Lana shouts indignantly.

"Dude, you need to play it cool." - Derek says, lightly punching his brother on the arm.

"Ow! It wasn't on purpose..." - Zack complains.

"Hah, it was worth a try." - the older Archer laughs. "Catch you later, Miss C." - he says as they start moving away. The young brother waves at the teacher.

"Bye. See you at school, Zack." - Lana says, shaking her head.

She looks around worriedly, ensuring no one saw the exchange. To her relief, nobody seems to have noticed it.

'Those two are trouble if I've ever seen any...' - she reflects. 'I need to try to avoid Derek and his friends. I wish I could avoid Zack, but he seems to always be involved with Greg. Hopefully, today that boy stays in the clear.' - she thinks optimistically.

As she continues the final stretch of her journey, a few more townsfolk greet her, including some she met during the Sunday event. These have a broader, naughtier smile, but Lana feels warm and fuzzy to be recognized.

A man in a white lab coat, about 5'11, with broad shoulders and blondish-brown hair, greets her.

"Hello, Lana. Loved your sexy performance on WinstonTV with Jade." - the well-built man says.

"Thanks, Doc..." - the busty teacher says, but someone else addresses her and gets her attention before she has a chance to engage with the doctor. When she turns back, he is nowhere to be found.

'Huh... well... I'm sure I will meet him again; Winston is tiny.' - she muses over.

~~~

The Winston School has a large gate leading to a big parking lot. In the end, there is a big walkway with different paths, one leading to the school proper and others taking students directly to the other buildings, like the Gym or cafeteria.

Two of her students, Benjamin and Wyatt, are hanging out at the school gates.

"Morning, Miss Lana!" - the two miscreants greet their teacher.

"Morning, boys. Waiting for Lukas?" - the curvy educator asks.

"You bet." - BJ answers fiercely. The southeast Asian teen is very protective of his buddy.

"It is so cute, seeing how you are such good friends." - Lana smiles lovingly.

BJ blushes and looks down at his feet, shuffling. He is madly in love with his teacher.

"We're homies." - Wyatt answers promptly, clearly trying to prove his manliness. Lana giggles.

"Good, good. BJ, I will see you at detention." - the teacher says.

"Ugh, I forgot. When?" - Benjamin asks, grimacing.

"One hour before lunch, as usual." - she says. And the boy makes a displeased expression.

"Don't worry, Miss Lana. I'll make sure he's there." - his dark-skinned friend says.

"Duuuuuude...." - BJ moans, looking at Wyatt. Lana giggles again.

"Talk soon, boys." - she says with a beautiful smile.

She spots Pringle hanging outside the lonely school bus as she crosses the school gate towards the parking lot.

"Morning, Miss Lana!" - the black driver greets her. Pringle is in his late 40s, but he is still fit and has well-defined muscles, making him look deceptively younger. The only thing that gives his age away is that his dark curly hair is graying in some spots. He is the school's bus driver, the town's handyman, fixer, mover, delivery man... anything really.

'And can't forget a self-proclaimed BBC...' - Lana recalls, blushing.

"Hi, Pringle. It is good to see you again." - the teacher says.

"Just dropped the kids off." - the dark-skinned man says and gives her a wide white smile. "'Ya lookin' mighty fine today, Miss Lana."

"Thanks." - she blushes.

"Can I get a morning kiss, miss?" - the driver asks with a grin. "I missed 'ya since Saturday."

Lana remembers everything that trespassed between her, the black driver, and his friends at the Blue Beach Bar. Her cooch twitches and throbs.

"I missed you too..." - she admits softly. She stands on her tippy toes and kisses Pringle on the lips. They quickly start making out with their tongues.

The busty brunette feels the man's hand move underneath her skirt, squeezing her ass. She moans inside his mouth.

'Gosh... he gets me so hot... he is so manly and experienced... mmm... and his meatstick is so big...' - the teacher thinks, her coochie dampening her white panties.

Pringle brings her body closer to his, and she feels his massive erection through his jeans. Unable to resist, she caresses it. He breaks the kiss.

"Also, don't worry about the photos from the bar. Mr. Bill dealt with them." - Pringle says.

"Oh... he did?" - she asks, and he nods. She has forgotten about it, but knowing that Bill took care of it makes her a little bit lighter. "That is good." - she adds.

"So, are 'ya ready for me to park my bus in you?" - he asks crassly. She gasps. "Too soon? How about some good 'ol buttfucking?"

"I said no... your BBC is too big for me..." - she justifies, grasping his hard cock through his pants.

"Are 'ya still gonna play with it tho?" - he whispers in her ear. She gets goosebumps.

"Yes..." - she moans, feeling his hand deep between her butt cheeks.

"And suck it." - the black man says, almost like a command.

"Maybe..." - the teacher coos, unable to resist his manliness. He lets go of her and pats her on the ass.

"Swell, I'll see 'ya sometime this week then. Hafta go now." - the dark-skinned driver says.

"Okay... bye, Pringle." - she says, giving him a quick hug.

He hops back on the bus as Lana crosses the parking lot to the school.

'It is barely 8am, and I am already aroused... gosh, this is going to be a long day... ' - she muses. 'Control yourself, Lana. Keep it strictly to the Program requirements...' - she tells herself.

~~~~~~~

Before School

"Hey, Cox!" - a known voice greets her from the driver seat of a silver sedan.

"Hi, Justin! Good to see you." - the teacher replies joyfully. Justin is Dennis' teammate, a genuine Jock, about the same age as Lana, and with ginger hair. "What are you doing here?"

"Came to drop my baby bro." - Justin points to Greg, exiting the vehicle.

"Awwww! It is too cute to see you boys together." - Lana squees, clapping giddily.

Some students around them chuckle. Greg turns beet red and starts to fiddle with something on the back seat.

"Cox..." - Justin motions for her to approach the window. She bends forward, giving everyone behind her a nice view of her uniform-clad butt. A few students stop to ogle.

"What is it, Justin?" - the teacher asks. Propping herself on the car window.

"Thanks for helping my baby bro." - the ginger man says, ogling her boobs.

"Oh... well, you are welcome..." - she says, caught off-guard. 'Oh, I was expecting Justin to tease me for it or something.' - she thinks.

"He is pathetic, but he is a great kid. Until now, I didn't know what to do, but he seems much better since you started pretending to be his girlfriend." - the jock says, squeezing her tit.

"Uhh... did he..." - Lana trails off. 'So, Justin is protective of his brother. That's nice.' - she smiles

"Yeah, he told me everything. You're the best. We might get you over to our place for dinner. As thanks." - Justin says.

"That will be nice." - the teacher admits.

"Cool. Please take care of him, okay?" - the jock asks seriously.

"Ah... I will. You can count on me." - Lana promises.