All Comments on 'Naked Alley Ch. 03: Mothers'

by sailorsix

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

That was a very good story. Thank you. Still could tell English is not your first language, nor your editors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very good

I enjoyed all three. Wouldn't mind seeing the place revisited.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 7 years ago

I liked the story but when it came to the sex it was just too confusing with so many names and combinations. Also, as this series was in the incest category, I kept looking for the family sex. I know it happened in the first chapter but was there any actual incest in chapters 2 and 3?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I lost track of who was doing what to who. why is arse fucking so popular I admit it is a good form of contraception but I think the most satisfying for both is the vagina which was made for the penis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well that's disappointing

Three chapters, all categorized under incest, yet with no actual incest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersailorsix@sailorsix
Summer 2020. What a crazy time is it. For quiet a long time, I haven't been able to contribute much. I hope this will change soon, because I did do some writing and I enjoyed it! I write as a way to feel the ideas and fantasies that pop up in my mind. My main interest is how ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES