Naked Ambitions of Tiffany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So far, so good. The crowd was entirely captivated.

"Orgasms aren't obscene either. It's a natural part of a healthy life. There's nothing wrong with adults wanting to enjoy their bodies and relax."

On cue, CJ and a town hall employee brought a chair with the sybian placed on it. The chair was placed next to where Tiffany was standing.

"Good luck," CJ whispered softly. "You're doing so good."

CJ winked at her friend and stood aside.

"This is the device," Tiffany said to the crowd. "A harmless device for our nudist water park. They will be kept and used indoors. If there are no objections, I would like to provide a demonstration."

The crowd remained completely silent.

With a deep breath, Tiffany stood in front of the sybian. She faced the crowd and slowly sat back. CJ helped with the process, holding the dildo so that it was guided towards Tiffany's pussy, as Tiffany lowered her naked body. CJ also used her fingers to spread Tiffany for entry.

The size was a perfect match. The dildo pressed in between Tiffany's labia, heading straight inside of her pussy. She gently sat down on the sybian. Inch by inch the dildo entered her body. The dildo buried all the way inside. Her vaginal walls felt stretched. She briefly straddled her hips to get comfortable. The audience was fully captivated.

"Are you ready?" CJ softly whispered.

Tiffany whispered back, "I've been ready all day. Hit it."

With the flick of a switch, the sybian was activated and CJ stepped aside, but stayed within range should anything go wrong.

A slow buzzing sound came from the machine. It was the only sound in the silent room.

Slowly, ever so slowly, the dildo inside Tiffany's vagina came to life. It buzzed and vibrated, working its unique magic. It went up and down, up and down. Slowly, the speed of the mechanical thrusts increased. It sent a strange sensation throughout Tiffany's body.

Her eyes remained on the crowd while this was happening to her cunt. Everyone was too stunned to move. The passionate crowd was left speechless. No one dared to break eye contact. They simply watched in awe.

The dildo inside Tiffany's pussy vibrated and thrusted in a more potent manner. She moaned from the powerful sensations. Having this active machine beneath her was almost terrifying and she wanted it to stop, no matter how good it felt. Her instinct was to jump off the sybian and surrender. But she couldn't. For the sake of succeeding and having a new accomplishment, she had to finish this.

So she remained on the sybian. Naked and proud. She kept a brave expression on her face as the large crowd stared at her.

The small machine kicked into a higher gear when CJ pushed another button, which caused Tiffany to gasp. Both of her legs swung up into the air with her toes wide apart and the bottom of her feet facing the crowd. Her entire body weight was pressed onto the dildo and saddle, which only intensified the burning pleasure by pushing the dildo deeper into her cunt.

Her hands reached down and held onto to the chair to hold her body upright. She couldn't bring her clenched feet back down. The vibrational feelings in her pussy wouldn't allow it. Her legs felt stiff and uncontrollable. The intense vibrations caused her muscles to contract.

The pressure inside continued to build. The dildo penetrated her at just the right angle, hitting her sensitive g-spot. Tiffany was never an exhibitionist (far from it). But having all those eyes watching her was a supremely powerful thing. She couldn't tell if it was the ultimate humiliation, or the ultimate sexual thrill.

She didn't care anymore. She couldn't. Her body had already made its decision.

Tiffany cried out loud. She screamed. CJ nearly rushed to turn the device off until it was clear that an intense orgasm was impending.

Her legs shook in the air. Her toes made a tightly curled shape. Her eyes clenched shut and her mouth was wide open. She continued screaming loudly as a gush of fluids shot from her pussy. Squirting had always been her secret talent, which only a few sexual partners and CJ knew about. But now, everyone in the auditorium knew about it too, and in great detail.

It made a huge wet mess on the floor and some people in the front row were victims of collateral damage. People used their hands and arms to shield themselves. There were plenty of people bolting out of the way along with loud gasps to match the commotion. Gush after gush was being sprayed at an impressive distance until it finally dwindled.

Tiffany managed to reach down to turn the sex toy off. Her body shivered and shook. She managed to bring her feet back down to the floor. Her bare feet stepped onto her own pool of vaginal fluids. CJ hurried over and helped Tiffany stand upright.

While still breathing heavy, Tiffany looked at the stunned audience. Everyone from the townspeople, the Mayor, the Council, and the police were all speechless. They had just witnessed the orgasm of the century.

Tiffany took a moment to regain her composure and heart rate after CJ handed her the microphone.

"That was a preview of our services," Tiffany said, then stopping to take a quick breath. "And it concludes our presentation. I hope that we've demonstrated that Buckel Water Parks is neither lewd nor obscene. We simply enhance the natural pleasures that life has to offer. Thank you."

She handed the microphone to CJ, who simply held it.

One person clapped. Then another. Then another. And another. Within a matter of seconds, the entire town hall erupted with a thunderous applause for Tiffany. The townspeople stood and continued their applause.

CJ brought her lips to Tiffany's ear. "Now that's how it's done."

As the applause continued, Tiffany relished the moment. She was naked and proud. Wetness dripped from her cunt, down her legs, and she looked like she had just survived a tornado.

This is what victory tastes like. And it tasted good.

***

Laying naked in bed with CJ between her legs, Tiffany explained the whole thing to her boss.

"Yes, that actually happened," Tiffany confirmed for the third time. "Don't believe me? Just call the Mayor or any of the city leaders."

"My god, Tiff, you're a Saint! This is fantastic!"

"Hmm, I know."

A moan escaped her lips as CJ's tongue worked its divine magic. She spread her legs further apart, hoping CJ would somehow be able to delve even deeper into her sexual canal.

"What was that?" the boss asked. "Are you okay?"

"Just stretching. I'm assuming you've never used the sybian before."

The boss laughed. "No, I'm afraid not."

"It'll drain the life out of you. My legs are sore and I needed two bottles of water to rehydrate myself. I'm still in recovery right now."

She accidentally let out a small yelp when CJ nibbled on her clitoris and gave it a hard suck.

"I'm assuming CJ is a helpful assistant," the boss asked cautiously.

"CJ is the best," she confirmed, grasping the bedsheets.

There was a pause on the line.

"I don't even want to ask," the boss replied.

"Can I call you back? I need a deep stretch. My legs are killing me from that sybian ride."

"You got it. Thanks again, Tiff. I knew you were special. You and Christine-Jade can expect big raises and promotions."

"Thank you, for everything."

When the call ended, Tiffany stretched her legs hard to relieve the tension, pointing her feet forward in a straight line.

"Hey, you almost suffocated me," CJ said, popping her head up from the pussy, with a mouth that looked like she was eating a juicy peach.

"So sorry. You're really good at this."

"Now that you're off the phone, we can do this together. You looked so fucking hot while you were naked and being machine-fucked at the town hall. My cunt was swollen from watching you."

Tiffany breathed deeply. "When I looked in the crowd, I knew that women were wet and men had erections. What can I say? I'm a career woman now, and sometimes difficult choices have to be made to get the job done."

"You've got that right. But there are two other jobs left."

"Oh?"

"My pussy and yours."

Flipping around, CJ got into the 69 position. Tiffany laid helplessly on the bottom while CJ's wet pussy was now above her face. Their bodies pressed and their hard nipples rubbed on each other's skin.

They orally serviced each other while Tiffany kept her legs outstretched. With a day like this, it wasn't long before they both came into each other's mouths. Tiffany drank it all while CJ's pussy was buried in her face. She was a new woman now. Fearless. Confidence.

When CJ rolled off after they had both cum, Tiffany went in for a deep kiss on the mouth. As their lips locked and tongues swirled, she realized just how powerful she could be.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.