Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, we took our first break. We put our robes on and went into the little office.

"Well, that wasn't too bad, was it?" he asked me after the door closed.

I laughed. "No," I said, as I sat down on a chair facing him as he leaned on a desk. "Not bad at all." We were facing each other and the realization that my little robe did absolutely nothing at all to hide my cock and balls was not lost on me. What the hell, I thought. If he wants to play the sexual innuendo game, I might as well play too.

He made no effort to look away from me. "Some of these poses can get hard, you know? Having to stand with your muscles flexed can be....hard. Don't you think?"

"Yea," I said smiling. "But that one wasn't too...hard...for me. Was it hard for you?" I could feel an erection start to build.

"It was getting there," he said. "But thankfully, the professor told us to take a break. Speaking of our rather genteel professor, how did he convince you to do this?"

"He came up and sat next to me on the beach and asked me," I said.

"What? Professor Bardot came up to you at the NUDE beach? "

"Yea," I said and I shrugged. "I was laying there minding my own business and catching some sun when he was just suddenly there."

"Was he checking you out the whole time?" he asked me.

I shrugged again. "Don't know. I was laying there with my head phones on and he asked if he could put his things down close to me. We made small talk but I was just laying there with my eyes closed. Eventually, I got up and left, which was when he handed me his card and told him to call him about nude modeling. I got a little bit of a 'creeper' vibe out of him, but he seemed harmless to me."

"Oh, he's harmless, alright," Tom said. "Has he asked to photograph you yet?"

"Me?" I asked. "No."

"He will," he said. "All the other guys I've talked to say he asks to take nude pictures of them for his 'personal collection', whatever that means, and not for public viewing. I told him no thanks when he asked me."

"That is kind of strange," I admitted. "Wonder what he wants the pictures for?"

"Probably to beat off to, the dirty little fucker," he said laughing. "One guy told me that the money was pretty good, though. "

We talked a little more and then there came a knock at the door and we were back on stage again.

We ended up doing three different poses. We whispered to each other all night, most times using juvenile sexual innuendo to pass the time. The last pose was with Tom behind me and his body pressed into my back. At one point, I could clearly feel a semi-hard cock against my ass. It gave me chills. He took this opportunity to really lay on the chatter about sex.

When we were done and getting dressed, Tom said "So....sorry about that last one. I normally don't have that problem. I hope it didn't freak you out too much."

I laughed. "Not at all. I was having difficulties keeping it together myself with you whispering in my ear the whole time."

Professor Bardot walked in and gave us our envelopes and asked if we would be willing to work together again at some point. We looked at each other and we both said "Sure" almost in unison.

As we were leaving the studio, I was shifting my shoulders around because they had become stiff from the poses we'd been in.

Tom saw me and asked "You ok? "

"Yea," I said as we walked along. "My shoulders are just stiff. I need to get back to my dorm room and take a long shower to loosen things up a bit. I'll be fine, thanks for asking."

"What you need is a massage to loosen you up," Tom said.

"Well, sometimes I have to take what I can get," I said. "And in the dorms, a long hot shower is the best I'll get."

"Welllllll....," he said. "If you're interested....My apartment is two blocks that way and I'd be happy to give you a massage." He held out his hand as if to say 'no offense'. "If you're interested, that is."

I turned to him. "Seriously?" I asked.

"Sure," he said. "I'd be happy to give you a rub down. You can even use my shower. I live right over there." He pointed. "Alone," he added.

"That'd be great," I said. "I'd appreciate that."

So, we changed directions and headed to his apartment. He lived on the 3rd floor of a 7 floor walk-up. It wasn't long after the door was closed behind us that we were kissing and tearing at each other's clothes. In no time flat, I had his pants open and my hand massaging his rod while we kissed. I could feel that he was well endowed. As he lifted my shirt above my head, I dropped down to my knees quickly and pulled his jeans and underwear down to his knees. As I started to suck his cock, he worked his way out of his pants and kicked them aside. His cock head was large and hot, his shaft strong in my mouth. I reached up and held the base of his cock while I worked on the cock head. I could taste his pre-cum. I worked him slowly with my mouth, taking him in to just at my gag reflex, then pulling back off again. I felt his hips begin to move as he gently fucked my mouth. Suddenly, he stepped back.

"I'm supposed to be giving you a massage," he said as he helped me to me feet. He kissed me deeply and i kissed him back. "Come on," he said as he led me to his bedroom.

I took off my jeans and underwear when I entered and he had me lay down on his bed on my stomach. I laid there with my eyes closed as I heard him rummage around in his night stand drawers.

"Here it is, " he said and I opened my eyes. He was holding a bottle of oil in his hand. "I knew I had some massage oil here someplace." He turned to me and climbed onto the bed and straddled my lower back. Then he slid back to sit on my butt. I could see that he'd also put a tube of lube on his nightstand as well as a condom. I closed my eyes as I smiled.

He began to massage my upper back. It felt amazing and I instantly relaxed.

"So, " he said as he rubbed my shoulders. I could feel his balls on my skin and when he leaned forward, the warm of his erect cock was unmistakable on my skin. "You're 19 and you're finishing your first year here. What else should I know about you?"

I cleared my throat and opened my eyes. "Well, there's not much to tell, really. Just trying to find my way in this crazy world of ours."

"Oh, you'll have to do better than that," he said. "Do you like guys and girls, or just guys? I'd ask if you are actually a hetero and are only here because you're curious, but no one sucks a cock like you just did without having some practice at it." He moved down to where he was now straddling my upper thighs as he worked my back over. Now every time he leaned forward, his cock slid onto the crack of my ass. I wiggled my hips lightly under him.

"I like guys, mostly," I admitted. "There's something about a nice set of tits, though. You know what I mean? But to be totally honest, I've only been with the one guy and, like, two girls, so I'm still inexperienced. "

I heard him laugh lightly. "You're practically a virgin." He added more massage oil to my back and this time when I felt his cock on my ass, he'd clearly added massage oil there as well. I wiggled under him more. He lifted himself up and spread my legs, then climbed in between them. Now, his cock could slip into the crack of my ass and rub against me when he leaned forward. I arched my back and lifted my hips to help him.

"What did you and this one guy do when you were together? Were you together long?" he asked as he rubbed and slid on my backside.

I cleared my throat again. "Um... he was my next door neighbor. A little older than me. He caught me jerking off when my parents weren't home once and we started messing around together. My parents were gone most weekends so I had the house to myself. He kinda showed me what felt good and what made him feel good, you know? He got me to open up and be more sure of myself when it came to sex, I guess."

"And what was it that you liked?" he said. Then he reached under my right leg and lifted as he said "Turn over." Once on my back, he slid himself down and took my cock into his mouth. He sucked slowly, then looked up at me. I'd lifted my head and put my arm behind my head so I could watch. "Do you like blow jobs or other things?" Then he went back to sucking me slowly.

Fuck, it felt good. I'd been on edge all day and wasn't sure how long i was going to be able to last. So, I figured I'd better start talking to take my mind off the impending orgasm that was building inside me. "Oh, I like blow jobs just fine, thanks. Love them, in fact. He said I was good at it, that I did it good." I began to move my hips as he sucked me.

He looked up at me again. "Anything else?" he asked.

I smiled and he went back to sucking me. "Anal," I said. "I like it back there. He was very gentle and took his time. I really enjoyed it, even the first time we did it."

He looked up at me and kept stroking my cock slowly as he said "Really?"

"Yea," I said as I watched him stroke me. "He was really fond of teasing me for a long time until I was begging him to fuck me. He'd rim me and finger fuck me and just tease my ass for what seemed like hours until I'd just turn over and make him stick his cock in me."

"That got you off, huh?" he asked.

"Yea," I said as I stretched. "He actually made me cum without touching myself more than once."

"Really?" he asked. "How'd he do that?"

"Hell if I know," I said. "It just started and suddenly, I was cumming all over. It was amazing."

"Was it from behind?" he asked. "Or were you on your back? Or something else?"

"Ummmm..." I thought for second. "Both, I think. The first time I was on my back, for sure. Then after that, pretty much every time. We mostly did it from behind. That's the way he liked it. He said he liked to feel my ass as he fucked me. I liked it that way, too."

"I think I'd like to see that," he said.

So, I swung my leg over his head and turned over onto my belly. Then I got up on my knees with my head down on the mattress, bending my back and sticking my ass into the air as high as I could. "Well," I said as I closed my eyes, "You'd better get to work."

I felt the bed move and then that handsome face buried itself into my ass. I felt his tongue find my anus and begin to make slow circles. I breathed deeply and moaned. His hands grabbed my butt cheeks and spread them wide, then he continued to rim me. His tongue worked its magic and I began to moan louder and more often. My asshole was slick with spit as he slowly tried to slide his tongue into me. I shuddered and moaned "Yesssssssssssss....." His tongue moved down and tickled my taint, and then back up to my spot again. My hips moved involuntarily as the fever in me began to build. I felt his face pull away and a finger or two was inserted into me. He slowly pushed them in and slowly pulled them out again. I moaned again. He reached under me and stroked my aching cock as he fingered my ass. This continued for what seemed like hours. My moaning was constant. I was ready for him.

"Put your cock in me," I said. "I want to feel your cock inside me."

"Yea?" he asked. "You ready?"

"God, yes," I breathed. "Give it to me. Fuck me."

His fingers pulled out and he released my cock as I felt the bed move. I opened my eyes to see him grab the lube and condom from the nightstand. I lifted my head and sat up on my elbows, turned my head back and tried to see what he was doing. I couldn't see much but I'd been in his position enough to know that he was putting the condom on his cock and smearing it with lube.

He moved again and got into position behind me as I put the top of my head on the mattress so I could look between my legs. There was a huge glob of pre-cum leaking out of the head of my cock. I felt the hotness of his cock head touch my anus. I concentrated on relaxing. Slowly, he began to push into me. There was resistance. He pushed harder. The resistance kept us and I felt a slight pinch as his cock head penetrated me for the first time. I sucked in my breath sharply at the pinch, but it soon subsided. All I felt now was fullness as he slid his cock into me. Slowly, he pushed until I felt his hips hit mine. His hands gripped my hips tightly.

"How's that," he asked me as he held me there.

I picked my head up and tried to look back at him. "It feels great. Just go slow at first. It's been a little while. I'll let you know when you can go faster," I said.

I put my head back down as he started to rock back and forth, slowly. As he pulled back, another long moan escaped my lips. Then he stopped and pushed back in until his hips hit my ass. Slowly, he fucked me until I started to rock back onto him.

"That's it," I breathed. "Fuck me." I pushed back harder. "Give it to me."

I felt his left hand slide up and push between my shoulder blades, pushing me down toward the mattress. I took the hint and lowered myself until my face was buried in the mattress. He started to really fuck me now. Hard, sharp thrusts, his hips slapping into my ass making the room fill with noise. He was pushing me toward the top of the bed with each thrust. I turned my head to the right. I could feel the orgasm rising deep inside me.

"Oh, God," I cried. "Give it to me. You're gonna make me cum!"

He suddenly stopped and pulled out of me. I opened my eyes, lifted my head, and tried to look behind me.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Turn over, "he said as he moved back toward the foot of the bed. "I want to watch you cum"

Okie-doke, I thought and turned over. I grabbed a pillow and slid it under my lower back to lift my hips of the bed. I looked down and my cockhead was slick with pre-cum. I watched as Tom moved in between my legs and aimed his cock at me. I could feel him hunt around for my opening, find it, and then push straight in.

I grunted loudly and then hooked my legs around him. He leaned forward and locked his arms on either side of me and then started to rock his hips, in and out of me. He kept his head down, watching what he was doing to me. I reached up and put my hands on his shoulders and tried to move with him to build a rhythm. I'd lift my hips slightly as he pushed into me.

"That's it," I breathed. "Just like that. Give it to me. " I could feel his cock hit my prostate every stroke. My orgasm started to build again, from deep inside me. "Just like that," I said. "Keep going. Don't stop," I pleaded. He increased his pace. "That's it," I breathed. "Oh! Oh!......Here it comes!" I cried as my orgasm crashed into me. My whole body tensed up. My eyes opened wide as did my mouth. "Oh God!" Tom stopped fucking me and watched as semen started to ooze out of my cock in long spurts. I could feel my sphincter muscle clamp down on his cock.

"Keep going! Keep going!" I pleaded, trying to make the feeling last longer. He looked up at me and started rocking his cock into me again.

"Sorry," he said. "I wanted to see it happen."

I reached up and took his face in my hands and pulled him in for a kiss. As I pulled back, I laid back down and just held onto his arms and watched him as he continued to fuck me.

"Fuck," I said. "It still feels amazing. Are you close?"

"Yea," he said. "Pretty close anyway."

I looked down and there was a large puddle of cum where my belly button used to me and it was leaking down my sides.

"Your cock feels so good," I breathed, encouraging him. "It's so hard. I love the way it feels inside me. Give it to me. Fuck me with it."

"Oh, God," he breathed.

"I want you to pull out and cum on me," I said. "I want to watch you spray it on me."

That did the trick. He moaned "Oh...oh...oh!!" as he sat up quickly, causing his cock to slide out of me. He reached down and removed the condom quickly and started to stroke his cock just as the first burst of cum splashed across my belly. I watched as our fluids mingled together and i reached down and smeared our cum all over my skin.

We laid there for a few minutes and then showered together. I ended up sleeping over that night. It was the first time I'd ever woken up with someone of either sex in bed with me. I really liked it.