Naked And NoT Afraid Of Sex

Story Info
Couple Does Naked And Afraid For Adults.
2k words
4.26
5.7k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,069 Followers

My wife and I are both nudist, so we became interested in the tv show Naked and Afraid. We talked about it and decided to give it a try, so we auditioned for the show. We went through an interview with a producer and had filled out reams of forms and read many pages of rules and regulations, signed away our rights to sue and agreed to abide by the contract. We got a call back, but we knew our chances were slim, maybe less than slim. We were hopeful but realistic about the probability of being selected.

At the call-back interview they asked a lot of questions about how often we watched the show, whether we were embarrassed about being nude, and whether our families would object to our being on the show. Then they talked to us separately, asking her questions about our sex life and how strong she felt our marriage was, whether we ever had sex with other partners, and whether we could ver have sex on camera.

They basically asked me the same kinds of questions, and I was surprised about the sex on camera questions. As it turned out they were planning a show for an 'adult' channel and had some surprises built into the program design. They didn't tell us until near the end, then said we had made the cut, if we would agree to the new angles.

It was not your father's Naked and Afraid. It was the X-rated version of the show to put naked people in the wilderness without clothes. However in this version we would be with someone else's spouse and would be naked and swapping all activities, including sex if we chose. We didn't have to agree to have sex with the new partner, but that was a possibility if things moved in that direction. We had done some swinging, so the sex was not a problem, but the problem was we didn't get to meet the other couple until we were out in the wild.

When we got dropped off in the wilds of Costa Rica we were to meet the other couple, then trade partners and go off in opposite directions with our new companion. We were allowed to bring two items and my wife and I each brought a large knife and a pot. They gave each team a fire making device. We got undressed and met the other couple. To our surprise, they were both very attractive people. He was tall, muscular, and blond, with a wide grin and a far from average sex organ. His name was Jason and she was Diane. She was petite and had a nice but not spectacular body, but was very pretty with a nice smile and and very attractive breasts.

If I had to spend twenty-one days looking at someone, she was a pleasant surprise. I am sure my wife felt the same way. We were encouraged by the crew to be open to be affectionate with our new partner, telling us sex was okay for this version of the show.

On the first day of filming we hiked three miles to where we were supposed to make camp and started building our shelter. Diane was very helpful and we both agreed on the type of shelter and started cutting trees and gathering leaves for the roof. We agreed on a A frame structure and first put down small, about six foot long branches, then covered those with the leaves, making sure to go from the bottom to the top so water would drain off like the shingles on the roof of a house.

We built a fire rather easily, then layer out leaves for our bed. We then discussed warmth during the night, and since we were nude, agreed we needed to cuddle for warmth. I knew the problem would be the possibility of an erection, although that played right into the intended complication of the show. The sexual tension was what they wanted, and a hard on in the middle of the night helped that move along toward extramarital sex right there on adult tv.

At my wife's camp they built their shelter, started their fire and also agreed to cuddle. They actually decided to spoon, which meant his naked cock would be pushing against her naked bottom. That would definitely lead to a stiff cock in the night, probably fairly soon after spooning began.

My wife told me when the twenty-one days were over that on the first night she inadvertently, forgetting it wasn't me spooning behind her, reached back and took hold of Jason's cock for a moment before realizing it was not me and letting go quickly. Too late, the die was cast and things were moving even before she let go of his cock. He moved his hand to her bare breast and she said she began to find her pussy was already wet and ready. They didn't actually fuck until the third night, but from then on it was a nightly occurrence and the crew and the producer loved it. When they first had sex they just found it too hard to resist since they both were both attracted to one another. Being totally naked, we weren't at all self conscious about having sex in front of the camera, especially Jason and Claire.

In our camp things went slower. We slept facing one another, so things moved more slowly for Diane and me. We didn't fuck until the fifth night and the production crew were going nuts with our slow movement toward copulation. I think the director was about to say, "What is the matter with you two? Are you gay?"

I expect that they were thrilled with Jason and Claire, but were probably ready to replace Diane and me. On the fifth night Diane turned away from me and let me spoon against her ass. My cock got hard and she sighed, then she said if I wanted to do it, that was fine with her. It took me about three minutes to get to "it" and I pushed into her from behind, fucking her like sailor after a two year cruise.

We fucked until we were exhausted, and since we had had little food that wasn't long. We ate some passion fruit and some not quite ripe bananas, but we still had very little protein and not much energy.

Jason and Claire fucked every night after the third night and a number of times during the day. The camera crew filmed them fucking on at least four occasions that she knew of. Claire admitted that she liked fucking Jason and thought it was a great addition to the show. I expected her to make love to him so there was no resentment, since we had already swapped with another couple by that time in our marriage.

Diane and I were a more sexually inhibited and fucked only once during the day and about every other night. The sixth night was our orgy night we called it and let our sexual hair down and fucked a number of times during the night. One limiting factor was the lack of food and energy.

Jason was better than I was at getting food and they had fish a few times and ate cooked land crabs many times over the course of their time in the forest. He also found some wild figs and they had plenty of calories.

One of the other problems was personal hygiene, and neither Diane and I felt comfortable having sex without bathing. Claire and Jason's camp was close to a running stream, so they bathed more often. On our fifth day Diane and I made love near the waterfall so we were able to bathe, although the falls was a long hike from our camp so we didn't get there very often.

A three mile hike was quite a feat when you didn't have much energy. We did cuddle every night and we did pet and fondle one another every day but sex was mostly out most of the time.

Claire and Jason were very active sexually, even petting openly in front of the camera during the day and openly fucking for the crew every night. The crew coaxed them into fucking standing up at the large tree next to their camp, which they had made into a teepee that kept the water out perfectly and kept them much warmer than ours. The director said it was very photogenic and encouraged their coupling by the tree.

We found some grubs on day fourteen and ate them alive. That helped sustain us, but it didn't make everything fine. We still were weak and didn't just start having sex again. The next day we caught a coatimundi and cooked it. It gave us plenty of meat and things got better. With more protein we were stronger and we hiked the miles to the waterfall, bathed and had sex beside the pool. Again the crew was grateful and very happy about the sex.

Claire told us they hit some rough times and their sex dropped off considerably, but on the sixteenth day they caught some fish and celebrated by fucking for the crew and actually had oral sex beside the stream.

It rained heavily on day seventeen and eighteen and we stayed in the shelter most of those days. With nothing to do but stay inside we fucked twice and bathed in the rain. Being naked, we dried each other with leaves and actually got pretty clean.

Claire and Jason stayed in as well and also bathed in the rain. He fucked her from behind, in the spooning position and that put them to sleep. Their fire went out and they were pretty cold, but the next morning they were able to get it started again and got warm and cooked some land crabs to eat.

On day twenty the sun came out and both groups hiked in the sun and we found wild apples and Claire and Jason discovered some mangos to eat. Both groups were doing better by then and the sex was a celebration of sorts and both Jason and I were able to treat our women with a celebratory fuck on the last day. Again, the crew loved it and actually cheered us when she climaxed and I came.

The afternoon of the twenty-first day we met up on the way out for our extraction and by that time it was clear we had switched sexual partners. Jason was glad to see his wife had accepted the switch and I was pleased Claire had made the move to extramarital sex with Jason.

We flew out of Costa Rica the next day and actually got hotel rooms next to each other. We had gotten so comfortable with sexual swap that we had the women go to the other man's room and finish the trip in our camping partner's bed.

Claire and Jason fucked most of the night and Diane and I did the same. We have become true friends and often swap even today. We look back on the challenge as a good thing for both marriages. We learned we can survive with the other and we learned something about unconditional love. We are life partners, and sex is just one aspect of a relationship.

Since the show aired, we have had sex with the other's spouse in the same room and I have watched Claire give Jason oral sex and I have done the same with his wife. We consider them dear friends and will always be close after the hardships we went through together with the other man's mate. We are better having survived as teammates.

Claire is a breast cancer survivor, so the wilds of Costa Rica were just another life challenge, and the sex between our life partners was the least important aspect of the ordeal. We have prospered from the whole experience, even our wives having sex with the other man. I don't regret anything about being there and swapping our soul mates. We have come through a lot, and we are all better for it.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,069 Followers