New Neighbor

Story Info
Home office provides a view of the new neighbor.
7.8k words
4.52
34.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lusterday
lusterday
19 Followers

I'll start off with a little bit of background to provide some context for the story I'm about to share. My name is Jen and I live with my husband, Mike, in a town just outside of a big city. We recently married, a little over a year ago, and shortly after made a move out of the city in search for more space, with plans to start a family in the near future. Our neighborhood is a stereotypical suburb with many young couples or families taking advantage of the space that suburb living affords.

While not gigantic, our home is large enough to provide enough space for us to live and work comfortably. Due to COVID-19, we've been primarily working from home, which has been great since we have saved so much time commuting into the city. We have a nice fenced in yard with a pool, which has been awesome during the summer, and extra bedrooms for guests.

On a Saturday morning in May, as I was coming home from a morning run, I noticed a moving truck parked outside our neighbor's house. The previous residents had moved out last month and I know they had sold the home pretty quickly, but we had not yet met the new owners. Just seeing the moving company staff moving boxes, I headed inside to see what my husband was up to and to take a shower.

As I entered the kitchen, I noticed that Mike was cooking breakfast and before I could mention it, he said "it looks like we have new neighbors" as he glanced out the side window over the sink that faces their driveway. "I haven't actually seen anyone aside from the movers, but it looks like someone is home based on the SUV parked in the driveway," Mike continued.

"I'm sure we will meet them soon enough," I replied, as I gave Mike a quick kiss on the lips and headed upstairs for a shower.

After my shower, I threw on some shorts and a t-shirt and decided to join my husband in the front yard for some long overdue yard work. As I exited the garage, I heard voices coming from the left side of the driveway towards the neighbor's home. It was my husband and a very tall man, who looked to be about our age, and I decided to go over and introduce myself.

Noticing I was approaching, Mike waved me over, "Jen, this is our new neighbor, Brad." I shook his large hand and joined the conversation that they had already started. We talked for another 10 minutes, learning it would just be him living there, before Brad mentioned he needed to head out to run a few errands. Before he took off, we invited him over for dinner later that evening as a welcome to the neighborhood. Brad gladly accepted and we agreed that he would stop by around 6 PM.

Mike and I spent the rest of the morning into the early afternoon doing some work around the yard and house, taking advantage of the nice May weather. We then showered and began to prepare dinner in anticipation of Brad's arrival. We decided to keep it simple and fire up the grill, so while there was not too much prep needed, I put together a few sides and a salad while sipping on a glass of wine. Soon enough I heard the doorbell ring and went to go greet Brad, as Mike tended to the grill on the patio. As I opened the door, Brad was holding a bottle of wine and I welcomed him with a hug. While I did notice when I first saw him earlier that afternoon, I should mention that Brad is a sight for sore eyes. He stands about 6'5, about a half a foot taller than Mike, and very much in shape. He has dark features, a bit of stubble, and a true masculine look to him. He complimented our home as he passed through the foyer and I walked him outside to join Mike.

We spent the next few hours out on the patio talking about everything, over food and several glasses of wine. Like us, Brad is in his mid-30's and previously lived in the city, deciding to make the move for more space. While he is single and the home is more space than he likely needed at this point, he saw it as a good investment, and did not see himself in the city long term. He actually grew up a few towns over, so is familiar with the area and has friends and family close-by. Mike had mentioned our love of running and staying active and Brad expressed similar interests, even proposing that we all do a race together sometime in the near future. He mentioned that he grew up playing sports, but at this point sticks to running and strength training. We decided to call it a night, as it was getting late, but it was great to get to know our new neighbor and we all agreed that we would have to do this again sometime soon.

After Brad left, I put a few things away before heading upstairs to wash up before bed. I walk into our room and Mike is sitting on the bed naked, as usual, looking at his phone. I should mention, he takes care of his body. I should also mention that he had a rock-hard erection. I stood at the foot of the bed and crawled up to him, turned on by the view. Mike threw his phone down and turned his attention to me, as I wrapped my mouth around his hard cock. In addition to being in great shape, Mike also has what I'd call a nice cock- around 6.5 inches. I sucked on the head and then would take him all the way down to the base, which always drives him crazy. Soon enough we swapped positions, and went down on me for a bit and got me all revved up. Mike knew it was time and proceeded to fuck me, as I laid on my back. It is rare for me to orgasm on penetration alone, so he rubbed my clit as I took him inside of me. Soon enough I had an intense orgasm, as Mike's balls slapped against me. He continued to fuck me for a minute or two until he let out a big moan and released inside of me. I'm still on birth control as we are not quite ready for children and we have a pretty healthy sex life.

The next few weeks were busy, as we had been finishing some renovations that we had initially put off. One of the areas of renovation was one of the guest bedrooms, which we updated and now would be my home-office. I was excited to have a dedicated space to work and call my own, at least until we need the room. I spent this particular Sunday afternoon setting up a few things before work the next day. Due to the renovation, the room now had great natural light, with a few new windows we installed. As I sat at the desk, I noticed that I had a view of not only our backyard, but also part of Brad's as well. Our properties were separated by a fence and line of very tall trees that provided a ton of privacy (at least from the backyard).

I continued to prepare my new workspace when I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. I glanced over and noticed Brad in his backyard, shirtless and carrying some lawn tools. It looked like he was doing some yardwork and trying to stay cool in the warm sun. I realized I could not keep my eyes off of him, especially with him showing that much skin. Brad is not necessarily ripped but looks well built, with a strong chest lightly covered in dark hair and a muscular back, shoulders, and arms. I could tell he was sweating as he was wiping his forehead, as he sipped on a beer. I tried to keep myself from being distracted and continued to work on setting up my monitor. After that was finished, I thought I'd check in on Mike to see what he was doing. I saw no sign of Mike in the lower level and walked out to our patio. Mike was fast asleep in the hammock we had set up under a tree, so I just let him be and went back inside.

Curiosity got the best of me and I went back upstairs to my office to see what was happening next door. I kept myself back from the window, to be sure I was not to be seen through my blinds, and glanced over to Brad's yard. While not where I left him, he was now sitting in a chair by his pool drinking a beer. From my viewpoint, I was actually able to get an unobstructed view of his lower half laying on the lounge chair as he faced in the opposite direction. His gym shorts were pulled up slightly, showing off his long muscular legs. Having just been outside, I could tell you it was very hot out, despite being in the late afternoon.

Just like that, Brad placed his beer to the side, and stood up quickly. He tossed his hat on the chair and in one fell swoop, dropped his shorts. My jaw dropped as I stared at his white ass as he walked over to the edge of the pool and dove in. I felt my heart race and immediately stepped out of the room into the hallway to regain my composure. I just saw my hot neighbor jump naked into his pool and it left me shocked and a bit turned on. Taking a breath or two, I walked back into the room to see what was going on. Brad was now in the deep-end, facing the direction of the chair and leaning his arms on the deck of the pool. The sun was glaring and he was wincing his eyes as he kept cool. I could not keep my eyes off of him, as he took in the sun, and was going to do everything in my power to wait for him to exit the pool.

About 5 minutes later, it happened. His muscular arms pushed against the edge of the pool and lifted his large body out of the water. He stood upright as he shook the water off and walked across the pool, away from me, to get a towel. I watched his ass, which was nice and firm for a man his stature, the entire walk. As he grabbed a towel, he wiped his head and face and turned in my direction. There it was, a visual that has been etched in my mind. Below his stomach was neatly groomed pubic hair that sat above a beautiful penis. I should be more specific, a very large beautiful penis. Completely soft, the only word that can perfectly describe it would be "full". He had a thick root which continued down a way to a large circumcised head that was about the same width as the shaft. Below hung large balls that were swaying as he walked over towards the lounge chair he was sitting on earlier. I watched him intensely as he made this walk, what had to be 10 seconds but felt like 10 minutes. As he walked, he dried himself off with the towel, rubbing everywhere from his chest down to his ankles. He stood at the edge of the chair, where his gym shorts were still laying, and laid down his towel onto the chair.

I thought, for sure, that he was going to put his shorts back on, but he didn't. Instead he dropped onto the chair, completely naked, with his legs out long. As he was reclined back, it gave me a perfect view of his meaty penis. It laid off to the side across his left thigh, as his large balls were pushed up by his thick quads. I could not stop staring as the sun shined directly onto his body and my pussy was wet with excitement. As I mentioned, Mike and I have a great sex life, but it has been a minute since I've seen another man naked.

As he laid there, he took sips from his beer and was looking down at his phone. I noticed that somehow his cock, while still soft, appeared to be a bit larger. Likely the effect of the warm sun, his balls also seemed to hang a bit lower. Brad was very well-endowed and the sight was impressive given the sheer size of his body. About a minute later, Brad sat up and grabbed the loose items including his beer bottle, towel, and shorts. He made his way back to his house, fully naked, and went out of sight. I took this as my cue to head downstairs and make dinner, despite how turned on I was. Before heading downstairs, I went into the bathroom and splashed some water on my face to snap out of it.

Mike was up from his nap and walked into the kitchen, giving me a kiss on the forehead. He had no idea that just 10 minutes ago I was ogling over our naked neighbor laying by the pool. We both prepared dinner and relaxed a bit with a few glasses of wine to ease the "Sunday scaries." We decided to call it an early night because I had a very early call for work the next morning with some clients overseas.

I headed upstairs and joined Mike, who was in our large shower. As we washed off, I could not get the image of Brad out of my head. I reached around from behind and slowly grazed my hand across Mike's dick. Mike looked back at me and smiled and I have him "the look" I always do when I'm looking to play around. I stepped out of the shower, as Mike continue to rinse off, and toweled off. I brushed my teeth and Mike soon followed suit. As Mike exited the bathroom, he found me laying face-down on the bed with my legs hanging off.

"Fuck yes," Mike said under his breath, but loud enough for me to hear.

Within a minute, Mike was rock hard and slapping his dick on my pussy. As he entered me from behind, I just pictured the scene from the pool earlier that afternoon. I was well on my way to orgasm, as I simultaneously rubbed my clit as I was pounded. Mike and I actually came at the same time and both collapsed onto the bed.

The next morning, my alarm went off so early since I had a call with clients. I quietly made my way to the bathroom and got ready for the day, as I needed to be on camera. I grabbed a quick coffee downstairs and then headed to my new office for my call. The call ended up going quicker than expected, so I had quite a bit of time before my work day technically started. Mike was still sleeping, so I went downstairs for more coffee and a quick bite to eat. I decided to go back up to my office to do a bit of work, as I was up already and maybe it meant I'd be able to sign off early.

As I entered my office, I noticed that the other new window had a view directly out to the side of my house directly facing Brad's. The shades were open in both windows but the lights were off, which makes sense, since it was still only 6 AM. The blinds in my office were cracked and I decided to keep the lights off and quickly shut the door. If our homes were designed the same way, those windows would lead to his bedroom. Putting my coffee down, I slowly walked over to get a better view, but still stood back in fear of getting caught. The plans of getting work done early were now completely discarded, with all of my attention focused on getting a glimpse of Brad. I sat there in patience, sipping my coffee and sitting in my new office chair.

At 6:30 on the dot, I saw a light go on. It was getting light out, so the room had become pretty visible from where I was sitting. In the window on the right side, you could see a night stand with a lamp and part of a bed. In the window on the left, which was directly aligned with my window, you could see the foot of the bed and in the background a doorway. Two minutes later I saw movement and Brad's naked backside walk into the bathroom. As he turned the light on, he walked out of view, assuming to the toilet. A minute later, he walks to the bathroom sink fully naked, providing me with a profile view. I almost yelped. His cock was even larger than yesterday, likely due to subsiding morning wood after peeing. While I couldn't tell the size from there, it hung down long but jutted out slightly, indicating he was somewhere between soft and hard. Brad is so tall that the end of his cock, laid partially on the counter and the fat head into the sink. It looked very thick, like a slab of meat, and I could not even imagine what it would look like fully erect. The view was nothing short of impressive. He then faced my direction, walking back into his room with his cock flopping heavily side to side slapping his thighs. He walked out of view and I decided I needed to leave the office, as Mike would be up momentarily and had no interest in getting caught spying on the neighbor.

As I opened my office door, I heard noise from our bedroom down the hall. Sounds like Mike was awake and I decided to say good morning. I walked in and he was in his usual post wake-up position, checking his phone while sitting up in bed.

"Looks like someone is happy to see me," I said as I came into his view.

His dick was standing straight up, straining against the sheets. Knowing I still had time before I needed to sign online for the day and super horny from what I just saw, I quickly shed my work clothes and walked over to the bed.

Mike was pretty surprised at the situation and quickly let out a "fuck yes" again, which was so hot.

I pulled down the sheet to reveal his hard dick and quickly climbed on top of him. As I've mentioned before, Mike has a solid dick. I closed my eyes and straddled him, rocking back and forth. Mike quickly grabbed a small vibrator we kept in the nightstand and handed it to me, as I used this together with his dick to get off. Mike soon followed and erupted inside of me. It was quite the start to the day and we both decided to jump in the shower to clean up and get to work.

I decided to make a rule that I'd only focus on work and not even think about looking out the side window. This was made easier by having just had sex and also knowing that Brad would likely be working, as well. I was surprisingly productive as I hopped from meeting to meeting through the day, with my colleagues commenting on my new office surrounding in the background of our calls. It was a long day, so I decided that I'd close my laptop earlier than usual and get a quick workout in. Mike was still working in his office downstairs and I texted him that I'd be heading out to run for a bit. I decided to run a different route, a bit shorter than usual, since I was tired from the early morning. As I got back to my house about 30 minutes later, I saw Brad in his driveway and gave him a quick wave. I noticed he was eying me up and down a bit, but all I could think of was his naked body that I'd been staring at the last 24 hours. I went inside to shower and prepare dinner. Being so tired from the day, I called it an early night and went to bed before Mike, who was still watching TV downstairs.

I woke up because I had to pee and took a look at my phone to check the time. It was about 6 AM, about 30 minutes before I usually get up, so I decided to start my day, with the extra sleep that I got. I typically exercise in the morning, so I threw my workout clothes on quietly and stepped out of the room. Realizing the time, I decided to stop in my office first to see if there was any action from next door. Keeping the lights off, I peered through the blinds and noticed no lights were on. If he keeps the same schedule every day, he likely would be up in about 25 minutes. In order to not feel completely guilty and to avoid missing a workout, I quickly went downstairs and decided to use this extra time to do some yoga. I could barely focus as I did my workout, keeping my eyes glued to the clock to be sure I'd be back upstairs in time.

With a few minutes to spare, I headed upstairs after a half-assed workout and closed the office door behind me. Sure enough, shortly after the clock hit 6:30, the light went on. I watched closely but had to wait about 5 minutes until there was movement. Walking directly into my line of sight was Brad, but this time instead of turning to go into the bathroom, he stood at the end of the bed with his attention focused on his phone. His rock-hard cock was standing straight out, curving slightly upward with the head noticeably bobbing. It was truly impressive when I saw it yesterday, but this sight was straight-up breathtaking.

The way it jutted out from his body, yet still bearing so much weight it looked heavy. Even though I was quite a distance away, I could tell it was the largest cock I've ever seen. This must have lasted 10 seconds before he turned to walk into the bathroom with his phone. I waited to see if he'd make another appearance. With his eyes still on his phone he walked to the bathroom sink, like he had done yesterday and his erection was subsiding. His cock was now hanging into the sink as he looked into the mirror and gave himself a quick double bicep flex, likely admiring the work he has been putting into his body. He then walked back into his bedroom, like he did yesterday, with his cock hanging low and went out of view. Based on what I've seen, it looked like he just starts his day naked and walks freely about his house.

I walked back down the hall and into my room and noticed that Mike was awake and in the shower. I followed my routine, as I normally would, acting like I had just finished a good workout. As I sat at the foot of the bed, Mike came out of the bathroom naked and it felt a bit disappointing. I'll be honest, I never thought too much about the size of his dick- it always seemed to do the trick and was similar to many others that I experienced before I met him. There was just something about Brad that I couldn't shake, not a feeling I'd experienced before. Snapping out of it, I stood up and gave Mike a kiss before heading into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

lusterday
lusterday
19 Followers
12