Naked

Story Info
Being naked turns to more.
11.1k words
4.83
28.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love being naked. Not necessarily a nudist who lives in some colony someplace. But if given the opportunity, I'm going to take my clothes off.

My last year of High School just after I had turned 18, my parents bought their little dream house on a lake about 2 hours from our house and would spend every weekend there remodeling. That left me home alone to do as I pleased from about sunset on Friday until sunset on Sunday. I worked either Friday or Saturday night, plus Sunday night, but other than that I was home. That meant I'd now have the whole house to myself to lounge around naked and do my thing. I could now watch porn on the big tv in the family room and masturbate like a caged monkey if I liked.

And boy, did I like.

I guess I got a little reckless because my 24 year old neighbor, Tom, caught me one Saturday afternoon. Tom was an OK guy. He'd lived next door to us for years and I'd never paid much attention to him. I'd buy weed from him every once in a while or he'd buy me beer (with a decent mark-up, of course) if I asked him to. The day he caught me, he came over to borrow our lawnmower and knocked on the window of the family room, scaring me half to death. I'd been standing in plain view, stroking myself in the center of the room watching porn when he knocked. I also noted that he'd been holding his phone up, most likely filming me for I-don't-know-how-long. I quickly darted out of the room and put some clothes on before I met him at the back door.

Tom laughed and laughed at me. "What were you doing, Michael? Don't you know you'll go blind doing that?" He pushed his way past me, through our kitchen, and into the family room. "Just what were you watching, anyway?" As I followed him, I tried to get him to stop, but there was no way he would. The video I was watching was still paused on the tv. He picked up the remote and hit play saying "Oh, this looks like a good one." The video began again. It was at a point where a very pretty young girl was sucking some stud's rather large cock. He turned and sat down on the couch and put his feet up.

"What do you want, Tom?" I asked and crossed my arms as I looked down at him. He was wearing skimpy black running shorts and a white tank top. He was a good looking enough guy, I suppose, if you're into guys. Which I was not. He was six-two maybe, a good 190 to 200 pounds. Physically fit. But everyone in the neighborhood new two things. One: Tom was as gay as a picnic basket. Two: Tom's younger sister, Theresa, was a stripper and a huge slut. Probably a prostitute. I'm not lying when I say I've beat off thinking about her more than a few times. She was maybe 21 and had a rocking body.

He continued to watch the video, practically ignoring me.

"Tom?" I asked again, louder.

"Oh," he said finally acknowledging my presence. "I was just going to borrow your lawnmower."

I told him it was in the garage and he could go ahead and take it.

"Ok, thanks," he said and went back to the video. "I'll get it in a while. I'm watching tv right now." Then he looked over at me and patted the couch. "Why don't you join me?"

I knew there was no way I was going to get him to leave until the video was over, so I rolled my eyes and sat at the other end of the couch, leaving the middle cushion between us, my hands in my lap. I was all too aware that in my haste to get something on, I threw on a dirty t-shirt and some basketball shorts. I didn't bother with any underwear.

As the video played, Tom was very vocal and gave plenty of commentary. And it wasn't long before he turned his attention to me. As the girl kept blowing the guy on the screen, he said "Look at that thing! That's a huge cock! You ever seen a cock that big, Mike?" I just grunted no. "Man, that's a big cock." I noticed he'd moved his hand down to his lap and he was lightly rubbing his cock through the thin material of his shorts. His erection was clearly outlined as he played with it. My gaze was caught between the action on the screen and the action that was playing out not three feet from me. I could feel my erection spring to attention. Without any underwear on, there was no way for me to hide it.

Then he stared in on me. "I love sucking a cock like that. You ever sucked a cock, Mike? I bet you'd like it. It feels really good in your mouth." Before I could even answer, he sprang to his feet, dropped his shorts, and whipped off his shirt. Then he sat back down right next to me, his side touching mine. He leaned over toward me slightly. "I'm just gonna get comfortable, Mike. You should join me," he said.

My throat was very dry suddenly. "I'm ok," I croaked. It felt wrong. I wasn't gay.

"Oh, come on," he said as he grabbed the hem of my shirt and lifted. "I won't bite and no one has to know." My shirt lifted off me with ease and he turned his attention to my shorts. He began to lower them roughly and I didn't stop him for some reason. We were both naked now.

I watched as he took his ample cock in his hand and started to stroke it, slowly, with his right hand. His cock was a good 7 to 8 inches in length and had a fat, pink, head at the end. His pubes were closely cropped, making his cock appear even larger.

"Relax, Mike," he said. "I was just watching you stroke yourself a minute ago. What's the big deal? Did you forget how?" Then he reached over and took my cock in his left hand and started to stroke it.

I gasped and started to stand, but he held firm and I sat back down. "Just relax," he said as he stroked. "No one has to know but us," he said. "It's better with a little spit. Here, I'll show you." He took his hand from my cock and spit a large amount of saliva onto it, then returned to stroking me. "See? Isn't that better?"

"Uh-huh," I managed. The video now was completely forgotten. I was mesmerized watching Tom's hand stroke my cock.

Then he reached with his right hand and took my right hand, bringing it to his lips. He spit into it, and then brought my hand to his cock. I got the idea and started to stroke him. We continued in silence for a moment.

"Do you like the feel of that hard cock in your hand?" he asked as he turned to me slightly.

"It's hard, but a little soft all at the same time," I said as I turned my gaze to my hand moving on his cock. "And hot." Fuck, was I turned on.

His hand started to move faster on my penis. "Do you like it?"

"Yea," I said. "It feels good."

I continued to stare at my hand stroking his cock. "Would you like to suck it? I think you'll like it. It's warm and soft at the top, then hard along the shaft. I promise you'll like it."

"I don't know......" I whimpered.

He released my cock and then slid back on the couch, his head against the far armrest, his legs spread wide, his left foot on the back of the couch. He was pointing his cock straight up in the air with one hand, the other behind his head. "Come on," he said with a hint of forcefulness in his voice. "Just try it. No one will know but us and I promise to do you afterwards," he said. "Please?"

I was in heat. Crazed. Hornier than I think I'd ever been. I didn't care that it was a guy I was going to have sex with any longer. I just needed to have sex. In a daze, I turned toward him and got up on all fours between his legs. I looked down at his cock as I hovered above it. 'Fuck it,' I thought. I closed my eyes, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue as I lowered my face to his waiting cock.

The head slipped between my lips as I felt the underside slide across my tongue. There was a slight salty taste with a hint of what had to be pee, but that faded away within a second. I heard him breathe deeply as I continued to lower my head, taking more of him into my mouth. Once I felt it hit the back of my mouth and my gag reflex start, I backed off slowly until I felt his cock head near my lips. Then I sucked hard as I lowered myself again.

"Fuck yea," I heard him whisper.

Slowly, up and down on his cock, again and again, sucking as hard as I could. When I felt my mouth get full of spit, I held the base of his cock in one hand and pulled off on the up stroke. I swallowed a mouthful of spit, ran my tongue around his cock head a few times, and then lowered myself again. This time, I could taste something different. A hint of salt, maybe.

"Oh, God, that's good," he breathed. I felt his hips begin to move, moving his cock in and out of my mouth as I sucked hard and continued my own movements. That's when I realized what the taste was: his pre-cum. Then I thought 'Shit! What am I going to do when he cums?' A small voice in my head whispered 'Swallow it. You know you want to.' The 'wrongness' of what I was doing was long gone now.

As these thoughts passed through my mind, I felt his hand on the back of my head as he grabbed a handful of my hair. His hips kept moving and so I just held my head in place as he slowly fucked my mouth.

"Oh, God," he whispered. "Oh, God." His hips began to move faster.

"I'm gonna cum," he warned me, but there was little I could do. I felt his cock pulse in my mouth once, and then a flood of semen followed each additional pulse. It came out fast and hard, filling my mouth. He'd stopped thrusting his hips, but his cock made it difficult to swallow it all, so quite a bit leaked out the side of my mouth. Finally after what seemed like minutes, he relaxed and released my hair and I let his cock fall from my mouth. I looked up at him for the first time. His eyes were closed and he was breathing hard, his right hand back over the arm rest. I looked down at his cock was covered in spit, a small puddle of cum in his pubic hair. I noticed for the first time his balls were shaved clean. I sat up and leaned back, my feet on the floor..

He looked up at me. "Nice job," he said and he stood up. "Now, it's your turn," he said as he kicked my feet apart wide.

Tom wasted no time in diving onto my cock. He sucked hard and fast, taking it all in again and again. I was close to cumming and I think he sensed it. He pulled off my cock and lowered himself to my balls. Licking and sucking each one as he went lower, then he lifted them out of the way with his hand and used his other to spread my legs wider. I then felt his tongue touch my taint and jumped in response. He tickled me there for a time, then back to my cock his mouth went. In seconds, I blasted his throat with a load. He continued to suck me, getting every drop of cum out of me.

Then he unceremoniously stood up, grabbed his clothes and got dressed. I was stunned sitting there, watching him dress.

He pointed his thumb in the direction of the garage and said "Can I borrow your lawnmower?"

"Sure," was all I could muster.

He turned and headed for the back door. I heard him say "I'll call you later" as the back door closed behind him.

I had to work the next night and when I made it home after my shift, Tom was sitting on my back porch. I could see the light from his phone illuminating his face in the darkness. As I got closer, he acknowledged my presence, but never stopped watching his phone. "How was work," he asked.

"The same. What did you do all day?" I asked.

"Nada," he said and held something up. It was his little pipe. I could see it was packed and ready, the faint smell of marijuana permeated the air. "Want some?" he asked.

I took the pipe without a word as I sat in the chair next to his, and took a big hit. I could feel the pot wash over me immediately, washing the stress of the day away. We sat in silence and I hit the pipe again. It was good stuff and I was very quickly very stoned. I handed the pipe back to him and he set it down. He was still on his phone.

"What are you watching?" I asked.

He pushed a few things on the phone screen and then my phone pinged in my pocket.

"I've watched that at least 1,000 times," he said. I pulled out my phone and saw the notification that I'd gotten a text. I opened it up and there was a video. I hit play and then about shit myself.

He had filmed me sucking his cock this morning! Mother. Fucker. There was no mistaking it was me. You couldn't see my face that well, but you could tell. To make matters worse, he'd filmed right at the point that you could see his cum seep out of the corner of my mouth.

"You fucking asshole!" I said to him, not really loud, but forceful. "I can't believe you did that." Had I not been so stoned, I'd probably be out of my mind. What if my parents found out? Actually, my parents would probably be happy to have a gay son. They were ultra progressives and they'd probably throw me a party if they discovered I was gay. But what if my friends found out? That would be another matter.

"Relaaaaaaax. Relaaaaaaaaax," he cooed. "No one but us is ever going to see that, I promise. Just as long as you play nice, it will remain our little secret."

"Play nice?" I asked. "What the fuck does that mean?"

"It's simple, " he said as he stood up. "Follow me." Then he turned and entered the back door to my house. I followed him as he went upstairs to the bedrooms without a word. I wasn't sure, but I doubt he'd ever been in the upstairs of my house.

There were three bedrooms upstairs. The Master had a large four-poster bed and a newly refurbished toilet and shower. The shower was large enough to fit four people easily with two massaging shower heads. My parents showered together quite often, obviously. The other two bedrooms shared a much smaller toilet and shower between them, but I didn't have any siblings so I actually had a game room and a bed room. Tom silently walked around the upstairs, eventually stopping in my room. He turned to me.

"Playing nice is just that," he said as he reached down and then lifted his shirt above his head. As he unbuckled his jeans and let them slide down his legs, he continued "You and I have a little fun on the weekends and that's that. It will be our little secret. " He shimmied his hips and his jeans hit the floor, revealing he wasn't wearing underwear. He stepped out of his jeans and walked toward me. I could tell his cock was beginning to harden. Mine began to stir as well. "Just you and I and that's it," he said as he untucked my shirt. "No one has to know," he pulled my shirt up and I raised my arms to let him take it off. He cast it aside and began to lower himself in front of me. His hands grasped my slacks and ubuckled my belt. "But that was one of the best blowjobs I've ever gotten and I'm going to want more of them. " He opened the snap on my pants and pulled my fly down, then began to lower my slacks and underwear as one. "And all you have to do is play nice and no one ever sees that but you and I. Deal?" He leaned forward and took my hardening cock in his mouth.

Over the next several weeks, Tom took his time to teach me what he liked. He helped me explore what made him feel good. He liked to do... 'interesting' things from time to time, like he'd borrow a pair of his sister's panties or a thong and one of us would wear them. That kind of thing. I started to get into it right away. So much so that I allowed him to film me sucking his cock more and more. I felt like a porn star and I loved it.

Looking back, I was surprised I got into the idea of having sex with another guy. I was, after all, about as heterosexual as you can get. I'd never once looked at gay porn or anything. But Tom was convincing in that I should try it and I figured I might as well. Who knows? Maybe I'd like it. And did I ever. I think I surprised myself more than I surprised Tom the way I got into it. I was open to anything that involved sex and didn't blush at making my desires known. Tom told me the things that he liked and I happily did them. When I found things that I liked, Tom was willing to give them a try. It was a good relationship.

About five minutes after my parents left for the weekend a few weeks later, Tom called me. "Can I borrow your shower?" A funny request, but I figured that he just wanted a blowjob. He was standing in my kitchen not 3 minutes later. "Let's go upstairs," he said. I followed as he led me to my parents room. We'd never messed around in here before. We entered the bathroom and he turned both showers on. The room began to steam up slowly as we both stripped.

He put his hands on the vanity, facing the mirror with his feet wide. "Stand like this," he told me. As I did so, he pulled out a large tube of something and spread a large pile of its contents in his hand. It was white and I could smell it right away. It smelled of chemicals.

"This is hair removal cream. It's painless, I swear," he said. It felt cold as he smeared it on my butt and as he spread it into my crack. Again and again, he put more from the tube and spread it around. Then he had me turn around and did the same to the front. Anywhere that would have had a tan line was covered in white cream. He would toy with my erection as he spread it around. When he was done, he washed his hands and set the timer on his phone for 5 minutes.

"This will make you nice and smooth," he said as he leaned on the vanity. I stood up straight and looked down. "It doesn't sting," I said. "Just stinks a little."

"We wait five minutes and then rinse," he said as he looked at his phone. "While we're waiting, why don't you show me what that mouth of yours can do?"

I got down on my knees and started to suck his cock as the hair removal did it's thing. When the buzzer finally went off, he pulled me up and took me to the shower. He spent the next few minutes washing me and makings sure the cream had worked its magic. Then he had me bend over and put my hands on the wall. I knew that what we were doing was all in preparation for him to fuck me. I'd never done anything like this before, but I had thought about it since he and I became lovers. I was understandably nervous about the prospect of losing my anal virginity, but excited about it all the same. Would it hurt? I'd seen enough anal porn to convince myself that women seem to like it enough. I knew guys fucked each other so I seriously doubt that would keep going on if it was painful.

I heard him take the massaging wand off its holder and switch it on. He adjusted the flow to where he wanted it and then pointed it straight at my asshole. I jumped as I felt it the first time, but quickly realized that this felt pretty good.

"Reach back and spread your cheeks," he said. When I did, I could really feel the water flowing into my canal. "Let me know when it feels like you need to shit really bad," he told me.

When I said so, he quickly toweled me off and had me sit on the toilet. My ass exploded like I had major diarrhea as the water flowed out of me. When I was done, he had me come back in the shower where he cleaned my backside again.

As we toweled off, he guided me to my parents bed. "I've wanted to do it on this bed from the first time I saw it," he said. "Get up there," he said as he slapped my ass. I climbed up and got on my knees facing the head of the bed.

"Like this?" I asked as I got on all fours. "Or this?" I asked as I lowered myself to my elbows. "Or like this?" I said as I lowered my head to the mattress an stretched my arms out in front of me and sticking my ass into the air. I turned my head to see what he was doing.

He had his shorts in his hand and was rooting around in the pockets. "Just like that," he said as he dropped his shorts and got up on the bed behind me. I felt his hand massage my ass and I wiggled my hips in response.

SMACK! It made me jump when he slapped my ass, but I liked it all the same. "You have a great ass, Mike," he said. I felt him continue massaging my ass as I closed my eyes. Then he spread my ass cheeks apart and I felt him press his face inside. His tongue touched my anus and made me jump. He slowly slid it around my ring and chills broke out all over my body. A soft moan escaped my lips. He flicked his tongue around and then pressed into me with it. I moaned louder. After a time, his face pulled from ass and I opened my eyes again. Then I felt the cold sensation of a lube covered finger press into me. He finger fucked me for several seconds and then added another finger. It felt really good.