Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 13a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. And don't forget our Daily Selfie." - Justin says, squeezing her breast again. "Catch you later, sexy."

She says goodbye, and the jock rides off, leaving his brother on the sidewalk.

"Hi, Miss Lana." - Greg says shyly. Her 'school boyfriend' is a rounded-faced, short, and obese boy in Mary's class. He is always sad and pitiful, making him an easy target for bullies.

"Hi, did you have fun yesterday at the event?" - the teacher asks, caressing his chubby cheek.

"I did, a ton." - the round boy admits with a genuine smile.

"How would you like to join the AV Club?" - she inquires.

"Really? You think the guys will go for it?" - Greg asks, seemingly excited for a moment.

"I am sure. You are pretty cool now with your new girlfriend." - she winks playfully.

"Ermm..." - the fat boy mutters, looking around worriedly. He sees that quite a few people, including some of his schoolmates, are looking at them. Zack Archer is there, too, with his three henchboys. "Miss Lana... can we... uhh... kiss? I want to show off to my classmates." - he asks nervously.

She inhales, recalling what Justin just asked her. 'The whole school will know if I do this... well... Dens gave me the green light and Justin too... just a kiss seems harmless. I have to keep helping Greg. It's my duty as a teacher...' - she ponders.

"Mm-hmm..." - she says, leaning forward and planting a big smooch on his chubby lips. "Good morning, Greggy." - she says out loud. "Can I call you Greggy?" - she purrs softly.

"Uhh... can you call me... erm... Big G?" - the round boy asks, flushing. She giggles.

"Of course, Big G." - she says in a sultry tone. She gives him another kiss. He gropes her perfect left boob with his pudgy hand. She gasps but doesn't object.

As they break the kiss, he has a braggy smirk.

"It's my girlfriend!" - Greg announces to anyone listening, putting his arm around her waist.

"You wish, fatso!" - Zack yells, and his underlings snicker.

"Zack!" - Lana shouts as she dislodges herself from Greg's hold. "You should not say that. Do you want detention?!" - she says menacingly.

Every student around stops to look at the situation.

"No, Miss C. But if fatso here is really your 'boyfriend'..." - the bully says, making air quotes. "You wouldn't mind if he squeezes your bubble butt."

"Zack! Manners. We cannot do that in front of the school." - the teacher says, even though she let the rotund boy grope her boob just a minute ago.

"Hah! You're so pitiful, fatso. Not even your girl wants you." - the Archer boy mocks. His friends laugh.

"That's not true!" - Greg sniffles, and Lana looks at him with pity. His eyes are watery.

'Argh... these two will be my demise... what choice do I have? It's okay... this is still part of the Program. And Dens agreed to let me behave as a couple with him. Let's be a good example to your students, Lana.' - she thinks, determined.

"What a bad girlfriend would I be if I did not let my boyfriend do that, right?" - Lana asks Greg, who nods his head, sniffling. "Go ahead, Big G. Squeeze my bottom." - she says.

Some students gasp while others exclaim with surprise, but most say 'Ooooo'.

Not wasting the opportunity, the blubbery student gingerly grips his teacher's butt.

"See, in your face!" - Greg says boastfully. Lana sees Jim coming from inside the school with Mary Hunter next to him.

"That was weak, fatso! Still a little bitch, I see." - Zack scuffs, and his underlings sneer.

"I've had enough of you, Zacky!" - Mary scolds him. Zack turns wide-eyed. The boy is clearly scared of Mary. "Let's go. I'm taking you to detention." - she winks at Lana, who smiles at her friend.

Mary holds him by his arm and takes him inside, amidst chants of 'Ooooo', 'Zack's in trouble', and 'He's gonna get spanked'.

"Damn it... no..." - the bully protests as he follows his homeroom teacher. "I'll get you, Fatass." - he growls at Greg.

"Not another word!" - Mary reprimands him as they enter the school.

'Phew... glad Mary was here... not sure how this would've played out. I need to try to avoid Greg and Zack from now on....' - the teacher reflects.

"Thanks, Miss Lana, for the help." - the obese student says to his 'girlfriend', who smiles back. "And thanks, Jim. That was cool!" - Greg says to Jim, who gives him a thumbs up.

"Thanks, Jimmy, for saving us." - Lana says, caressing his ginger face lovingly.

Greg feels a stab of jealousy at that. He chastises himself for his pitiful display and vows to show his teacher he can be a real man.

The three go inside the school together.

~~~

Winston School's main hall is an ample open space with couches and vending machines where the students can hang around before class. Right now, it's full of young minds using their lockers and chatting about their weekends.

Greg says his goodbyes and walks towards the rightmost corridor, which leads to his classroom.

"Not sure where he's going. We have an assembly in a bit." - Jim says, pointing to the big double doors at the back of the hall.

"I am not sure. Maybe Greggy needs some alone time." - Lana analyzes, and her ginger student shrugs.

Jim is an intelligent, shy nerd with a cute, freckled face, a thin body, and curly red hair. He is the president of the AV Club and the current recipient of Lana's only blowjob (besides Dennis).

"Thanks for yesterday, Miss Lana." - the boy says, turning crimson.

"Ah... you are welcome." - she says, also blushing. 'I should change subjects. It's not time to think about these things.' - she thinks, clearing her thoughts. "So, has Jen said anything?"

"Uhh... ugh... well... she didn't believe it." - Jim says, grimacing.

"Really? But how?" - the teacher reacts, intrigued.

"I don't know. Jen said it was a hot video but laughed and said something about not mattering." - he frowns.

"Hmm, I will talk to her later today." - Lana says, determined.

"Oh, you don't have to, Miss Lana. It's okay." - the red-haired boy says awkwardly.

"No, Jimmy. I have to. It is the least I can do." - she says adamantly.

"If you say so..." - Jim mumbles.

"I do. I will see her at the Art Club, so I will update you tomorrow." - the teacher assures her student.

"Sounds good; see you in class." - he says, waving goodbye.

Miss Lana says farewell to her favorite male student and climbs the stairs toward the Staff Room. To her surprise, nobody is inside. She drops her things, uses the restroom (uneventfully), and leaves.

~~~

Outside, Evelyn is waiting for her. The small black-haired girl is shy with a lithe body and small tits (36B), although lately, she has been coming out of her shell and showing her pervy side.

"Hi, Evie! I missed you yesterday." - Lana says to her favorite female student.

"Morning, Miss Lana!" - the girl beams. "Wy destroyed my pussy, I spent the day recovering..." - she says, referring to Wyatt, her new boyfriend, and Lana's dark-skinned student. "And masturbating." - she adds with a whisper.

"Oh..." - the teacher blushes at the admission, recalling the scene of her pupil jilling off in the bathroom stall.

"Did Wy apologize to you?" - Evelyn asks.

"He did..." - and Lana tells Evie all about it.

"Perfect... I'll make sure he redeems himself then." - the naughty raven-haired girl says.

"So, what can I help you with?" - Lana asks, curious why she's here.

"As promised, I came to tell you about my first time." - the petite student says.

"Ah... you do not have to..." - the busty teacher says, embarrassed.

"It was amazing, Miss Lana!" - the girl says enthusiastically, ignoring her teacher's plea.

"Truly?" - the curvy educator asks, unable to hide her curiosity.

"Yeeees! He fucked me so good." - Evie says, and Lana gasps. The girl proceeds to tell her teacher about her first penetration in detail. The naive teacher 'oohs' and 'aahs' at the explicit descriptions, and her cooch is hot and slightly damp by the end.

"Did it hurt?" - Lana asks, afraid of the answer. She disliked pain. Or at least she thought she did.

"A little at the start... but nothing major after the first minute." - the petite girl says. Lana exhales, relieved. "You have no idea how good it was... I came 3 times!"

"Wow..." - the busty educator mutters. 'It must be amazing then... three times?! Wow... I need to feel that someday...'

"Wy filled up my tiny pussy completely!" - Evelyn reveals, patting her twat above her skirt.

"Gee..." - Lana mutters, ogling her pupil. 'Must be because of his large prick... lucky Evie...' - she thinks, biting her lip.

"Do you think you can experience that with your fiancee once you lose your v-card?" - her small-titted student asks.

"Uhh... eh.... I do not think he is capable..." - the teacher says earnestly.

"Because he is small?" - Evie asks, wiggling her pinky finger. Lana nods, a bit sad. "Oh, then just try with someone else."

"But... that would be cheating!" - Lana says, trying to not entertain the idea.

"It's life-changing. You need to experience it!" - the petite girl insists.

"Oh..." - the teacher bites her lip at the thought.

"Truly! Also, I was talking to some girls. They all recommended some practice before your first." - Evie says.

Evelyn has had some interesting chats with Mary and Chloe recently. The girls need to look out for their own, after all.

"Really?" - Lana blurts out. 'People keep saying that... but I can't... I wouldn't... Dens is the only one for me...'

"Yeah, experimenting is fine..." - the raven-haired student assures her teacher. Sensing that Lana is still too conflicted, Evie decides to give her a little push. "But I'm glad Wy was patient with me."

"Why do you say that?" - Lana asks curiously, taking the bait.

"I was scared, and it was too tight. We had a hard time doing it. Took us a while... and we almost gave up. It wasn't even good initially, but Wy endured, allowing us to try numerous times. It only became amazing after multiple tries." - the girl explains, not too far from the truth.

"Gosh... I had no idea..." - the teacher mumbles. 'I don't want the first time to be bad for Dens... it must be special. I want him to be in ecstasy. It's what Dens deserves.' - she thinks.

"Can Dennis go that long without spurting?" - the pervy student asks, knowing the answer.

"I do not think so..." - the buxom teacher sighs, recalling their 'adult times'.

"Yeah, might be a problem, then." - Evie says seriously. Lana inhales, clearly worried. "Hmm... aha! Then how about a dildo or a vibrator?"

"Oh, smart! That might work." - Lana says. 'Toys aren't cheating... Dens is okay with them...'

"Although it's not the same as a man thrusting." - the petite student says, thoughtful.

"Is it that different?" - the gullible teacher asks.

"Another world!" - Evelyn reveals, and Lana's eyes widen.

"Jeez..." - the busty fiancee says, not knowing what to do.

"Maybe you can make Dennis wear a strap-on! - the small-titted girl jokes. Lana imagines Dennis wearing a blue strap-on and how ridiculous he would look.

"He would never go with that!" - the teacher giggles, and the two women laugh together.

This simple joke defused the weight of the situation, making Lana stop worrying about it.

"Well, I can help then. I wouldn't mind using it on you!" - Evie suggestively says after they stop laughing.

"You would?" - the teacher asks, surprised. She blushes as her mind wanders.

"Yeah, I would be glad to do it." - the pervy petite student winks.

"Goodness..." - Lana mutters, turning an even brighter shade of red.

"Well, I have to go find Wy now." - the black-haired girl says, looking at her phone.

"Okay, Evie. Bye!" - the teacher says as her student starts to walk away. Suddenly she turns.

"You have no idea what you're missing. Think about it, Miss Lana!" - Evelyn adds naughtily.

Lana audibly gulps.

'Well... let's not dwell too much on the other points. But her idea is not bad... At least she is not a man, so I can try to get used to the sensation for Dens. It's only a pleasure assistant, as Summer said. Okay, let's take one step at a time and see what Mary says about anal. She had some ideas for me to practice.' - she evaluates.

The voluptuous teacher makes her way to the auditorium for the morning assembly.

~~~~~~~

Day 15 -- Morning

~~~~~~~

School Assembly

Lana enters the large theater and spots Stella, the school's admin and principal's secretary, on the right side. The woman in her late 50s waves to her.

"Ms. Cox, the teachers are on stage. You can go up." - Stella says, adjusting her thick glasses.

Thanking her, she joins her fellow teachers with a few minutes to spare. Her colleagues Roger, Prof. Henry, and Flora are chatting among themselves.

"Hello, sunshine!" - the booming voice of Principal Bill comes from behind the podium.

"Hi, Bill..." - Lana says, waving at him.

The large man opens his arms, expecting a hug. Obediently, she gets closer, and he embraces her in a tight bear hug.

"You look delectable. Although you could've skipped the bra." - Bill laments.

"Thanks... I..." - she stammers, feeling bad for disappointing her boss.

"No worries, take a seat. We'll start in a minute." - the principal instructs.

Lana sits in the fourth chair, labeled 'Class 2-D', next to Flora.

"Hi, Lana." - the librarian greets her. She is in her early 30s, with curly dark hair and rimmed glasses, and is dressed in classic librarian attire. She is sexy in a nerdy kind of way.

"Morning, Flora." - the busty fiancee says warmly.

"Mary invited me to the Art Club today." - the bisexual woman says, resting her hand on Lana's bare thigh.

"Oh, that is exciting. I am glad you will be there." - the teacher says earnestly.

"Me too. I heard you're showing some skin?" - Flora asks, squeezing her thigh.

"Oh... I am not sure..." - Lana says, blushing. 'Am I? I don't think Mary and Evie said that. I should ask.'

"Well, I'm sure we'll figure it out." - the librarian says sultrily, caressing her leg again.

Mary Hunter walks on stage. She is a stunning blonde, 36 years old, with slightly tanned skin, a small nose, full pouty lips, and fake C-cups. She is Lana's best friend.

"Hello, bestie." - Mary smiles at her friend as she sits on the chair labeled 'Class 2-C'.

"Hi! Thanks for earlier. You know, Zack." - Lana says. She can't help but notice that Flora's hand is still resting on her bare thigh.

"Yeah, he's a little shit. Don't worry, I got you." - the blonde teacher says, holding her friend's hand.

"Thanks. Cannot wait for our lunch." - the busty brunette says happily.

"Me too, lots to discuss." - Mary agrees, squeezing her hand.

The bell sounds, indicating the start of the school day. The heavyweight principal approaches the microphone.

~~~

*static sounds*

"*Caham!*" - Principal Bill clears his throat and waits for the student's chatter to die down. Lana squirms in her seat. "Good morning, students!"

Some students mumble a weak 'morning' back.

"Come on, lazy asses. You can do better than that!" - Bill eggs them on.

"Morning, Pincipal Bill!" - they say in unison.

"Hah!" - the large older man bellows. "So, I gathered you all today to talk about a couple topics." - he says. "First, the School Fair..."

"Next week will be the last regular week of school. After that, you will have a week off."

Everyone cheers.

"Calm down. First of all, we call that Winston Week. You will all be expected to help in different places throughout town. Your teachers will hand out forms, and you must gather stamps from different places, proving that you helped. Teachers are also required to partake."

Bill hears some grumbles and murmurs.

"Well, we will have the School Fair on Thursday and Friday of that week. All the students and the clubs are expected to be present and prepare activities for the people of Winston."

The students seem more enthusiastic at that news.

"On Friday, the yearly play from the Drama Club will occur."

Lots of students clap.

"And finally, Saturday and Sunday, we will have the Winston-Fest, where there is expected to be another display from your clubs."

The students cheer, clearly excited about the town's festival.

"So, you see. Even though you have most of the week off for Winston Week, you should use that time to plan for the School Fair and Winston-Fest with your clubs."

The students start to chatter.

"But don't fret, my dear students. We will have a couple of school trips the week after Winston-Fest, to everyone's delight!"

The husky principal announces to a smattering of applause.

~~~

[Potato Note: let me make it clear the schedule for the next few weeks. Hope this helps visualize the timeline better.]

* Current Week - Days 15 to 19

* Last Regular School Week - Days 22 to 25

* Winston Week - Days 29 to 31

* School Fair - Days 32 and 33 - Drama Club play, Day 33 at night

* Winston-Fest (weekend) - Days 34 and 35

* School Trips - Week after

~~~

"Settle down, settle down." - Bill booms into the mic. "Not onto the next subject..." - he says, glancing at Lana. "As you all know by now, we have a new superstar teacher, Lana Cox."

The principal says, and the students applaud loudly. He motions for Lana to come over. Turning red, she stands up, adjusts her skirt, and steps toward the podium until she is next to Bill.

The students catcall and shout obscenities at her. 'Go, Miss Lana!' 'Hottie!' 'Slut!' 'Show us your tits!' 'Sexy!' 'Suck my cock'. She blushes even deeper and shuffles in her spot.

"Ahh, to be young." - Principal Bill chuckles. "So, Lana here has just joined the Incentive Program." - he announces, and the busty teacher gasps.

'Oh, gosh... he is saying that to everyone... it's almost like he is giving carte blanche to the students to touch me and letting them know that I am okay with it.... No, maybe they don't know what it is...' - she thinks anxiously.

"You might be wondering what this Program is and its benefits. While the exact details are irrelevant, all you have to know is that it's a school-sanctioned Program that encourages Miss Lana here to motivate students and reward anyone for good deeds and exemplary behavior." - Bill says, putting his hand on the teacher's back.

A low murmur breaks among the students.

"Still unsure? Well, ask our new teacher, and she might just comply. As long as it's reasonable." - he says into the microphone, lowering his hand and patting her bum. She yelps softly.

The conversations between the teens in the audience grow more intense. They are all debating what the Program is and what it could entail. This debate will be all that the students gossip about for the next few days.

"And there's another aspect you all may have noticed. Lana, please do a twirl for the students." - Principal Bill requests.

Shyly, she spins around, showcasing her Red and Gray outfit to her students.

"That's right. Lana is wearing a new special uniform with the school colors to keep morale up and demonstrate school spirit. The new uniform consists of a blouse..." - he pokes at her red shirt, right at her breast. "... a skirt..." - he says, running his hand down her gray skirt and stopping dangerously close to her crotch. "...and panties!" - the large man explains, patting her front.

"Eeeppp..." - Lana mutters softly, stepping back. 'Bill is being so naughty... at least he is paying attention to me... but so is the whole school...' - she reflects, her warming up.