Naked Ambitions of Tiffany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like what?" Tiffany asked.

"I have a lot of experience with public nudity."

Tiffany roared with laughter. "Do you?"

"I used to go to nudists resorts," CJ explained. "When I was 21, my ex-boyfriend used to take me. We went every summer for a few years. The first time was super scary. But I quickly got used to it."

"Are you joking?"

Tiffany was amazed that her colleague, sweet little CJ, would be involved with such things.

"Why do you think the boss sent me?" CJ asked. "I'm a terrible public speaker, but I have a passion for this. So I explained a little about my history and volunteered for this job. No one expects this from me."

"You've got that right. You look so... so... nevermind. But I'm glad we're a team on this."

"Me too. There's nothing like sunbathing naked on a hot summer day. Or going for a naked swim to cool down from the heat. I miss that feeling. I still love it. And it's part of the reason why I'm so passionate about this project. If it opens, I would love to come here next summer."

There was a moment of silence as they just locked eyes. Without saying anything for a moment, they understood each other's thoughts.

"Now that it's settled, would you like to be my coach?" Tiffany asked playfully.

"A coach? I like the sound of that. Yes, I can do that. It's a great idea. But if we're going to proceed, you have to do everything I say."

"Sure."

"I mean it," CJ said. "Doing nudity is scary enough for a first time. But to do what you're planning? I have to push you. Otherwise it'll be a train wreck."

Tiffany took a deep breath. "I'll give it my best shot."

"No, we'll give it our best shot."

They finished their food and coffee. There was plenty of work to be done and it had to be done fast.

***

Later that day. After speaking with the Mayor, and agreeing to the terms, the Mayor was nice enough to let them in the town hall building for a private practice session. The building was empty except for a few clerks working in the backrooms.

The duo lounged around in the empty town hall, planning their next big leap. As daunting as it was, there was an air of excitement.

"The first rule of nudism is, there are no rules," CJ explained.

"What kind of advice is that?"

CJ thought for a moment. "Well, there's actually not much advice to give. It's just like public speaking, isn't it? The advice doesn't help. You just have to jump in and do it. Then you get used to it. That's the only way."

"Makes sense. That's how we learned public speaking in law school with moot court. There wasn't much advice given at first. Just get up there and do the routine."

"There you go. That's the answer."

"So you're telling me I should just strip?" Tiffany asked rhetorically.

"Do you have a better idea?"

Tiffany shrugged. "You're the coach."

"If I'm the coach, then I'm telling you to get naked. If you don't practice now, you'll be a nervous wreck during the next town hall."

Tiffany sighed. "Maybe in a few moments. We better examine the sex toy first. I think that would work best."

"Sure. The Mayor said he put it under the podium. Hang on."

CJ went behind the podium and picked up the weird sex toy. It looked like a saddle with a moderately sized dildo in the middle, which pointed straight upwards.

"What the hell is that?" Tiffany asked.

"It's a sybian."

"I've never heard of it. And I've never seen such a thing before."

"It's not complicated. You can pretty much tell how it works by simply looking at it. All you have to do is sit on it. Right on the dildo. And it vibrates."

"I'm not sure why a resort would need one of those things."

CJ shrugged. "It makes perfect sense to me. Think about it; you get a nice orgasm from the sybian, then you get to relax naked while playing in water. Or vice-versa. Whatever floats your boat."

"I guess that's what we're fighting for. The freedom for adults to enjoy their vacations."

"All you have to do is get naked for a town hall packed with strangers, ride this sybian, and have an orgasm for everyone to see. Then the permits are granted. Simple as that."

"How easy," Tiffany said sarcastically.

"It can be easy if you practice. It's going to happen eventually. Standing around talking isn't going to help."

"Give me a minute, please. I need to clear my head."

Tiffany put her head down and paced the room, side to side, front to back. A minute or two had passed. There was no talking. Her mind was in a state of total concentration. Her mind was centered.

Finally, she stood in the back of the room, where the audience would be, and she looked at the podium. She imagined herself naked, near the podium, riding the sex toy. Visualization was an important part of her process.

"Okay," she finally said. "I'm ready. Phew..."

Standing in the back of the room, Tiffany unbuttoned her top. Her eyes remained focused on the podium and sex toy on the other side. She put her top on a nearby seat. She removed her shoes and socks. She unbuttoned her pants. Her eyes remained focused on the center stage, which was kind of far away. She took her pants off and put it on a seat.

All she had on were bra and panties.

It was complete tunnel vision. She reached back to unclasp her bra. Her small, pert breasts exposed. They curved upwards with light pink nipples. Her eyes remained focused on the podium and sex toy. She bent down to remove her panties, also placing it on the nearby seat.

She was completely and utterly naked. Bare feet on the floor. Her curves were freed.

It was a certainty that CJ was watching this in shock, but Tiffany remained focused on having to walk to the podium and face the auditorium of empty chairs.

"What do you think, coach?" Tiffany asked after a big deep breath.

"You have a seriously cute body. You're obviously very pretty. Those pink nipples of yours are to die for. But you need to do something about those pubic hairs though. We can shave that later."

Tiffany blushed. "I meant about the situation. You know, the permits, which is the reason why I'm standing here like this."

"Oh, sorry. I have a great feeling that you're going to win hearts and minds. You're... you... and sometimes that's enough. There's an incredible honesty about you being naked like this that people will connect with."

"Thank you."

Tiffany's toes wiggled on the floor and her nipples grew harder from the exposure. This was a completely new life experience.

"How do you feel?" CJ asked in awe.

"Like Cersei in Game of Thrones. Prepared to make that long, naked walk of shame."

"Then what's your atonement?"

"Being a corporate whore," Tiffany quipped.

She lifted her right foot and moved her big toe ahead of her, touching the floor in front. The first step was difficult and her body felt cold. Her nipples rock hard.

This was nothing like public speaking. She froze.

"What's wrong?" CJ asked.

"I... I can't do it. I feel like I'm on the verge of an anxiety attack."

"Come on. Can you try harder? Once you make it to the front of the room, I promise that your confidence is only going to skyrocket. Each second that you're naked, the more comfortable you're going to be."

"I'm doing my best," Tiffany replied.

Managing to move her feet and toes a bit, she was able to take a small step, followed by another. The more she moved, the weaker she felt. This was another level of anxiety.

"Are you okay?" CJ asked.

In a flash, Tiffany used her forearm to cover both breasts and nipples, then she used her other hand to cover her pussy.

"I screwed up. Sorry, I'm getting dressed now. Then I'm quitting. I'm really sorry."

"No. You're powerful and you can do anything."

"My vagina feels like a baked potato. I can't do this. I'm getting dressed now, sorry."

"Don't move," CJ said. "Watch me."

Tiffany remained still, with her limbs covering her sexual parts. She watched her friend and co-worker gracefully move towards the center of the stage, right in front of the podium.

She watched CJ facing the podium, then pull her hairband off, letting that luscious dark hair fall free from the ponytail.

"What are you doing?" Tiffany asked, watching her friend's backside.

"I'm showing you how it's done."

Piece by piece, the clothes came off and CJ put everything on top of the podium, standing barefoot in her bra and panties. Her skin was light and her body was skinny. Her ass was kind of flat, which really showed after taking those panties off. Then she unclasped her bra, putting everything on the podium.

When CJ turned around, Tiffany saw her friend naked. CJ had a flat chest with large, dark nipples that were rock hard. She also had a cleanly shaven pussy.

"God..." Tiffany's voice trailed off.

"Well, God made my body, but this is my free will. I choose to be naked with you. And I choose to be proud of what I was born with. It's a state of mind, Tiffany. Choose to be proud."

Tiffany nodded and gulped. "Okay. What now?"

"Come to me," CJ said with open arms. "You'll be rewarded with the only thing I can give. I promise it's worth it."

With her eyes focused on the naked body of her co-worker, Tiffany moved her feet and legs, finding newfound strength and motivation for doing this job. Each step brought her closer to CJ's nudity. With each step, she saw the naked body more closely. She saw the dark color, shape, and hardness of CJ's nipples. She saw the loving expression in CJ's eyes.

It was an awkward walk on the cold floor and the bottom of Tiffany's bare feet had never felt so dirty. Her mind felt even dirtier as she was naked before CJ. The duo took a moment to admire each other's body.

"My prize?" Tiffany asked, almost in a whiny manner. "I'm waiting."

"Oh, right. Here you go."

With a persistent force, CJ grabbed Tiffany and planted a big kiss on her lips. It was a hard but gentle kiss. A smack at first, then a tender touch.

When CJ pulled back, Tiffany stood wide-eyed and frozen once again.

"What was that?" Tiffany gasped.

"Remember what I said before? Sexual confidence is still confidence. If we can be naked together like this, freeing our minds, then how could the town hall scare you?"

"Because it's different. Because there's going to be like, a hundred people, watching me masturbate on that weird machine."

"Turn around," CJ said. "Time for some serious visualization."

"I don't like the sound of that."

But she did it anyway. Tiffany turned and faced the empty auditorium and the several rows of empty seats.

A loud screeching noise was made when CJ dragged the stool towards Tiffany.

"Bend over and lean on this," CJ said.

"Are you going to do something to me?" Tiffany questioned.

"Like what?"

"You tell me. You're acting suspiciously."

"We're going to do a simulation. If you can survive this, then I can assure you, you can survive the town hall. Now listen to your coach and bend over. Oh, and spread your legs too."

Tiffany's jaw dropped. "I knew it."

"You have no choice. Give me your pussy."

Relenting, Tiffany bent over and rested her forearms on the stool. She spread her legs apart so that CJ could have unfettered access.

Sure enough, CJ got on her knees, right behind Tiffany's butt.

"How does my asshole look?" Tiffany flippantly asked, knowing that her friend was having a deep inspection.

"Everything looks healthy, from your pink pussy -- which is slightly wet -- to that tight little brown hole. Clean bill of health."

"Thanks for saving me a trip to the OB/GYN."

"You're welcome," CJ said. "Now hold still. My hands might be a little cold."

Tiffany yelped and her body jerked when CJ's cold hands spread her butt cheeks apart. Now they knew each other far more intimately than they could have ever imagined.

"What are you doing?" Tiffany asked.

"My job. Imagine the crowd is there. It's the town hall. Dozens of people are rooting for you. Dozens more are against you. Show everyone how tough you are. This is your chance to prove that you're the best at what you do, because isn't that your goal?"

Without any warning, Tiffany felt two fingers push inside of her vaginal entrance and her eyes nearly crossed. It was the first time another woman had ever penetrated her. The fingers were soft and delicate, yet strong enough and skilled enough to hit her pleasure spots.

"You're a miracle worker," Tiffany moaned. "But why are your fingers inside me?"

"Practice for the sex toy. If you can survive my fingers, then you can survive the sybian."

Slowly, CJ's fingers kept on working inside Tiffany's pussy in loving strokes and curls.

Tiffany tossed her hair back. "You think your fingers are a precursor for a powerful sex toy?"

"There's still much you don't know about me."

A slight grip, and CJ clenched the pussy hard.

Tiffany's toes wiggled on the hard floor. "It's difficult to think about work while your fingers are inside me like that."

"Plus we're naked," CJ reminded, giving more strokes with her fingers.

Tiffany's upper body squirmed, leaning on the stool. "How could I forget? Is this really about prep? Or did you want this all along?"

"Just focus on the rows of seats," CJ said, evading the question, then giving Tiffany's butt a big kiss. "Pretend this auditorium is full. And pretend my fingers are a dildo attached to a machine that's fucking your cunt bare."

Putting her mind in the moment, Tiffany did as she was told. She focused on the row of empty seats, imagining them to be filled.

CJ's fingers worked Tiffany's pussy like a feminine buzzsaw. The in and out motions were rapid and ferocious. Tiffany wondered about CJ's manicure because she didn't feel a scratch in her pussy. Just the stretching and the blissful feeling of another woman playing with her cunt.

"You're really going to make me cum," Tiffany said, almost laughing at the situation. "Oh god... just admit that you've been dying to do this since we first started working together."

CJ kissed Tiffany's butt cheek once again. "This is serious business. Focus while I prime your body and pussy for tomorrow's big event."

Gasping deeply, Tiffany's toes clenched and her eyes nearly crossed again and her jaw dropped from the suddenly rapid assault on her pussy. CJ was more than just a numbers nerd. As it turned out, CJ had the strength of an athlete despite having a bony frame.

She tried to hold it in at first, but Tiffany squirted. When her orgasm hit and sent a powerful rush throughout her body, she was fully aware of the consequences. She knew that CJ might have been ruined by the flood of orgasm. She knew there was a possibility of them having to clean up a real mess. But mostly, she was worried that CJ would be furious at the impromptu shower.

There was no sign of slowing down though. Although she was certain that CJ was a mess, the fingers kept on pumping. Tiffany's orgasm was a non-stop experience and she savored each second of being finger-fucked by her co-worker.

Finally, the fingers slowed down and then pulled out, giving Tiffany a chance to breathe again. She giggled by reflex.

Surprisingly, she felt a tongue going up and down her upper thigh, licking around the crack of her butt, and moving way too close to her labia.

Looking down below, she saw CJ doing a bit of oral clean up. She also saw CJ with a glazed face, slicked back hair, and breasts that were wet.

"This is weird," Tiffany gulped.

CJ swallowed, making a smacking noise with her lips. "Well, you seem pretty comfortable being naked right now. And your orgasm came out naturally."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Then I've done my job."

After a bit more oral clean up, the duo stood upright and faced each other. Tiffany was wet from her pussy, downward. CJ had a wet upper body and a drenched hand.

They heard footsteps and they froze.

There were two women, about in their 50's, who looked absolutely stunned by the naked sight as they were headed towards the door.

"We're... headed to lunch," one of the women said.

The still naked duo looked at each other, dumbfounded by being caught.

"Can you tell us where the mop is?" CJ asked, with blushing red cheeks.

"There's a storage room in the back, end of the hall, right side."

The older women quickly left and the naked duo just laughed.

Naked Ambition

Wearing a cheap yellow sundress that she had bought in the town recently, Tiffany prepared for the biggest moment of her life. People slowly trickled in for the final meeting.

Some people expected another political brawl. But what many in the crowd knew was that underneath her sundress, she was naked. All she could think about was how everyone would react once she revealed her secret weapon in this high stakes game of dare.

She held CJ's hand tightly, not caring that they looked like lesbian lovers, which they practically were at that point.

Overall, there must have been nearly 200 people in attendance. A packed building that nearly reached capacity. She recognized many of the faces from before. Other faces were new, who probably people who came for the free nude show.

Mayor Lagassi began the proceedings, thanking everyone for coming. Everything was explained to the audience so that everyone knew the rules and what to expect for this monumental moment in the town's history.

Then he gave the microphone to Tiffany.

She stood in the center of the speaking area. The podium had been moved, so there was nothing obstructing the view of her. Her hands began to shake a little, but she tried to fight it.

"Hello," she said on the microphone. "For the newcomers to this discussion, my name is Tiffany McAlister and I represent Buckel Water Parks Incorporated. We wish to build a nudist water park in this area. As the Mayor has already explained, it will greatly benefit the economy of this community."

There were a few rigid faces and people with their arms crossed.

She continued, "Currently there is enough support to build the resort. But that support is dependent on my actions. In particular, my proving that Buckel Water Parks is not an obscene corporation. We are not hypocrites. And we are not immoral. We firmly stand by our practices and beliefs."

She put the microphone down and took a hard look at the crowd.

Tiffany lifted her sundress and pulled it overhead, tossing it aside.

She stepped out of her shoes and planted her bare feet on the floor.

Naked before the captive audience, she held her chin high.

A jolt flowed through her body. A powerful sensation exploded in her pussy. A stiffening in her spine. Nerves made her breathe harder. Her pink nipples turned rock hard and her toes were squirming on the floor.

There was a deafening silence in the packed room as everyone was fixated on her bare body. When the nerves flowed through her, she tried to fight it. She clenched her fists briefly to relieve the nervous energy. She used the power of positive thinking and she remembered the training she had done with CJ. Then she relaxed her body.

The looks on people's faces spoke volume. Tiffany watched their eyes. Their eyes looking up and down her bare body. Some eyes widened. Some eyes squinted. Some people watched with their jaws dropped, wondering if this was really happening.

Tiffany did her best to maintain composure. She was naked and proud of her body. She didn't allow herself to feel degraded or humiliated. She thought of it as empowering. No one would dare heckle me. Not anymore. Not when she had all the strength in the room. Not when she commanded all the attention.

She picked up the microphone and continued. "I'm naked and proud. This is the way God made me. I'm a woman. Two breasts and a vagina. This is what it looks like. We're all adults here and we should act like it. I don't think there's anything obscene about this in private and neither should you."