Naive Teacher in Winston Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

Interlude --- Winston Secret Chat Group

"See, I told you guys, big boobs and juicy ass." - bragged Jack. Everyone else in the chat agrees and photos of Lana start popping up, all taken throughout the day. In most photos she was hugging people, but there was a couple of her bent over emphasizing her ass, one of her brief panty flash and even one of her cleavage when she was drinking water. "We hit the jackpot guys, this is going to be so entertaining." - said user RoGer.

~~~ Nighttime

After an interesting first day, the couple has dinner and prepares themselves for the their first real foray into the workings of their new jobs. Dennis dives into his laptop and work, while Lana re-reads the school e-mails and memorizes her instructions for the first day: class 2-D, 6 students, assembly first thing in the morning; the schedule and more details were to be given by the principal at some point. They both hop into bed afterwards.

As she lay in bed reflecting on her day, Dennis starts touching her hips seductively.

"Baaaaaby... how about we fool around a little? Maybe you can even lick my willy...." - pleads her fiancee.

"That was a one time event! It was a special moment and I got carried away by your words." - she reasons.

She had indeed given him the only blowjob of both of their lives. It happened a couple hours after he proposed, in the dark, of course, and she didn't care for it. Tasted funny.

"What's gotten into you today?"- she inquiries.

"Honey... seeing you being hugged by everyone got me jealous and worked up... "- he insists.

"Maybe we can hug and make out then, you know we shouldn't go any further." - explains Lana.

He begrudgingly accepts her offer and they spend some time kissing and enjoying each other before bed. Not too much, of course. Slightly frustrated like always, Dennis would take care of himself during his morning shower.

Lana took a while to fall asleep, she kept thinking about the events of her day, and all that unusual touching, ogling, rubbing and Jack's bulge. Everyone saw her panties and butt... she knew she shouldn't feel that way, but she was a bit excited. She realized her panties were damp and she had to control the desire to masturbate. Masturbation was wrong in her mind, and something she did only a few times; only when she was feeling desperate to control her chastity or more extreme urges.

Hopefully tomorrow will be more uneventful, she thought, not knowing how wrong she was. This was just the start of her slow downfall.

~~~

To be Continued in Chapter 2, "First day in school starts with shenanigans".

12